Sara's Submission

Story Info
Sara's submits to help fulfill her fantasy.
1.9k words
3.64
46.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uke73
uke73
39 Followers

Sara arrives outside the flat and thinks it is a little strange that there are no lights showing but still walks up the stairs to the front door. She is about to knock when she sees an envelope pinned to the door with her name on it. She un-pins it and tears open the envelope and unfolds the letter.

"Hi Sara, hope you are ready for an evening of fun. Tonight is going to be different. You are going to do everything I say, else no sex. If you comply I promise you the best fun you have ever had. If you aren't prepared to comply you can walk away now..."

"Good – you are reading this so you have decided to stay! The door is open, walk in and go straight to the bedroom. You will see a camcorder set up on a tripod, a box on the bed and another letter. First I want you to start the camcorder recording and sexily strip in front of the camera. When you are naked you may open the other letter. N x"

Sara opens the door. The hallway is dark but the door to the bedroom is open and there is enough light to see her way. Tentatively she walks into the bedroom and sees the camcorder setup in the corner, a letter on the bed and a small box. She walks over to the camcorder and presses record. The red light winks at her as she begins to strip slowly. First she lifts her slightly too tight blouse over her head then turns around and seductively unzips her skirt and lets it slip to the ground. She un-hooks her bra and cups it into her hands before letting the straps slip from her shoulders. Standing in only her g-string, heels and stockings she sits down on the bed and with her legs spread towards the camera rolls each stocking down so they bunch around her ankles. She stands back up, turns around drops her g-string and reaches down to un-strap her heels, showing her pussy and ass to the camera. Soon the heels, panties and stockings are on the floor. The excitement of what might be coming next is kicking in and a small trickle of wetness oozes out of Sara's shaven pussy.

The second letter looks much the same as the first. Sara tears it open and reads the contents.

"Now the fun begins. Open the box on the bed. You will find an eye mask, ball gag and ear plugs. I want you to kneel on the bed with your legs spread, put on the mask and ear plugs then shout "I'm ready" before tightening the ball gag up. If you move or remove the mask before I tell you, you will go home un-satisfied."

Sara gulps a little with the excitement and then inserts the ear plugs, pulls the eye mask down and calls out 'I'm ready' before tightening the bright red ball gag into her mouth.

I hear Sara call 'I'm ready' and silently walk into the room. She has followed the instructions to the letter. I set down my small box of toys and pick up my digital camera. It is set to silent mode and I start to take pictures of her kneeling of the bed. With the mask she is unaware I am in the room and I can see her straining to hear anything at all. I take a few close up pictures of her pussy. The lips are puffy through excitement and her juices are streaming down her thighs. When I edit the video these stills will look fantastic! I look at my watch and noticed that 5 minutes has passed since she gagged and blindfolded herself. Five minutes where she thinks she has been on her own. Time to let her know I am here. I pick up a latex cat-of-nine-tails. I gentle flick the end of the whip onto her engorged pussy – despite the gentle nature of the flick, the un-expected nature makes her jump about a foot off the bed and, despite the ball gag, let out a long moan. I run the whip over her pussy and trail it over her back before using to tickle her clit again. I put the whip down and pick up the camera again.

The whip has turned Sara on even more and a veritable river of pussy juices are flowing out and down he legs. I keep taking pictures of Sara in her kneeling position until another five minutes have passed. I pick up the whip and this time bring it down swiftly onto her exposed ass cheek. The stinging crack makes her start again. I whip each cheek alternatively until they begin to turn a nice rosey red. I lean over and sink a gentle kiss on each cheek in turn. Sara's now red cheeks are good enough to photograph so I pick up the camera and take a few shots before picking the whip up again. I begin to work around Sara's body alternating between gentle caresses with the tips and hard whacks on her butt. Sometimes I gently dust her butt cheeks with the tips. As Sara doesn't know which whacks will be hard and which soft she is constantly tensing and relaxing sometimes expecting blows and getting them, sometimes not. After about ten minutes Sara ass cheeks are burning red from the whacks and her pussy is puffier and wetter then ever so I know she is enjoying it!

