Sara's Silken Ladder Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You were told to keep yourself clean shaven!' I said, harshly, 'now turn around and spread your legs. Hold your skirt up.'

Again she did as she was told, and I pushed her in the back so that she bent over, then slid my forefinger into her tight, puckered arsehole. She squealed as I forced my finger deep into her.

'As I thought,' I said, 'she's an anal virgin!'

'Well, we know what to do about that, don't we?' said Kirsty, but first, I think she should be punished for not keeping herself shaved.'

'Yes,' I agreed, 'and as we decided.'

'Am I to be whipped?' asked Ana, but her eyes, rather than showing fear, sparkled.

'Yes, my dear,' I said, 'but first go to your room and put on a long nightgown – the black one, I think. We shall be waiting for you in our bathroom.'

'Your bathroom?' she repeated, incredulously.

'You heard!' said Kirsty, and Ana scuttled quickly out. We got up and went to the bathroom, Kirsty taking a set of handcuffs and a horsewhip I didn't know she had with her.

When Ana walked towards us down the corridor, as we watched from the bathroom door, she looked lovely, elegant even, in a a silky black nightdress, floor-length, its tiny short sleeves trimmed with white lace, as was the neckline and hem. She still wore her heels. I took her hand and led her into the bathroom, placing her under the shower where I had so recently had such an exciting climax. Now I thought, Ana would have an even bigger thrill. She looked at me, then at Kirsty.

'Do you want me to undress?' she asked, doubtfully.

'No, darling,' I said, taking both her wrists, and cuffing them firmly together. Then I raised her slender arms, and hooked the handcuffs over the shower-head. She started to look frightened at last, but before she could ask any more questions, I turned on th shower. A jet of cold water cascaded down on her, drenching her instantly, so that the nightgown became quite transparent, just as mine had – as Kirsty's dress had, just a short while before. Ana gasped and writhed under the teeming water, her gown now sticking to her pretty body from top to bottom. Kirsty now took up the whip, and with an expertise I had never suspected, wielded it deftly, and struck Ana a vicious blow around the waist, the lash curling right round her body, the knotted tip coming to rest just below her left breast. She screamed, more with the unexpected shock than anything, though I knew it would have stung her terribly through her wet gown.

'CRACK!' Another stroke snaked around her back, and this time the tip flicked hard against the girl's small breast. She squirmed as the water fell over her, gasping for breath. I turned off the water-flow, but she was not to have any relief, as Kirsty whipped her mercilessly, raining blows down on her from her thighs to her breasts and shoulder-blades. One stroke rent a great hole in the flimsy material of her soaking gown, and an angry red welt could be seen beneath. But I knew the sting of the whip would be worse than its real effect, even though Ana was now moaning deeply. Finally, Kirsty threw down the whip, and I unhooked our maid from the shower-head, then removed her cuffs. Stripping her ruined gown off, I wrapped her in a big fluffy towel, and cradled her in my arms, as Kirsty came over and kissed her too.

'You can sleep with us tonight, if Sara doesn't mind,' she said, and I nodded my approval while I was drying her long, thick mane of glossy black hair.

We lay naked together in Kirsty's big bed, Ana between the two of us, as I tended her new stripes.

'They look so pretty,' I said, and when I asked her if she had cum, she said, 'I have run very much.' I recognised that as a rough translation from the Spanish, meaning that she had had a big orgasm. But now she was in the throes of another gathering climax, as we both stroked her lovely young body. While I was soothing cream into her wounds, Kirsty was running her hands up and down the girl's thighs, lingering with each stroke around her pussy-lips, then grazing her clit, and darting two questing digits into her moist cunt. Soon she came, with a long sigh and a little shudder, then fell promptly asleep. I climbed over her to embrace Kirsty, and we made love until we were, also, exhausted, and fell asleep.

In the morning, Ana made to get up, but Kirsty restrained her, telling her to wait while she fetched something from her dressing-table-drawer. She returned with a little box, from which she took what I immediately recognised a a butt-plug. It was black and conical, widening from its point to about an inch and a half, with a short stalk groing out of the thick end, topped with a wide, shaped flange, to fit snugly against the wearer's arse. There was a tube of lubricant in the box too, and Kirsty smeared some onto the plug, then made Ana kneel, her behind in the air, legs spread apart. Without ceremony, she pushed the plug hard into the girl's arsehole, drawing from her a sharp scream as the unaccustomed object penetrated her virgin anus.

