Sara's Vacation Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got that right" Al agreed.

Sara was cleaning him up with short, quick strokes of her tongue. Al stopped her with a hand on her head. "Ya know, for someone who doesn't want her ass played with, you did pretty good playin' with mine! Slidin' those nails over my asshole, just touchin' me! You been puttin' us on?"

Sara's head jerked back and she looked up, wide-eyed at Al, "No. No, I'm telling the truth about..., about my ass. I wanted to get you to cum and I thought, well, it felt so good when you touched me there... I thought I'd try it on you. And... and it worked, I guess. Didn't it?"

"Guys, we shouldn't be surprised that she picked up on that so quickly," Fred said. "She's workin' on her Ph.D in... What is it, Sara?"

"Computer science.", she replied quickly.

"Awright, awright! Enougha this bullshit! My no-name cock is getting' impatient after watchin' you guys get yours" Fred said. "OK, Sara. You've used up 8 minutes and 23 seconds so you have 6 minutes and 37 seconds to get me off. After watchin' you with these two, I'm thinking' I'll be lucky if I last 3.

"New rules.", he continued. No hands. Keep 'em behind your back outta the way. And you're gonna just work on the head. No goin' all the way down. And... I wantya to use your teeth like you asked before. Why didn't you do it with either of these guys?"

"Well, I was going to do it to... It's Butch, right?" she asked looking at Butch.

"Yeah."

Well... when you started touching me I got so excited I was afraid that.... That I might.... Not bite, but squeeze too hard, I guess, and you'd get mad, thinking I bit him. And then with Al, I thought I'd try touching his... you know, his ass, his asshole. So I did and didn't have to use my teeth."

"Awright, but you're gonna use 'em now on me, on, on..., on my dick." Fred paused, frowning. "I gotta name my dick. I never in my whole life, well since puberty, never, ever called my dick anything but cock, or dick, or prick. My Uncle George called his, "his Johnson". But it wasn't a name like you guys call yours. Like "Mr. Happy", or like "Scarface". I'm gonna need a little help here guys. Like some suggestions, huh."

Butch and Al just stood there with their mouths hanging open.

Sara recovered first from the odd twist Fred's instructions had taken. "Uh, well... you could call, or name it, or him, after one of the Three Musketeers."

"Hmm, that'd be cool. But I only know the cool guy, you know, D'Artagnon. Who were the other ones?"

"Well, there was Porthos, and uhh, Aramis, and uh, uh, Athos. And D'Artagnon, but you know that already."

"I don' know. They're pretty formal soundin' and you don't want your friends callin' ya, "Porty. Or Arry. People'd think I was a Brit. That's not bad of course. I have a lot of British friends. And you don't want 'em callin' ya "Ath", or "Athee". It's like you got a lisp, or even worse, you got a girl's name".

"Well", Sara said tentatively, "how about "Dartagnon"?"

"I don't know. It's got a lotta syllables. Well, three. That's not so bad, I guess. Ya know, I could call him "Dart" for short. That's really masculine. One syllable, hard consonant, like "Bart", or "Bob", or "Ken". You know. Like that. OK, "D'Artagnon" it is! And we'll call him "Dart" for short."

Butch was trying hard not to laugh. "Fred, you're gettin' weird. This is fuckin' bizarre. We're supposed to be shoving' our dicks down her throat and we're standing here trying to think of a name for your dick! I know, I know Al and I have names for our dicks. But I've called Mr Happy, "Mr. Happy" since college. And... anyway."

"It's not as weird as you guys think, you'll see. OK! D'Artagnon it is! Now, where were we? Sara?"

"Uhh, uh, you were giving me instructions on how you want me to... to... work on..."

"To suck me off, to perform "oral sex", to "fellate" me! Enough! Your teeth, we were talking about your teeth on my dick. I'm sorry, on D'Artagnon. So how ya gonna do it?"

"Well... you, I, I'll put my teeth, very gently on, or just behind the corona..."

"The what!?", Al said.

"It's the thing at the end of the head of your, of your cock. The ring...."

"That's what it's called! I knew that!", Al replied with a grin.

"Ehh! Can we continue?! Ok, so your teeth are on my corona. Then?" Fred said, trying to back on track.

"I touch you with them, my teeth. Very gently. As if I was using a fingernail. Like I did with Al."

"The whore in Manila sort of rolled her teeth around it. Like she was a wheel and my dick was an axle. Got it?"

"I think I've got it. Yes, I've got it."

Fred glared at Al, "If you start singin', I'm gonna punch your lights out!"

Al looked puzzled, then grinned. "That's good. That's good."

Fred started again. "OK, you're gonna be very gentle. Very gentle. And I don't think it would be a good idea for you guys to play with her. OK?"

Butch rolled his eyes. "Duhhhhh, that's a no-brainer!"