I put the whip down and reach back into my box of tricks and pick out a pair of nipple clamps with a heavy chain between them. So far I have not touched Sara's sexy large breasts so she jumps as I clip the first clamp hard onto her left nipple. She jumps again when the right clamp goes on. I turn the screws so they clamp firmly onto her nipples which are stood rock solid, straight out from her breast. I hold the chain and give it a tug. Sara exhales sharply so I know that the clamps are tight enough!

Back in my box I pull out the tube of anal-eze a joint lubricant and de-sensitizer. I squirt a large glob right onto Sara's tight little ass hole. I used my finger to force it into the tight hole. As it takes a few minutes to take effect I pick the whip back up and alternate between caressing her body with the tips and strong whacks on her red butt cheeks.

I take Sara by the hand and help her stand up. Holding her arm I guide her into the bathroom and then make her bend over and grasp her ankles. The anal-eze has started to take effect and her, normally, tight ass has relaxed a little. I reach over for the enema tube and slide the nozzle into her well lubricated ass. I open the valve and rapidly run the first bag of water into her ass. I lock of the valve and re-fill the bag before running this bag in a little slower. Sara now has about 4 litres of warm water stretching her intestines and I can see her having to clamp her ass around the nozzle to stop the water gushing out. After waiting a few moments I quickly pull the nozzle out and see Sara have to clamp hard to accommodate the missing space in her butt. With an open palm I give her read butt cheeks a few hard whacks to see if I can make her disgrace her self but her tight ass stays clamped shut. After leaving her for a further few minutes her groaning makes me take pity on her and I lead her to the toilet. Despite the mask and gag the relief for Sara is obvious as she squirts the 4 litres out in about 2 seconds. She dries herself and I lead her back to the bedroom.

Now she is back installed on the bed on all fours I go back to my box and remove a clear plastic speculum. The enema has removed the lubrication of the anal-eze so I smear a large glob of KY on the speculum before sliding it into her ass which swallows it up easily. I ratchet the speculum as wide as it will go, pick up my torch and shine it into her freshly washed ass. I take a good look around to make sure it is totally clean. When I am sure it is I flick the catch and let the speculum slide out. Sara's stretched ass hole is now so relaxed from the anal-eze it doesn't even close totally, so I am too tempted and slide my tongue in and taste her ass. I can see Sara likes this as she begins to grind her hips back in to my face and for a moment I indulge her by continuing to tongue fuck her slack ass hole.

It doesn't take me long to remember that if Sara is going to take my cock she needs to be even more relaxed, so I return to my box and pull out a black butt plug which is just a little smaller than my cock. I smear the tip and sides of it with KY and slowly slide it into her distended ass hole until it finally plops in. I look at my watch and estimate that it will take about five minute for her ass to fully customise to the size so I pick out a pair of vibrators from my box. The first is large, black and nobbly which I slide into her dripping pussy. The second is smaller and more intense which I place the tip of right on her distended clit. By pumping the big black dong in and out of her pussy and keeping a constant pressure on her clit we spend the five minutes pleasantly with Sara managing to have a couple of shuddering orgasms.

After the five minutes is up I pop the butt plug out of her ass and watch with awe as her butt hole stays open by about an inch. I rest the head of my cock against her ass and Sara surprises my by grinding her ass back onto my cock forcing it deep into her ass. She starts to slam her ass repeatedly onto my cock so it is pretty obvious what she wants so I oblige by giving her a hard fucking, I can feel my balls, heaving with cum, slapping against her puffy wet pussy and notice that Sara is furiously frigging herself. This is against the rules but I don't care as I continue to slam my cock deep into her ass. I can feel my orgasm rising until my balls contract and I shoot load after load of hot cum deep into her clean washed ass. I am so turned on that I keep fucking her ass which keeps my cock hard and not long after I fire another load into her. Despite being so turned on I can't manage a third time so I gently withdraw my spent cock from Sara's ass. Her distended hole stays wide open and I can see my own sperm coating her insides.

Sarah is still kneeling on the bed and breathing heavily through the nose to catch her breath. I pluck one of the ear plugs from her ear and whisper: "Sara – you know you greatest fantasy is for me to drink a cream pie from your freshly fucked ass? Well now is the time." I roll over on my back and wait for Sara's move...

uke73
uke73
39 Followers