Sara's Vacation Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara get down to work.
5.6k words
4.27
36.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara stared at his cock. "Are you gonna... fuck me now?"

Al reached around her and started playing with her nipples. "Actually, no."

"Oh, I thought... uhh that you would... uhh you know, want to, to fuck me now that my clothes are off and I'm... uhh naked."

Al continued, "Ya know, one of the things we noticed in your fantasies is that you think a lot about guys fuckin' ya but you never, ever, suck any dick. Don'tya like suckin' cock?"

Sara didn't know how to answer. She was thinking frantically. "Shit! This is a lose-lose proposition if I ever saw one. No matter what I say, these guys are gonna be puttin' their dicks in me in as many ways they can think of. The best thing is to avoid pissin' 'em off. I'm just gonna do what they want and try to not make things any worse."

"Uhh, hello. So do you like to suck dick?"

Sara takes a deep breath. "Uhh, well, the truth is, not as much as I like to fuck. It's like for guys, it's better for you if your dick's in a girl's va.., sorry, pussy or mouth. Right?" She knows not to wait for an answer so plows on. "And besides, the mouth doesn't have all the nerves and stuff that a cunt has. Ya know like a clitor.., a clit and a G-spot. And a mouth doesn't get all hot and tingly and it doesn't get all slick so ya know you're getting' turned on. The mouth is, like, like a one way street, ya know, to give guys pleasure but not for girls and that's why in my fantasies I don't think about suckin' a guy's cock. OK?

"Not bad" she thought, "you sounded like a real ditz."

Butch looked at her for a minute. "What about kissin'? That feels good so doesn't that make it like a sex organ?"

"Ohgod! Think, girl, think, she thought.

"Well it's not a sex organ, like, say, uhh, the clitor..., clit. Nobody ever came from kissin', but a girl can have an orgasm, sorry, can cum from just playin' with her clit. The mouth is like a, a, a, a remote sensor. It just gathers information for the brain. Well, not just gather cuz it does send information too. To the other person, ya know, like to tell them that you like them or to make them feel good, like sucking and licking a guy's dick, or like his nipples."

"Or like his balls", Al interjected.

"Yes, yes, like his balls.

She paused briefly. "Is this making any sense. In my fantasies, you're making me do things. I suppose you could make me suck your dicks and that should turn me on cuz you're making me do it. Although, I'd probably suck you even if you weren't making me do it but because I wanted you to feel good. Or..., to get you to do more stuff to me. Or, to get you hard so you could fuck me. But that's getting you to do stuff to me, isn't it?"

Al nodded, "There's another reason for you to suck my cock."

"There is? What? What's that?", she asked.

"Best reason of all. Well, second best reason. Pain."

"Oh. No, no, you don't have to do that. I'll do whatever you want me to. You don't have to hurt me. No, no need."

"What if Fred had sores on his dick, oozin' puss. Would you suck his dick?"

"Ohgod! I... I uhh, I don't know. Yes, yes, I'd do it, but I'd probably throw up."

"Even if that made Fred feel bad?"

"I wouldn't mean to make him feel bad, but pus, oh that's really gross."

"Sara, you need ta know what can happen if ya don't do something we want ya to. It's called a negative stimulus. Some people'd just call it pain."

"No, ohno, you won't have to do that. You won't have to hurt me."

"You need ta know what kinda pain we're talking about. You ever been spanked?"

"Yes, a little. And you read in my diary, that turns me on sometimes."

"We did. So that wouldn't be a very effective negative stimulus for you. Would it?"

"No..., not really," she said, puzzled.

"Have you ever been caned?"

Her eyes widened. "Ohshit, no, never."

"That's a pretty nice woodshop ya got in the basement," Fred joined in. "There's a lotta wood stored there for projects and stuff."

"Uhh, yeah, the previous owner left everything... as a part of the deal."

"Yeah, he left all kindsa stuff, like this dowel I got here."

"A dowel, yeah, ohshit, look, I'll do everything you want. Please don't hit me with that. Please." Her eyes opened wide and locked on the dowel.

"Sara, Sara, calm down. We're just gonna give ya a sample so you know what it's like. You know, like only one stroke, and that not even that hard.

"Ya know, you're sayin' you're gonna do anything we want ya to but here ya are tellin' us not to do somethin' that ain't all that bad."

She was thinking hard about how to avoid getting them angry. "I have to keep them focused on my fantasies and the best way to do that is to play along so they don't start thinking about other things. This is going to hurt but I have to do it.

"I know, I know. Ok, here, I'll stick my ass out. Is that better?"

