Sara's Second Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Starting without me?" Karla laughed as she entered the room dress only in her panties and bra. "I see that I have the appropriate attire." Discretely she set a bag of her sex toys on the floor next to the bed.

When Karla entered the bedroom, Sara sat up on the bed. Karla got onto the bed and knelt near her. They immediately began kissing and soon had their hands on each other. John was trying to discretely stand aback from the bed while taking more photos.

As Sara was kissing Karla, she caught the scent of her enticing perfume. It had the effect of relaxing her and allowing her to fully enjoy the moment. She was so into the moment with Karla that she almost forgot that her husband was there watching.

"May I?" asked Karla as she wrapped her hands behind Sara and began to remove her bra. She leaned in closer to Sara and was kissing her neck and shoulder as she removed the bra. Karla glanced up at John who had moved behind Sara to take some pictures. Karla gave John a knowing wink.

Karla deftly used her hands upon the sides of Sara's torso to guide the redhead back onto the bed. In the one smooth motion she lowered her mouth to Sara's nipple.

"Oooh, that feels so good." Sara moaned as she closed her eyes, allowing the pleasure to flow through her body. Her pussy tingled, and it felt wonderful. She could feel Karla's expert lips and tongue on her now firm nipples, licking sucking, pulling and even biting.

"Yes, bite them." she pleaded with Karla. "Bite them harder, makes me so fucking wet."

She felt Karla pull away, so Sara opened her eyes to see what was happening. She watched as Karla removed her own bra, revealing her smaller but firm breasts. Karla had very dark areolas and nipples that extended a good half inch. Sara just stared at those luscious nipples and licked her lips in desire to suckle those firm nubs.

Karla could see the desire in Sara's face. "You will have your turn in good time." she said as she leaned forward to kiss Sara's mouth, their lips parting, and tongues gently tasting each other. Karla let her nipples brush against Sara's nipples, sending shivers through Sara's already excited body.

"Mmmmmm" Sara moaned as she pulled Karla into a more passionate kiss. Karla continued to brush her nipples over Sara's breasts which elevated the arousal for both.

Sara felt Karla's fingers lightly trace her slit through her satin thong. She felt her pussy throbbing in excitement. Her hips thrust forward to meet Karla's touch. Karla cupped Sara's sex while she sat back on her ankles. "I think it is time to remove this." Karla said as she slowly pulled Sara's thong down her legs. She slipped them off Sara's feet and then dropped the thong off the bed.

As she repositioned herself between Sara's legs, Karla looked at John and said, "And why are you still dressed? Get naked, pull up that chair and enjoy the show." As she lowered her mouth to Sara's puffy wet pussy, she could see John undressing in her peripheral vision.

When Sara felt Karla's tongue touch her pussy, a wave of pleasure flooded through her body. She moaned loudly and held Karla's head to her crotch. She could see John strip naked and pull a chair over to the side of the bed. She also could see that his cock was very erect and he was stroking himself as he watched Karla eat his wife's pussy.

"Take some photos for Steve." Sara managed to say.

John picked up his cell phone, flipped to the camera App and began to take photos of Sara, and of Karla's head buried between Sara's legs. All the while he continued to stroke his hard cock.

Sara was greatly enjoying the oral attention being administered by Karla upon her pussy. Karla was sucking on Sara's labia, and then licking her lips, her clit, and tongue fucking her cunt. Waves of pleasure were washing through Sara, but she suspected that she wouldn't reach orgasm. But she wasn't about to stop Karla, at least not yet. Sara thought it also so hot that John was just a few feet away, watching, occasionally taking a photo, and jacking his cock.

Karla paused, reached over to her bag, and pulled out a ribbed, glass dildo. Sara's eyes widened when she saw the dildo and knew Karla's intents. She smiled at Karla and said, "Yes, please."

John switched his cell camera from photo to video and began to capture the action.

Karla slid the dildo seductively into her own mouth to lubricate it with her own saliva. Then she pointed the tip of the dildo at Sara's entrance and slowly pushed it in.

"Oh fuck, Karla. You do know how to please a girl, don't you?" Sara moaned.

Holding it with one hand, Karla began to fuck Sara with the dildo. She used fingertips of her other hand to twiddle Sara's clit. Occasionally she would lean in and lick or suck on Sara's clit. Sara began humping her hips to meet the thrusts of the dildo. But as much as Karla was fucking her hard, she just couldn't get Sara over the edge to an orgasm. John could see the pleasure and frustration on Sara's face, and he knew the solution. He reached down and picked up Sara's Hitachi Wand which had previously been placed at the ready. He turned it on and handed it to Sara who immediately pressed it against her clit.

