Sara's Second Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers

"Oh fucking yes!" Exclaimed Karla as she realized Sara's intentions.

Sara turned on the wand and placed the bulbous vibrating head between their crotches so that it stimulated both their clits. Both ladies began groaning and grinding together.

"Damn that feels good." Sara said.

"Oh, Yes!" replied Karla.

With their right hands they grasped the other's wrist, using this arm lock to hold themselves close while they squirmed and humped each other and the vibrator. Both had their left hands on the Hitachi wand, attempting to control the position and pressure on their clits.

John had taken several pics and then switched back to taking video of this scene. He was getting horny again and his engorged cock was bouncing out in front for all to see. It still glistened with their sex fluids covering the length of his hard shaft.

"Holy crap this feels so good." exclaimed Karla as she was humping Sara and the wand.

"Oh . . . my . . . god!" said Sara through gasps for air. "Oh, shit, I'm about to cum!"

The odor of female arousal filled the room. The buzz of the Hitachi wand was mixed with their moans, groans, and the sounds of flesh slapping together as the two women humped against each other. A sheen of sweat began to glisten on both their bodies.

"So . . . Fucking . . . Horny!" Karla was gasping for air as their sexual intercourse became even more physical.

"I can't believe this!" Sara replied. "I think I'm going to squirt!"

"Cum for me baby. Squirt on me!" cried Karla as they continued to hump against each other and the vibrator.

"OH GOD!!" Sara screamed as her orgasm hit. She pulled away the wand and let loose a huge squirt that went the length of Karla's body and over her shoulder. Secondary squirts landed on Karla's breasts and stomach.

In response, Karla also began to squirt, more up into the air and then falling upon Sara's body and thighs. "Oh my god. Oh MY GOD!" she screamed.

"Look at what we've done!" Sara said and they both laughed.

The two looked at each other with a glare of desire in their eyes. They both smiled mischievously and nodded in silent agreement as Sara put the vibrator's head back between their pussies and pressed it into their clits.

"Cum for me again."

Soon the two women were moaning and rubbing their pussies against each other and against the vibrator. John stood by the side of the bed, stroking his aching, hard cock, and attempting to take more photos.

"Oh . . . Oh . . . Oh" moaned Sara and the incredible sexual stimulations flooded her body.

"Fuck. Fuck! FUCK!" replied Karla as she pressed harder against Sara and the vibrator.

"OH . . MY . . GOD!" Sara screamed as she again pulled back the wand and squirted Karla.

"FUCK!" exclaimed Karla as she also was squirting.

"Holy crap!" said John as his cock began to spew cum onto the two women. He continued to beat his cock and it continued to jet streams of cum onto the women, mixing with the abundant amount of female ejaculate that covered their bodies.

"Incredible!", "Amazing!", "Fucking crazy!" was muttered by the three as they looked at each other in amazement. They were all sexually spent, and the two women were soaked in their combined ejaculations. John sat down on the edge of the bed next to Sara, leaned over and kissed his wife.

"What a fucking mess!" one exclaimed.

"And what a great mess it is." another replied and they all laughed.

They sat for a moment collecting themselves.

"I need a good, hot shower." said Karla as she rose off the bed and walked towards the door and her own room.

"We also." replied Sara. She and John rose and headed to the master bath.

"See you downstairs in a while."

As they showered, John and Sara discussed the morning's events.

"That was incredibly hot." remarked John

"So much sex, in several different ways. That was indeed hot." replied Sara.

"I hope neither of you minded when I sprayed my cum on you. I couldn't help myself. What the two of you were doing was so fucking erotic." John said a bit sheepishly.

"Are you feeling a bit left out, Honey?" Sara asked. "Maybe we should relax our rules and allow you to play more with us."

"Really? How so? What would you be comfortable with? I assume there are still limits." John was very pleasantly surprised by Sara's proposal.

"I still don't want you fucking Karla, and that is also beyond her limits." Sara said. "But she is such a cum slut, I know she wants to suck your cock. After what we did today, and all the fun we had, I don't see how it could hurt anyone to allow her to touch, lick and suck your cock. But only when all three of us are together."

"And could I touch and eat her pussy?" John asked, hoping for Sara's agreement.

"Only when we all play together. Yes, you may." Sara said as she gave his cock a big squeeze.