"Yeah! That's the spirit." Fred moved to her right and she turned her head to follow him. "I'm gonna tap where I'm gonna hit ya. See, right here on top where it won't bother ya when ya sit down." He tapped gently on the upper side of her ass.

Butch had moved to her left where she wouldn't see him raising his dowel to hit her when she wasn't expecting it. He waited until Fred moved his dowel up as if to hit her then brought his dowel down smartly with a sharp "Crack".

Sara jerked as her her eyes opened wide and she screamed, "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Owowowow, shit that hurts! You tricked me!"

Butch responded, "Yeah, we did, but see, that didn't hurt that much. I only hit ya less than half hard. If ya knew it was comin' it woulda been worse. And if we haveya do it fur real, you'll be countin' each stroke out loud."

"That won't happen. I'm gonna do what you want, believe me."

"Good. Now we can put that mouth to work," Al said as he unfastened the rope holding her arms up. Butch undid her cuffs. "There, shake 'em out and rub those wrists. Your gonna need those little fingers ta keep us from swattin' that ass fur real."

"Wha... what do you mean?" she said, suddenly fearful.

"You have 15 minutes, to get all three of us to cum in your pretty little mouth. So you best be gettin' busy cuz the clock's about to start. An' see, we were nice enough to get you a pillow to save wear and tear on your knees," Al said as he took her arm and guided her to a large cushion in the center of the room.

Butch pushed her to her knees. "I get to go first and I'm not happy about that."

"Why?" Sara said puzzled.

"Cuz it means I don't get your asshole first, is why. We decided we'd each get to do one of your holes first and now I'm outta the runnin' for your ass!"

"Oh. I'm sorry, I guess. I'll do my best so you enjoy this.

She was thinking, "I can't believe I'm saying these things. And I'm getting wet again. I'm going to start dripping. Shit! Why is this turning me on so much?"

"Yeah, you better, or else you'll be countin' out loud to 10."

"No need for that.

"Uhh, can I use my teeth?" She had thought about how her sister had told her how one of her boyfriends had loved it when she used her teeth on the head of his dick.

"Geez! No bitin'! You bite anythin' and you're in deep shit, girl"!

"No, no biting. I won't bite you I'll just rub you, your dick, with them, but not hard."

"You guys ever hearda that? Someone usin' her teeth when she's suckin' you off?"

Al responded, "Yeah. Remember that little blonde in Manila, the one who wanted to fire the RPG.."

"Oh yeah, I remember her," Fred said. "She used her teeth on you? You never said nuthin' about that."

"Yeah, I guess not. Remember we got a little busy about then. But she did. Mighta been the best head I ever got. Sara here may have some surprises for us. Whaddaya say Sara?"

"Uhh, well, uhh, a friend told me about how her boyfriend told her how to do it and how he really liked it when she did it.

She thought, "Thank god I didn't put everything into my diary." She decided to lick her lips, very slowly, trying to look sexy, hoping this would get him more excited so he'd cum faster.

Butch was stroking his dick in front of Sara when she ran her tongue over her lips. "Ohshit man! She's lickin' her lips. I hope that frienda hers taught 'er a lotta good stuff. You ready to start the clock, man?" Al nodded. "Alright, Sara, you're on. Wrap those lips around Mr. Happy and..."

"Wait a minute," Fred said. "Spread your knees, Sara. I wanna play with your pussy while you're workin' on Butch. Can't make this too easy for her. A little distractin' will be make it more sportin'"

"Sportin'! Shmortin'! Just spread your legs for 'im and get on my dick before I'm too old to get it up.", Butch said in exasperation. Sara moved her thighs apart, then moved them further when Fred wanted more.

Al moved his fingers to his watch. "Alright, do it!" he said as he pushed the start button with a flourish. Sara leaned forward and ran her tongue slowly around the head of his dick as she brought her right hand up to cradle his balls. She focused her tongue on the sensitive spot on the underside of the head as she gently rolled his balls . Her left hand closed around his shaft and began moving up and down slowly..

"Ohyeah. Easy on the jewels, ya don't wanna be squeezin' them too hard. I think, uhhhn, that you've, uhhhnn, done this before. Keep workin' that tongue."

She began sliding her lips back and forth over the head, stopping just past the ring at the bottom of the head where she'd tongue flick the sensitive underside several times before sliding her lips back to the end, squeezing her lips together as she pulled back. When his dick was just touching her lips, she'd slowly swirl her tongue completely around the head, first one way, then the other. This quickly got to Butch and he moved his hands to her head and began thrusting his hips in time with her movements.

