Sara's Surprise Threesome

Story Info
Sara gets a surprise threesome, including rope and double penetration.
2.3k words
4.05
71.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara and I hadn't played any games for a while although we had still being having lots of kinky sex which was always fun especially when we played reluctance games. We had agreed a safe word a long time ago but had never used because I think I know Sara's limits.

When we began to play with other people Sara and I had fantasised about threesomes and swinging for years so when I had eventually made our fantasises come true it had opened up a whole new world to us. Sara had always been reluctant to go through with things but that was all part of the game and after several experiences we had decided to have a break from things. But now I thought it was time to have some more fun I knew if I suggested it to Sara she would have come up with an excuse not to try and find some fun so I had decided to surprise her.

I'd known Matt for a few years and we had been out on a few nights out with the boys. On most of these occasions the conversation had come round to sex with Matt telling me a few of his adventures, and I'd told him a little bit about the things Sara and I had got up to. I thought he would be a good choice to surprise Sara, as they had only ever met briefly at a party. I called him and he jumped at my offer I explained my idea and gave him a list of supplies to get for Sara's surprise.

On the day I had arranged to meet with Matt I took Sara to the park with a picnic which included a good bottle of wine. With the weather being so warm Sara was just wearing a short mini skirt and a tight white T-shirt with no bra, her pert firm breasts looked amazing jiggling under her top as she moved, she was just wearing a pair of tiny white panties.

We walked through the park, chose a spot for our picnic and we laid on the grass enjoying our food and a nice bottle wine. As usual with Sara she got a little tipsy she just can't handle her drink during the day. Although this had been my intention, moving closer and stroking her long dark hair with one hand and slowly slipped my other hand up the soft skin of her firm thigh letting a finger trace across her pussy. Sara looked around a little as we were in an area of the park where we could easily be seen.

I began to tell Sara of all the dirty things she made me want to do to her and convinced her to slip her panties off so I could see her flashing her neatly trimmed pussy off to people as they walked through the park. Sara looked around nervously but eventually did remove her panties and put them into the hamper, she wasted no time and pulled her knees up to her chin slightly parting them as an older man walked past who stared clearly at Sara's exposed pussy as his walking pace slowed down.

While she was absorbed in giving the man a good view I discreetly sent Matt a text message that he should come and meet us as he lived on the edge of the park very near to where we were. While I continued to encourage Sara to flash more people as they walked past.

I saw Matt approaching doing his best to act casual, I leant over and whispered to Sara,

"Lets give this one a good show." pretending not to recognise him,

Sara had kept her knees in the same position and I slipped a hand in between her arm and leg letting my fingers touch her naked pussy giving Matt a good view. By now Matt was quite near us and with an almost Oscar winning performance he shouted my name as we pretended to be surprised to see each other.

Sara snapped her legs down to the floor pulling the hem of her short skirt down, she flushed red with embarrassment while I introduced her to Matt and explained to him that we were just finishing our picnic and were going to go for a drink somewhere.

"Well I live nearby why don't you come over? I have some wine and beer and would love some company because I've not seen anyone all day." Matt offered before Sara could object I agreed.

While I started to pack our things I made sure Sara's panties got shoved to the bottom of the hamper. Sara carefully got up of the floor trying to avoid showing Matt anything else, Matt turned to lead the way to his apartment.

"Do you think he saw anything Lee?" Sara asked with concern I shook my head.

"I doubt it or he would have hung back for a better show." I replied.

Matt fixed us a drink as soon as we got to his place and I left the hamper in the hall to make sure Sara couldn't retrieve her panties. Sara took a couple of big mouthfuls of her wine which was a good sign as she was beginning to relax and she excused herself to go to the bathroom. While Sara was out of the room Matt said her had collected the things we needed which had included rope, a dildo and of course plenty of lube and I explained that if Sara used the safe word we both had to stop immediately.

Now we just had to get Sara to the bedroom for the next part of the surprise I could feel my cock stirring with anticipation.

When Sara came back she looked as hot as always even in her simple T-shirt and Mini skirt she was really sexy, it made me horny knowing she only had those two bits of clothing on which would make things really easy.

"Well come on show us the rest of your apartment then Matt." I said as Matt and I got up we manoeuvred Sara in front of us.

After looking at the kitchen and spare rooms we came to the master bedroom which had a large bed with a brass bedstead. As we walked into the room Sara played right into our hands and sat on the edge of the bed. I quickly grabbed her and turned her face down before she could react. Matt threw me a length of rope which I quickly tied round one wrist and Matt did the same with her other wrist. Sara started to struggle when she realised what was happening but we were far too strong for her and we quickly tied her writs to the bedstead leaving her face down.

"Lee you bastard let me go, what do you think your doing. Please untie me!" Sara pleaded as she struggled against the ropes without success.

I grabbed her skirt and pulled it down over her feet dragging her sandals off at the same time leaving her naked from the waist down she was making lots of noise and still struggling.

"Matt, pass me the lube and grab her ankles." I told Matt who was looking on hesitantly he did as I asked though.

