Sara's Vacation Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
Her vacation plans are changed by 3 mysterious guys.
3.2k words
4.08
74.4k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here she comes.", Al called out from his position by the window, then headed for garage. "Showtime! ", echoed Butch as he came out of the office with Fred and they headed for the garage. They took their positions by the door at the side of the garage and waited for their victim to walk into their trap.

They'd turned the door opener off so she'd come this way rather than walk around to the front door. Al, the biggest, would grab her from behind and lift her off her feet. Fred would pull the satin pillowcase over her head and tie a piece of rope round her neck to hold it in place. Al was to hold her in a bear hug until she stopped struggling then he'd stand her up and turn her around so Butch could put the handcuffs on.

Sara pushed the button on the garage door opener as she turned into the driveway. Nothing happened. She tried again, squeezing the button harder. Again, nothing. She stopped the car at the garage door and tried again, with the same result.

"Damn! I replaced the battery in this stupid thing two weeks ago. Now I'll have to call Henry to come fix the thing." She got out of the car and reached for her briefcase. "Nah, nah, I'm not openin' you for nine whole days.", and left it there on the passenger seat. She walked, high heels clicking, to the door on the side of the garage, looking forward to her first time off in six months.

As she stepped through the door she's lifted off her feet by a pair of very strong arms and a sack is pulled over her head. Before she has a chance to react, her captor said "Keep your mouth shut an' do as you're told and you won't get hurt." She grunts as she's squeezed even harder.

"See. An' I ain't hardly tryin'. Just nod if you're gonna be a good girl and stay nice an' quiet."

She nodded jerkily and felt something tied around her neck, securing the sack.

"Good girl. I'm gonna put you down but don't get any dumb ideas about doin' something' that's gonna get us pissed off at you." He put her down and turned her around so Butch could pull her arms together and click handcuffs on her wrists. Her hands secured, he tossed her effortlessly over his shoulder.

"Now let's get inside to someplace more comfortable.", the man carrying her said. "This is gonna be bad.", she thought, her brain beginning to work. "Probably not a good idea to try to talk 'em out of it. Just do what they want Sara and try to get out of this with just a sore pussy."

The three grinned and flashed thumbs up at each other as they took her into the house, down the hall to the large family room they'd started calling the "play room". Al stood her on her feet in the center of the large open space they'd cleared to one side of the room, directly under one of the exposed beams. Butch quickly tied the rope hanging from the beam to the rope around her neck. She is surprised and puzzled they've stopped in the family room. She expected them to take her right up to her bedroom. "This isn't good, why'd we stop here.", she thinks. "Stay calm sister and just do what they say. Right! Stay calm! They're gonna fuck my brains out and I'm telling' myself to stay calm."

If Sara could see what they'd done to her family room she'd have been more concerned because she'd realize they weren't here for a just quick fuck. The couch and several arm chairs had been pushed closer to the large flat plasma screen on the end wall. The long narrow harvest table from the entrance foyer was in the center of the room with ropes and some of her padded cuffs tied to the legs. Two of her video cameras were set up on their tripods ready to record the action and the third, a handheld, sat on a nearby end table.

She stood quietly, turning her head as if she were looking at the room. She started and jerked her head around when the man behind her said, "Whaddaya think happens now Sara?".

When she didn't answer he slapped her ass, hard. "Oww. I don't know. I don't know what you want. I have some money here you can have. Please, please don't hurt me. I'll do what you want."

Butch shook his head. "You'd think a big-time college graduate would have some idea of what comes next after she's grabbed and tied up by three bad guys. Let's try that again. Whaddaya think happens now Sara?"

"Uhh, you're. uhh going to have your, uhh , way with me?"

Al laughed. "I never thought I'd hear someone actually say that. Makes me want to curl the ends of my moustache and say, "heh, heh, heh". Come on girl! Whaddaya think's gonna happen here?"

"I think you're going to r.., r..."

