Sara's Panty Business

Story Info
Struggling financially, Sara sells her panties.
12.2k words
4.76
29.5k
43

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
241 Followers

Firstly, my sincere thanks to Jayargonaut3 for his help with editing this story and some valuable input on the plot.

This story has a strong panty sniffing fetish theme so if this is something you find unpleasant please rather read another story.

I welcome feedback and comments, both good and bad.

*****

Chapter 1

Sara had woken up in a good mood earlier that morning. The warm spring day and the scenic view from their bedroom window had improved her mood immensely. While lingering over what to wear in the morning she had decided to dress to reflect her mood. She took a long shower and while dressing she had dug deep into her underwear drawer finding a sexy, pale blue bra and panty set that she had bought when times had been a little better. Today these reflected her mood perfectly. She slipped her feet into the panties and pulled them up until they were fitting snugly over her mound.

Her well-developed thighs and calves were beautifully tanned, and the contrast with the pale fabric was a sexy sight. She noticed a few stray hairs peeking from the sides of the panties and resolved to trim her bikini line when she took her evening bath. She just never seemed to have the time to attend to her own grooming these days. She fastened the bra at her back and slipped her arms through the straps. Her mood was helped by her unexplained state of arousal. Her big pink nipples had hardened and were clearly visible through the lacy fabric of the bra. She stepped back and admired herself in the mirror. At 34, she still had a beautiful, muscular figure with a nice flat stomach. She allowed herself a moment of vanity; her own guilty pleasure. She walked over to the closet and took a colourful, patterned skirt from the hanger. She loved dressing in skirts and while she never wore inappropriately short skirts, she did like to showcase her shapely legs, and most were mid-thigh. She flipped through her tops until she found a pale pink top with a pretty lace collar. The tight fit of the top accentuated her breasts perfectly. It was an outfit perfectly designed to be respectable while also drawing the attention of men while she went about her tasks for the day.

After a day of shopping and errands, she parked the car in the driveway and despite her exhaustion, took a moment to reflect on the admiring looks she had received while walking around the mall. Several of the men she had seen while going about her chores had looked lustfully at her and it had buoyed her mood further. She was starting to become more aroused, her nipples seemed to be constantly hard and she could feel a slight dampness in the gusset of her panties. She hoped that her husband, Scott, would be in an equally good mood and once the children were in bed he would feel up to some long overdue lovemaking. These days it seemed they never made time for themselves or the physical aspects of their marriage.

She had met Scott while studying at university. They had been introduced by a mutual friend at a party after a track meet, and they had soon become an item. Scott was tall and lean and one of the lucky ones who seemed to never put on weight. While he loved most sports, he was not particularly good at any of them. Sara loved being a spectator and they were soon attending various sporting events together around the college campus.

It was during this time that Sara had started to consider participation in more sport. During high school she had been quite athletic and while she really enjoyed sports, she had never excelled at any, and wasn't interested in taking one up seriously.

That changed when her and Scott attended a female body building event. The tight, toned bodies of the women on the stage resonated with her and she could picture herself wearing a skimpy top and bikini bottoms and knew that with some dedicated gym work and guidance from the coaches, she too could be on that stage. A little shiver of apprehension ran through her as she imagined herself so skimpily dressed in front of so many people. She resolved to sign up for the body building club on campus on Monday morning.

Initially she found the training and diet difficult and for the first few weeks, by the time she climbed into bed in the evenings her muscles were aching, and she was completely exhausted. Despite this she kept to her strict fitness and eating regimen religiously and her body slowly started to become accustomed to the rigorous exercise. In fact, she found that if for any reason she missed a workout session she would work extra hard the following day to make up for missing her previous workout.

The results soon started to show, and her own muscle definition started to improve. Although she still has some way to before she would be able to enter an exhibition, the changes in her body spurred her on, and she kept working harder and harder.

Scott seemed bemused by her conscientiousness and made no effort to follow her lead. He was extremely supportive and seemed to be turned on by her firm, muscular body, and his regular compliments seemed to add to her motivation. She was curious that he had no interest in working out with her.

