Sara's Silken Ladder Ch. 05

Story Info
The girls strengthen their bond with Gaby, & Ana is marked.
6.4k words
4.59
31.1k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This follows on from chapter 4, of course. You will need to have read previous chapters to make any sense of this. Everyone in the story is over 18.

*

Kirsty and I now had the strange, intoxicating company of Gaby to entertain us, and our attention was briefly diverted from the training of our lovely maid Ana, as we enjoyed the new experience of fondling Gaby's bizarre appendage. Although she had a prick, there could be no doubt as to her femininity -- as I had said to Kirsty, 'she's as much a woman as you or I.'

Although my interest in men had gone completely, the novelty of Gaby's prick fascinated me, and we made her cum regularly. One night we dismissed Ana, and sat after dinner, dressed as usual in long evening gowns. Mine was my favourite grey silk halter-neck, backless, with a loose bodice which allowed my breasts to jiggle around suggestively, falling in soft folds to the floor, with a 'train' effect. I wore, as usual, high heels, this time with lucite heels and platform soles. Kirsty, sat on the sofa beside me, looked ravishing in a red satin dress, open at the front to her navel, whilst Gaby, facing us on an armchair wore her trademark black lace sheath, little black panties concealing her exotic weapon.

I held Kirsty's hand, and told her how lovely she looked and she turned around, looked at me, with her big, blue eyes, and licked her luscious lips, then, parting them slightly, invited me to kiss her, sliding her hand under my top to knead a breast. I glanced at Gaby, and saw that she had flicked open the bows which coyly peeped through slits in the side of her dress, and let her silk panties fall, exposing a rampant erection under the soft lace.

In no time at all, our dresses were up around our waists, and while I was kissing Kirsty, Gaby was on her knees in front of the sofa, licking first my pussy then Kirsty's. I moaned softly into Kirsty's mouth, and soon felt Gaby push gently into me, burying her eager shaft deep into my ready, wet cunt. I groaned with pleasure as she pumped into me, and was only dimly aware that Kirsty had slipped away. Then she was back, kneeling behind Gaby, who let out an agonised scream of pain and pleasure as Kirsty invaded her arsehole with a huge, double-ended dildo, the other end buried deep into her vagina. Gaby could wait no longer, and stiffened, shuddered, and came, deep inside me, as I, too felt my orgasm coursing through me, my fluid cascading in a messy stream onto the sofa.

We lay together on the sofa then, for a while, before Gaby did something she had never done before. She stood at the end of the sofa, her prick, still looking slightly engorged, in her hand, then pissed, in a huge, long, golden salty stream, all over our silk- and satin-clothed bodies, soaking us to the skin. It was amazing, and first Kirsty, then I, took up the cue, pissing all over each other and Gaby.

The overall effect was incredibly exciting and erotic, and I found myself climaxing once again, as we embraced, licking piss and cum from our clothes. There were no limits to the sensuality of our relations, and new experiences had piled in, one after the other, since Gaby had walked into our lives.

But at breakfast next morning, Kirsty said, 'We mustn't ignore Ana, darling. She still needs a little fine tuning.'

I nodded agreement, and suggested we should think seriously about having her 'decorated.'

'Tattooed, do you mean?'

'I hadn't thought of that, but why not? No, I was thinking of having her pierced, and getting her nails done.'

So we agreed to take her down to Alicante the following week, and visit a salon I had noticed.

A huge hairy guy in a Motorhead tee-shirt was behind the counter of the shop, and we would have walked right out, had not a businesslike young woman, slim and petite, with short blond hair, in a spotless lab-coat, emerged from a rear door when she heard the doorbell.

'What can I do for you little darlings?' leered the gorilla, but lab-coat elbowed him aside, and smiled at us, saying, 'Is it for all of you? Tattoos, piercing?'

'No, it's just for her,' I said, gently pushing Ana forward, 'and we'd like her pierced, please.'

'Tongue, navel, nose, or what? We find that lips are popular at the moment.'

Kirsty, holding the squirming maid's sweaty hand, replied, 'We'd like her tongue piercing, and her navel, then..' she glanced at the gorilla, but he had lost interest, and was studying a book of tattoos. 'Then we'd like you to do her clitoris.'

If the woman was surprised, it didn't show, but she looked quizzically from Kirsty to me, and I knew she was wondering why we were speaking for Ana, rather than letting her ask herself.

'Ana is our maid,' I explained, 'I am Sara, and my friend is Kirsty.'

