Sarawak Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei Ling mouthed a silent "OK" and her lips turned into a luscious smile. At that moment she realized that she was at last going to let Alex have her completely. Her nipples crisped under the light Pareo thinking about being naked with him. She wondered what his body would feel like; wondered what it was going to feel like having his cock invade her. She had touched it before; she knew it would be long and wide, bigger than Mark. Now she would have it.

Alex didn't know she had decided. He would continue the dance, trying to seduce his beautiful Mei Ling. He was enjoying the tingling excitement of the chase. Longing to have her at long last. But for Mei Ling, the chase was over. She knew!

The hotel driver took them up the steep hill and opened the door to the round chalet. They entered the large room and stared across a round bed to the windowed wall looking out to sea.

"I love this place. Mark and I were here last year. It is so peaceful and beautiful, like paradise."

"Wow. What a view!" Alex agreed.

Mei Ling opened the French door and sat in a chair and stared out over the South China Sea bathed in brilliant sunlight.

Mei Ling sensed him close behind her. Then she felt his hands on her shoulders, big hands, strong hands. She shrugged her shoulder, pressing his hand against her cheek.

"I took lessons in massage from a ‘Sei-foo' masseur the last time we were in Shanghai. Would you like me to show you, Mei Ling?"

"Mmmm yes, rub my shoulders a little more, Alex. I love that."

His hands worked magic and Mei Ling felt her body relax except for the nipples which jutted even harder against the soft Batik cloth of her Pareo. He squeezed her biceps, fondling and kneading and then as his fingers curled around her arm, the back of his fingers brushed the sides of her breasts. Alex continued massaging, his fingers lingering against the softness of her breasts, free beneath the garment.

Mei Ling moaned in pleasure. "Oh, that feels sooooo good, Alex! So good!"

His fingers touched the clasp holding the top of her garment and loosened it.

"This will be better." He slipped it off her shoulder, baring her breasts.

"Ohhh, Mei Ling, you are so beautiful! You are still my dream girl, you know that?" Mei Ling leaned back against him, allowing his hands to scoop her breasts. There was a lump in her throat as she felt the unfamiliar hands devouring her breasts. She shivered as his fingers twisted the rigid nipples. She compared in her mind the difference between these hands, eager and lusting and the softer calmer caress of her husbands hand earlier this morning. She closed her eyes and thought a moment about what she was doing, thought of the shocking behavior of having two men fondle her breasts within the same 24-hour period. It seemed a little tawdry. And yet, her body felt delicious. There was a thrill to feeling him pinch her nipples, feeling his excitement at seeing and feeling her body. There was also a thrill to her thoughts comparing the two experiences, one eagerly feeling her up and the other lovingly fondling those sensitive globes that gave her such thrilling erotic feelings. She felt herself becoming moist between her legs.

Mei Ling looked up at Alex. Their eyes were like electric circuits, holding each other, fondling each other. Slowly his lips found the deep red slash of her fleshy lips and she felt his tongue exploring. She waited a moment, and then parted her lips slightly, letting the eager tongue touch her teeth. Mei Ling moved her head from side to side, letting him follow her movements, and then slowly parted her teeth more and more. Finally, her tongue darted out and touched the tip of his. It was like their first time all over again. All the nerve endings in her mouth responded, a tingling sensation went the length of her body and she opened a little more and welcomed his tongue into her mouth. She closed on it and sucked lightly.

"Is that what you promised at lunch?" she asked provocatively.

"Something like that. Oh yes, Mei Ling. Yes." Then his tongue swirled around in her mouth and she returned the ardor. Mei Ling could feel her pussy beginning to melt with his loving caresses.

Mei Ling rolled the thought over in her mind. How thrilling to have a strange tongue exciting her with the electric touch that came with their tongues touching. Somehow that thrill was lost in the familiarity of married life. It wasn't that married sex was not good, it was just different, she thought. She sucked on his tongue and felt the thrill surge under along her nipples and down her stomach; then to her toes. She felt her body tense under the squeezing hands on her breasts and under the cloth still covering her lace panties, the panel now moist with her love juices.

"Ohhh, Alex! Keep doing that." She felt his hands squeeze again and his fingers capture both nipples and pinch hard as she shivered and stretched her legs languidly out before her. She knew her feet looked sexy too, the toes wriggling now extending from the clean white straps of her shoes. "Yes! Oh, you are so good with my breasts. It feels soooo good!" His hands writhed in the pleasure of playing with the firm, round tits with their mouthwatering dark brown aureoles.