Al was on Butch's right, busy taking video closeups of Sara going up and down on Butch's cock. "Open your eyes and look up at him. An' keep 'em open." Sara opened her eyes and looked up, after first looking into Al's camera.

Fred, on the other side, was rubbing her ass and rolling her nipple between his fingers. "We gotta level the playin' field here. She's way too focused on suckin' his dick."

He leaned in and slid his hands lower. Her eyes widened when she realized what he was doing. Using the index and ring fingers of his right hand to spread her cheeks, he slid the middle finger down to her asshole and began to move it in circles around the sensitive spot. The middle fingers of his left hand he slid over her clit and into her. He began rotating his thumb over her clit and gently massaging the front wall of her rapidly re-warming cunt. She moaned and broke the rhythm she'd settled into. The vibrations from her moan brought a "ohthatsnice" from Butch. She started to breathe faster and stopped her assault on Butch's dickhead.

Butch used the break to catch his breath. "I think I want some deep suckin' here. Let's see how mucha Mr. Happy you can take." Holding her head steady, he pushed his dick between her lips and kept pressing until her nose was in his pubes. He grunted and slowly drew back until his dick popped out of her lips. "Ohh, Mr Happy likes that. Let's try that again and you're gonna suck a lot harder this time. Right?"

Sara nodded and put her hands on Butch's hips, thinking playing with his ass would help get him to cum. She opened her lips and leaned into him. He liked this and pulled her all the way down again. He surprised her by holding her there, pumping his hips. She started mmpphhing and trying to pull back to get some air.

When Butch moved her all the way back she was showing obvious signs that Fred's fingers were getting to her. She was breathing faster and making little "mmmm" sounds. She started to push forward. He held her back, but her passion was not to be denied. She began bobbing up and down furiously on the head of his dick. Butch came with a roar and pulled her down on his cock as his hips thrust forward several times.

He took her hands off her head as she bobbed up and down the full length of his cock. Al and Fred could see she was swallowing his load as she milked him dry. Al called "time" and hit the button on his watch to stop the clock. Fred had been surprised by Butch's explosion and stopped playing with her but kept his hands on her. Butch was making a sound somewhere between a moan and a growl. Sara was breathing fast and bobbing sloppily up and down on Butch.

"4 minutes, 13 seconds", Al announced. "Outstanding! Yeah! Sara, you are one outstanding cocksucker! Alright get my man cleaned up and we can proceed to number two."

While Sara was licking Butch clean, Fred moved his left hand back into position and slid the two middle fingers into her. Sara mmmm'd, closed her eyes and pressed her lips together. "You're sopping. You must really like this."

Her eyes still closed, "Uhh, I don't know why I'm so, you know, turned on. I think it's my, uh, my ass. No one's ever done... what you're doing to it."

"You mean this?" Fred said, pushing his finger into her asshole.

"Ohhhgod!" Her eyes popped open and her back arched in response to Fred's invasion. "Aaahhh, yes. But I meant just touching, not that, you know putting your finger in me, in my.... asshole."

"I thought it was playin' with your clit and my fingers in your cunt", he said and began moving his fingers inside her again.

"No. not that. Ummmm, this feels nice, but what you're doing to my ... ass, I've never felt that before. I was afraid I was going to cum and that I'd take too long to get you all to cum and you'd hit me again so I knew I had to get him to cum before I had an orgasm, I mean cum."

"Nobody ever played with your asshole?"

"No. I never let anyone touch me there."

"How come?"

"My freshman roommate's sister let her boyfriend do it. You know, put his... cock in her ass. She said it hurt real bad and she bled a little too. So I decided I wouldn't let any one near my, my... asshole."

Fred stood and said, "Until now. I gotta go clean my finger so you can relax. You're gonna get a couple enemas before we get serious about your asshole. An' we're gonna hafta loosen you up some too. You're really tight"

"Ohgod, please..."

Al continued, "Hey! Stop that please shit! Look, we're gonna start small... Like a finger, then maybe a thumb, then two fingers, then maybe three. You got different size vibrators we'll use. We'll see how it goes. If you're lucky, you'll even cum when you takin' it in the ass. Not all cunts do, ya know."

She was trying not to cry. "I know, I know. It's just.... It's just that I'm afraid.. You know... like my roommate's sister... And, and... it's dirty and... I don't want have to wear a diaper!"

"Diaper? Look, you're makin' way too mucha this. Al's finger felt pretty good, didn't it?"

"Y yes."

"An' did it hurt when he popped the digit intaya?"

"No... but it was only a finger."

"For a smart girl, you're not listenin'. One last time at bein' mister nice guy. Is a newborn's head bigger than your cunt?"