'Lorena,' said the woman, and shook our hands, then ushered us through the door into a big, well-equipped room, 'come with me.'

Quickly and efficiently, Ana was provided with a pretty coral stud in her tongue, and a long, ornate dangling silver chain attached to a ring in her navel. Then Lorena bade her sit in a chair like an obstetrician's, and before her legs were firmly held in stirrups, she told her to take off her panties. Ana looked embarrassed when I said, 'she doesn't wear them.' Lorena looked at me with a hint of a smile, and I thought, for the first time, that it would be nice to have her play with my pussy. Something about her lab coat, and her efficient nurse's manner, was intriguing.

But she was smoothing Ana's little black skirt the short distance up her upper thighs, to bare her smooth, shaven pussy.

A little 'Mmm' escaped Lorena's lips and a more audible sigh was breathed by Ana, as her lips were parted by the older woman, who then expertly teased Ana's clit out of its hiding place beneath its protective hood. She soon held the nub between thumb and forefinger, and Ana's breathing had become fast and ragged.

'Yes,' said Lorena, ' she has a nice clit, and I can pierce it. It's not everyone that can be done, by any means. I often have to do the hood.'

Kirsty chose a silver ring with a tear-drop pendant to hang from it.

'That will be very pretty, I think,' said Lorena, and I knew we should have to invite her to dinner when her brown eyes met mine. Added to which, I was pretty sure he was naked under that lab-coat.

Ana was trembling with fear and anticipation of the pain the piercing promised, as Lorena expertly stimulated her clit to keep it from retracting, slipping a finger just into the entrance of her damp vagina, while massaging her clit gently. I was expecting some sort of sophisticated tool to be used, but Lorena simply picked up what looked like a thick needle and a cork. Ana whimpered pitifully.

'It will only hurt for an instant,' said Lorena, but that did nothing to placate the maid, who looked terrified, as Lorena located the needle where she wanted it, and thrust it through the engorged flesh into the cork, drawing a great shout, half-scream, half-groan from Ana, who writhed around in the chair. Deftly, Lorena replaced the needle with the ring we had chosen, closing it with pliers, leaving the pendant dangling prettily around Ana's neat cunt.

I looked at Ana, and saw she was smiling now, her expression a mixture of relief and... and what? Pride? Yes, I thought so.

'That looks lovely, Ana,' I said.

Her expression became more serious. 'Am I going to be tattooed now?'

I glanced at Kirsty, who shook her head slightly.

'No, darling, I think Tattoos are a bit.....a bit naff.'

'What is naff?' I tried to explain, but Kirsty broke in. 'For now, we'll get you some new nails. Maybe some time, we'll have you marked, but that's enough for today, I think.'

'Marked?' asked Ana, seizing the word.

'Yes, darling, marked,' Kirsty said, without further explanation. But I thought I knew what she meant. I, too, had read 'O.'

At a posh salon in the city, we had Ana fitted with some very long, pretty fingernails, decorated with small stones near their tips. She said they would make it more difficult to work, but Kirsty laughed off her protest. 'You have to suffer to be beautiful,' she said. I waved my own hand at her, reminding her of the little decorative chain which dangled from my pinkie's nail. It never failed to remind me of its presence, whenever I needed to do anything with my hands, but there was something highly erotic about dangling chains, be they ear-rings, navel decorations, or whatever.

When we got home, Gaby insisted on seeing Ana's newly-acquired decorations, and said they were lovely. Then, when Ana had gone to prepare dinner, she said, 'Look, I've seen faint marks on Ana's ass. And your back too, by the way, Sara. Only I'm rather interested in that sort of thing, if you know what I mean.'

I glanced at Kirsty, and she returned my look. She turned to her cousin. 'Perhaps you'd like to whip Ana?' she asked.

Gaby licked her luscious lips. 'I'd prefer to whip you, Sara, if I'm being honest -- when I see you naked, it's all I can think about.'

'You can, if you want,' I said, my mouth suddenly dry with anticipatory excitement, a warm dampness already welling up in my groin.

The moment was interrupted as Ana came in to lay the table.

'You've just been reprieved, Ana,' said Kirsty, but Ana looked baffled -- her Eglish wasn't yet up to that.

I agreed to be whipped next morning; the night would give me a chance to dwell on the delicious pain I should have inflicted upon me.