"OK. Who's got the watch? You Butch? OK. 6 minutes and 37 seconds. Awright, you guys thought I was crazy with all that name shit, right?" Al and Butch exchanged glances and nodded. "Well, I was actin' crazy. Crazy like a fox! Look at your dicks! An' you thought I was bein' weird. "

All 3 dicks were curled over, limp. Sara was puzzled but then she realized what Fred had done. She looked as if she was about to yell at Fred but got herself under control, saying, "You're mean. That was mean, and sneaky."

"You got it. Now you be real careful with those teeth for the next 6 minutes and 37 seconds. You ready Butch?"

Butch nodded. "Ready. Go!"

Fred was several feet away from Sara and as she started to shuffle on her knees to him, he stepped right in front of her. "Thank you", she said and got right to work.

Fred's dick was hanging down, limp. Sara leaned to the side until she could get her mouth under the head. She leaned in, took his dick into her mouth and moved slowly back to a vertical position, being very careful not to drop or squeeze her precious package too hard which would cause Fred discomfort or pain. She very carefully dropped her head back and opened her mouth. while gentky sliding her tongue under the head. She curled her tongue around the bottom and very slowly, began moving back and forth. The gentle motion of her tongue on that most sensitive spot sent powerful signals to Fred's brain which responded by rapidly increasing the blood flow to his cock. After starting the blood flow his brain instructed his diaphram to expel air which in passing over his vocal chords caused an "mmmmmm" to be produced.

At this point, Fred's conscious brain took over. "Man, look at D'Art! He's comin' to attention and standin' tall and it feels soooo good." Now that the head of Fred's dick was standing on its own Sara decided to try something. While still moving back and forth she very cautiously brought her upper front teeth in contact with the upper surface of the head. She was effectively running a fingernail back and forth over the head. Fred's brain responded by directing maximum blood flow to his dick. Fred responded with, "Oh shit, that feels good."

Sara smiled to herself and she began planting wet kisses and licking the head. The underside of Fred's dick turned out to be very sensitive. She began making slow strokes around the head, starting at the bottom, moving around the head to her starting point where she would reverse direction and repeat the stroke. With Al, she'd given the underside a few quick flicks. For Fred, she decided to move the tip of her tongue in circles, making sure to make at least 4 circles.

In no time, Fred was breathing rapidly and starting to move his hips. Sara decided it was now or never. She took the entire head into her mouth and sucking hard bobbed up and down several times, going just past the corona. She paused and slid her lips back down to the corona. Squeezing hard, she rolled her head back and forth. Fred responded with a gasping, "Oh fuck! I'm almost there!" and grabbed the sides oh her head.

She paused again, then very carefully closed her teeth so they were just past the corona and would rub against it when she moved. She rolled left, then right and was just about to go back to the left when she felt Al's dick swelling. He was about to cum! She pulled her teeth back and pressed her lips to his cock as Fred erupted. He pushed her head back hard then grabbed his dick and shot his load all over her face and tits. He stroked himself, slowly several times then put his dick up to her mouth. "Here, get that last bit."

Sara leaned towards him and licked the last of his cum from the pisshole in the center of the head. "Man! That was great. I thought my dick was gonna explode! Look at her. She's got cum all over that pretty face, and her tits too."

"We can't let that go to waste" Butch said. "You're gonna wipe all that cum off with your fingers and then you're gonna lick the cum off your fingers."

Sara, surprised that he shot his load in her face could only manage, "Huh? What?"

Butch knelt down and grabbed her right hand. "Here. See, on your left tit, right on top. Wipe it off and then suck the cum off your finger." He moved her hand to her tit until she looked down and took control of her hand. She wiped the strand of cum off her tit and slowly moved her finger to her mouth.

"Yeah, that's right. Now suck it off your finger."

She stuck out her tongue and licked the cum off her finger. "Like that?" she asked.

"Yeah! That was great. Shit you're gonna need a mirror."

She pointed down the hall. "There's one on the counter in the vanity down the hall."

Al, who was standing and watching with a grin on his face, said "I'll get it." He returned holding a hand mirror in his outstretched hand. "Here," he said as he handed it to Sara.

When she was finished, she looked at Fred and asked, "Did I get it all?"

"Yeah, you did. You got every last bit. Hey, Butch how long did I last?"

Butch chuckled, "You just barely made 4 minutes, man. We shoulda jerked off. But hey, she gives some good head."

"That sure wasn't what I was expectin'," Al said.

Fred reached down and pulled her chin up, "I don't know if my dick's, pardon me, if D'Artagnon's, ever gonna see the likesa that again. Whaddaya say Sara? Your pussy as good as your mouth?"

She stammered, "Uh I, uh I don't know. I'm.... I'm not sure. I hope so. I mean, I think so."

"Well, we'll find out, won't we."

12