Sara's Story

Story Info
She's watched, then played with.
1.3k words
3.81
61.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara stretched and slowly opened her eyes. There it was again a feather light touch caressing her inter thigh. As her eyes adjusted to the moonlight room she began to make out a figure standing beside her bed. As she sat up and started to panic cool fingers dipped into her pussy. She stilled in shock staring at the dark clad figure. Still fingering Sara's now wet pussy the figure climbed into the bed, their face scant inches from Sara's. A lone finger ran lightly over her throbbing clit and Sara gasped the green eyes inches from her own sparkled at her response. Sara felt a hand on her stomach, looking down she watched as her night gown was pushed up to reveal more and more of her skin.

"Beautiful," whispered a silky feminine voice. "Take it off." Sara grabbed the hem of the gown hesitating before removing it; her thought's reeling there was a woman in her bed asking her to strip... What am I doing she thought. The finger that had been circling her clit stopped. Sara moaned in protest and wiggled against the hand that was now lying still on her aching pussy. Nothing. Realizing that unless she took off the gown it was over, Sara pulled it over her head as it slipped silently off the bed, her clit received a rewarding pinch. Sara moaned and let her head fall back to the pillow.

"Mmm, so my baby girl likes that," the silky voice purred above Sara. "Let's see what else she likes."

"This," a male voice from the other side of the bed replied. Sara gasped and turned her head to see her second intruder of the night seconds before his month closed over her own. His tongue caressing hers and his teeth nibbling at her lips. He pulled away leaving Sara breathless. "And this," he said as he lowered his mouth over her breast kissing his way down to the already hardened nipple. Taking it in his mouth he began sucking and biting it while he pinched and rolled the other between his fingers.

Sara moaned in pleasure and again the fingers on her swollen clit stilled.

"That's enough Tobin. We don't want her to cum just yet now do we?" Her laughter sounded almost musical in the night air. Tobin released both of Sara's hardened nipples and reached for her hands. Kissing his way her to mouth once more he pulled her hands above her head lacing her fingers around the curved iron of her headboard.

"Abby did you remember to bring them?" He asked his face only inches above Sara's. Abby nodded and pulled handcuffs from one of her pockets. Sara watched in silence as her hands were cuffed to her headboard. Tobin leaned down and kissed Sara on the lips once more before rising off the bed.

Sara watched as Tobin began to take off his clothes. Moonlight gleamed off his chiseled features, his lean stomach, and well-muscled arms and legs, as he stood there in his boxers. He motioned Abby to his side. He tugged on her shirt freeing it from her jeans, and then set to work on the buttons. From the top he opened them kissing, licking each new inch of skin he revealed, from the tops of her firm breasts to her navel he bathed her with is caressing tongue. Sara heard his sharp intake of breath as Abby slipped her hand into the opening of his fly. His semi-erect cock becoming hard in her teasing hand. Sara watched her eyes glued to the couple she could feel the moisture building between her legs, when Abby dropped to her knees in front of Tobin taking his boxers to the floor with her. She opened her mouth expecting to take the head of Tobin's massive cock in, but when he stopped her she looked over to Sara with a knowing smile.

Tobin looked at and watched as Sara stared at his hard cock, and then laughed as she subconsciously licked her lips. "So you think you want some of this?" he asked gesturing towards his erect manhood. Sara nodded. "Then tell me," he said. "Tell me what to you want, what you need. Tell me exactly want you want to do."

"I want..." Sara started to whisper.

"Louder Sara. I want to hear this too," Abby called up from the floor where she'd decided to stay seated for the time being.

"I want," Sara started again louder looking straight at Tobin this time. When he nodded his approval she continued. "I want to suck that beautiful cock of yours."

"Is that all you want, Sara?" he asked. "Don't be shy baby."

"I want you to fuck my mouth. I want to feel your hard cock deep in my throat and I want to swallow your hot cum as it floods my mouth," she answered feeling more bold then she ever had before. Tobin then left the spot he'd been standing in to position himself over Sara's waiting mouth. He teased her running the head of his cock around her lips before finally allowing it to sink between them. Sara swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock and she sucked more and more of his length into her hot mouth. She grazed her teeth along the underneath of the shaft as she pulled back only to suck more in again. Tobin put both hands in her hair and begun thrusting into the back of her throat. Soon both lost in the rhythm they were quickly setting, they didn't notice Abby rise from the floor and remove what was left of her clothing. It seemed they had forgotten her until Sara felt her legs being nudged apart and then a tongue running across her wet slit.

Sara moaned around Tobin's cock, when Abby's tongue darted over her clit. Next Abby's fingers found her... Fucking her in a slow steady rhythm till she heard Tobin beginning to cum and she quickened her pace sending Sara over the edge with him. As Tobin rolled off of Sara and collapsed next to her in the bed, Abby climbed up her kissing and licking as she went. Stopping to swirl her tongue around Sara's navel and then kissing her way up to suck and bite on first one nipple and then the other. She continued working her way up Sara's body finally claiming Sara's mouth with her own, licking away the remnants of Tobin's cum left on Sara's lips. Lying beside Sara, Abby began running her fingers lightly over Sara's flushed body, and Tobin began doing the same.

They continued teasing Sara until Tobin who had became hardened once more rolled on top of her and entered her in one swift thrust. Her moan of pleasure cut off by his mouth closing over hers. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once. Sara assumed some of the caresses were from Abby's lingering hands, but Abby had already sat up and positioned herself against the wall. Watching the two lovers, she began touching herself. Kneading her breasts, first with both hands and then with one as the other she trailed slowly down her body teasing herself. She began circling her clit, slowly at first and then building up faster. Then she slid one finger into her wet pussy, in and out faster and faster as the scene in front of her heated up she was soon using two fingers instead of one. Then as Sara neared climaxing again Abby released her from the handcuffs. Tobin rolled her on top of him where she rode him deeper and harder, and Abby nearing her own release grabbed Sara by the hair and began kissing her savagely. Biting at her tongue and plunging her own deeply into her mouth, both girls came suddenly with Tobin soon following suit. Both girls fell to the bed with Sara lying between Tobin and Abby once more... all three panting and trying to catch their breaths.

Abby quietly whispered into Sara's ear as she drifted off to sleep exhausted, "Sleep well baby girl, we'll see you again soon..."