Sara's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doddauto
doddauto
49 Followers

"Great! You can drive ours."

Sara was taken aback by how forward Monique was, but in trying to clear the sleep-induced fog from her brain, she thought to just roll with it.

"I was hoping you and I could go shopping today," Monique said.

"Well, I would, but I have so much to do over at the house."

"Don't worry about that," Monique replied. "Fredric wants you to take off a couple of days so as to not disturb his sleep."

Sara couldn't help but like Monique's enthusiasm. But she didn't have any money just to spend shopping, especially if she wasn't getting a paycheck for the next few days.

"I really don't have anything I'm looking for," Sara said.

"Please?" said Monique. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you. I really need a friend here and I just know we can be great friends."

"It will take me awhile to get ready." Sara smiled. How could she turn down and request like that?

"Great,"chirped Monique, "can I come in and wait?"

"Sure,"replied Sara, "but I haven't even had breakfast yet."

"You go get dressed and we can stop for coffee."

Sara went toward her bedroom and said over her shoulder, "I think I'll just have some orange juice before we leave." Sara went into her bedroom and quickly dropped her robe on the bed. She then headed for the shower.

Monique went to the refrigerator and got out the orange juice, looked around for a glass and poured a glassful. "She's going to need all the energy she can get soon," Monique said to herself.

Monique put the orange juice container back in the fridge and set the glass on the counter. She quickly unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped the center clasp on her bra. With her fingers she began to slowly squeeze her breast; soon a single drop of clear liquid appeared on the tip of her nipple. She picked up the glass and brought it to her nipple, rubbing the clear drop into the glass of orange juice. She walked toward Sara's bedroom, stirring the orange juice with her finger. She sat on the bed and heard the shower turn off. Within a minute Sara came into the bedroom naked. She was hurrying, so at first she didn't notice Monique sitting on the bed. As she turned she let out a little yelp when she spotted Monique.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." Monique laughed. Sara just stood there for a second with her mouth open, then she blushed when she realized she had no clothes on.

"Don't worry, you don't have anything I haven't seen before," Monique said, giggling. "You're completely safe with me."

Sara, not wanting to show how uncomfortable she was, reached out and took her orange juice, drinking it down in several big gulps. Instantly a warmth began to spread throughout her body. As the rest of her body was warming, her pubic area was on fire. Her nipples grew taut and her breathing became deeper. She could even smell her arousal. Turning away from Monique she reached for her panties.

"You have a beautiful body, Sara!" Monique whispered. She was awestruck at how perfect her body was -- unmarked by any tattoos or piercings except for her earrings.

"Thanks," Sara replied. She no longer felt self conscious about her nudity with the heat flowing through her body.

Monique could tell the aphrodisiac was having a real effect on Sara. "Don't you have any thongs? They would look great on you, since you have such a small butt."

"I've never tried any. I guess I'm just used to what I've always worn."

"Well, we will have to take care of that today also," Monique replied. "You have the most perfect breasts I have ever seen. I bet your have always been very popular with the boys."

Sara thought she could detect a trace of envy in Monique's voice. But with Monique being so beautiful herself, she had nothing to be jealous of.

"I never dated much and got very lucky finding Terry. He's the only man I've been with and I hope the only one I will ever be with."

Monique was stunned. why would a woman choose to be with only one man her whole life? After putting on her pants, Sara reached for a bra.

"With a bust like that you should never bind your breast with a bra," Monique said. "Let 'em breathe!"

"My nipples stick out and I get embarrassed."

"Try it for me today and you will see you don't have anything to be embarrassed about," Monique said while smiling at her. Sara guessed she would try it and quickly pulled a T-shirt over her head.

"OK, guess I'm ready."

The rest of the day passed in a hurry. They had a late dinner then went to the mall boutiques. They browsed all the high end shops where Monique insisted on buying her thong underwear. Sara noticed the few men that were in the mall that day staring at her, but instead of feeling embarrassed she felt proud.