"Come in and let me finish your massage on the bed, Mei Ling. Please? You are so beautiful I could never resist you. Come!" Alex's voice was tight with need and Mei Ling felt satisfied that she could raise this emotion in the jaded man-of-the-world Alex. It gave her a feeling of power to feel the hardness of his cock thrusting against he back. The perfect breeze from the ocean flowed over her breasts and made her think of flying.

Mei Ling let herself be led into the bedroom. Mei Ling untied the bottom of the Pareo and let it slip from her hips. She stood before him balanced on the high heels, one toe pointed toward him; her panties, lacy, gossamer-like, resembling golden syrup drizzled back and forth over her body. Alex sucked in his breath sharply as he stared at her loveliness. Her patch of black pubic hair was a sensuous thrill viewed through the lace of her panties.

"We've never been naked together, Alex. I want to see you; really see you," she whispered. Mei Ling brushed her breasts back and forth against his chest and then began unbuttoning his shirt, looking up into his eyes. She unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants, then pushed downward and knelt before him. Mei Ling slowly, seductively pulled his shorts down, leaving his cock bobbing gently before her eyes.

"Oh my god, Alex, .. .. it's so big!"

Mei Ling put her palm under the length of his cock and cradled it lengthwise along her fingers, her palm, and up over her wrist. "It's beautiful!" Mei Ling couldn't resist kissing the blunt, round head as her other hand cupped his big balls. "Oh, .. .. oh, Alex!"

Mei Ling looked up wide-eyed at him. Her lips parted and she slowly took it into her mouth. Alex watched as little by little, she sucked the big head in until her lips were poised just over the deep groove back of the head. He could hardly believe that he would at last have her beautiful body. The thrill of being on the verge of seducing her after years of coming temptingly close was overwhelming. Alex felt his knees go a little weak.

She held her mouth around the tip, her lips loosely holding him, just touching all around the crown, barely touching. She turned her head slightly from side to side, letting him enjoy the pleasure of the very light kiss. She stared up at him, watching the pleasure wash over his face as he looked deep into her eyes. She was like a statue, knees together on the carpet hands reaching out to graze his legs, open lips poised around his cock. She smiled at him around the large ruby head.

Mei Ling's body was still youthful; her nipples very prominent, capping firm breasts a perfect size for the rest of her. Her legs were her loveliest feature. Alex's eyes coursed along the soft curves of her long legs and then settled on the prominent mound where they met. He had never wanted a woman so much in his life.

"Oh, .. .. Mei Ling, my dream girl! Ahhhhh, I thought it would never happen!"

Mei Ling moved his cock in circles as she began to moistly suck his dick, her dark eyes still gazing up at him. Alex raised her to her feet and caressed her ass through the silky lace panties. Her breasts pressed close to his smooth, almost hairless chest. He pushed the panties down her hips and Mei Ling stepped out of the ring of lace. There lips entwined, sucking each other as if unable to get enough of each other.

"Come," she said decisively. "I want you to finish my massage in the shower." She held onto his big cock as if it were a handle and strode across the room with him in tow to the large mirrored bathroom.

Alex took the soap and lathered a washcloth, then began tracing long slow caresses over her back. In round swirls of soap his hands made love to her buttocks, which he admired again in great detail. He knelt behind her, washing her feet, seductively going between her toes as she held first one and the other up to him. Her hand groped for his head to steady herself as, with both hands, Alex slowly worked his way up her ankle, then her calf. He bent to kiss the back of her knee and then soaped the cloth, building a great lather on her thigh. He repeated this plan on her left leg and then gently moved his hand into the narrow cleft between her legs, soothingly bathing her secret nook in the rich soapy lather.

"Alllllexxxxx!"

"Feel nice?"

"Yeesssss." A sigh.

The soap stuck to his nose and cheeks when he kissed her on each voluptuous cheek and then just once between the cheeks at the top of the crease of her bottom.

"Turn around." he ordered.

She turned and Alex, still on his knees, kissed the soapy curls protecting her mound and slowly moved upward, soaping as he went, but losing his concentration as he approached her lovely breasts. Kissing both of her erect nipples, he traced his hands over her smooth, sleek back as there lips met. His soapy hands kept moving over her breasts as the kiss continued, wet and hot between searching mouths and tongues.

