Sara's Panty Business Pt. 04

Story Info
Hayley joins the business and they become partners.
10.4k words
4.76
13.5k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

This story has a strong panty sniffing fetish theme so if this is something you find unpleasant please rather read another story.

I welcome feedback and comments, both good and bad.

*****

Chapter 1

The following morning when Sara woke up, she could feel her pussy was very wet and was still tingling with arousal. She sat on the side of the bed and removed her panties. As she walked to the bathroom, she fingered the gusset she felt it was thickly coated with her creamy discharge. Her erotic, dream-filled sleep, had soaked them and she wondered if she had had her hand down her panties during the night? She lifted her panties to her nose and her pussy scent on them was gorgeous; these would definitely be ready to send. After she had finished on the toilet, she pulled on her next pair and headed downstairs for her morning coffee.

Scott was sitting on the deck enjoying the morning sunshine. She poured her coffee and sat across from him. She could see that he seemed withdrawn and sullen.

"Is everything OK?" she asked.

"Not really," he said sighing, "I woke up to go to the toilet last night and you were not in bed? I should be asking you what's wrong, you're like a different person lately."

"I was just battling to sleep so I went downstairs to check my emails. With the apartments there always seems to be lots of emails to answer, and admin to do," she lied easily.

"It's not just that. I get the feeling that when we have sex these days you are just going through the motions. Don't I satisfy you anymore?"

Sara felt her temper flare. She was not the one who had issues staying hard, and on the few occasions he was hard, he was only really concerned about his own pleasure. If it were left up to him, she would hardly ever have an orgasm.

"Let's just say we are going to need to do something to spice up our sex life. These days I feel that my pleasure tends to take second place to yours, most of the time," she said struggling to keep her anger in check.

"I suggest we hold this conversation until this evening. I have to get to work," he said, flushing.

Typical, Sara thought. As soon as he is backed into a corner, he leaves the conversation. She had to bite her tongue, not to reply with another caustic comment.

As she finished her coffee, she thought about the planned photo session with Hayley. They had never been naked in front of each other and she wondered how they would deal with each other's nudity. The memory of the picture that Hayley had sent the previous evening and thought of seeing her friend's pronounced mound in front of her, made her pussy tingle and all the erotic dreams that had disturbed her sleep, came flooding back.

Sara showered and dressed ready for Hayley's imminent arrival. She took the remaining stock of panties from her drawer to make sure all her pictures were up to date. She opted for a loose cotton dress with buttons down the front to make changing easier.

When Hayley arrived, she smiled to herself. Hayley was also wearing a loose-fitting dress and Sara again wondered whether stripping naked to change panties would be awkward between them?

"Did you bring a few pairs with you?" Sara asked as they walked into the study.

"I did but they are very plain. I'm not sure they are going to be of much interest to anyone."

"Don't worry about it. In most cases the guys are more worried about what's in the panties than what they look like, from what I have read the pheromones trigger a pleasurable response in human brains, the visual aspect seems to be secondary." Sara couldn't let on she had not only seen but also enjoyed her panties. From the enjoyment she had had from them she was certain that the buyers would also love them.

"How are we going to do this?" asked Hayley getting straight to the point, "I haven't done this before."

"It's entirely up to you, but I think that it will be easiest if we just get undressed down to our panties and do the pictures. If we keep having to go out to change it will just take too long."

"Um, ok," Hayley answered hesitantly.

Sara unbuttoned her dress and by the time she had slipped it off, she saw that Hayley had not moved.

"Come on, get that dress off and let's start taking some pictures," she said lightly but could see that Hayley was still looking pensive.

"Those panties you are wearing are so sexy compared to my boring cotton ones, I haven't bothered with sexy underwear for ages, Brett doesn't seem to notice anything I wear," said Hayley shyly.

"Let's just see what you have and take some pictures so that we can get them posted. The best way to judge their appeal will be to see the reaction we get. Besides, we are going shopping tomorrow so you can buy a few sexier pairs."

Hayley reluctantly pulled her dress up over her head and as the hemline lifted past her waist, Sara took the opportunity to look at her boyish figure. With almost no hips and A cups, she looked much younger than her actual age. She was certain that some innocent looking panties worn by her would be great sellers. She was also pleased to see that Hayley was still wearing the pair with the yellow trim that she had been wearing in the photos, so they should be ready to go if any orders for them were received.