Sara continued to struggle but not as much now, I spanked her naked ass hard and she squealed with I assumed pleasure because she hadn't said anything to make me stop. Matt had opened her legs exposing her now wet pussy and her ass into which I rubbed some lube. Sliding my hand round in between her legs I slid a finger into her wet and welcoming pussy and she moaned with pleasure now as another finger flicked across her hard clitoris. Matt looked on with a clear growing excitement in his pants I moved down to the bottom of the bed and took over from Matt to give him a chance to play with Sara.

He wasted no time and roughly grabbed a cheek of Sara's ass pulling it to the side then began to massage her ass with his finger she began to struggle again.

"Lee I'll put on a show for Matt but that's it, so you better stop him." Sara blurted out just as Matt's middle finger slid into her tight ass.

Sara gasped and had now stopped wriggling and was beginning to make little noises of pleasure, I let go of her legs and grabbed the dildo which Matt had left on the floor next to the bag. By the time I had moved up the bed to Sara's ass Matt had two fingers sliding deep into her ass and Sara was loving it, I covered the dildo in lube and motioned to Matt to remove his finger and placed the tip of the dildo at the entrance to Sara's ass. Firmly I pushed it inside her tight ass Sara squealed with a little pain mixed into her pleasure as the thick dildo slid in and out of her.

With my spare hand I began to finger her pussy with Matt joining in; soon Sara had a dildo in her ass and two sets of fingers ramming deep inside her cunt she was moaning and groaning with ecstasy.

"Right Matt I think we should give her a good fucking now, you slide underneath her and suck on her tits and shove your hard cock in her cunt." I ordered him.

Matt responded straight away by stripping of his clothes his hard cock spring to attention I let go of the dildo and Sara's tight ass held it in place as I ripped the flimsy material of her T-shirt removing it completely. Matt led on his back and began to slide underneath Sara his mouth clamping to her wet cunt and with one hand he pulled her pussy down onto his face, with his other hand began to pump the dildo into her ass again. Sara was squealing loudly with delight as I took my clothes off and took over from Matt with the dildo, judging by the slurping noises Sara's cunt was dripping wet and Matt was really enjoying the taste of my wife's cunt.

He moved further up the bed nibbling her nipples hard as he sucked her pert tits into his mouth, then moving so he was face to face with Sara whose wrists were still securely tied to the bed. She began to buck and struggle.

"Lee no stop, he isn't fucking me, stop" Sara moaned as she continued to protest but did not utter the safeword.

He moved his cock into position and I firmly grabbed Sara's wriggling hip digging my fingers into her skin holding her tight I pushed Sara's ass down impaling her wet cunt onto Matt's hard cock she let out a loud gasp as Matt's cock filled her tight pussy. As his cock went in I could feel the dildo being forced out of her ass so I took it out completely and positioned myself in between Sara and Matt's legs. Holding Sara's hips tight and motionless I positioned my throbbing cock near her ass. I moved one hand to adjust my cock's position and firmly pushed it deep inside her ass, her muscle gripping me tightly as I fucked in and out of her tight ass.

Matt joined in with my rhythm perfectly and I could feel our cocks stretching Sara's tight cunt and ass, she moaned again with a dirty pleasure as she could feel Matt's and my cock rubbing together through the walls of her cunt and ass. As the momentum and strength of our strokes built harder and harder.

Her screams of pleasure got louder and louder as her body began to spasm with a strong orgasm, the muscle of her ass gripped round my cock painfully as I continued to fuck her forcing her cunt hard down onto Matt's cock. Sara stopped moving and collapsed onto Matt and began to giggle.

Both Matt and I were still rock hard as we untied Sara and she turned over and led on her back with Matt and I either side of her. She took a cock in each hand and slowly started to play with our cocks making sure we remained hard for her, I reached between her legs and her cunt was dripping with juices taking my wet finger I placed them near Sara's mouth and she licked her cum from them.

"Well you better finish Matt off and you can taste your juices on his cock." I said to Sara who nodded her agreement and she let go of my cock got up on her knees and started to suck Matt's hard twitching cock.

I moved behind Sara's ass which she conveniently held up in the air, I picked up the dildo again and using my thumb and fingers of my free hand I parted Sara's ass giving a nice view of her fucked ass and cunt. The dildo slipped easily into her well lubricated hole and I started to pump it deep inside her ass, as Sara sucked furiously at Matt's cock. Kneeling directly behind her I guided my cock into her waiting wet cunt holding the dildo near my body so as my cock fucked in and out of Sara's cunt the dildo fucked her ass at the same time.

Matt start to moan and his face contorted as he shot his cum into Sara's eager mouth, Sara sucked greedily as cum filled her mouth. Seeing this I felt my cock twitch I let go of the dildo and grabbed Sara's hips and fucked her cunt as hard as I could the dildo managed to stay in place. Sara began to moan as another orgasm began to build inside her, the throbbing and twitching of her cunt walls made my cock explode and my cum shot deep inside her and Sara's ass bucked as her orgasm flooded her body.

We led on the bed with Sara between us while Matt and I slowly stroked her skin moving from her breasts to her pussy none of us speaking.