"Cut the bullshit. Sara. We've read your diary and have been lookin' at your computer all day! We're about to help you live out all those hot little fantasies of yours. I should warn ya though, we're gonna do more than just fuck ya."

"My diary!. Ohmigod, you read my diary!"

"Well, you did leave your computer on when you went to work this morning. What were we supposed ta do while we're waitin' for ya to come home, play hearts! I gotta say, you got some really interesting stuff on that hard drive. Stories, pictures, videos, some pretty nasty shit. I bet Mom and Dad'd be shocked by what their sweet little computer whiz daughter looks at when she's playin' with all those strange little things she keeps in her nightstand."

"Ohmigod! And my pictures too!"

"Yeah, yeah we read your diary, and a whole lotta other stuff too. I never fucked a bondage model before."

"That's not really me! I don't really do ... all that."

"Oh come on! What about when you almost passed out you came so hard when you got, was it Frank, to tie your hands to the bed after the Homecoming dance? And what about the vibrator you souped up for your roommate? And then used it yourself. I hope you cleaned it before she used it afterwards."

"Uhh, I, uhh, well yeah, I did that, but she asked me to do it first, and of course, I cleaned it. Every time I used it."

"You never mentioned "fixing" any of your vibrators. Did you change any of your stuff?"

"A few times, but, well not really all that often."

Al winks at the other two before asking, "How come? Why didn't you do it more?"

"My diary. You read that part, didn't you."

"Yeah, I just thought it'd be fun to hear you say it."

"Then you know I didn't do it because it made them too powerful and I..., I didn't like it. There. Satisfied?"

"Well sort of. But I'm wonderin' why we're talkin' to you and you're still in that business suit and we're standin' here buck naked."

""You don't have clothes on?"

"Yeah, that's what naked means."

"You're all...."

"Yep, not even socks.."

"Ohgod. Are you going to take my clothes off now?"

"Well,", replied Butch, "We talked about this and decided it would be a lot better if you took your clothes off. Sort of like how you talked about how sometimes when you're undressing you imagine some men are forcing you to strip. So I'm gonna take those cuffs off and you're gonna get those fuckin' clothes off!"

"Yes... Master."

"Nunna that "master" shit", Fred said, "you KNOW you're gonna do everything we say so we don't need to play anya those bullshit games."

"Yes... sir."

""Sir" is OK.", said Al.

"Yes, sir." She reached to unbutton the suit jacket.

"No, the skirt first.", Butch said.

"Oh, uhh, ok." she opened the clasp and the zipper, lowered the skirt to her ankles then carefully stepped out of it. She stood and held the skirt out in front of her. Fred took it and tossed it on a chair.

"Now the little white thong.", Butch directed. She hooked it with her right hand, slid it down to her knees and stepped out of it. She held it out and tried to cover herself with her left hand.

"Nah, nah. Nunna that modesty shit. Keep your hand away from there. Ya know, before you got home we were talkin' about how you fantasize about bein' kidnapped and fucked. We figured that little pussy of yours would be gettin' a little damp by now. Were we right?"

"Uhh, yes. I'm starting to, to... get wet. I don't know why. You guys are pretty scary. Like I don't know what you're gonna do to me, if you're gonna hurt me or what you're gonna have me do. I'm really frightened so I shouldn't be getting turned on, but I am."

"We'll see.", said Butch. " I love a shaved pussy." She jumped when he ran his fingers over her mound. "You're nice and smooth too. When'd you shave last?"

"Last night. I shaved last night."

'Ya know, the garter belt sorta frames your pussy. Looks real nice. "

"Uhh, thank you."

Fred and Al were sliding their hands around her ass. "Smooth, and firm. This is definitely prime. Ya think, Al?", said Fred.

"Yeah, definitely." Al started to slide the side of his hand up and down her asscrack. Sara jumped and squealed when he reached the bottom. "Ya like this, huh? Me too. I been lookin' forward to this all day."