The next shop Monique dragged her into was full of swimwear. Monique tried on several and Sara found herself looking at another woman with an interest she had never had before. Monique even had Sara come into the dressing room with her to give an honest appraisal. After seeing Monique with her top off Sara felt Monique had to be the most beautiful woman to ever walk the Earth. During one of Monique's suit changes Sara caught sight of her nether regions. She was completely bald down there! Monique saw Sara looking and asked, "You're shaved down there, aren't you?" already knowing she wasn't after seeing her dress earlier.

"No," replied Sara.

"Great! We can take care of that today also." Monique giggled.

"No way!" Sara said. But she wondered what it would be like having no hair there. Would Terry like it? She would have to think about that. Soon Monique came back in with a suit for Sara to try on. "I don't have the money for this."

With a small push in the back Monique said, "Forget that, get in there and try this on!"

Sara was really beginning to like Monique. She went into the room and began stripping. She had just taken off the last of her clothes when Monique charged in.

"OK, let's see it!" There wasn't much room in the dressing room and they bumped body parts a few times. After getting the suit on she knew she would be too shy to ever wear this around strangers or maybe even her husband. Taking off the top she started to say so when Monique reached up and wrapped her hand around her right breast. The heat in her loins that had calmed down flamed up again. "I just had to do this," said Monique. "You have very firm boobs." And then she dropped her hand to her side. Monique looked into Sara's eyes, tilted her head up, and kissed her on the lips. Just a little kiss, but the effect was electric. Sara, without thinking, kissed Monique with passion, even letting Monique thrust her tongue into her mouth. The aphrodisiac in her saliva wasn't as strong as from her nipples, but the two in conjunction had Sara nearly panting. Monique pulled away and slid out the door. In a daze, Sara finished getting back into her own clothes and opened the door. Monique was waiting for her with a sheepish smile.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I guess maybe you may not be safe around me."

Sara was too worked up to be embarrassed now. "I guess I have to buy the suit now. I think I got it wet."

Monique laughed loudly and grabbed her by the elbow. "Lets get our items and get out of here."

Out in the mall again they went into a TGI Fridays to get a drink. Sara wasn't used to drinking alcohol and the drinks Monique ordered seemed to cool her down and burn all the way down at the same time. They didn't say anything but smiled at each other over their drinks. Sara had to try to broach the subject.

"We don't have to tell my husband, do we? We really didn't do anything."

"Of course not! It will just be our little secret. So Long as we don't have to tell Fredric," Monique said with a giggle. "I have to say, I haven't laughed and giggled so much in one day since I was a little girl. On with the shopping!"

The next stop was a place that did nails and depilatory. They both got their fingernails and their toenails done, with Monique once again insisting on paying for everything. Next Monique had them both get their legs waxed. Sara was fine with that, but when the technician recommended a bikini wax, Sara explained she was uncomfortable with that. Monique leaned over and whispered into Sara's ear: "I guarantee your husband will worship the ground you walk on if you do this."

"But he already does," Sara whispered back.

"Then do it for me." And then Monique licked her ear lobe. That was all it took to get Sara anxious to have the waxing.

They both went into separate rooms where the technician first waxed Sara's legs then asked her to remove her underpants. The woman doing the waxing was so used to doing this that she hardly looked at Sara other than to place hot wax on her pubic area.

"Ouch!" Sara looked down and saw a patch of hair now gone and thought it was too late to change her mind now. As the waxing continued, Sara began to wonder why she was doing things that Monique wanted her to. From going bra-less to waxing, she felt like she had lost her free will.

After the front was done the woman had Sara get up on her hands and knees in order to place the hot wax between the cheeks of her ass. I don't have any hair back there, do I? she thought. This time she couldn't hold back a little yelp as the hair was ripped from around her ass hole. A few tears ran down her cheeks as she went to put her clothes back on. She promised herself she would never do this again.

Sara felt like she was walking funny when they started back down the mall toward the car. Monique put her arm around Sara and said, "Forgive me?"

Smiling in spite of the pain Sara replied, "Of course, just don't make fun of me for walking funny."

"Trust me, you will thank me later."

Later that night, Sara and Monique sat out by the pool in their new bikinis. The pain was mostly gone from Sara's waxing and what wasn't was dulled with the drinks that Monique kept in front of her. It was getting dark, so Sara mentioned heading home to bed.

"No, you can't leave so soon! just one more drink."