As Hayley turned to face her, she crossed her arms over her breasts shyly.

"Don't be shy. We are both women here and if we are going to do this, we are going to need to shed our inhibitions."

To try and break the ice Sara slipped her fingers into the waistband of her panties and started to pull them down. The wetness from her pussy held the gusset between her pussy lips momentarily, before springing free and slipping down her legs. The wetness was clearly visible. Hayley's eyes were locked onto the scene in front of her and Sara felt really turned on knowing that her friend could see her arousal.

"I didn't realise you shaved. Do you think it will be a problem that I am so hairy?"

"I don't think so. From what I have seen on the site there are as many women who are hairy, as there are shaved."

Tentatively Hayley pulled her own panties down. As her pubic hair became visible it was very clear that she was extremely wet. Her pubic hair was damp and matted, her moisture glistened in the sunlight streaming through the study window.

"Can I see that pair?" asked Sara.

Without a word, Hayley passed them over. As she took them, she ran her fingers over the middle of the gusset, confirming that they were as sticky and wet as she had thought. Without thinking she raised them to her nose and took a sniff.

A look of shock passed over Hayley's face and she blushed bright red. "What...what are you doing?" she stuttered.

"You are going to need to get used to the scent,' Sara answered bluntly. "It's the only way we can know if they are sufficiently worn for the buyers."

Sara felt her pussy twinge as the smell of fresh pussy filled her nose. "These are great. I think they will be ready to go right away, in fact, I know one of my buyers who will take them without a second thought."

"I guess that's a good thing," Hayley answered haltingly, struggling to get over her shyness.

Sara set them aside with her panties ready to be sent later that afternoon. Rather than sell them she would give them to William and see what he thought.

Hayley went through the remaining panties she had brought. Most of them were very innocent looking plain cotton panties, more the type worn by schoolgirls than a married woman. Sara piled them neatly on the desk and directed Hayley to stand against the wall where the backdrop was neutral, and the lighting would be best. As Hayley posed for her photo's, Sara could see that she was starting to lose her shyness and was no longer trying to hide her body from Sara. The sight of her friend's juicy pussy had her own pussy dripping and she couldn't resist discreetly slipping her free hand down between her legs and between her lips, stroking herself softly. Sara was quite disappointed once all the pictures were taken and reluctantly slipped her fingers from her pussy. She was sure that Hayley could see the tendrils of pussy juice coating her fingers.

Drying her fingers on her first pair of panties, she showed Hayley how to operate the camera and started to model her own panties. Being completely shaved, her own arousal was more obvious, and her pussy lips were puffy and wet. When the last pair was photographed, she slipped them down her legs and walked back around the desk naked.

As Sara sat, she could feel her moisture oozing onto the leather of the chair. She had never been with a woman before, and in fact, the thought of it had never appealed to her much, but the sight of Hayley naked in front of her was turning her on so much, she had already decided that she would like to try and take this further if Hayley was keen.

"Have you ever been with another woman?" she asked hesitantly. Not sure how else to broach the subject.

"Not really. When I was in college, I suspected that my roommate was masturbating under her duvet one night. I was so turned on at the thought of her doing it with me in the room, I also started to touch myself at the same time. Soon, neither of us had any doubts about what the other was doing and we didn't try too hard to hide it. Without saying a word, just the sounds of our pleasure, we finished and went to sleep. The following day the subject didn't come up, but as soon as the lights were out later that evening, we did it again. It became an almost nightly ritual, reaching the point where neither of us bothered whether we were covered while we masturbated. Nothing else happened but I really loved seeing her hands busy on her pussy. I was quite tempted to see if she was keen to go any further, but I was terrified she would freak out and tell the everyone?" she paused, "how about you, have you done anything with another woman?"

"No, to be honest, I have never thought about it much, at college I was so wrapped up with Scott, it just never crossed my mind. The first time I have really started paying attention to other woman's pussies is since I started this business. I guess I am starting to realise that they actually taste and smell really great."