Mei Ling"s hands slowly moved up Alex's warm, wet chest. She thought he had the most beautiful chest, bronzed from the sun, hard and so appealing. Her hands stopped wandering when she felt his nipples against her palms. Mei Ling could feel the strong hurried beat of his heart beneath them.

Mei Ling's eyes were fascinated by the patterns the water made running down Alex's chest. following the lines and contours of his muscle. She began to feel that familiar pulling sensation in her lower body that she'd had come to associate with him. She leaned against the tiled wall and let him play with her soapy tits, her closed eyes betraying the deep pleasure she was feeling.

Mei Ling took the cloth from Alex's hand and turned him around. Mei Ling stared at the golden-brown expanse of his powerful back, muscles rippling, as Alex braced against the shower stall walls. A moan escaped her.

Mei Ling soaped his back, rubbing across the broad athletic shoulders, down his spine, stroking up his flanks. She moved closer, pressing herself to Alex's warm skin. She snuggled there, arms around his waist. She planted kisses across his shoulder blades, licking the water spray from the shower. Mei Ling rubbed her breasts over his back, drawing designs in the soap and causing her nipples to extend and pucker.

Mei Ling's hands played along his stomach, enjoying the feel of his soft skin and moved down to run her fingers in the hair just above his penis. Her fingers combed the hair and then she gripped his growing erection. She felt the enormous vein along the swelling shaft come throbbing to life. Alex shifted, spreading his legs to give Mei Ling's magical fingers more access.

She slipped one hand between his legs from behind to weigh and feel his testicles. Mei Ling rolled them in her palms as she continued stroking his magnificent cock, her fingers barely reaching all the way around its girth.

Alex looked down at the torrent of water showering over his amazing erection. Mei Ling's hand was cradling it, squeezing it, moving up and down its length, letting her hand roll over the engorged crown with a little squeeze and then back down to the base. Again and again she repeated the motion as he admired the sight of her delicate hands playing back and forth along his length. He leaned back against her, pressing her against the wall and forcing her breasts against his back. He couldn't recall ever feeling more excited, his cock had never felt so good, so extended, so full, so extraordinarily hard. His skin seemed stretched and stressed in excruciating pleasure. His entire body seemed eager to extend itself into her loving hand. It was extraordinary, the only word he could think of for it.

"Oh, Mei Ling, this is wonderful."

Her breasts cushioned him, seemed to roll beneath him as he rocked against her. The water sheeting over them was like a wet, thick cloud. Her nipples were strident against his back, reflecting her erotic pleasure in stroking his manliness and his smooth back massaging her breasts.

"Oh, Alex, ...... ....... ....you're getting bigger and bigger, .......... ...... I can't wait to have you! ..... I love your big cock,.......love holding it like this, Alex"

"mmmnnnnhh,............hmmmmm." was all he could manage to say.

Reluctantly, he turned toward her. They stood in each other's arms, kissing deeply. The shower beat down like a thunderstorm, pounding against the glass wall surrounding them. Steam rose around them, bathing their bodies. Alex fondled her breasts, sweeping away the droplets glistening on her skin. His thumb circled the swollen cones of her nipples. He held her nipples tenderly, rolling them between thumb and forefinger. He marveled how pretty they were, perched there on her perky breasts

She stretched toward him, yielding her breasts to him even more as she reached for a kiss." Feeling his cock touch her mound just as his tongue reached out to fence with the tip of her tongue, she giggled tensely with pleasure.

"Oh Alex,......... oh, wow ...."

She felt his hands slip down her back, barely touching her skin, but tracing an exciting trail until his hands cupped her buns in his big hands. As he lifted her and spread her open, she felt her pubic mound slide up his shaft. It was very hard and made her think of the big vein she had noticed throbbing with need for her.

And then suddenly the tip of his cock slipped inside her, past the tightness at her entry! He lowered her firmly down onto the raging erection waiting like a starving thing for her life-giving warmth. A white-hot moistness drenched his cock, scalding him with the pleasure of her welcoming love channel.

It was wonderful, Mei Ling thought, feeling the strangeness of this hot, wonderfully full shaft stretching her, opening her, touching her so deeply. She felt the head of it drive deep, deep into her. It touched her cervix, she felt that it knew everything about her now.