"OK, but then it's off to bed," Sara said. Not only was she tired but she did not want Fredric to see her in the new bikini. Her nipples stuck out all the time and the bottom hardly covered anything. I guess its a good thing I got that bikini wax today, Sara thought. Monique brought out one more drink and set in front of Sara. Unknown to Sara, Monique had coaxed two drops of aphrodisiac from her nipples and put them into her drink. As soon as Sara drank most of her drink, she wasn't going anywhere. The excitement sang through her entire body, making her almost shake with need.

Whats happening? thought Sara when her thoughts turned to sex. She was more excited than at any time in her young life. But her husband was gone, now what was she to do?

"Did you really mean it earlier when you said that you have only ever been with your husband? A woman with your looks could have anyone she wanted."

"Only my husband," replied Sara. "I never dated much in high school and didn't have any steady boyfriends."

"Who said it had to be a boyfriend?"

Sara, turning serious, asked, "So did you, you know, get around?"

"Hell, yes. You could call me a slut and I couldn't say it wasn't the truth. I've probably been with more guys than you've met. OK, I guess I really am a slut."

"How did Fredric handle that, or have you not told him?"

"Believe me, he's been with more women than I have men. Fredric and I have an unusual relationship. We both see other people sometimes. It's not like he owns me or I him. Besides, it's boring with the same old dick all the time," Monique said, laughing.

"I could never do that. I think I would kill Terry if he cheated on me."

"Look at it this way, Sara, he gets what he needs and still comes home to me at the end of the day." Then, holding her hands about a foot apart, Monique added, "Besides, Fredric's cock is so big it hurts if we do it a lot."

"Come on, no one is that big," chided Sara.

"OK, he may not be quite that big, but he is over eight inches and has balls almost the size of walnuts. I can't come close to getting my fingers to reach around his cock. His fingers don't even reach around and touch."

"You can't be serious."

"That's the absolute gospel truth," Monique murmured. "I have never seen a man come as much as he does, too. It seems like a quart. How about your hunk of a man?"

"Terry's almost six inches and that's all I can handle."

"If you get the chance, you should fuck Fredric," Monique said with a serious face.

"No, I couldn't do that to you." Then after a pause, "Or Terry."

"Just trust me girl, If you get the chance take it, you won't be sorry and you would be doing me a favor by keeping him off of me. He has the most astonishing uncut cock you will ever have the chance to see, or fuck."

"What do you mean uncut?"

"You know, uncircumcised. You've seen one of those, haven't you?"

"I guess I haven't seen much. What do you use for birth control?"

"We don't need any because Fredric's been fixed." Monique turned her head as she said this so Sara couldn't see her face and tell that she was lying. If Sara got pregnant it was her problem. Fredric would never allow a demon child to be born anyway. "What about you and Terry?"

"We don't plan on having kids for a least a few years, so we use condoms."

At that moment, the door to the main house opened and Fredric walked toward the two women. One look at Sara and Fredric knew Monique had done her work well. He reached down and finished Sara's drink, then stood in front of her. The small amount of aphrodisiac that was left in the drink soared through his veins. Looking into her eyes, he willed her to look at him.

The moment Sara's eyes locked on his she lost free will. A voice in her head told her to stand. Sara stood in front of Fredric, and without even being asked to, she bent her head to the left and offered her neck.

He placed one arm behind her to steady her and drove his fangs deep into her neck. Once again he marveled at the delicious taste of her blood. It will be good to have her as his slave for life to drink from as he pleased. The blood ran into his mouth and was quickly swallowed. This time there was no mistaking how it made Sara feel. The moans and the shuddering left little doubt that she was having an orgasm. Without Fredric's support she would have fallen to the ground as her legs turned to rubber. Fredrick continued to feed for several minutes and had taken about one pint or so. He licked the small wounds in her neck and they instantly healed. He then looked into her eyes again and told her she would not remember this in the morning.

Sara suddenly became aware that she was standing in front of Fredric in her skimpy new suit. Blushing, she started to turn away.

"Where did Monique go?" Surely that nonsense she was saying earlier wasn't true. She couldn't really want her to be with Fredric.