As they spoke, she saw that Hayley's hand was pressed in her lap and her fingers were gently rubbing her clit, as discreetly as possible. This was all the encouragement she needed, and wantonly spread her legs and slipped her fingers into her wet pussy. Seeing her friends' widespread legs, Hayley slowly opened her own legs to accommodate her fingers. Her earlier attempts at discretion forgotten. Their moans of pleasure were undisguised, and the scent of their pussies filled the room. When she saw that Hayley's eyes were tightly closed, she took the chance to admire her friend's pussy even closer. With her pussy hair parted, she could see that Hayley had beautiful tight lips with only her hard clit peeing from the top of her slit. Hayley slowly opened her eyes and looked over at Sara.

When Sara saw she had opened her eyes, a thought crossed her mind, she picked up her worn panties from the desk and tossed them over to Hayley. As they landed on her leg Hayley had a startled look on her face.

"Come on, tell me what you think," said Sara.

Hayley knew exactly what she meant and tentatively brought them to her face; inhaling deeply. Sara retrieved Hayley's panties from the edge of the desk and followed suit. Seeing her best friend with her nose buried in her dirty panties and the beautiful scent from her panties quickly sent Sara over the edge and her body shook to orgasm, her pussy juices drenching her fingers and the chair below. As her body spasms slowly wore off and her own pleasure subsided, she saw that her friend had gone from sniffing the scent from her panties, to openly licking her pussy juices from them. With her eyes firmly shut, her groans muffled by the panties, Hayley's body started to convulse as her own orgasm shook her body.

They sat in silence for a while, neither sure what to say to the other. All modesty was forgotten, and they made no effort to cover themselves. Sara loved the sexy scent of pussy that filled the room. She stood and walked over to where Hayley was sitting and raised her dripping fingers to her. She took them each into her mouth, one by one, licking the pussy cream from them.

When there was no more to lick, she looked up at Sara, "I never thought a pussy could taste so good."

"How did your first experience with panties feel?"

"To be honest I wasn't sure I would be able to do it but when I saw you sniff mine, I couldn't resist. I loved your scent. I guess I can understand why the guys enjoy them so much."

They sat silently for a while longer. Both reliving the experience in their minds.

"Do you have any experience with other woman's panties?" asked Hayley.

"Once," she answered tentatively, "I actually have a confession to make. They were yours. I used a pair of yours last night,".

"What do you mean? You didn't have any of mine until today."

"Yesterday while you were showering and I was waiting for the coffee to brew, I couldn't help noticing your underwear in the laundry room and looked at your bras and panties in the laundry pile. I couldn't resist and took the blue pair you had just taken off," said Sara blushing at the admission.

"I didn't even notice they were missing; my panties are all so similar. I guess now I know what you did with them," she said grinning.

"Last night after some particularly unsatisfying sex with Scott I came back down to check emails and ended up watching some masturbation videos and used your panties to get myself off. They were fantastic."

"Twenty-four hours ago, I would have been furious with you but after today the thought of you with my panties turns me on so much."

Sara stepped forward and without a word took Hayley in her arms. She felt no resistance from her friend, their bodies pressed tightly together, they kissed each other passionately. The distinct taste of pussy filled their mouths. Sara loved the feeling of Hayley's mound pressing against hers and would have loved to lie her down and grind her pussy against it, but knew that their time was running out, and they would need to get dressed and air the room before the family returned. She reluctantly broke their embrace.

"I guess we had better call it a day. The family will be home soon, and this could be hard to explain."

"You are right. I hope we can pick this up later," said Hayley quietly.

"Do you mind if we stop by the apartments on the way back tomorrow, so I can drop off some of the clean linen?" asked Sara, "we can possibly get some time alone then?"

"That would be great. I will make sure that Brett is not expecting me back too early."

Sara started to get dressed until she noticed Hayley was still holding her panties.

"I am going to need to put those back on. I think they will need a few more hours wear. Be sure to select your next pair and if possible, sleep in them tonight so that if we get any orders for them, we can get them out tomorrow."

Reluctantly Hayley handed them back. Sara knew that Hayley was keen to take them home and play with them. While the thought aroused her, it was important that they focus on getting panties ready for sale.

Hayley selected a white cotton pair with pink trim and a cute bow on the front. She slipped them on and pulled them firmly against her pussy. Her puffy lips moulded against the cotton. Sara was sure she could see a small wet spot already starting to form in the front.