All these years later, despite having had 2 children she had found that her twice weekly gym sessions and watching what she ate had helped her maintain her fit body shape and she was still proud of the admiring looks she got from men.

Her recollections were broken by Jack asking her a question. Her memories swiftly faded, and the reality of her current life reluctantly returned.

"What was that Jack?" she asked her 9-year-old.

"I asked if dad was home?" he said for the second time.

"It looks like it. I see his car in the garage, but I think he may be working in his study. I expect he is working so let's leave him to concentrate for a while."

"Okay." said John, her 5-year-old.

"Take your stuff upstairs to your room and you can watch TV while I make dinner."

She unbuckled the boys from the back of the Honda, and they ran quickly into the house. As she took her shopping bags from the back of the car, she couldn't help noticing that the house was looking even more run down and the reality of their situation clouded her good mood for a moment.

They had fallen in love with the old house the moment they saw it. While it needed a lot of work, they both felt that as it had so much character the work required would be a worthwhile project and the result would be their dream house. As is so often the case their busy lives and lack of funds had put most of the renovations on hold and they would soon need to make some hard decisions.

After university Scott had opened a sporting memorabilia store in town. It seemed to be a perfect fit for him. He loved sports and this way he was doing something he loved. While the business had done well in the early years the slowdown in the economy had meant that the store was not doing as well as they had expected, and money was tight. Sara had considered looking for a job but the busy life of bringing up 2 young boys made that impossible.

Scott heard the car pull into the driveway and as he looked up, he saw the framed family photo on his desk. He could feel a slight warmth when he looked over at his gorgeous wife. He loved her as much as the day they had first met. She had maintained her muscular figure and he really admired how hard she worked to juggle her responsibilities of running the home, bringing up the boys and still finding time to go the gym to maintain her muscular body. Despite his immense love of his family he felt a sense of dread wash over him as he knew that financially they were really struggling to make ends meet. Her car was old and in desperate need of replacement and all their good intentions of renovating the house seemed to be on hold. He knew that his anxiety was affecting their relationship and he could not remember when last, they had made love. Although he still found her attractive the anxiety had also killed his libido. On the rare occasion when they found time to be alone, he seemed to struggle to achieve or maintain his erection and satisfy Sara like he had earlier in their marriage. At 38 he knew he should not be experiencing performance issues but the added anxiety of performing in bed seemed to make him feel hopelessly inadequate.

He got up from his desk and walked down the stairs to greet his beautiful family. The boys gave him a brief hug before charging noisily up the stairs to their rooms. Sara walked into the kitchen and put the parcels on the floor before turning and taking him into her arms giving him a big hug. They broke their embrace and she bent to pick the parcels off the floor. He lent down and picked the heaviest. She could see him strain to pick it up and smiled inwardly. Her years of training meant that she was far stronger than him and his weakness amused her.

"How is the month looking?" she asked tentatively, not really wanting to hear the bad news.

"Not great, only about $2000 I expect," he sighed.

"I am sure it will improve," she said reassuringly, not altogether believing her own words.

Sara had been hoping that the business would pick up and she knew that if their business improved it would be a big step towards getting their lives back on track. She was tired of constantly struggling. They would need to discuss ways of trying to turn the business around or inevitably make some difficult decisions.

Despite the concerns she was feeling, Sara was not sure why she felt so aroused today. Reminiscing about their first night together seemed to have awakened her sexual feelings and again she hoped that later this evening they could find the time to make slow and passionate love for the first time in ages. Just the thought of him inside her after so long, made her pussy twitch.