In front of her, Butch said, "Spread your legs." She moved her feet to shoulder width. "Nah, further. Keep movin' 'em out till I tell ya ta stop." She began wiggling her heels outward. "Not easy in those high heels is it?" He squatted down, watching her pussy. "I wanna be able to see your clit so you gotta get those nice fat lips further apart. More. Keep goin', you're almost there. Good, hold it right there." Sara's clit and inner lips were now clearly visible. "Guys, check this out! Sara, you got one beautiful cunt. Nice." He stood up and began sliding the first and middle fingers of his right hand up and down her outer pussy lips.

Sara jerked at his touch. "Oh." She took several deep breaths as he continued moving his fingers up and down. Al and Fred each had one hand fondling her ass with the other sliding over her stomach and thighs. She struggled to stay in control but unconsciously rotated her hips forward.

"I think our girl here still has way too much on." Al said. "Let's get ridda the coat and the blouse." She unbuttoned the suit coat but when she move to take it off she lost her balance and started to wobble. She moved a foot inward to steady herself and slid the coat off.

"Good.", said Fred as he took the coat and tossed it to the side. "After you move your foot back out, get the blouse off."

. "Six inches to the right should get your foot back in position." Butch said as he continued stroking her. "Don't let me bother you."

"The blouse", Al said, "Let's not get distracted."

She opened the blouse, revealing a white demi bra. "Whoa, that's hot!", Fred said. "You wear bras like that all the time?"

"No, not usually. But sometimes when I wear stockings and the garter belt, I'll wear a nice bra. It makes me feel more confident, prettier."

"Sexier, too. I bet.", Fred added

"Yes, that too."

"Yeah, but you ain't gonna be wearin' a bra for the next few days. Only thing you'll be wearin', when you're wearin' anything at all, is gonna be those stockings and garter belt."

This startled Sara. "Few days! He said "few days!. Shit! How long is this gonna go on? Shit! Wendy's coming tomorrow. She's gonna walk right into this.", she thought. Her thoughts were interrupted by Fred, urging her on.

"Don't stop now, babe. I wanna see those nipples. They should be startin' to stand right out."

She opened the hooks and slid the bra forward. Fred grabbed it and pulled it off slowly. "Oh yeah, will you look at those little beauties!" He reached out rolled the nipple on his side between his fingers. Al's not far behind. Sara tried to bite her lip to keep quiet but a little "Mmmmm" came out as her nipples were squeezed lightly.

"It's like a little eraser, so nice and hard. You didn't tell us about this, Sara"

Trying to conceal how aroused she's getting, Sara spoke in a controlled and deliberate manner, "You didn't ask."

"Oooh, she's getting' feisty", Butch laughed, still slowly stroking her pussy lips.

Realizing her mistake, she quickly tried to apologize, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound fresh."

"No problem. Actually, you're right. I only asked about your pussy getting' wet. Speakin' of which, how we doin' down there?"

"OK. We're doin' ok. I think I'm wetter than I was." Sara's body showed it's independence again as she pushed her chest forward and her breathing quickened noticeably. She sighed as Al took her nipple in his mouth and caressed it with his tongue.

Faking concern, Butch asked, "What are you going to do when we start really playin' withya? Rubbin' and suckin' on your clit and puttin' fingers and things into that juicy little cunt, huh? And we haven't even started to play with your asshole. Are you gonna cum? Are you, Sara? Are we getting' this fantasy right?"

"Yes, pretty much so. I'm gonna cum, but , mmmm, uhhh, don't know when I'm gonna cum. I'm pretty hot now. I'm just not sure."

"Well, you be sure to let us know when you're gonna cum cuz we wanna make sure we get it videoed."

"Ohmigod, you're recording this! Please... ohmigod!"

"You shouldn't be surprised. Fred said you have some pretty good equipment. Actually, he's usin' the handheld right now. This isn't gonna make you nervous, is it?", Butch continued in his concerned voice.

"Yes. No. A little I guess. It's just a surprise, that's all."