"Yes..."

"Your cunt stretches to let it pass through. If you didn't, a woman could only have one kid cuz she'd die in the process. An' that ain't a good survival strategy, is it?"

"No... but"

"Shutup! And Listen! Your ass stretches like your cunt. It's a muscle. We're gonna get it to loosen up and you're gonna learn to relax it too. Smart guys go slow with a cherry asshole. Your friend, or whatever she was, didn't have a smart boyfriend. And it's dirty only if you don't use enemas beforehand and wash. And believe me sweetheart, I don't wanna stick my dick inta yours or anyone's shit! So you WILL be clean before any of our dicks start peekin' up your shitter! Ya got it!"

"I... uh , yes. And thank you for explaining."

"Good. And don't be too quick to thank me. You don't know what we got planned for ya. When Fred gets back we're gonna flip for who gets ya next."

Fred came back into the room grinning. "Alright Professor Al. Can I sign up for Buttfuck 101?"

Al replied, "Fuck you dickwad! C'mon we gotta see who's next. Shit! We don't have any change.

"Sara, you got change in your purse?"

"Yes, in the red coin purse. But why don't you have any change?"

"Becuz we're naked and becuz you don't need money in the county farm!"

"Are you... convicts? Escaped convicts?"

"Yeah. We're escaped but we're not convicts so that's another thing you can stop worryin' about."

"Uhh, OK. I guess. I thought, you know that you were going to r.. rape me and rob me and... and...."

"You got mosta that right. We are gonna rape you. Although the way you're gettin' off I don't know if it's rape. And we did use your credit card to buy stuff without your permission so I guess we're robbin' ya. But like we keep tryin' ta tellya, we ain't gonna killya.

"Shit! Where's her purse?"

"It's in the garage, I think. I dropped it when you..."

Fred started for the garage. "Duuhhh, I'm an idiot. Where else would it be. I'll be right back."

Butch stepped behind her and began to play with her nipples. "I love these things, the way they get hard and stick out."

"I believe they'd be described as puffy," Al said. "I'm not gonna touch her cuz I don't wanna give her any help in case I win the toss. Scarface here is at half mast now and she's gonna hafta get him to come to attention all by herself."

When Fred returned from the garaga Sara's eyes were closed and she was leaning back into Butch. "Her cell was in her purse. We better keep an eye on it just in case she has to call someone back. I got a quarter here. You ready, Al?"

"Aye laddie, lay on Macduff and.."

"Heads or tails, man. C'mon cut that Shakespeare shit!"

"Heads!" Fred tossed the coin. He and Al followed its roll across the floor. "Heads it is. Stand aside Butch, Sara's got her first date with, whaddaya call it, Scarface."

Al moved in front of her, "On your knees sweetheart. Fred, your watch ready?"

"In a sec, there all set. Ready Sara? Go!" He started the watch and reached for the video camera.

Sara took Al's dick in both hands and planted a sloppy kiss on the head. Making eye contact with Al, she says, "Hi Scarface. Did you like that? Oooh, you're getting hard so I guess you did.."

She started by licking slowly around the head, changing direction each time she reaches the bottom where she flicks her tongue quickly from side to side. She began to move her hands slowly up and down, squeezing and releasing. He responded quickly, hardening and swelling noticeably. She switched to kissing and licking and sucking the head. Her left hand moved to his balls, rolling and gently squeezing. She started to slide the fingers of her right hand across his asshole.

"Oh man, oh yeah. I ain't gonna last too long. She is soooo good. Don't go gettin' any ideas about poppin' one a those fingers in my asshole until we get those fingernails trimmed! But don't stop what you're doin' cuz it feels sooooo good."

She stayed focused on the head, alternating kissing and licking it with short flurries of bobbing up and down on just the head. Al was breathing fast and started pumping his hips. She had just switched to bobbing when he came with a shout and rammed her head down to his pubes. He held her there as he thrust his hips several times hard, then moved her head back slightly and made several small thrusts as he finished cumming.

Fred called, "Time. 4 minutes, 10 seconds!"

"Oh man! That was great. I can't believe I lasted even that long. It's been too long. What is it, like six weeks since we seen women?"

"Actually, it's 38, no, 39 days," Butch said. "Ya know, maybe we shoulda jerked off before she got home. We ain't gonna be that quick now though. Freddy man, don't try to hold it. I was watchin' her close and I gotta tellya, Sara here's got a world-class tongue. She was wrappin' that thing around Al's dick! An' it's long. Whew! We stepped in some shit with this little cocksucker."

12