"Maybe there are other fantasies we can fulfill later today." John said with a grin on his face.

Sara smiled back and gave her husband a kiss.

After their shower together, Sara and John stripped the bed and remade it with clean sheets. Sara was wearing a bra and panties with a long t-shirt over that. John was wearing a t-shirt and gym shorts.

They went down to the kitchen and began preparing brunch as it was late in the morning. Karla soon joined them wearing only a small lace bra and matching lace panties.

"Should I be wearing more?" Karla asked.

John smiled but turned to Sara, taking his cue from her response.

"You look fine to me." Sara said with a sparkle in her eyes and as she licked her lips seductively.

Together the ladies prepared brunch while John prepared mimosas with fresh squeezed orange juice for the three of them. They avoided any discussion about their sexual activities of the previous night or earlier that morning. But the topic was top of mind for each of them.

They sat down to eat, enjoy the mimosas, and then the discussion turned to sex.

"This morning was incredible." said Sara to open the discussion.

"As was last night." added Karla.

"I have more pictures and video for you to send to Steve." John said.

"Steve will love that." Karla responded. "I sent him some stuff last night and this morning he called to tell me that he had already jacked off twice to what I sent. He really wants to see more."

"More of the same? Or more, as in something different?" Sara asked in a leading manner.

Karla caught the drift of Sara's questions. "What do you have in mind?" Karla responded with a question of her own.

"John and I were talking this morning in the shower about how well things are going. We both thought that last night and this morning were really incredible." Sara began. "It appears that maybe we could relax our own limits and have a bit more fun."

"Relax your limits?" Asked Karla, as she was very interested in doing more with the couple, especially with John. "Care to be more specific?"

"We think we can be comfortable with the same limits you and Steve use concerning what you can do with another male. No cock in cunt or ass, but otherwise touching, licking, and sucking is all in play." Sara expanded upon the idea. "Have I expressed that accurately?"

Karla nodded her head, her eyes grew wide, and she licked her lips anticipating what may be happening later.

"And the touching, licking, sucking goes both ways?" Karla asked as she motioned her finger back and forth between herself and John.

"Everything else, both ways." John was eager to reply as he looked at Karla with desire in his eyes.

"It appears we are all in agreement as to our new limits?" Sara spoke and the others both nodded in agreement. "I suspect we now have some more fantasies to play out."

Sara turned to John and addressed him, "Honey, you have been on the sidelines mostly. With our new, more open limits, I bet you have a fantasy or two you would like to do. Don't you?"

Sara and Karla both looked at John as he responded.

"Yes, I do actually. I have a couple of scenes I hope we can include in our play, while still allowing each of you to fulfill more of your fantasies." John paused as he was not accustomed to discussing his sexual desires with anyone other than Sara.

"I would very much like to experience two sets of lips and tongues pleasuring my cock together. And I would be thrilled to have you Karla, suck all the cum out of my balls."

"Only if she then shares it with me." Sara interrupted. She opened her mouth wide and pointed into it, indicating where she wanted to share John's cum. Karla nodded in agreement to the stipulation that Sara had added.

Sara raised her hand and gave Karla a high-five.

"I am sure there are more fantasies we will want to play through." Karla said. "But judging by how wet my pussy already is, I am ready to start playing right now."

They all rose from the table, placed their empty plates in the sink, refilled their mimosas, and headed up the stairs. Karla stopped by her room and grabbed her bag of toys. There was yet another toy she wanted to use with Sara.

John and Sara were sitting on the end of the bed, kissing, when Karla entered their bedroom. Karla set down her bag of toys next to the bed and then stripped off her bra and panties.

"I'm ready for some dessert." Karla said as she got on the bed while licking her lips.

Sara stood and removed her t-shirt, bra and panties. She got on the bed and sat next to Karla. They kissed and began fondling each other.

"John, we are ready for you. You can come play, or we can entertain ourselves." Sara told her husband.

John was a bit shocked that this was going to happen, and happen so soon. He quickly shed his shirt and shorts, exposing that he wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock was half hard and bobbing in front as he stood. Sara patted the bed between her and Karla and spoke, "Right here hun." John got onto the bed and sat between the two nude females. He kissed his wife and then turned and kissed Karla. Then they laid him onto his back with his semi-hard cock flopping on his stomach.

