Sara's Wonderful Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back a little then drove him down her throat, he spasmed, jerked and shot his load. Sara being Sara knew the exact moment when he was about to unload and slid back to hold the fat head of his prick gently with her teeth, her lips closed tightly behind them. She sucked hard at him drawing it all out as he pumped it, she took it all down, she loved the feel of slick thick creamy cum in her mouth and sliding down her swan neck. Her eyes closed as he jetted shot after shot into her hot waiting mouth, she dreamily swallowed it all, she was in her own personal heaven, this was the ultimate sensation for her, the power to make a man cum for her and giving her all his hot sperm, the only exception was having a good cock deep in her pussy.

As his cock deflated slowly she kneeled back on her haunches and let him slip out, her lips leaving a wet kiss as it did. He leaned down, took her gorgeous face in his hands and kissed her, he made sure it was a kiss and not a peck. Sara still in her piece of heaven responded and kissed him back, her husband's boss was now receiving what she had only given her husband for the last four years.

He pulled her up, he was big enough and powerful enough to do it, and he settled her into his lap. She looked at him, she had to admit it but only to herself, that he had a terrific prick, and she also admitted it to herself that if he got it in her, she would have trouble denying him. He softly and gently cupped her proud firm tits, squeezing and tweaking her nipples slowly and languidly, Sara loved this, she loved her husband doing it, she had taught him how to handle her and it had taken time to curb his natural eagerness, but not Dimitri, he already knew!

Sara moved in his lap, she had to, he knew exactly how to tease her and was, he was bringing her to him. He had brought many women and mens wives to his bed, Sara would be no different, but she was different, he was realising that quickly. She laid her head down on his shoulder she was losing the battle she had planned in her mind, if she didn't stop herself he would conquer her, that was for sure.

She was just about to raise herself up from his lap to speak to him, try to reason with him, but then he dipped his knowing finger deep into her glass smooth Brazilian waxed pussy, she moaned loudly and sank back down, her arm went around his neck and held herself to him, and she gave in right there, right then!

Dimitri smiled to himself he knew what had happened, but he was happy about it too, previous challenges had been far too easy and afforded him little pleasure apart from fucking them. His position had afforded him the entrance to wives and lovers. Sara had given in because he had coerced her, but she had sensed him, she could smell him, he was power, man power, his musk was drawing her helplessly to him, she was a bitch in heat now, her primeval urges were upon her, she needed to be rutted, something inside was controlling her, he was the strongest of males, the leader of the pack, the Alpha! He was taking his bitch, his cow, his female as only the Alpha can.

He kissed her softly again on her lips and hers closed over his, his fingers still working their magic, her body juddered and shuddered at each touch and caress, there was no fight from her now, her inner self had taken her to him, presented herself to him and would submit.

He pushed forward and lifted her up easily with him and sat her on the edge of his desk. Pressing a button, he spoke with authority, 'no callers Marlene, none.'

'Yes sir,' was the reply, but Marlene knew what was going on, he had told her he was going to get the sexy beauty, and she knew he would, she held him in the highest regard, he had fucked her a few times, and in front of her husband too, she would do anything for him, totally loyal, that was Marlene.

He laid Sara back on the top, and knelt before her lifting her thighs over his powerful shoulders he inspected the silkiest smoothest gorgeous pussy he had ever seen, he kissed it, Sara moaned, then he licked it all the way from the bottom to the top, Sara squeezed her legs together involuntarily. Then Dimitri sank his face on it, his tongue pierced her, his blunt nose pressed her clit and he sucked at the same time.

Sara moaned and mewled, her hands went to his head in a natural gesture of compliance, submission and need to hold her wonderful seducing attacker right where he would do the utmost damage to her senses, and he did! Dimitri returned Sara's blow job with one of his own, he too loved the oral almost as much as she did. And Sara had the absolute silk gloved pussy he loved; this was the best he had ever eaten. He kept up his slow insistent attack, fingering her ass as he did, 'I wonder if she's ever been fucked up there?' He asked himself.

He sucked her thumb like clit into his mouth and literally devoured it, Sara came for the first time at the hands of this man of men, he was just so powerful it completely assailed her senses and she came again right on top of the one he had just made her have, he swallowed her, drank her sweet nectar and Sara moaned and groaned as he mangled her mind totally, she had nothing to offer against him, he was too much for her, it was the first time in her life that she at least hadn't been equal to a lover. She sensed very quickly that this man was a very dangerous person to be involved with sexually, but he had reeled her in, and his dominant persona had her in his grip, she felt that maybe it was already too late for her to escape him. Why? Because she was loving it, she had never submitted to another man unless she willingly allowed it, but he had made her submit to him willingly or not.

She was sprawled on his desk, arms out stretched, her hips moving in time with him, she didn't know how many orgasms he gave her but it was a lot and she knew she would never be able to match what he gave her. She came for the last time and he stood up, she peered at him with total respect, this was a man who knew completely how to love a woman. He stripped before her, but she didn't have the strength to lift her beautiful head, all she could see was the broad light brown chest of her Greek blackmailer and now lover.

He was going to fuck her now, this was what she had really hoped to avoid, but she had known a while ago that this would happen, the moment he hit her with his tongue and mouth, fucking her too was inevitable. He picked up the defeated, beaten and incontrovertibly sexually aroused woman and carried her to the large couch on a wall of his expansive office.

She could only look into his face with a silent plea, and even that went unnoticed, but she hadn't really pleaded too hard, her body wanted to be fucked, and now her mind was heading the same way, she had never met a man such as he, he seemed to have everything a woman could want, personal power, aura, charm, charisma, sexual magnetism, and all were at the top of her personal list.

He didn't just go right in a fuck her, he seduced her all over again, he loved her, touched in all the right places and soon she was seeking him out, she was nearing the top of her 'unable to resist' level that would turn into an urgent need to be under her man, prick deep in her and Sara would hold on and give all of her love and self to him.

She gently urged him now, begging him with her eyes to make love to her, then she heard her voice saying what she was desperately thinking, he kissed her lovingly and hefted himself on her. Sara lifted a leg and placed it on the back of the couch, her other one she dropped to the floor and spread her foot away, she was now ready, very willing and needful beyond her utter desire for him.

Dimitri told her to guide him in, she did so with practised hands, she felt the head nudge her and she let go, he slowly sank down on Sara his fat prick making it's way inexorably in, pushing any barrier away as he slid down into her slick wet heated pussy. Sara's legs moved under their own steam and dropped over his back and hips as the mammoth brown weapon made it's way, he went past the point of no return and into unchartered territory in her, no prick had ever been this far in, and no prick had ever spread her like this one was.

Sara bit a plump lip, then her mouth opened and clamped herself using her teeth and soft lips to his lower neck and screamed as he got further and further in her, she was taken into pleasure and pain, fear and need, desperation for more, and desperation to get him out, her legs decided for her, they hooked and strapped themselves to him. Her feet on his tight muscular ass was forcing him into her, she pumped her hips up at him, trying to gain every bit of this fabulous cock in.

She cried out in terror as her first orgasm hit her unannounced, it tore through her and ended by burning her pussy to a cinder. Dimitri was in awe, he had never had a woman who had taken his prick like this first time, he began to fuck her now, he was going to take from her what he wanted, he was going to give her a fucking that she would never have known existed.

His hips began to rise and fall with increasing rhythm, his loins slapping hers, he bit her neck, she squirmed in utter submissive arousal, 'yes yes yes,' she chanted, 'more more more,' she begged, 'harder harder harder, please harder.' Sara wailed. He did, he fucked her with intensity beyond any previous liaisons. He powered his way into the most beautiful and sexy woman he had ever had, it excited him, it spurred him on to greater heights, Sara urged him on, both were at their limits, then he shot his second load of the day, Sara felt it blast its way up into past her cervix and into her womb, her fertile womb, she was in the middle of her cycle, but because of her situation, her body craved to be impregnated by the huge Adonis above her, she had no thoughts of her husband, only him who was breeding her.

Sara slumped under him, she had just been introduced to fucking, all these years she had believed that she was a woman who knew how to make love, how to get a man to make love to her the way she wanted him to. But it had been her who had been found, her who had been taught a valuable lesson from a man who knew how to teach, she was a pupil again, he was the teacher, she loved it, hugged herself to him, rubbed his back and kissed his chest.

Dimitri regained his breath and gently got up from her, he kissed her and got to his feet, Sara stayed where she was for a moment, she was savouring the feeling of being utterly loved, utterly seduced and utterly utterly getting fucked and made love to from her hapless husband's Greek boss. She slipped from the couch and stepped to him, how could she not do that? He had made her feel more than the superbly special woman that she knew she was.

They kissed where they stood, Sara giving him her special kiss, he wasn't going to break this one, he let her have her way and he accepted her for who she was, he sensed that not many, if any other than her husband had been given the privilege. He felt her fabulously round proud ass, she wriggled in his grasp as he slid a thick finger down her crack and fiddled with her licked clean but sticky with their cum little hole. He looked at her and she immediately got the message, 'next time,' it said, she gazed back into his eyes and knew that she would do it, even if it killed her!

'You had better go now Sara, I'll call you later about things okay?' it wasn't a request, it was a statement.

She looked at him, thought for a moment, and said.

'Yes Dimitri okay, but we have to discuss this, I'm married to an employee of yours, I've never been unfaithful, you forced me into this, and if you expect me to see you again, then all Stephens problems are to be made to go away.' She was adamant in her words, he got the message, and he decided that he would agree, but he would keep the evidence, her husbands PC was already under lock and key and to retrieve the dealings he only had to open it.

'I haven't forced you to do anything Sara, we had a situation and you took care of it, I was happy with your offer and accepted it gratefully.' What Sara didn't know was it had all been recorded on film, complete with sound, which he could edit if necessary.

'Oh and tell him what you have been doing, that you are my lover and you will refuse his demand not to see me again. I want him to know that what he has done has cost him dear, very dear.'

Sara was astonished, 'I can't do that, it will kill him, he loves and trusts me,' she answered.

'I'm not asking you Sara, I'm telling you to do it, so do it and tonight!' She withered under his demanding gaze, her head dropped again, 'how does he have this kind of hold, it's hopeless?' She said to herself.

'Please Dimitri, let me take my time, I will tell him I promise,' she asked.

'Yes you will, tonight, I'll call you at 10pm and let you know about tomorrow,' he kissed her once more, it made her feel alive in his arms again, then she knew what it was, it was his simple power, not just over her but probably most women he met, he was the real sexual animal in every sense of the word, an animal that would take it's female where he decided to take her. He towered above her, 6ft 4 to her 5ft 10 and he had around 40 to 50lbs on her too. Sara had always thought that at the tender age of 28 she knew it all, she did everything her husband wanted her to do, but he couldn't make her do things, Dimitri could and was making her do these things she realised, she kissed him back.

Sara was in turmoil, she had to tell Stephen, there was no way round it, if she didn't do as he told her, he would still go to jail, and she would still be his lover, he would still claim her, if she obeyed she would save him, and her life would have some sort of normality. She had been more than two hours with his boss, and the secretary had given her a very knowing look when she had left, Sara managed not to hobble out, the prick that had just decimated her still felt as though it was still in her.

Arriving home he was waiting for her. 'What's happened Sara, did you manage to convince him not to prosecute me?' He asked hopefully.

'Yes Stephen I did bu..., her husband grabbed her and kissed her hard and stopped her from talking, she waited until he released her, then continued.

'But there are conditions, a price to pay and a very high one, especially for you Stephen.' This caught his attention.

'Conditions, a price to pay,' he asked, 'a high one especially for me, what do you mean Sara?'

Sara took a deep breath, 'have you wondered why I spent so long there with him?'

'Yes but?'

'The price Stephen, that you have to pay for your freedom is...' she took another deep breath, 'the price is me!'

'You? What on earth are you tal...' Then the realisation hit him, he fell to the chair and slumped forward. 'No no no,' he gasped 'No!'

'I'm sorry,' she said, 'but there was no other choice to make, you either go to jail or that's how I keep you out, tell me if there is another way Stephen?'

