Sara's Sexual Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled up at him as he lay resting on her letting her get used to feeling his weight. Then lent down and kissed her hard running his hands down her body towards her legs. He carefully lifted the one leg and slid between them her eyes widened slightly as she realised what he had done. David knew that she would be able to feel his hard cock resting against her. He looked down at her smiling softly.

"Are you sure?" He asked her, she nodded. "Say it, tell me what you want me to do." He insisted only then would he be certain that this was what she wanted.

"Do it, please fuck me." She gasped at him.

"I need a condom," he told her and started to rise. She grabbed him and pulled him back down.

"Fuck the condom I'll get a pill in the morning. Just fuck me I want to feel your dick in my cunt." David smiled down at her and kissed her hard then pushed slowly into her. He felt her body open to his cock as he entered her. She hissed softly and closed her eyes tight as he entered her. He pushed slowly giving her time to get used to him inside her. Then when he was fully in her he waited to see what she would do. She opened her eyes looking up at him her eyes glistening softly. He thought for a second she was going to cry then she smiled and kissed him hard.

"Oh David that feel so good you in me." He pulled out and slid back into her feeling her absorbing him. She was tight around his cock but not so tight he could not thrust harder. So he did not too hard at first but just enough that she could feel it. Her response was to gasp softly and cling to him as he thrust into her. He took his time enjoying the feel of her vagina tight around his cock. At first she just lay holding him as he thrust in and out. Then she began to relax and feel the rhythm and react to it. After a little while she began to push back and move in time with him. As she did he began to relax more and enjoy it more thrusting deeper into her.

At first Sara was very uncomfortable having him in her as each thrust felt rough inside her. But then it became more enjoyable and she realised that moving with him seemed to make the thrusts feel better. After that she began to enjoy it the feeling of his dick inside her. It seemed that each thrust pushed him deeper into her as if there she was still opening to him. She knew that he had been right in her after the first thrust but he seemed to get bigger and harder. His weight on her that had at first seemed heavy began to seemingly lighten. Then it became enjoyable not uncomfortable. She began to feel a thrill from having his dick inside her. She had done it; she had managed to lose her virginity. But not to a slime ball like Darren. No David was gently and had made sure she was OK throughout the whole thing.

Sara began to experiment a little seeing what happened. She found that lifting her legs up around him seemed to increase the feeling of him inside her. She began to rock against him feeling how that altered the feeling. She liked the difference so carried on. He seemed to take that as a hint to increase his power and started to thrust in faster and deeper. Sara felt her body start to react to the penetration of his dick. The familiar warmth began to grow inside her. Having experienced her first orgasm just minutes before she knew what that meant. Each thrust into her made that warmth grow in intensity. If he thrusting in and out for a bit longer she guessed she would feel that same explosion of feeling.

Unfortunately David was fighting hard not to come himself. Her tightness around him, which had not diminished as he had fucked her, was having an effect on him. And when she started to rock with him it had an even bigger effect. Then she lifted her legs up and her tight vagina seemed to clamp around him as if trying to suck the come out of him. He fought against it for as long as he could but soon realised he was fighting a loosing battle.

"I'm gonna come Sara!" He said as he held off for the last few thrusts. She looked up at him with trust and passion.

"Oh do it, I want to feel you come in my cunt." She told him kissing him hard. David grunted with need and thrust deep into her letting his control go. A second later his come pumped into her. Below him he heard her gasp as he came inside her. She clung to him as his orgasm ran its course. Afterwards she kissed him hard pushing her tongue into his mouth. He wrapped his arms around he kissing her back and holding her. For a few minutes they lay together then David sat up on the end of the bed watching her.

"You OK?" He asked as she lay smiling up at him.

"Oh yes," she replied as she pulled herself up to sit by him. "You were definitely the best guy I could pick to take my virginity."

"You gave it me," he said to her. "You sure you enjoyed it?" She laughed and kissed him hard on the lips her hand sliding back down to his cock.

"Oh yes so much I want more," she whispered to him. He looked at her in surprise. "Yes more," she responded to his expression. "Now you've had my virginity I want you to really fuck me. Take me like I was totally experienced. Fuck my cunt hard please." The last sentence was said in a pleading tone. Her expression was like a puppy dog and David could not refuse her.

"OK," he said to her. "If you want me to really fuck you then I will." He kissed her hard and passionately his hand cupping her one breast as he pushed her gently down onto the bed. For a few seconds he simply kissed her running his hand over her breasts. Then he slid his hand down to her vagina rubbing and fingering her vigorously. She gasped hard at his fingering kissing him hard back. He suddenly rolled off the bed and flipped her over onto her knees. He lifted up her skirt pushing it over her cute ass and moved to kneel behind her. He looked down at her as she looked up at him her eyes nervous but expectant.

"I better make sure I get the right hole here. You might complain if I stick my cock into your ass." She laughed in reply.

"Not just now. But if I want to loose my virginity in my ass I know where to come." He nodded as he guided his cock into her vagina. She hissed softly as he entered her. He slid in deeply pulled out them began to ram in and out of her vagina. This made her gasp loudly as he thrust hard into her. David gripped her waist holding her onto him as he rammed in and out of her. Her gasps quickly grew into moans and cries of passion as he fucked her hard.