Karla then used both hands on the dildo to fuck Sara as hard as she could. Sara was gasping for air and thrusting her hips upward as she continued to press the large vibrating bulb to her sensitive nub. "I . . . . I . . . . I'm . . . almost . . . there." Sara announced between gasps for air, which was soon followed by, "FUCK! I'M COMING!!"

Karla pulled the dildo out of Sara's pussy and pressed her open mouth over Sara's opening, and was using her tongue on Sara's clit. Sara's pussy was gushing and Karla was doing her best to capture all of her fluids. Sara's orgasm went on and on, her vagina contracting frequently, her body twitching, and her fluids continued to gush out.

Sara collapsed, her body went limp and her hands fell by her sides. As Sara's orgasm began to recede, Karla pulled her mouth off from Sara's pussy and then she crawled up on top of Sara to kiss her. As Sara opened her mouth to receive the kiss, Karla squirted some amount of Sara's ejaculate into her mouth and then quickly kissed her, swishing the fluid between their mouths with their tongues. together they enjoyed this very erotic exchange.

As Sara physically and mentally returned to a more normal state, she gently eased Karla over onto her back. "My turn to give the pleasure." Sara said. They continued to kiss, but now Sara was on top. Sara's hands were caressing Karla's breasts. Karla was enjoying being the object of Sara's attentions, and Karla moaned in pleasure.

Sara lowered her head to Karla's breasts and sucked one of those large firm nipples into her mouth. She licked and sucked on it, loving the texture and feel of the nipple between her lips and on her tongue. Sara then switched to the other nipple in her mouth. She was sucking on one and pinching the other with her hand.

"Oooo. that feels good. Now bite it, hard. I do love the pain." Karla said as she held Sara's head to her breast.

Sara began biting the nipple with her teeth and pulling on it. From Karla's body language, it was obvious that she wanted more. So Sara clamped her teeth on the nipple even harder.

"You are getting there. Now harder!" Karla directed. And so Sara did bite harder and pull harder.

"Yes, Yes, that's it." Karla was breathing heavier and obviously enjoying the intense sensations.

Sara reached down between Karla's legs with her hand and discovered that Karla's panties were very soaked.

"I'm ready for you." Karla said in a seductive voice.

Sara knew what she wanted to do. She moved down Karla's body and stripped off the wet panties. Seeing her husband watching so very attentively, Sara handed the damp panties to John who immediately pressed them against his nose while he inhaled her aroma. 'Fuck, he's as horny as we are.', thought Sara.

Sara moved between Karla's legs. Karla raised her knees and spread her legs as wide as she could for Sara. Sara could see how wet and swollen Karla's pussy was already. And she could smell the strong aroma of her sex. Her own pussy throbbed.

Gently Sara ran her tongue up Karla's wet slit, collecting fluids in her mouth. Sara moaned as Karla tasted so fine. She started by gently lapping at the wet flesh, enjoying the texture and the taste. Then she became more pressing with her tongue, pushing inside Karla's folds and upward over her clit. With each lick Sara could hear Karla moan in pleasure. She could also hear her husband's soft voice urging her on "Eat that pussy, eat it really good."

Soon Sara was eagerly eating Karla's pussy. She inserted one finger, and then another into Karla's vagina and was stroking her G-spot as she licked her labia and clit. Karla's gentle moans became more urgent and her breathing became more pronounced.

"Fuck my pussy. Eat my pussy. Fuck my pussy!" Karla was practically begging. Then Karla picked up her glass dildo and handed it to Sara. "Use this, and use it hard, really hard."

Sara slid the dildo into her own mouth to lubricate it and realized that it was still covered in her own fluids. She smiled at the naughty thoughts of their play and exchanges of fluids. Then she slid the dildo into Karla's waiting cunt and began to fuck her with it as she licked Karla's clit.

"Oh Yes, Oh YES!" Karla was almost screaming as Sara used both hands to ram the dildo fast and deep into Karla's cunt. She kept either her tongue or a thumb on Karla's clit and she continued to pound the dildo into her again and again.