'Oh, Miss Kirsty, it is terrible!' she exclaimed, but my lover was smiling, prepared to ignore Ana's complaints.

'You'll get used to it, then I'll change it for a bigger one,' she said simply.

A day or two afterwards, the telephone rang, and an American voice asked for Kirsty. After a brief conversation, concluded with, 'OK, see you tomorrow then!' Kirsty turned to me, and said, 'My cousin Gaby – my father's sister's girl – has heard we're here, and wants to come stay with us for a while. I said it'd be OK. I've never met her, but she lives with her mother down south somewhere – Marbella, I think.'

Gaby arrived late in the afternoon of the next day. She was absolutely gorgeous – slim and very elegant, with shoulder-length platinum-blonde hair, immaculately made-up, with red glossy lips just asking to be kissed. She was wearing a maroon skirt-suit in silk jersey, and dripped with expensive-looking jewellery. We had asked Ana to prepare a special dinner as a welcome, and told her to wear her 'special occasion' dress – the transparent black nylon one – when she served us.

After we had relaxed with drinks for a while, we showed Gaby around the house and garden, then we all went to change for dinner. When we told Gaby that was what we were about to do, she said that was her custom anyway. I got the impression that her family had plenty of money and a lifestyle to match.

I put on a long, halter-neck, backless dress in tangerine cotton, with lace trim, but I felt outdone by Kirsty, who had donned her favourite, knee-length, gold silk dress, which moulded her curves to perfection, so that her nipples jutted out through the soft material. But when Gaby made her entrance, I just gasped. She was clad in a long black lace shift, her small, perfectly-formed breasts completely visible, the nipples thrusting out through the mesh of the lace. Her only other garment was a brief pair of black silk panties, tied at the sides with big white ribbons. Like us, she wore high heels, and long gold ear-rings brushed her slender shoulders. I couldn't help staring at her, but she smiled back prettily.

Ana came in with a tray of drinks, and also looked stunning, in her transparent dress, a little white pinafore coyly covering nothing much more than her pussy. I suddenly wished we had an audience – we must have presented an erotic sight.

After dinner, while Ana was clearing away the things, Kirsty put on some sensuous music and, immediately, Gaby stood up and started to dance, weaving around, hands running up an down her lovely body. She beckoned to me to join her, and soon we were welded together as we swayed to the slow beat. It was then that I became aware that all was not as it should be – or, at least, as I may have expected. Used, by now, to the feel of a woman's body – and there was nothing more beautiful in the world to me – there was something about the way Gaby held me that seemed – off! Then I realised that that wasn't all. Pressed against my mound was something that could not be just a more-protuberant-than-usual mound of Venus. No, what was pressing into me, with increasing urgency, was, could only be, a prick!

I pushed Gaby gently away from me, and looked into her pretty face.

'Gaby, is there something you haven't told us?' I asked, quietly.

'Yes,' she replied, a slight quaver in her voice, 'can we all talk?' She spoke a little louder now, so that Kirsty, who had, in any case, been watching us, could hear.

The three of us sat on the sofa, Gaby between us, while she related her story.

'I was born Gabriel, which was lucky choice of name,' she began, 'as I have only needed to spell it a little differently, and I've always been Gaby anyway. From an early age, I liked playing with dolls, and dressing up in my mother's pretty things. I am lucky in other respects too – I am slim, and I think I have quite a pretty face, so when, at about fourteen, I convinced my mother to take me to doctors, it wasn't too difficult to become Gabrielle. I've had hormone treatment, which has helped my breasts grow and changed my voice. I'v seen people like me described as 'shemale,' but I don't like that very much. I think like a woman, love pretty clothes, and I think I look like a woman. The only thing different is that I have a prick. If you want me to leave, I shall quite understand.'

We sat in stunned silence for a moment before Kirsty said, 'I don't want you to leave. What about you, Sara?'

'Definitely not, but I do find your story fascinating. Have you ever had a boyfriend?'

'I've had a brief fling, but the truth is, I prefer women. Male brutishness I can do without.'