I masturbated for a long time that evening, bringing myself to a slow-building climax that must have taken half an hour, writhing on my satin sheets, long silk nightgown up around my waist, as my fingers found first my soaking cunt, then penetrating my waiting arsehole, and rehearsed in my mind the fierce, stinging lashes of leather thong on the tender flesh of my back, my wrists and ankles tightly shackled.

Next morning I was too excited to eat breakfast, so stayed in my room until almost ten, when I had elected to be whipped. I showered, made myself up with great care, braided my long, dark blond hair so that it hung in a thick rope down my back, and slipped into a long, virginal white sheath, transparent nylon with lace trim. Under that I was naked save for my heavy waist-chain. I studied my reflection in the mirror, then, satisfied, stepped into high-heeled white mules, and walked proudly in to meet my awaiting friends.

Ana, who had clearly been briefed, took my hand and led me to the wall, where Kirsty lifted down a picture, revealing a sturdy ring-bolt set into the wall a foot above my head. As she did so, I shrugged off the flimsy nothingness of my white shift, and stood proudly naked, wearing only the heavy chain around my slender waist.

Kirsty and Gaby were sat on a sofa watching quietly, while Ana fixed thick leather restraints onto my wrists and ankles. There was a heavy metal ring set into each one. Now Gaby, dressed in a transparent black negligee, through the gap in which I could see her flaccid cock, took a hand, and, stepping up, told Ana that she would take over. Catching up my wrists, she clipped them quickly into a strong-looking carabiner, then clipped that, in turn, to the ring bolt, stretching my arms high above my head.

Producing a metre-long spacer-bar, she then fastened my ankles to either end, and pronounced herself satisfied, standing back to admire her handiwork. I was firmly fixed with my back to her, but couldn't help looking over my shoulder at what was going on.

Waiting to be whipped, to be hurt, is something I can never describe. I should be terrified, and probably am, as I know it will hurt terribly, but the certain knowledge that I shall know an incredible pleasure transcends fear, and if I trembled uncontrollably as I waited for Gaby to whip me, it was my impending orgasm that drove me.

'I am about to hurt you,' she said -- she had been schooled in ritual by Kirsty, I thought. 'I shall hurt you a great deal, darling,' she went on, you know that, don't you?'

'Yes,' I replied, 'I want you to hurt me.'

She nodded and lifted my heavy braid of hair over my shoulder, so that my whole back was available to her, then stood back and took the newest whip we had -- one that I myself had recently bought on line -- from Ana. The whip was a leather coach-whip, with a thin, knotted lash.

Ana let out a muffled little cry as Gaby tried an experimental swish, then, without further delay, lashed me ferociously, just below my shoulder-blades. I tried never to cry out when I was whipped, and just flinched as the awful sting of the lash bit into my tender flesh. When the second stroke came, the knotted tip of the fine thong seemed to dwell for a split second under my right breast, and I couldn't help gasping faintly. I glanced down at my flank and saw that a deep red line had been scored across it, but Gaby's third blow was on its way, and the very top of my buttocks was its target.

'Oh!' I moaned, as I felt the near-unbearable torture -- I thought the thin lash must have broken my skin -- then I allowed myself to groan at each stroke as the awful agony started to mix with wonderful, excruciating pleasure, and I closed my eyes to savour the wracking orgasm that built within me.

I heard a moan which seemed to come from Gaby, and, after another fierce, stinging lash, I looked over my shoulder to see that she was breathing heavily, one hand holding the whip, the other supporting an almighty erection that jutted through the opening in her black negligee.

'C-can you take any more?' she stammered, touching the tip of her extraordinary weapon to the inside of my thigh.

'Yes,' I told her, 'One or two more, then you can fuck me.'

Her last two strokes fell across my soft buttocks, and hurt like hell, but then , without bothering to unfasten my ankles, she unclipped my wrists, pulled me down to kneel on the floor, and rammed her lovely prick straight into my sopping-wet cunt. She came in two savage thrusts, but I had already climaxed, and felt a second orgasm following on as she pulled out. I fingered myself desperately, and came in an explosive, gushing fountain, then collapsed on the floor, oblivious to the great pool of cum beneath me, completely spent. Ana covered me with a blanket.

I must have been carried to bed, because I can't remember going there, but what must have been a couple of hours later I awoke to find Kirsty looking down lovingly at me. She smoothed cream into my stripes, which I knew were no more than superficial -- although they had stung like hell, I had chosen the whip well, and it would never cause lasting harm. I wondered who its next recipient would be, but didn't have long to wait for the answer, as Kirsty said, 'Darling, I was so envious of you while I watched you being whipped. Do you think Gaby will do the same for me?'