When they were both dressed Sara hugged Hayley tightly. "I'm so glad you are doing this with me. I think it's going to make us both some money, and I guess we can have lots of fun along doing it."

"I'm looking forward to it," Hayley replied.

Her answer pleased Sara.

Chapter 2

When Scott returned home from work his demeanour hadn't improved and he remained sullen and aloof. Sara was really getting tired of his mood swings and while she knew that her secret panty business and cheating with William, were a factor, she rationalised that had he made more of an effort with both the business and their sex life, she would not have had to resort to these choices.

As was always the case when he was in a dark mood, he drank far too much and headed off to bed straight after dinner. She left him for an hour and then went up to make sure he was sleeping. As expected, when she walked into the room, he was already snoring. Sara undressed quietly and put the panties she had been wearing into a bag. She opened her panty drawer and saw that the next pair was a pale pink pair of silk boy shorts. She loved the smooth silk against her pussy and once she had pulled them up, she ran her hand down the V of the front panel. She shivered with pleasure as her fingers brushed over her clit. She was still so aroused from her session with Hayley earlier in the day and her pussy tingled at the memory. She pulled on a short silk robe and went back downstairs.

She sat down at the desk and slipped her WeVibe into her pussy and set it to a low, steady vibration. She pulled her panties back up and could feel the toy pulsing and stimulating her beautifully. When she opened her emails, she saw that despite having cleared all her unread messages earlier, her inbox was full of new messages. Although there were a lot from repeat customers, she saw that many were asking about Hayley's panties. She scanned through them, deleting the picture hunters and time wasters until she had four emails from seemingly serious prospective buyers. She wanted Hayley to make the decision on who would get them and sent her a quick text, hoping it wasn't too late. Hayley responded immediately.

"Hi."

"Can you check your email quickly. There seems to be a lot of interest in your pairs." she typed.

"Gosh, that's great."

"I have sorted through the mails and sent you a few that I think would be serious buyers. Let me know which one you want me to respond to first and we can drop them at DHL in the morning?"

"Ok, Brett has gone to bed so I will go and check now and get back to you."

"Thanks."

While she waited for the response, she made some notes of her own orders that needed to be filled. As most of them were from regular buyers and she jotted down their requests. One of the emails was a first-time buyer who wanted to know if he could buy a thong from her. She didn't particularly like thongs and found them uncomfortable, particularly when she was very wet, and at the moment that was most of the time. Picking up her phone, she quickly texted Hayley.

"Do you ever wear thongs?"

"I haven't since Brett and I were dating, but don't mind giving them a try again. Why?" she answered almost immediately.

"I have a guy who is looking for thongs, but I really hate wearing them. If you are keen to try, I will go back to him and confirm what colour and fabric he is looking for."

"Ok let's do it."

Sara penned a reply and sent it off. She then sent William a quick email telling him about Hayley joining the business and to tell him she had a pair for him to try. She knew it would be difficult to meet with him the following day as she wasn't ready to tell Hayley about William. The best way would be to leave them in the apartment, and he could collect them on his way home from work. By the time the message was sent she saw a reply from Hayley confirming which of the buyers would be the lucky recipient of the first pair of worn panties she was selling. She quickly sent a message to him and hoped that the payment would be through so that she could drop them at DHL the following day.

By the time she had finished her messages, the feeling of her toy teasing her pussy had her juices flowing, and the satin fabric had a dark patch where her moisture had soaked through. Using the app on her phone she turned the vibrations to a higher mode and opened her movie page. For the first time, she selected a Lesbian MILF video and sat back in her chair, watching as the two gorgeous women seduced each other. As the movie played on the screen in front of her, she was imagining her and Hayley as the two actresses and it was them who were tonguing each other's pussies in a passionate 69. With her hand under her panties, she jiggled the WeVibe against her clit until she came with a loud groan, her pussy gushed even more juices onto her panties. Even after her orgasm had subsided, she still felt the pleasurable vibrations strumming away at her pussy. Her mind was racing, she really wanted to progress her earlier play with Hayley and judging from Hayley's reaction the feelings were quite mutual. Reluctantly she turned off her toy and wiped it onto her panties before replacing it in the charger.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers