Sara's visit

Story Info
Sara visits John and he treats her to threesome.
1.5k words
4.13
62.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara and John have been together for some time now, going on ten years. They have a good relationship, but since John has been gone things have been a little strained. He’s been gone on a job assignment for eight weeks now, and this weekend will be the first time Sara will go to visit. For days, she has been excited about seeing John, looking forward to the time they will spend together. Anticipating feeling his skin on hers; she longs to breathe in the scent of him. Sara only hopes that John is just as eager. She has played out her arrival many times in her head, wanting everything to go just right. What she’ll wear, how she’ll look, what the first thing she’ll say will be. Butterflies are in her stomach at the mere thought of seeing John again. When she thinks of him touching her, her skin begins to tingle. She will have some time on her hands after arriving, but before John is done for the day. Sara decides to spend the time getting a bite to eat and having a cocktail. Maybe, she thinks, a cocktail will loosen her up so that her nervousness will not show.

She headed to the local watering hole, where John will meet her later. The place is small, with just six tables placed close together. There are a few local patrons sitting at the bar as Sara takes a seat. The gentleman that she sat next to turns to her and smiles. He has a great smile and she is taken by his looks. It’s been awhile since an attractive man has smiled at her. The stranger offers his hand to Sara and introduces himself. His name is Bill. The bartender interrupts their meeting to take Sara’s order and is gone again in a flash. Sara was hoping the bartender would have stayed longer or come back soon, because Bill’s gaze is making her self-conscious. She realizes that she finds Bill very attractive, and that his presence in such close proximity to her own is unsettling. She noticed that Bill was watching her hungrily and her mind turned to sex. She and John had discussed bringing another person into their bed for a night, but she never met anyone that she entertained that thought with. Her hands were starting to sweat. She hoped that John wouldn’t arrive and see her so taken with another man. It was clearly visible through his T-shirt that Bill was sporting some fine muscles, and she began to think about having two sexy men tantalizing her. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw John walk in. What would he think of her sitting at the bar, casually talking to another hot man. He sat down beside her and smiled. It was a mischievous smile, and his blue eyes twinkled with his amusement. In a flash it came to her. John had set her up. He knew that she would be alone waiting for her, and he had set this whole thing up. Now Sara knew there were more surprises in store for her.

John ordered more drinks for the three of them, knowing that Sara would need another with this revelation. Shifting in her chair to face John, she pulls him to her and kisses him deeply. She can feel the heat in her rising and pulls away. Getting up, she finishes her drink, and announces it is time for her to go, she must take a shower after this long day of travel. With a giggle she then asks, “What are you guys waiting for? I thought you’d want to watch.” They wasted no time and followed her out. They drove to the hotel, where Sara had her own surprises in store. As soon as the door closed behind them she started to undress slowly. If John had set her up, she was going to give him the show of a lifetime. The guys were sitting on the bed glued to Sara’s striptease. She watched John’s face as she straddled Bill and asked him to unhook her bra. Reaching around, he did as he was asked, and Sara could feel his bulge growing beneath her. She got off his lap and laid down on her back across the bed and asked John to take off her panties. Sara’s hands were running up and down the length of her body, and as John took off her panties she let out a soft moan. He tried to touch her shaved pussy, but she shooed him away. “Not yet,” she said. She had much more to show them first.

Turning on the shower and stepping in, Sara left the curtain wide open so they could watch as she lathered her body. Rubbing her soapy breasts, she watched the men as they watched her, hoping they were getting just as hot as she was. She nonchalantly dropped the soap, so they would catch the rear view of all she had to offer as she bent down to pick it up. Her beauty mesmerized the guys. She stepped out and asked who was going to dry her off. John immediately grabbed a towel, but that isn’t quite what she had in mind. She rubbed his hard cock through his jeans and could tell that he needed to be free of those. Undoing his pants, she reached in until she could feel his cock in her hand. Pulling his pants off, she ordered Bill to take his off too. Now she could fully see the excitement she had caused the men. Sara dropped down to put John’s cock in her mouth, while watching to see what Bill would do. He stood there stroking his own member, waiting in anticipation for his turn. Bill didn’t wait long. Sara knelt between the two hard cocks, taking turns sucking and licking each. When she sensed that one was about to come, she would stop and move to the next. Finally Bill couldn’t take the pressure any longer and was the first to explode. He came all over Sara’s chest, just as John exploded his own come down Sara’s throat. Without missing a beat, Sara wiped herself off and said, “my turn.”

John couldn’t wait to get his hands on her. He scooped her up in his arms like a rag doll and took her to the bed. Laying her down softly, his expert touch began to explore first her breast, then her thighs, and then finally her glistening wet pussy. He slid a finger, then two, while rubbing her clit rhythmically. He knew what would get her fired up, not that she needed much help at this point. Bill, not wanting to miss any of the action, starting kissing Sara, working his way down her neck. It was strange to Sara, kissing another man, even stranger yet, how much she enjoyed it. Her arousal grew so quickly that she immediately came the second John’s mouth reached her pussy. He continued to lick her and the arousal she had just released, came back quickly.

John allowed Bill to fuck her first and as his big cock slid in her pussy, she was sliding another cock in her mouth. Bill fucked her, with each thrust inching deeper inside of her, filling her up. Sara was moaning with every thrust of the cock inside of her, at every moment she had a breath from the cock filling her mouth. Her pussy was so wet now, and Bill couldn’t contain himself any longer. He pulled out just in time to come all over the bed next to Sara. John flipped Sara over exposing her wet pussy from behind and rubbed it. He was thinking how he couldn’t wait to fuck her. He rubbed Sara’s pussy for a minute, and then licked it to taste her juices. She tasted so good; he didn’t want to wait any longer. His cock was so hard; he needed to fuck her now. He thrust his hard shaft inside of her so deeply; she let out a loud moan. John knew Sara liked to fuck him this way. He also knew by the sound and movement of her body, this is exactly what she wanted. He pounded his cock harder and harder into her, listening to her beg for more. Bill crawled beneath her, sucking her breasts as John continued to fuck her. Bill slid his hand down to her crotch and rubbed her clit. Sara was so close now to shear exhaustion from being ravished by these two men, she was about to come again. John used his finger to slide into her ass, pushing her over the edge. Sara let out a loud scream and began to come; shuddering and shaking uncontrollably as John let out his hot cum inside of her. The waves of orgasm shook them and took over, rocking their bodies in unison.

It was over now, and the three of them lay on the bed exhausted. Bill was thankful for John letting him have his way with his woman. He kissed Sara good-bye, got dressed and left. John and Sara stayed in bed awhile longer, talking about what had just taken place. They got so heated up talking about the sex; they had sex again, and fell into a restful slumber.