"Well good, cuz I'm gonna start payin' attention to your clit and Al's gonna start givin' your asshole some attention. He moved his fingers to her clit and began making small circles. Sara responded with a gasp and a long "Aaaaaah". Al waited until she was reacting to Butch's playing with her clit before he stopped toying with her nipples and knelt down to where he can play with her asshole. At his first touch Sara jerked her hips forward, saying in a continuous string, "Nono. ohgod, not my ass, ohgod, no, no, please, please, aaahhhh."

"Sara, are you gonna cum?", Butch asked.

"I'm close. I'm close. Ohshit, I'm close!"

They stopped , causing her to groan. "We have to take off the pillowcase before we can let you cum. We wanna see you cum, not just hear you." Al took the rope from around her neck and slowly pulled the pillowcase upward. "Close your eyes and open 'em slowly after it comes off." He threw the pillowcase with her clothes. She stood, head down, not moving, her eyes squeezed shut.

The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was Butch's cock. She looked up to see him smiling at her. Fred was standing next to him, holding the video camera on her. She looked around the room and was shocked to see what they'd done to her family room. "Wha..., what have you done to my house! What's the foyer table doing in here? Seeing the cuffs and ropes attached to it she realized it's for her. "Oh shit, that's for me!"

Al started to explain, "Well, maybe it's a little messy but nothing's broken and we'll put some pillows on the table if you want. Based on what we saw on your computer and found in your closets, we knew we had to do something special for you. We couldn't just tie you on the bed. You obviously need much more than that."

Butch jumped in, "Come on, back to business. Put your hands out." When she quietly extended her hands, he put on a pair of padded handcuffs and tied the rope hanging from the beam to them. With an "Alleyoop" he pulled her hands over her head. She saw him tie the rope to a nail driven into the wall. "OK. Sorry for the interruption. Let's see, you were telling us you were close to cumming. Based on your little outburst though, you're probably not there right now. Right?" She nodded.

Al moved back behind her. "Alright, action stations!" He started by tapping quickly on her

rosebud causing her to jerk her hips violently, saying, "Ohno! Ohno, not there, please not my ass, ohmigod!" Butch waited for her to react to Al before rubbing her clit quickly, alternating directions. Focused on Al's anal attentions she was surprised by the cascade of sensations exploding from her clit, "Ohgod, oh, oh, ohyes, ohyesohyes." Butch slowed down. "Sounds like we're happy again. Now remember, we want you to tell us when your gonna cum. We'll be unhappy if you don't, so don't cum unless we tell you it's ok."

"OK, OK. I'm almost there, almost there."

Butch smiled and winked at Al. "Sara, let's see if this will do the trick." He pushed the first two fingers of his other hand into her and began to slowly fingerfuck her.

Sara's hips moved in sync with his fingers. She gasped ,"Aaaahhhh, I'm gonna cum. Uhh. Uhh. Can I? Can I cum? Please, please, can I cum?"

"Yes, you can cum." Butch said as he started fingerfucking her as fast as he could. Sara's body arched, hard, her hips thrust forward. She stayed like this, barely moving until she sagged and hung by her wrists, moaning and sighing. When her eyes opened she sighed, got her feet under her and stood upright.

Al spoke first, "Hey, that looked like you might wanna do it again. And, we know now you're not a screamer."

"Ohyes. Yeah. That was, like, ohboy! I came hard, harder than I usually do. Sorry I disappointed you and didn't make a lot of noise. I auditioned once for a hardcore bondage sex video. The producer told me I was too quiet. He told me to fake an orgasm making a lot of noise. I tried but he said he could tell I was faking, so my hardcore sex career ended before it got started. Just as well, I was getting ready to defend my thesis and wouldn't have had a lot of time."

"Whoa, that was hot and Fred got it all! Now you get to return the favor.", Butch said, stroking his cock.

Sara stared at his cock. "Are you gonna... fuck me now?"

Al reached around her and started playing with her nipples. "Actually, no."