As Sara walked up the stairs, she could feel the wetness from her pussy soaking her panties and she knew she would need to change them. She walked into the dressing room and undressed down to her panties. Looking in the full length mirror she could see a huge damp area darkening the fabric of her panties. She self-consciously slipped them off and went to put them in the hamper. When she opened the lid of the hamper, she noticed that the white cotton pair she had worn the previous day were now on top of the hamper. She remembered that Scott had undressed after her the previous evening and they should have been on the bottom. She lifted them up and felt the panties were still damp. She brought them to her nose and she immediately smelt the musky scent of a man's cum. Clearly Scott had enjoyed her panties before she got home. Although they had never spoken about it, she had been aware that he enjoyed playing with her panties and quite often she would miss a pair for a few days before they would mysteriously return to the hamper. Although it normally didn't bother her, she did feel a brief feeling of annoyance. She would far rather he enjoyed her instead of her panties on his own.

Sara tossed her clothes into the hamper and standing in her bra and panties she turned and admired herself in the mirror. She still felt inexplicably aroused. She was not sure whether it was the flattering stares she had received earlier in the day or whether her memories of happier times with Scott had stirred up these feelings. The thought of Scott playing with her panties remained on her mind and she made a mental note to look up this fetish to see how common this was. She could understand pubescent boys doing it, but not married men with wives who still needed sex.

She slipped her bra off and dropped it into the basket and rubbed her breasts. It felt good to free them from the confines of the underwire bra. As she pulled down her panties, she could see the gusset was drenched. This was the first time she had been this wet and aroused for a long time. As she dropped them into the hamper, she wondered whether Scott would once again use her panties for his own pleasure. She vowed that tonight she would make sure that he had no need to use her panties and she would make sure he went to sleep too tired to need them.

She pulled on a light pair of cotton shorts and an oversized tee shirt before heading downstairs to prepare dinner for the family.

Their chatter at the dinner table was fun and light and both Scott and Sara's earlier concerns over their financial situation were seemingly forgotten. Neither of them wanted to inadvertently make the children aware of their concerns. Sara poured Scott and herself a glass of Sauvignon Blanc and as the dinner progressed, they finished the bottle.

"Ok guys, you need to go and brush your teeth and get ready for bed." She said, standing up from the table and starting to clear the dishes.

"I will go and get them ready for bed while you stack the dishwasher," Scott said, following the boys upstairs.

Sara cleared the dishes and wiped down the kitchen surfaces quickly and efficiently. She wanted to be sure that when Scott returned, she was finished, and they could sit and enjoy a drink together in the lounge. She walked up the stairs and could hear Scott reading John a story. She looked in on Jack and saw he was reading his book.

"Don't read too late Jack. I don't want you to be so tired that I have to struggle to get you up for school tomorrow morning."

"I won't Mom. Just a few more pages and I will turn off the light." He answered.

She walked through into her bedroom and opened her wardrobe. She flicked through her nighties to find one she felt Scott would enjoy. She had not worn them in ages. She finally settled on a navy-blue teddy with thin straps over her shoulders, a lace trim over the top of her breasts and the hem a few inches below her pussy. She had always loved this one as it really showed off her broad muscular shoulders and accentuated her strong legs. She stripped off her shorts and tee shirt and folded them before slipping the teddy on. The smooth satin fabric seemed to caress her body and she felt another twinge between her legs.

She ran a brush through her hair and sprayed a little perfume on her wrist. With a final satisfied glance in the mirror, she padded down the stairs to wait for Scott. She poured them each a large scotch and sat down on the couch with her legs folded under her. When Scott came down, she knew he could get a glimpse of her naked pussy under the teddy. That was sure to get him in the mood. As he rounded the corner into the lounge, she saw him pause momentarily, glancing at her pussy. Sara could see that he looked tired, almost defeated. On the one hand, she felt that while an honest discussion about their current financial situation was long overdue, her own desire was more pressing.

"At last they are both asleep. I am bushed!" he said slipping onto the couch next to her.

"I poured you a nice big scotch. That should make you feel better," she said hopefully.

Without a word he took the glass in his hand and took a large gulp; wincing as the neat liquor burned his throat. Sara could see that after his initial glance, her display seemed to have gone unnoticed and Scott was so wrapped up in his own thoughts that he was almost oblivious to her sexy nightie and bare pussy on display. She knew that she would need to take the initiative. Putting her drink down onto the coffee table she stood in front of him with her legs astride his knees. Looking down at him she saw a little reaction. She took the hem of her nighty and slowly raised it up to her chest revealing herself to him. Surely he could see her damp, matted pubic hair and her arousal would be obvious? Scott's eyes lingered on her pussy for a few seconds and then looked her in the eye.