John had been taking pictures, but now was mostly watching and jacking his cock.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum!" screamed Karla. Just as her orgasm hit, Sara pulled the dildo out and covered her pussy with her mouth.

"FUCK! I'M CUMMING!!" screamed Karla as her body began to convulse violently and her pussy squirted into Sara's mouth. As Karla had done for her, Sara returned the favor and accepted all the fluid she could into her mouth. As the flow slowed, Sara raised up on her knees. But instead of kissing Karla, she turned to her husband and pulled him into a kiss, forcing all of Karla's ejaculate into John's mouth.

John was rapidly stroking his cock and was about to burst.

"Oh God!' Exclaimed John as he grabbed Sara's head and forced her down onto his cock. No sooner had she locked her lips around his hard rod when his orgasm hit and he began jetting his cum into her mouth.

"Oh Fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck!" he said as each spurt of cum jetted into her mouth.

Karla was watching with keen interest. She had sat up next to Sara to watch the exchange of fluids, first from Sara's mouth to John's mouth, and then from his cock into Sara's mouth.

When it appeared that he had shot his last load, Karla pulled Sara off his cock and pressed her mouth upon Sara's, and used her tongue to pull John's cum into her own mouth.

"Fucking hell!" John exclaimed in astonishment about the sudden turn of events unfolding before him.

The woman continued kissing and snowballing John's cum for a while and finally pulled apart and sat resting and breathing heavily.

"Wow! Just wow." was all Sara could say.

Karla rolled off the bed and picked up her clothes and toys. "I know I'm going to sleep well tonight." Just as she got to the door, she turned and spoke to John, "Please send me those pictures and videos. I want to share them tonight with my husband back home. I know he will love them."

John joined Sara in their bed. They cuddled and kissed. And then they fell asleep in each other's arms.

+ + + + +

The next morning Sara was gently awaken by the touch of a wet tongue parting the lips of her pussy. She lay there with her eyes closed and enjoyed the wonderful sensations.

"I love how you do that to me." Sara spoke softly. "You can waken me this way every day."

"Is she as good as I am?" John asked just before kissing his wife on the mouth.

Sara was startled awake and immediately realized that she had assumed incorrectly that John was responsible for the oral attention between her legs. Looking down, she recognized the top of Karla's head. "Her style is different." Sara was replying to John. " Different, not necessarily better."

John continued kissing his wife and playing with her breasts with his hand while Karla was focused on eating Sara's pussy. This continued for a while as all were enjoying the morning activities.

Sara broke her kiss with her husband and gently pushed him back while at the same time reaching down and taking a firm grip of his hard cock. She then pushed Karla's head away from her hot, wet, throbbing cunt.

"That feels wonderful, my love," Sara began speaking to Karla, "but what I really need right now is a good fucking from this hard cock. However, you can help me with another fantasy of mine."

"And what sort of fantasy is that?" Karla asked with a sparkle in her eye. Karla always liked different fantasy play.

"My fantasy is that I am kneeling between your legs, eating your pussy, while John fucks me from behind. Would you mind that?"

Even before Sara finished this last sentence, Karla was already moving on the bed. She positioned herself on her backside, with her head and shoulders leaning up against the headboard. She spread her legs and raised her knees, which opened up her pussy to Sara. Sara moved onto her knees between Karla's legs and quickly went down on the beautiful pussy in front of her. Karla moaned as Sara slowly began lapping at Karla's lower lips.

Sara had intentionally started slowly and was watching as Karla's arousal made changes to her sex. The flesh darkened as the blood rushed in. The labia puffed out, and a wetness was forming. Sara smiled and continued to lick her.

"You taste wonderful this morning." Sara complimented her female lover just before putting her mouth back over Karla's sex.

Karla was enjoying the oral attention she was getting. She was also enjoying the view. She watched as John raised up on his knees and moved behind Sara. His cock was hard and pointing up in the air. She knew that cock would soon be buried in Sara's wet cunt. Then she imagined how that cock would look a while later when he withdrew it from Sara, covered in their combined fluids. Karla licked her lips at the thought of licking that cock, but she knew her touching his cock was against their rules. She hoped she could convince them to loosen those boundaries before the weekend was over.

Sara was excited about eating Karla's pussy again. She felt that her pussy eating skills were improving, and she relished the idea of pleasuring Karla to a great orgasm. Sara also had great expectations for the fulfillment of her fantasy - to be eating a pussy while her own pussy was fucked by her husband.

