Sara's Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Sir's more forceful side makes an appearance.
2.8k words
4.14
15.4k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir is away on holiday and I miss him so, so much. I took a long hot bath to try and distract myself but he haunts my every thought. 'What's he doing?' 'Is he thinking of me?' 'I need his cock' are just a couple of my musings. Realising i've been in the bath for well over an hour I decide to wash and get out. I pull out the plug letting the now tepid water drain away and turn on the shower.

The room starts to steam up as warm water pounds down onto my body. I wash my face then my hair then start to foam up a loofa. I love bubbles! I gently rub it all over my body starting at my shoulders, down my arms and back up. The combination of the slightly rough texture and the heat from the water makes my skin a little pink under the trail of bubbles I leave behind. After repeating on the other arm I gently massage over my breasts, becoming a little rougher over my nipples. I imagine him there with me. My hands become his. Teasing my nipples with the loofa, they've become rock hard. I move slowly down, soaping my midriff and reaching around to my back. I trace over my ass, foaming bubbles all across it and slowly bend over. I imagine Sir would take this opportunity to slide into me at this point, roughly grabbing my hips and forcing himself inside. But alas I am all alone in the shower. Taking time to slide up and down my legs, I tease my inner thighs and then run the bubbly loofa over my cunt. My body now completely covered in bubbles I drop the loofa and slide my hands over my soapy body. Caressing my breasts and my neck, I slip one hand down towards my cunt, I am desperate to play. My mind wanders back to those 24 orgasms he gave me and I almost drip at the memory. But I won't without Sir, despite being allowed to, I want to wait for him. Rinsing myself off under the warm water feels amazing and I am now, overcome with desire for him. I turn off the water and step out wrapping myself in a huge fluffy towel. I dry my body quickly and wrap up my hair in another towel. I massage some moisturiser into my legs and slip on some panties, a skirt and a vest top, I'm not wearing a bra today.

Heading to the kitchen I decide to make a coffee, thinking that it might help me do something productive today, as opposed to sitting and pining for him. My phone buzzes in my hand "Hello gorgeous" his signature greeting never fails to make me swoon. We chat for a while, he talks about his holiday and I gush about how much I miss him. Just hearing his voice makes me feel safe and secure like im exactly where im meant to be. He asks what im doing and I let him know i'm just relaxing on the sofa. Then he asks what im wearing, so I hurriedly sent him a photo of my body. "Ooh no bra? I see nipples. I approve. So I'd like you start gently caressing them, not too hard just lightly trace over them" he instructs.

"Yes Sir" it's never an automated response although it's often the same, I genuinely have a deep urge within me to fulfill all of his expectations and I hope that he hears that in my voice. My nails grazed over the thin fabric covering my nipples and they already begin to get hard.

A small moan escapes my lips. "Good girl" he responds in his silky smooth Dom voice. I've mentioned before how his voice changes during play time, but as soon as I hear the change, my body responds to it. "So I'd like to do some counting again. When I get to five you're going to pinch those nipples as hard as you possibly can. Then you can go back to being gentle. Do you understand?" He enquires.

"Yes Sir" I reply. I don't know why but I love it when he asks if i understand an order. Maybe it is because it makes me feel like a silly little girl who might not be able to comprehend such a simple instruction.

Still gently tracing my nipples they are aching to be touched. "1 2 3 4" He counts slowly and evenly, my body is on edge knowing what I need to do any second. "5" I pinch hard on my left nipple, so much so that I let out a squeal. "1 2 3 4 5" Barely recovered from the last one I pinch the right one, hard again. I never go easy on myself. Not only would Sir be disappointed and I'd likely be punished. If I am given a task I want to do it to the best of my ability, even if it hurts. I alternate between nipples and they are now so hard they strain against my shirt. I send him another photo. "Mmmm good girl, now hows that cunt?" he asks me.

I reach down and remove my panties, spread my legs wide and trace a finger down my damp cunt. "It's so wet Sir" I tell him knowingly.

"Good, so lets play again but this time you're going to be pinching your clit. Understood?" He instructs me, slightly firmer in tone this time.

I gasp, knowing that this is going to hurt a little more. "Yes Sir" I dutily respond.

"Good, 1 2 3 4 5" I pinch my clit and let out a muted scream, The feeling is intense, but not unbearable. "1 2 3 4 5" again, harder this time having found what I can take I push myself more. "1 2 3 4 5"

Harder still and I can't stop the scream and the whiney "Siiiiirrrr, it hurts" from tumbling out of my mouth.