Alex slammed her roughly against the shower wall, urgently fucking into her tight pussy. His excitement drove him relentlessly. After only a few strokes his excitement let him down and he spurted his cum into Mei Ling's grasping cunt. He slumped against her body.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. You make me so excited!"

Mei Ling knew that he would be better though, now that he had cum the first time. And she intended there would be a second time, and a third time. His big cock had filled her delightfully, teasing her desire for more. She felt him slowly relax inside her body and then slide from her grip.

Alex kissed her pussy again as he toweled her legs and Mei Ling stroked her fingers through his damp hair.

"Oh, Alex, you made me want more of that big cock. Let's go relax on the bed. I'm going to work you up until you want me again!"

Mei Ling could see that his dick was already responding. It hung at a downward angle, but it remained beautifully full and inviting.

While Alex lay back on the bed spent, Mei Ling straddled him in the 69 position and began kissing the soft shaft back to life. Alex stirred and she felt his tongue on her clitoris, teasing her lips apart to find the little bud. He licked in circles around it, and watched as it hardened and extended. He pressed his tongue along the inviting slit of her pussy, and circled around the moist entry to her vagina. He marveled at how his cock could have squeezed into such a snug entry, and then licked the smooth area between her vagina and her anus. He felt Mei Ling squirm with pleasure as he firmly licked her from her clit to her anus.

Mei Ling muzzled his cock and slowly ran her lips and tongue over his balls, content to let him pleasure her pussy with his tongue. She pressed her breasts against him and fucked against his eager tongue until she felt him slip his tongue into her and begin to circle the tight ring of her vagina. She moaned with pleasure, encouraging more of that. She felt her first tiny mini-orgasm tingle through her body. It was the promise of bigger thrills to come.

As Mei Ling took his cock into her mouth once more, she felt it harden and come back to life. She squeezed the large balls and trailed her fingers down between the tight buns of his ass. She teased her pinky finger into his asshole and felt him tense and then sigh heavily. His cock jumped in her mouth and Mei Ling pulled away, trailing a long web of precum from the head.

Turning around, she snuggled into his arms and kissed her own juices from his lips.

"I love your breasts, Mei Ling. They are perfect!" he murmured, fondling first one and then sliding down into the valley and over to the other one. They lay there fondling each other for a few minutes more.

"Mmmm, I'm all wet for you Alex. Put this big thing in me again!" she whispered into his ear.

Alex knelt between Mei Ling's widespread legs as if her were an Adonis. His big dick was hard and jutting once again. He let it sway menacingly over her vulnerable open pussy and stared down at her beauty as his hands fondled her feet and spread her legs wide.

Mei Ling smiled up at him, eyes shining, lips glistening moist. She spread the lips of her pussy provocatively, letting him see how wet she was, showing him how the bright coral inner lips glistened with her juices.

"Hurry, Alex. I want it now! I love your big cock!"

Alex shuddered with pleasure at her invitation. He leaned forward on his hands and looked into her eyes.

"You put it in, Mei Ling. Put my cock in that sweet pussy!

Her hand closed around it and she pulled it up and down the wet slit while Alex watched proudly how the head of it teased her clitoris. He did not move forward, but let her move the big cock head up and down her wet slit, and around and around her clitoris as they looked wantonly into each others eyes. And then, suddenly, he lunged into her, his body covering hers. He plunged completely into her defenseless cunt, the hair of their mounds slamming together.

"Ohhhhhhh! She screamed. Ohhhh, my god, … … you are so … … big! It fills me up. Ohhhh! I love your cock, Alex!"

Alex was in control now. He knew that he could last a long time for her now that his first excited orgasm was past. He concentrated on making their second fuck a delight for her.

Mei Ling tucked a second pillow under her head as he began stroking. She looked at the erotic sight of this huge shaft impaling her. She could feel his eyes on her as he proudly preened and shoved the glistening shaft more slowly in and our of her body. He pulled it completely out, leaving the dark red head glistening against her entrance, threatening, erotic, satyr-like, ready to break through her entrance again. It was beautiful, framed by her splayed pussy lips; its pink contrasting with the black of the silken hair of her mound. They lingered like that, looking between her legs at the beauty of their bodies. The preamble to their fucking.