Fredric again willed her to look into his eyes. This time the voice in her head said, "Take off your top!"

Sara resisted the voice and tried to look away. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't turn her head. Again the voice came. "Take off your top!" This time she reached up behind her and quickly untied the knot holding her top on. The top slid down to the tips of her nipples, where it caught and hung. Fredric reached up and whipped the top off. He growled deep in his throat when he looked at her breasts. This has to be the most appealing woman I have ever seen, he thought. He had seen and fucked thousands of women, but none brought him to the fever pitch as this woman had.

He brought his hands to her breasts and tweaked her nipples. He noticed she had aureoles no bigger than a quarter but had the most magnificent nipples ever. She thrust out her chest to amplify the contact with his hands. Looking into her eyes again the voice in her head said, "Drop to your knees, take out my cock, and worship your master!"

Sara followed the voice and dropped to her knees in front of Fredric. Now that she had broken eye contact, her free will slowly returned. She looked at his crotch and wondered, why would she take out his dick? She couldn't make herself say the word cock, even in her thoughts. But an urge that she couldn't understand was ruling her mind, the thought that only a man's erection could soothe her sudden lust entered her mind.

Sara looked up at Fredric's face and saw him grinning, then looked back at his groin and reached up hesitantly to rub his package through his pants.

Sara pulled her hand back and just looked at the bulge in Fredric's pants. She had caused this swelling, she wanted to please her new master. No, that's not right, she thought. No one's my master! I choose what I want or don't want to do. Sara bit her lower lip and looked at Fredric again, seeing him still smiling, or was that a smirk? It didn't matter, she wanted just to look at the penis that Monique had described.

Once again, she reached out to him but this time she reached for his zipper. I've got to at least look at it, she thought. Could Monique's description of Fredric be correct? That's not cheating, it's not like we are going to have sex right out here in the open.

She looked over to see if Monique was in sight. She must really mean it about not caring. Sara changed her mind and decided, if I take his pants down, I wont have to touch it. She quickly grabbed his belt and unlatched it, unbuttoned his pants, then before she could lose her nerve she pulled it all down.

There it was, and Monique wasn't lying. It wasn't hard yet, but hung down with the head of his dick covered by foreskin. It was longer than Terry's, even when Terry was hard. But the diameter was the most striking thing about this magnificent appendage. It had now become a cock, not a dick or penis. How could any woman take this inside her and enjoy it?

As she was gawking at him, her hand seemed to have a mind of its own. It had reached over, grabbed the cock and lightly squeezed. Sara instantly noticed how cool to the touch this cock was -- Terry's was almost hot when she touched it. She had no control of herself anymore. Her hand stroked the foreskin back down to the base and the head came into view with a clear drop of semen on the head. Her other hand reached for his balls and lifted them as she took in their size and weight. All pretense of restraint disappeared. She quickly started stroking this magnificent cock. It quickly grew to its full size.

Fredric had not unloaded in several days due to the move and knew that Sara's hand job was going to quickly bring him to his peak. This girl, with her looks and shyness, was very erotic. Especially when she was stroking his cock just inches from her mouth.

Sara had never given a real blow-job before, but she was thinking about it now. She reached out with her tongue and licked the underside of his cock, tasting the precum that was leaking profusely from the slit. She knew that there was no way she could fit even the head into her mouth.

Fredric could hold back no longer -- with a loud groan, he threw his head back and let go. The first jet landed in Sara's mouth and startled her, not realizing he was this close. She quickly aimed his cock away from her face but not before another blast hit her on the chin. Sara kept stroking this beautiful cock and let it spray his cold semen over her chest and nipples. How can anyone come this much, Sara thought. She had absentmindedly swallowed the cum that had blasted into her mouth. Having found the taste not that bad she raised his cock back to her mouth just as he was finishing coming. The last few spurts she quickly swallowed. Sara now slowly stroked his cock and looked down at her chest. His cum had ran down over her tits and long strings of cum dripped from her nipples; it felt like she was covered in it. This was the sexiest thing she had ever done in her young life. But it wouldn't be the last time if she could help it. Still slowly stroking his cock, Sara looked up at Fredric and smiled.

doddauto
doddauto
49 Followers