The next day, then, the ritual was repeated, but this time Kirsty was the willing victim, and her screams and writhing as Gaby whipped her, then transfixed her with her rigid member, were so exciting, that I came as I sat and watched.

During the days that followed, peace reigned in our mountain home, and the weather turned first cool, then to real winter, which seemed to come with an unexpected abruptness. I often slept with Kirsty, but also with Gaby from time to time, then spent nights alone when they elected to sleep together. One of these nights, though, I invited

Ana to join me, and we snuggled together for warmth. I quickly fell into a dominant role with the Spanish girl, having her lick me to the very verge of an orgasm, then pushing her away, several times, before making her get out of the warm bed to lay naked on the tiled floor for a while. When I thought she was cold enough, I pulled her back by her long black hair, and whispered to her of all the cruel punishments I should like to inflict on her. I think she loved me with all her heart.

'And will you really hurt me, Miss Sara?' she asked.

'Yes, darling.'

'And whip me until I bleed?'

'Yes, you'll like that, you little slut, won't you?'

'Yes, Miss Sara.'

At that, she ran her tongue down between my breasts, over my stomach, then teased my

Clitoris until I could bear it no longer. I grabbed her long, silky black hair, and pushed her head hard between my spread legs, so that she plunged her questing, studded tongue deep into my wet cunt, this time bringing me to a gushing, sweet relief.

We lay together then, and I asked her what she most wanted.

She hesitated, as if ashamed of what she was about to say, then: 'I want to be whipped many times, Miss Sara. When you or Miss Kirsty whip me, it makes me very wet.'

'You cum while we whip you?'

'Yes. Am I.......crazy?'

'No, darling. You are just a slut.' I held her until she fell asleep, happy in my arms.

Next morning, Kirsty announced that she'd like to have a party for her birthday, the following week, and when we listed the people who we should invite, I suggested

adding Lorena, the slim little lady from the piercing parlour. Kirsty agreed, along with a Lesbian pair Ana knew from the village, Kirsty's lawyer, and two old college friends of Gaby's, who now lived in Alicante. We pondered upon what we should suggest that our guests wear. Gaby suggested 'vampires,' Kirsty thought 'tarts' and I raised a laugh by saying 'no change, then.' Then Gaby suggested swimwear -- 'we'll probably all end up in the pool, anyway.'

But I said, 'what about sexy nightwear? That'll be still better if we do end up in the pool.' So that was decided upon, and Kirsty sent off the invitations.

We were busy making the arrangements for the next few days, then the day arrived, and we left each other alone to get ready while Ana and a pretty, auburn-haired friend from the village got the food and drink laid out. Ana, we decided, would wear her 'special' transparent maid's outfit for the evening, while her friend Julia said she was going home to change into pyjamas. I grimaced at the thought of Julia, in flannel pyjamas with little teddy bears on them, but said nothing. I had searched high and low for a suitable nightdress, and finally found what I was looking for, in an exclusive boutique in Alicante. Now I undressed and slipped it on. Following an idea I had seen in an old Polish film, 'The Beast' -- where a young girl is raped by a great hairy monster -- I had bought a long, pleated white nightgown, quite transparent, which fell clear from my breasts to the floor, with loose, voluminous sleeves. When I put it on, and brushed my hair out, I admired my reflection in the mirror, then couldn't resist teasing my nipples to erection through the soft, silky material. That started the juices coursing through my body, and gave me another idea. Rummaging in a drawer, I found the pair of pretty silver 'butterfly-type' nipple clamps that Helen, my mistress what seemed like a century ago had given me. Lifting my wispy gown up to my neck, I screwed the clamps on, until they brought tears to my eyes. I wondered how long I could stand the pain, and decided to leave them on, for all to see, through my gown. My nakedness beneath wasn't too obvious, as I kept my pussy shaven, but, as I stepped into my highest stilettos, I thought I had never looked sexier.

In the big dining room, Ana and her friend Julia, who were dressed in jeans and a sweater, were bustling around getting everything ready.

'You are going to change, girls?' I said.

'Yes, Miss Sara, as soon as all the food is done.'

I settled down to wait, with a gin and tonic, and Gaby soon joined me. I nodded my approval of her outfit -- an orange baby-doll with matching bow-tied panties, hiding her bizarre appendage so thoroughly you would never have known it was there. She wore long, long silver-chain ear-rings which seemed to go perfectly with her platinum-blond hair, and her make-up was immaculate, as ever.

12