"Good, it's supposed to" he says so matter of factly "you are mine to use and I want you to suffer a little. I'm going to stop saying 5, instead you will get an instruction. Pinch, Spank or Rub. If you hear rub you will rub my cunt as hard as you can and you will not stop unless you are told to. If I don't think it's hard enough, you will be punished, understand?"

"I, um, yes Sir I understand. I don't want to be punished, I'll always do my best for you" I was apprehensive. I enjoy a little slap on the cunt but the combination of feelings, the blurring of pain and pleasure, it can be too much.

"Good Girl. 1 2 3 4, Pinch" I squeezed my clit between my fingers and a spark of pain rippled through me but was gone as quickly as it had begun. "1 2 3 4, Pinch" again my clit pulsed as my fingers camped around it and I let out a squeal. He chuckled obviously enjoying the power he had over me. "Im sure your clit is tender now. 1 2 3 4, Rub. Rub hard." My fingers pushed down firmly on my clit and circled making me moan almost instantly. It was euphoric after the pain of the pinch. "Don't stop" he ordered. Faster and faster I began whimpering I was already so close so orgasm. "1234 Slap" I froze for a second and then lifted my hand high in the air and brought it down onto my cunt with enough force to push me deeper into the sofa. "1234, Slap" I almost begged him not to but that would inevitably result in more spankings, so for a second time alone in my flat I spanked my cunt hard. "1 2 3 4, Pinch" My cunt was now red and raw and as I squeezed my clit between my fingers my initial scream turned into whimpering. "1 2 3 4, Rub" I rubbed my sore clit hard and fast I could feel an orgasm so close. Moaning and furiously toying with myself I really hoped that I would be allowed to cum. "Hmm you sound close baby girl, would you like to cum for Daddy?"

Daddy is a new name we're trying out and it encapsulates the softer caring nurturing side of him. When he's my Daddy he's sweet and caring and furiously protective. When he's my Sir he wants to push me, hurt me, break me. "Yesssssss Daddy"

"1234 Slap. 1234 Slap. 1234 Slap" I've noticed he likes groups of threes and as I delivered three short sharp slaps to myself and Iet out three short sharp screams to match.

"SSSiiiiirrrrrrr. It hurts" I whined. It always catches me by surprise when I hear this whiney voice come out of me. I think of myself as a fairly strong and confident woman. But he has this hold over me and can reduce me to this whiney mess of a girl in a heartbeat.

"1 2 3 4 5 Rub. Rub that dripping cunt of yours until you cum for me" I expertly moved over my clit as I have time and time again. Knowing my sweet spot, I found it and rubbed hard on it. I was so so close.

"Sir, pppllleeeaaassseee. Imma. I. I. neeeeed" When I get to almost the point of no return, I struggle to make sense. That's how strong our bond is. He has the power over me to take away my ability to form sentences. In my head it's so clear but it just comes out as this jumbled mess.

"You can cum." As soon as I heard the permission it pushed me past the point of no return, my cunt contracted with waves of pleasure and I let out the animalistic squeaks that Sir has come to know and love. "But don't stop." My cunt was now as sensitive as ever, fresh from a beautiful orgasm combined with the spankings, I wasn't sure I could take it. My lower half was moving around as if not controlled by me. Legs shaking and ass squirming all over the place trying to get away from the intensity of the pressure I was applying to my clit. "I love hearing you cum. In fact, I'd like to hear it again. "1 2 3 4, Pinch" the jolt brought me back from the intense pleasure I was feeling. "1 2 3 4, Spank." I delivered a hard slap to my cunt and cried out with pain. "1 2 3 4, Rub." Do not stop, you are going to cum again for me. I'm going to count down from 30 and then you will cum. Im terrible at holding off especially as I wasn't allowed to stop rubbing. "30, 29, 28" My body was already building up to another orgasm "21, 19, 18" Desperately trying to fend it off, I couldn't think about anything but the sensitivity to my own touch. "12, 11, 10" Closer still I could cum any second. I never realised how long thirty seconds was. "3, 2, 1. Cum for me. Cum for me now you greedy little whore." As always his words pushed me over the edge. I moaned and squealed and squeaked as a second orgasm tore through my body. He was quiet listening to me deep in the feeling of total ecstasy that he had created. "1 2 3 4, Slap"

The pain was immense, my already sore cunt felt like it was on fire as my hand swept down to meet it. "Sir please, please no more. I can't take it my pussy is literally on fire." I pleaded with him.