He looked at her forlornly, 'have you already er ah, er I mean did you, did he er oh' he stammered as the thought of his boss with his wife swam into his mind. 'This is too bad to contemplate Sara, I can't take it in, what can we do?'

This annoyed Sara. 'Do Stephen, what can we do? Don't you think you have done enough, that's what has got us, or rather me into this situation in the first place!' she shouted at him. 'And to answer your question, did we, have we, did he, yes he did, and yes I did, are you happy now!' And Sara burst into tears.

Her husband went to her and cried with her, he was desolate, his life had been blown out of the water by his very own greed.

'I will go and see him, tell him we will not submit to his blackmail we won't! he muttered.

Sara stared at him incredulously, 'do you think that is going to make any difference Stephen hey, he will gobble you up and spit you out, he isn't bothered about you, he knows, you know, and now I know you don't matter, he has got me, that's what he obviously wanted, and you went and gave me to him, and he has me and through me, he has you! So stop talking bullshit and deal with it, he will see me whenever he tells me, and we will both accept it!' She screeched at him.

Her husband dropped down to his knees and sobbed, he was distraught, his beautiful loving wife had been taken from him, and there was nary a thing he could do, he had been cuckolded by his Greek boss.

'When, what is he going to do next? He whispered quietly to her.

She looked at him for a long moment; she actually felt a burst of contempt for the man who was her husband.

'He is calling me at 10 tonight, then when I know, so will you, okay?' Sara turned and walked away, she took a long hot bath and reflected on the day that had turned her life on it's head, but she could not deny that the sex with her husbands boss had been astronomical, she could still feel him in her throat and her pussy. She was still far from happy that she had been blackmailed, and raped even, but she also knew that when he got her again she would have give in, because the memory of him was burned, and seared into her very centre.

At 10 on the dot her phone rang.

'Hello?' she said, knowing who it was already.

'First thing, did you tell him?' There was no preliminary 'hello.'

'Yes I did.'

'Good, be at the office for eleven in the morning, and wear something nice for me.' The phone clicked off.

She stood looking at her phone stunned. 'The fucking bastard!' she shouted in her mind, 'how dare he treat me like this?' Her anger was total. 'I'm not his servant!' she remonstrated with herself.

Then with a shocked and stunned realisation her pussy jumped, she was wet! He had made her hot simply by being rude, letting her know who was who, and where her place was, she felt his prick inside her. She would be there at 11am tomorrow. Then telling Stephen that she was to be in his office at 11am, she sat down and waited for his reaction. He told her she wasn't going, that he would go instead!

'And from there you will be arrested, you blithering idiot, got any more great ideas?' she berated him, she had never ever talked to him in such a disparaging way, but she was so angry with him, he had caused all this, and now he was going to pay a heavy price, and the cost was probably going to be their marriage!

Sara slept so soundly that night, she woke refreshed and at peace with the world until her mind took her back to the reality. Stephen was missing, she thought he hadn't been to bed, rising she went and showered, there was no point in looking for him, it was 9am, she selected clothes that would please him, and she found she was being very selective to make sure she was dressed as he had told her.

Sara chose a loose fitting micro mini skirt, that flared out at the hem, giving her long legs plenty of room, a small top that amplified her gorgeous breasts, her nipples were already trying to burn through it. Heels and stockings that didn't reach the hem of her skirt, and a beautiful thong,. She parted her blond hair down the centre and allowed it to swim around her beautiful angelic face, she practiced lowering her head a little and glancing upwards through long lashes to see herself seductively in the mirror. And popping on her long coat that came down to her ankles to cover herself while she got to her destination. She was ready, it was Friday morning, and Dimitri had told her today was the day when he could make it right, or tell the authorities what had happened and have her husband arrested.

She went downstairs, picked up her car keys and left, she had no idea where Stephen was. What Sara couldn't get out of her mind was the fact that she knew exactly what was going to happen, Dimitri would take her again, love her, fuck her, do what he wanted to do with her, make her do anything he told her, and there would be absolutely nothing she could do to prevent him.