Sara felt John get into position behind her, a hand on her ass, and then the head of his cock against her wet, waiting lower lips. She rocked back a bit and his cock head entered her. She moaned into Karla's pussy.

"Fuck, you are really wet!" exclaimed John as he slid his cock deeper into his wife. He took hold of her hips and began stroking in and out of her. John was intrigued by how Karla was watching him. He smiled at her and she winked back. Karla had been playing with her nipples as Sara ate her pussy. She raised her right hand to her mouth and inserted a finger between her lips, sliding the digit in and out as if it was a cock she was sucking.

John made the connection immediately. He moaned as his cock became even harder and throbbed within Sara's vagina. Sara could feel John's arousal growing inside her, and she also became more aroused. She moaned into Karla's pussy and redoubled her efforts to drive Karla to an orgasm. The aroma, the taste, and the texture of Karla's sex, combined with her abundant flowing fluids covering Sara's mouth and chin, were heightening her sexual experience and making the fucking she was receiving from John even better. She was near sexual bliss and wanted this to continue as long as it could. But she was aware that her own orgasm was approaching, as well as Karla's.

Karla was breathing heavily as the sexual excitement increased for all three. "I'm loving your fantasy, Sara." Karla told Sara. "So fucking hot watching John fuck you while you eat my pussy. But now I have my own fantasy that I hope you will allow."

Sara looked up at Karla with a questioning expression in her eyes, but her mouth and tongue never left contact with Karla's pussy. John helped out an asked the obvious question. "What fantasy is that, Karla?"

"After last night, it may be obvious to you both that I am a cum slut. That is why Steve allows me suck other cocks, even when I cannot fuck them." Karla was talking slowly, between short gasps for air. "I know you have decided that I cannot put my mouth on John's cock, but I hope you will allow me to eat his cum out of your pussy, Sara."

"Oh Fuck!" muttered John at the thought of Karla eating his cum out of his wife's sodden pussy made him so horny. He slammed his cock into Sara three more times and his orgasm erupted, flooding her cunt with his jism. "Oh Fuck, I'm cumminng!" he exclaimed.

His eruption triggered Sara's orgasm as well. She pulled her face out of Karla's sex as she gasped for air. "Fuck...Fuck...Fuck!" she said as her body trembled as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

Karla didn't wait for a response to her fantasy request. Not wanting to miss a drop of John's cum, Karla moved quickly and wiggled herself underneath Sara in a "69" position just as John was pulling out of Sara's sex. His wet cock brushed over Karla's forehead just as she locked her mouth onto Sara's opening and began lapping their fluids out of her pussy and into her mouth.

John, for his part, had the presence of mind to grab his cell phone and began to take more photos. He was standing next to the bed and moving around to get the best angles for the photos.

"Oh my god that feels incredible!" said Sara. She sat upright on Karla's face, allowing gravity to pull the mixture of sex fluids out of her vagina and into Karla's waiting mouth. She could feel Karla's tongue swishing about and drawing the fluids out. Occasionally her tongue ran over Sara's clit and sent another small orgasm through Sara.

John was having a good time watching the girls having fun and taking photos. He knew that Sara was greatly enjoying the new sexual experiences with another woman. As the face-sitting session was ending he asked Sara to raise up a bit so he could snap a photo of Karla's face close to Sara's pussy. Karla's face was very messy. Her mouth, cheeks, chin, and some of her neck was covered in wetness. John could see that as Sara rose, there were several strings of their sticky fluids connecting Sara's sodden pussy and Karla's mouth. He knew that these photos would be a great reminder of that erotic activity.

Sara rose off of Karla and sat next to her on the bed. Karla laid there and moved her hand between her own legs and started playing with herself.

"Oh Karla! You haven't cum yet, have you?" Sara asked with a look of surprise on her face.

"No, not yet. But we aren't finished, are we?" Karla replied with a seductive expression.

"I have a kinky idea." Sara said as she moved herself between Karla's legs. "Move down some." she instructed Karla so that she had more room to position herself. Sara spread Karla's legs and then she opened her own legs between them. Moving into a tribbing position, Sara put one leg over Karla's leg and slid her other leg underneath. Then taking Karla's hand they pulled each other closer together so that their pussies were touching.

"Honey, get my Hitachi." Sara instructed her husband.

John got her wand out of the nightstand drawer, plugged it into the wall outlet, and handed it to his wife.