"Okay up you get, go to the kitchen" He instructed. I pulled myself up and on my somewhat shaky feet I wobbled through to the kitchen. "Open the freezer" his short tone let me know this was still my Sir in charge and a little inkling in the back of my head told me that this was far from over. "What do you see?" he enquired.

"Umm I have a bottle of gin" I paused to open a drawer.

"That will work, take it back to the sofa."

"Yes Sir" I grasped the cold bottle in my hand and took it back with me. I was nervous, apprehensive. I hate the cold and i've never really liked ice play. But unable to ever refuse him I laid back on the sofa and put the bottle down next to me.

"Now hold the neck of the bottle and trace it up and down both of your thighs." The chill of the bottle on my warm skin took my breath away. As I slowly traced it up and down, goosebumps began to appear all over my legs. "Good girl. Now you are going to lay it against your clit and clamp your legs tight around it. My stomach dropped this was going to be super uncomfortable. But I am a good girl so with just a minor hesitation I did as I was told. The contrast of the heat radiating from my tender skin and the icy bottle was unbearable.

It's hard to explain that something so cold can feel so similar to burning, but all across my thighs and cunt felt like that, an icy fire. "SSssssiiiiiirirrrrrrr, I can't. Please. Please. Please let me stop its too cold." I begged him.

"Okay you can remove it. But youre going to fuck yourself with the neck of the bottle insteasd."

"SSSiiiirrrrrrrr. I can't." fear pulsed through me It was almost unbearable outside of my cunt. Putting that inside me would be torturous,

"Are you saying no to me?" He asked firmly.

"No Sir. Im sorry Sir. I'll do it." I hurriedly replied.

"Good. I don't like you being disobedient brat who thinks she can do what she likes." This cut deep, it's the exact opposite of everything I strive for. I want to be his good girl. I want to make him proud. And this gave me the push I needed to carry out the task. I pushed the cold bottle into my warm wet cunt. Taking only a small amount inside me I screamed. "Now fuck yourself with it until you cum, no permission needed." It was such a feeling of pain and pleasure. My whole cunt ached from the cold but I'd been desperate to feel something inside me and now I had gotten more than I bargained for. I moaned and screamed and cried as I fucked myself with the frozen bottle, wondering if I could ever cum. But I felt it building inside of me. I tried to shut off the feelings of cold and enjoy the sensations but the more of the bottle I forced into myself the colder it got. The liquid inside the bottle sloshed up and down.

He was silent listening to me moan and groan. I got right to the edge of cumming and rubbed my sensitive clit to push me over the edge. I moaned down the phone "Daaadddddyyyyy iiimmmm cccuuummmmiiinnnng" Because in that moment I needed my daddy. I needed him to know I was at my weakest. So caught between pain and pleasure. Unable to take any more. As the orgasm subsided I hurriedly asked "Please. Please. Please can I take it out?"

"Yes you can babygirl. 1 2 3 4, Spank" Shit! As I raised my hand I winced this was going to hurt. I couldn't take this. It was too much. But I wanted to make him proud and as I gave myself the hardest slap yet I almost cried.

"Please Daddy, please no more I can't take it." I begged him. I needed him to understand that he'd broken me.

"No more baby girl. Get up and go to the bathroom. I need you to find a flannel and run it under warm water. Wring it out and hold it against you for a couple of minutes." He was back. Daddy was here to look after me. I shuffled to the bathroom and did as he said. The warm flannel against my cold cunt was amazing. And I sat there on my knees until I'd recovered. "How is your cunt baby?" he gently asked.

"It's still a little cold but it's okay" I said tentatively.

"Put the flannel under the warm tap again and do the same" he softly directed. As i reapplied the warm flannel I let out a heavy sigh, it felt so good. "Good Girl" he told me and I beamed! "Now go and get that bottle and show me the mess you've made on it." I almost skipped back to the living room and picked up the bottle. I sent him a photo of the icy bottle half melted with my cum all over the top. "Good girl. You're going to put it back into the freezer and later when you pour yourself a drink, you will suck off all of your frozen cum."

"Yes Daddy"