Sara moaned loudly as she felt his dick ramming right into her cunt. Her whole body rocked with each thrust and waves of feeling seemed to ripple all along her spine as he rammed in and out. There was none of the discomfort she had felt the first time he had fucked her. Now she was just feeling the pleasure. His hand moved up her back to grab a handful of her hair pulling her back. She squealed and moaned as the waves of warmth in her groin grew in intensity. She pushed back at him wanting to feel every bit of his dick inside her. He rammed in as hard as he could seemingly wanting to impale her on his dick.

Even knowing it was coming her orgasm arrived almost out of the blue. One second she was gasping and moaning the next squealing as her nerves exploded again. David kept thrusting into her as hard as he could during her orgasm. Sara moaned loudly at each thrust knowing how close to another orgasm she was. David pulled back on her hair and she pushed herself up to rest back against him. He rammed up into her as he ran his hands over her body; touching her breasts and cunt. His fingers rubbing and twisted her nipples and rubbed her clitoris.

"Oh David, fuck me." She groaned loudly as he rammed right up into her. "Ram that dick into my cunt. Oh yes feels so hard in mee." She cried as body headed towards it's next climax. Before she reached it David rolled out of her on to the bed dragging her on top of him. "Ride me, ride my cock you fucking hot slut." David gasped to her totally caught up in the moment. Without knowing what she was doing Sara straddled him and sank down onto his dick feeling her cunt opening to take him in. She sank right down with a shuddering gasp. She was on automatic now doing things without thinking or knowing how. She rode up and down on his dick loving the feeling each time her cunt lips slid down the length of his cock.

David gasped deeply feeling her vagina wrapping tight around his cock. Her expression was wild and free like an wild creature at the mercy of its feelings. She arched her head back moaning loudly each time she sank down on him. David took the chance to suck on her breasts taking each of them in his mouth in turn. Almost as if that had been a signal he felt her coming again. She clung to him squealing loudly.

"David oh baby oh yes fuck ohh god." She squealed as she came then clung to him gasping hard for breath with him still in her. He sat watching her feeling the orgasm ripple through her. She gasped hard at the strength of her orgasm then kissed him. Then she suddenly slip off his cock and sank down to the floor. Before he could react to ask what was wrong her mouth slid down his cock taking it right to the back of her throat. She pulled her lips back up to the head then sucked his cock right back into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," David gasped as she began to suck hard on him rapidly moving her mouth up and down on him. Her tongue licked around the length of his cock as she sucked on him. David moaned in pleasure and wrapped his hands in her long black hair. She looked up at him her blue eyes just visible as she slid her lips up and down him. The affect was very sensual as she watch his reaction to her actions. He could see the wild glint in her eyes and knew she would swallow all his come again when he orgasmed. Which was something that was not far away. Seeming to sense this she increased the pressure on him. Her hand began to massage his balls as she drew him right to the back of her throat and suck hard on him.

Sara sucked hard on him wanting to taste his come again. She had wanted to keep fucking him but her body had simple refused. After all the fucking she had had, and the four orgasms he had given her, her cunt had simply said no more. It tingled with a warm feeling but also felt a bit sore from the hard fucking. But she had wanted to give David another orgasm so had decided to suck him off. She could feel how close he was to coming so was sucking hard on him running her tongue around the base of his dick. His fingers in her hair were digging softly into her scalp as she felt his thighs tighten in readiness. She considered stopping and sitting on him to feel that jet of come inside her again, but decided not to as her cunt was just a little to tired. Instead she sucked her mouth up his cock until just the head was in her mouth. And as before she sucked and licked the head while using her hand to wank him off. This had always worked on Darren and it quickly worked on David.

"Oh yes Sara I'm coming!" He hissed loudly not that she needed the warning. She felt his whole body tense and the vibration in his dick that warned of his orgasm. He pushed up off the bed an automatic reaction to his orgasm. Sara slid her mouth far down him just as the stream of hot come pumped into her mouth. For a second she almost gagged and gave a soft squeal as she felt her throat filled with his come. Then she swallowed hard just in time for another jet to pump into her mouth. She again squealed softly delighted that he was so turned on he was comes this hard. His come filled her mouth and slipped down her throat hot sticky come. She sucked on him making sure she swallowed as much come as she could. It seemed to her that he was coming for ages and might never stop. It became to much for her she started to gag and pulled back just as a last jet pumped out. The hot come splashed onto her face making her gasp and laugh at the same time. She sat back onto her heels and with him watching wiped the come off her face and slowly licked her fingers.

"I take it you were a little turned on," she laughed at him. He nodded back.

"And you weren't I've been fingering and fucking you for nearly two hours." Sara looked over at the clock and realised he was telling the truth. She laughed again louder this time.

"Well it was worth it wasn't it?" He nodded in reply. "And I really enjoyed it, and the four orgasms you gave me." She giggled still feeling the after effects of those four orgasms. "We had better clean up before your girlfriend gets home."

As they cleaned up and Sara showered she thought about the night and decided that this was probably the best way she could have thought up to celebrate her Eighteenth birthday.

12