Sara wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and began stroking him. Karla leaned over and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and began sucking and licking him. Then Sara laid down next to John's hip and leaned in to lick the side of John's hardening manhood. Karla also laid next to John and licked the other side of his shaft, mirroring the tongue and lip actions of Sara.

John moaned at the pleasure. He hadn't expected this, as the visit by Karla was initially all about a girl/girl scene with Sara. But he had been invited to join in and was now fully appreciating the attentions of the two sexy ladies.

"That feels so awesome." John muttered.

The two ladies continued their oral attentions on his cock. As they gained experience, they became better at sliding their mouths in unison up and down his cock, from the base to the tip top. He most enjoyed their touch on his cock head. They would pause and swirl their tongues around his cock and he moaned even louder.

"I'm happy to see that John keeps himself shaved." Karla spoke. "I also love to suck balls."

Karla moved between John's legs, laid flat on her front with her nose pressed up against the base of his cock and she sucked one of his testicles into her mouth. Sara took the opportunity to take the top half of his cock into her mouth and give him a good blow job.

"Oh my fucking god!" exclaimed John. "THAT feels so fucking good!"

Sara and Karla kept this up for a minute or two and then decided to switch. Karla really want to have John's cock in her mouth when he came. She moved out of the way and Sara took her place between John's legs and began to suck on his other testicle. Karla began to give him the best blow job she could.

"Wow. Oh WOW!" John continued to moan. "That is freaking incredible."

And then John came. Sara, with her mouth around a testicle, could feel it draw up and begin pumping cum through his cock and into Karla's mouth. Karla had her lips tightly locked around the head of his cock and captured it all.

John could feel the bliss of his cock pumping cum into Karla's mouth. It felt incredible, and was especially exciting as his wife's mouth was around one of his balls, a first for him.

"Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck. OH FUCK!" exclaimed John as his cock jetted cum into Karla's mouth time and again.

Sara took her mouth off John's testicle, scooted down a bit and flipped over onto her back between his legs. She looked up at Karla and opened her mouth, hoping to share what was filling Karla's mouth.

John's shots of cum slowed to a halt and Karla slowly pulled her mouth of his cock. Keeping her lips tightly sealed, she smiled as she looked back into John's eyes. She moved her tongue, swishing the load of cum around in her mouth.

"Me. Share with me." Sara said, catching Karla's attention.

Sara again opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. Karla leaned over her and lowered her mouth to an inch or two above Sara's. Then Karla allowed John's cum to dribble out of her mouth onto Sara's tongue.

John groaned at the erotic action between his legs. His softening cock twitched and a few more drops of cum leaked out.

As the last of the cum flowed out of Karla's mouth into Sara's mouth, their lips met in a kiss, their tongues swirled together, sharing the cum between them.

Sara was taking in how erotic this whole scene had been. She realized that the decision to allow Karla to suck John's cock had turned into such an incredible sexual experience for all three of them.

As Karla eventually pulled away, Sara smiled at her and whispered "Thank you."

"I need some water to drink." Said John as he pulled away from the other two and moved off the bed.

As John left the room, Karla sat up and turned towards Sara. "I don't know about you, but I am really horny."

"Time for our wands?" asked Sara as she reached over to the nightstand and pulled out her Hitachi Wand.

"Wands, and another toy I want to use with you." Karla said as she reached into her toy bag and pulled out her Hitachi Wand and an 18 inch double dildo.

"Oh my!" said Sara in surprise. "I've never used one of those. Let's do it."

The two ladies plugged in their wands and then moved into a tribbing position. Karla slid one end of the double dildo into her own pussy. "Oh I need this." Karla said. "And I'm going to fuck you so good." she added as she pointed the other end of the dildo at Sara's hole. Moving slowly she began to insert the dildo into Sara. Soon their pussies were about four inches apart with several inches of dildo in each of their cunts.

Karla still was grasping the dildo and began sliding it back and forth, in and out of their pussies, fucking both of them at the same time. Each took their wand, turned it on, and pressed it into their own clit.

"Damn that feels good." said Sara as the pleasure rippled through her body.

"Better than good. This is fucking great." replied Karla.

