Sara's Submission

Story Info
Meeting my Dom online for the first time.
1.3k words
4.34
18k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been in a chat group for a while, starting with flirty chat to kill time, I quickly developed friendships. I remember the first time we met. My friend announced she was bringing back an old group member. There was a flurry of activity when he arrived lots of people had missed him. I didn't think too much about it, maybe looking back I should have. He seemed pretty down to earth and was funny, it was refreshing not to be confronted with the typical alpha male, he didn't take himself too seriously.

We all chatted as normal, it was quite a vanilla group but I always did my best to make it a little filthier. One afternoon I found myself on a bit of a roll, I don't remember how the conversation started but we'd got onto kink. I was explaining the symbolism behind Doms and subs having keys and locks in their names. Something i'm quite opinionated about. I was fielding questions left and right but enjoying myself, I love talking about kink. He popped up during the end of the conversation and joined in a little. But as it tapered off he asked if he could PM. I agreed as he intrigued me. This created somewhat of a buzz in group, as soon as a PM is brought up everyone turns into a child, teasing and speculating.

Over the next couple of days we chatted broadly about experience with kinks and limits. I was very flirty but that's not unusual. We got on so well and there was something addictive about him. We covered so many topics and I just wanted to know everything about him. He asked to call me and I instantly got butterflies. I never give out my phone number online but something about him made me want more. We talked for hours about everything and nothing. Then his tone changed, something which I now call his Dom voice. He gets softer, almost hypnotic. This voice makes me feel like I could do anything, because he would keep me safe. "I'd like you to play for me" he told me and my cunt tingled.

I told him that I wanted that too, and he started to instruct me. Obediently following his directions, I stirpped. My hands moved as if not my own, obeying his voice, I became his puppet. I began caressing my breasts and tightly pinching my nipples making me cry out in pain and excitement. He told me to get my clit sucker toy, I'd waxed lyrical about how easily it made me cum and how sensitive it made me. I reached over and got it from my bedside drawer. "Now I want you to put it onto your clit but don't turn it on. This has a lot of settings doesn't it?" He almost purred as he spoke to me and I was already so wet.

"Yes Sir, though I've never made it up all the way, I think it might be..."

"Stop talking" he cut me off "you will tonight. I'm going to count to five and you will turn it on. Then every time I get to five you will turn it up one setting. You will absolutely not cum without permission, do you think you'll be able to manage that?".

"Yes Sir" I whispered, Ive never been great at surpressing orgams and I was nervous. I didn't want to disappoint him during the first task.

"1...2...3...4...5" He counted slowly and evenly. Almost unbearably slowly, I was aching to turn it on. As he reached five I clicked it into life. It is such a strange sensation, barely there it was so light such a tease I wanted more, I craved intensity. "1...2...3...4...5" Counting as slowly as the first time, I was aching to turn it up. "1...2...3...4...5" Level three is a slightly more intense and I could already feel an orgasm building, I began to concentrate on my breathing, sucking in air on one and letting it out on three. I tried to keep my focus. "1...2...3...4...5" The feelings on my clit intensified and I couldn't keep a high pitched almost moan from escaping my lips. "1...2...3...4...5" More moans came now, I couldn't hold in the squeaky animalistic noises. I tried to tell him I was close but it came out a mumbled mess. "You're asking for more are you, you greedy little whore?" his tone remained soft and the contrast between that and his words drove me wild. More mumbling I let a little "nooooo!"

"12345...12345...12345" The quickening of pace completely threw me, I didn't know when to breathe, I wanted to tell him it was too much, I wanted to tell him that the feeling on my clit combined with his presence just on the end of the phone was possibly the most intense sexual feeling ive experienced. I wanted to beg him to let me cum or to stop at that point I just couldn't take it anymore and needed it to stop one way or another. "SSSSSSSSIIIIIIIRRRRRR... ugh... um... I... siiirrr..." I'd never heard myself like this, nobody ever made me whine like that. I didn't recognise the person I'd become and this was just over a phone, imagine for a second what he could do to me in person. " I, I, I, I, needtocummmmmm" I knew i could handle no more and I'm sure he sensed it.

"12345" he counted quickly.

"Nooooo" amongst murmurs and squeals I was a mess.

"Now Sara, the next time I count to five you are going to cum for me, but you are not going to remove the toy when you are done. Hold it still firmly against your clit can you handle that?" I mumbled a bunch of sounds, which I presume he took to mean I agreed as he counted painfully slowly. "1...2...3...4...5."

I came hard on the number five, the orgasm tearing through my body. My cunt twitched, my legs shook and my whole body glistened with sweat. I waited for it to subside but the toy was relentless, I'm so sensitive after orgasm, but as I had to hold it tight against my clit, I began squirming against myself. It was a surreal feeling I could have stopped at any time, but this is what he wanted and I desperately wanted to please him. More moans and squeals came out of my mouth as I tried to tell him I was about to cum but it was just a jumbled mess of sound.

He obviously knew, "I think you might be close again Sara, would your greedy little cunt like to cum again for me?"

"Yyyyyyeeeeeesss" I writhed on my bed, my heels digging deep into my mattress and my ass lifting off of the bed.

"Cum for me Sara, you greedy little whore" His words pushed me over the edge as a second orgasm tore through me. I tried to beg him to stop but I could only muster whimpers. "You can turn off the toy now Sara. You've made me proud. Good girl." I switched it off almost immediately and fell back onto my bed, satisfied, grateful and full of lust. I lay still and focused on my breathing, he was silent.

After what felt like an eternity I thought I could manage to speak. "Thank you Sir, thank you that was amazing, I loved it!" We spent hours on the phone after talking through the night until the morning.

And that is the story of how I met my most wonderful Sir and I have been tasked with documenting our fantasies and adventures together. Almost like my diary of our interactions, my cunt gets wet with the thought of all of the naughtiness that we will get up to together. I dream about meeting him most nights. I picture his hands gripping my hair as he forcefully fucks my face with his beautiful cock. I yearn to hear him degrading me, spitting on me, using all of my holes. But that is all to come. From time to time he will help me write but this first story is mine and mine alone.