She looked pleased to have unburdened herself, and relaxed visibly, but then, looking at her Cartier gold watch, said, 'Look, I'm a bit tired after my long drive. Do you mind if I turn in?'

'Of course not,' said Kirsty, as her unusual cousin got up to go to her room, then, as she reached the door, 'Gaby?'

She turned, hand on the doorknob, her slim form so elegant – and intensely sexual - in its black lace sheath, 'Yes?'

'Welcome to our home,'said Kirsty, 'goodnight, darling.'

'Well,' she said to me, when our new guest had gone, 'what do you know?'

'That she may have a dick, but she's as much a woman as you or I.'

'We could have a lot of fun, don't you think?'

'You dirty bitch!' I said, laughing.

The next afternoon, we were again blessed with hot sunshine, and sat around the pool, Kirsty and I naked, Gaby wearing a pair of bikini briefs. When Ana served us with drinks, I said, 'Why don't you come and join us? – there's no need for you to work all the time. In just the time it took her to slip out of her dress and stockings, she was beside us, taking from us the cue to be naked, but, as she bent over to arrange her sunbed, the flange of her lewd butt-plug protruded from her arsehole.

'Have you gotten used to your plug then, Ana?' Kirsty asked.

'Yes, Miss Kirsty, but it is still hurting me sometimes.'

'I have an idea,' I said, and both looked around at me as if I had questioned the Theory of Relativity.

I probably flushed. 'Perhaps Gaby could help?' I suggested.

'What a very good idea!' said Kirsty, and got up to go and whisper to her cousin. Gaby looked over at Ana, as if sizing her up, then nodded vigorously, smiling broadly.

'Tonight, then,' said Kirsty, and we all went back to enjoying the sunshine.

That evening, we dressed for dinner as usual – I wore a diaphanous dress in pink organdie, my breasts loose and visible beneath the thin bodice, it skirt layered and flounced. Kirsty looked stunning in a green silk sheath, and Gaby vied with her, in a translucent ivory gown, under which she wore only skimpy panties. 'You don't have to wear them, you know,' said Kirsty, pointing to the offending garment under her gown, 'we know what you've got now.'

'I know, darling,' said Gaby, coquettishly, 'but I don't want to deny you the pleasure of taking them off.'

Ana served us, wearing her normal maid's outfit, but I told her to go and change afterwards, and to come back in just a silk slip. She looked back questioningly at me, over her shoulder, as she left the room, but I looked away.

We made ourselves comfortable on the sofa, Gaby between the two of us, and were very soon kissing, each of us taking turns to kiss Gaby, while we stroked her breasts and thighs through her dress. She was soon breathing rapidly and responding by kissing us both deeply and urgently. I slid up the hem of her dress, running my hand up her silken thighs until I found the tie-ribbons of her black silk panties. When I slipped them off, her cock stood impressively to attention, and while Kirsty fondled its thick base, I bent down and took its tip into my mouth, letting my stud graze its crown. It was the first cock I had had in my mouth for a very long time, and I loved it. Loved it because it wasn't accompanied by all the complications a man involves – and none of that machismo that comes with a male. I sucked the length of her shaft, taking her deep in my throat, until she gently eased me off.

'No, darling, I'll cum if you keep on like that,' she said, and I turned to see Ana stood watching us, in a short black slip. I stood and pulled her down to kneel in front of the sofa where I had been sat, got her to spread her knees apart, and pulled the black plug out of her anus. I made a loud 'plop' as it came out.

'Hold your cheeks apart with both hands,' I told her, and she did so, her face crushed down on the seat of the sofa, while Gaby came around behind her, and lowered herself to kneel on a cushion that Kirsty threw down.

Without ado, she pushed the very tip of her rigid erection into the enlarged orifice of Ana's arsehole, then shoved her whole length brutally down, deep into the maid's velvet tunnel. Ana screamed in agony as her anal sphincter was penetrated for the first time in her life, but Gaby was not to be diverted, and drove her hard prick in and out the few times she could before one mighty, shuddering thrust told me she had spent her load, deep into the brunette's bowels.

All I felt was envy, and knew that I wanted Gaby's cock in my own arsehole as soon as possible. The future looked even brighter than before.