"With all that's going on at the moment and I am not sure I will be any good tonight," he said with a dejected sigh.

"Why not give it a try. You may feel a bit better?"

She dropped the hem of her nighty and offered her hands to him. He reluctantly placed his drink on the table and took her hands in his. She gently pulled him to his feet and took him in her arms, hugging him tightly. She could feel his cock starting to harden against her stomach and she felt optimistic that her would be able to perform.

Without a word, she led him up the stairs to their bedroom.

"Why don't you go and wash up and I will check on the kids quickly?" she whispered softly.

He just nodded and walked through into the bedroom.

By the time she had checked that both boys were soundly asleep Scott was still busy in the bathroom, so she closed the bedroom door and pulled the cover off the bed, lying down against the large pillows. As an afterthought, she raised her knees and parted her thighs slightly, giving him a clear view of her pussy when we walked into the room.

When Scott returned, he was naked and she could see his cock had once again softened and although still a little thicker than normal, it was far from hard enough for what she needed.

"Come and stand next to me here," she said patting the side of the bed.

As he stood next to the bed, she took his cock in her hands and could feel him start to harden once again. She was so aroused she did not want to waste time on too much foreplay and was more intent on getting him hard and having him inside her as quickly as possible. She took him in her mouth and started to caress the tip of his cock with her tongue. He reacted as she had hoped he would and was soon nice and hard. She let his cock slip from her mouth and scooted down the bed.

"I need you inside me! Now!" she said lying back and spreading her legs wide for him.

He knelt between her legs and taking his cock in his fingers, guided himself into her.

"Yes," she groaned, "just like that!"

He started to slowly pump himself in and out of her. While she was loving the feeling of his cock inside her she would have liked it if he had taken it a bit slower. She felt that he was disconnected from their lovemaking and almost going through the motions just to keep her happy. As he continued to slide in and out and she felt his cock starting to soften slightly and with every stroke back into her his shaft would bend slightly in the middle, and then slip back in. She grasped his hips in her hands and raised her hips off the bed to meet his thrust and hold him deep inside her. The pressure of his pubic bone on her clit was starting to feel so good, but before she was even close to her peak; with no warning at all, she felt his body stiffen and with a last hard push pumped her full of his cum.

"I am sorry babes," he said softly, "I didn't think I would cum so quickly." He had clearly seen the disappointment on her face.

"That's fine," She answered insincerely. She was still so horny and the few minutes of his cock in her did little to satisfy the arousal she had felt the whole day, but she just didn't want to put him under any more pressure.

"I know we need to talk but right now I just can't," he sighed.

She simply nodded and went through to the bathroom to wipe his cum from her pussy and brush her teeth. By the time she returned to the room he was under the duvet and snoring softly. He hadn't even bothered to say goodnight.

Chapter 2

She was still too wired to go to sleep so she quietly left the room and went back downstairs to their study. She sat down behind the desk and switched on the laptop. Sara was still so aroused, and their brief encounter had done nothing to satisfy her need.

She sat back in the office chair and her thoughts drifted back to when they had first met.

As their relationship developed the sexual side of their relationship seemed to flourish too. Neither had much sexual experience before college and they had been limited to the clumsy fumbling with younger partners during their teenage years. Their sexual discovery had started with long slow kisses but soon progressed to heavy petting and exploration of each other's bodies in the back of his car. Sara had not seen many cocks in her life but had seen enough to know that Scott was adequately endowed. She loved the contrast of his hardness against the soft velvety feel of the skin. His arousal was always evident as it was hard to hide with his slight frame. She loved the copious amount of precum that oozed from when she held his cock in her hands, and a few times she had tentatively tasted his juices from her fingers and quite liked the taste.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
241 Followers