John walked back into the bedroom sipping a bottle of water. When he saw the activity on the bed he stopped and his jaw dropped. "Daaaayyyymmmnn!" he said. "Holy crap, that is hot!"

Karla looked at John and asked "Would you want to fuck both of us at the same time? We could use a little help with this." She released the dildo and indicated for him to grasp it. John knelt on the bed, took hold of the dildo and started moving it back and forth.

"Yes, Honey. Harder please." instructed Sara. She was loving this new 3-some play activity.

The sounds of their moans was joined by the buzz from the two vibrators, and the squishy sounds of the dildo thrusting into one wet pussy and then the other.

"Oh . . . Oh . . . Oh" groaned Karla between gasps for air as she thrust her pelvis against Sara, the dildo, and her Hitachi wand.

"Feels so fucking good." replied Sara as she was thrusting back.

The multi-point simultaneous stimulation to both their pussies continued for minutes as they both were totally engrossed in the sexual eroticism. The waves of intense pleasure racked their bodies almost to the point of being unbearable.

"I'm going to cum!" exclaimed Karla. She pulled her vibrator back and began gushing fluids from her pussy as her vagina was clenching around the dildo. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

John's hand was getting soaked by the flood of Karla's ejaculate and he let go of the dildo.

"NO!" "Don't stop!" both women said with emphatic voices.

He grabbed the dildo again and began fucking their pussies even harder and faster. Soon his wife was began to orgasm, her body visibly trembling as her vagina spasmed around the dildo and she also began gushing fluids. Karla was still in an extended orgasm, her legs trembling. Both women were moaning as their orgasms continued to control their bodies. After a few moments they had as much as they could take and Sara pulled John's hand away from the dildo. "Okay, now stop."

John sat back on his ankles as the women slowly came down from their intense orgasms. After a few moments Karla pulled back some and removed the dildo, first from her pussy, and then she pulled the other end out of Sara's. She held the soaked dildo in front of her face, turned it around so that the end which had been inside Sara was closest to her mouth, and she proceeded to lick and suck that end clean. "You do taste so good." Karla said to Sara.

She then handed the toy to Sara who proceeded to clean the end that was covered in Karla's fluids. "You also taste so good." replied Sara.

"Honey," Sara addressed John, "Will you get Karla and me some water?"

"Anything for you, babe." John replied as he got off the bed and left for the kitchen.

Sara and Karla both noticed that John's cock was getting hard again. They sat on the bed and plotted out one more of Sara's sexual fantasies. John returned with bottles of water for each of them and they sipped their water as they shared their ideas. Sara sat close to John and kissed him as her hand stroked his cock hard again.

"Are you up for one more fantasy?" Sara asked John in her most sultry, seductive voice.

"Fuck, yeah." he replied. John had greatly enjoyed the 3-way sexual play, especially since they had relaxed their rules and allowed for more sexual interaction between he and Karla. Watching the girls fuck each other with the double dildo, with his assistance, had gotten him horny again and he had hoped to be included in more sex. He didn't know what Sara had in mind, but he knew he was all in, for whatever she wanted to do.

Sara guided John to lay down in the middle of the bed. He felt a big wet spot under his butt, however he wasn't going to complain. Sara was kneeling at his side while Karla positioned herself between his legs. Each of the women took turns licking and sucking his cock until he was very hard.

Sara then swung her leg over John's body and mounted him in a reverse cowgirl position, slowly lowering her wet pussy to engulf his hard aching cock. She began raising and lowering her pelvis, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She placed her hands behind her and along the sides of her husband as she leaned back.

"I don't understand how this is a fantasy?" John questioned Sara. "We do this position often." he moved his hands around her body and placed them on her breasts, playing with her nipples.

"But we've never done it THIS way." Sara said as she nodded to Karla.

Karla was still between John legs and was watching closely as the couple fucked, Sara's pussy sliding up and down on John's cock. Karla leaned in and ran her tongue over John's cock as it was exposed. As Sara's pussy slid back down, engulfing the cock, Karla's tongue slid up over Sara's clit.

"Oh Fuck! THAT is different!" John exclaimed as his cock throbbed inside his wife.

Sara was also very sexually stimulated by his swollen cock filling her cunt while Karla's tongue licked her clit. Sara moaned loudly as she continued humping her husband while being eaten by Karla.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers