Sarawak Adventure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled his hands around the outside of her legs to cover her breasts. Together they rocked, locked in a compact embrace of pleasure. The two lovers closed their eyes, enraptured.

"Oh, Mark, take my panties off, please, please put it in!"

Mark slipped the gossamer-like panties down over her hips. Mei Ling lifted to help him, then opened her legs wide and pulled him hard toward her.

He looked down at her, cock swaying menacingly over her. Mei Ling eyed him. Her tongue swept over her lips, an involuntary reaction to seeing his raging hard on, the dark red of its head taut and moist with precum.

He loved looking at her in this position. She looked wanton; naked except for the lacy bra and her strappy high-heeled sandals, legs wide spread. He looked at the mound nicely covered with her silky black hair and then the glistening bright red of her pussy slit. Mei Ling spread the lips between her legs and smiled invitingly.

'NOW! Put it in!" she screamed.

Mark felt her guide his cock to the sopping wet canal between her legs. His eyes opened with a start when she lunged toward him and impaled herself on his cock. The shock of the oven like heat of her body thrilled him. Mei Ling's warm wetness surrounded him like a blast furnace.

"Ohhh, yes, darling. Yes. You feel so good in there!" Her eyes were wide open staring at him and he saw her shiver with pleasure as he settled his cock deep inside her warmth. She winced as he thrust hard against her pussy.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing,... a little sore, go ahead,..." she said tentatively.

He watched the glistening moisture on his cock as he withdrew and crawled up over her chest. She stared up at him questioningly.

"How about this? Will a titty-fuck be nicer tonight?"

"Oh, Mark,.. that's lovely. I love this big thing between my tits!"

Mei Ling squeezed them together around his shaft. She could feel his warmth and her own juices as he slipped between soft mounds of flesh. Her nipples jutted excitedly above them.

"Tell me about it. Have you been naughty today? Mark whispered breathily and Mei Ling shivered with the pleasure of his cock and the thrill of seeing how she excited him.

"Oh, yes, very naughty!"

"And was it fun?"

"Oh, god yes, it was... wonderful!"

"Did Alex seduce you? Did he touch your breasts like this?"

"Yes, just like that. Even at lunch. He put his hand on my arm and I pressed his fingers against my breast." She moved her breasts in delicious little movements, fondling his cock like a wet soft pussy. Mark moaned, his head back, howling at the ceiling. Her soft tits were like warm velvet surrounding him. He could feel the base of the valley firm and hot under the swollen under vein of his cock.

"We walked on the beach and when no one was around, he slipped his hand where you had yours."

"Here?" his voice was taut with excitement. He reached back to fondle her mound as she squeezed his cock with her tits.

"Here?" he repeated, her mound in his hand.

"Yes, his fingers slipped between my legs, Mark and he just held it. I felt like a teenager again."

Mark felt Mei Ling wriggle seductively against his body. He could feel the tuft of hair of her mound and feel the wetness of her pussy surrounding his fingers. His excitement drove him deep into her cunt and he squeezed the mound, his fingers curled on her G-spot.

"Ohhhhhh,..yes!" she murmured.

"And is he as big as you expected?" he asked, the thrill of jealous pain throbbing in his throat.

"Oh, yes! Oh Mark, he is so BIG! I thought he would split me in two! When I first saw it, I was shocked."

"And did you take it in your mouth, Mei Ling darling?"

"Yes, but first, I just held it in my hand and stroked it. He is long. I just played with it and looked at it, and then Alex pulled me to it. I looked up into his eyes and opened my mouth. We looked into each other's eyes. I felt the head of it against my lips. Oh my god it felt big. Like a big ice-cream cone."

Mark squeezed again the wet mound under his hand and felt the sticky slick feel of her tits against his cock and the sheer pleasure of her lips as she licked the head of his cock.

"Oh, god,..." he gasped. "Tell me more, Mei Ling."

"I kissed it, Mark. And then he shoved it right into my mouth. I kept looking at his eyes looking at me. And it choked me it was so big. But I held on, closed my teeth on it and watched him wince!" Her words rushed out in an excited tumble, surprising Mark with the excitement in her voice as she stopped to suck the head of his cock again.

"Did he cum,... in your mouth?"

"No, I wouldn't let him. I wanted it in my pussy!" she said through clenched teeth.

"And he fucked you?"

"Oh, yes! Fuck me now, darling. I'll tell you while you are doing me! He shoved that big thing into me hard and fast." She gulped and stopped as he thrust hard into her mouth.

"Yes, like that! Oh, Mark, yess!"

And you fucked him back, my darling wife?"

Oh yes, I humped against him, I gobbled him with my cunt, darling. I fucked him like he has never been fucked before. He kept getting more excited. His dick is so long, I almost couldn't take all of him. But then suddenly it was all inside me, all of him, Mark, all of his big long cock I remember from years ago."

"Good, Darling?"

"Oh, yes, good. Put it in me, Mark. It won't hurt that much. Put your lovely dick inside me, darling."

Eagerly, Mark slipped down her body, his cock feeling every curve and soft round ness as he slithered town over her mound. He felt his cock slide between her legs and his cock tumble down over the hairy mound of her pussy. Mei Ling opened her legs wide to him.

"Was it good, Mei Ling, were you well fucked!" he murmured gratefully into her ear as his cock slipped into the happy wetness of her cunt.

"Like you are fucking me now! Cum darling, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me! I can't get enough of you!"

Mark raised her legs, holding her ankles and bottomed out hard against those wet pussy lips he had spanked into tense excitement. She was wonderfully tight in spite of her wanton sex day.

"That's it! More! Harder! Shove it in!"

"Oh, Mei Ling, it feels so good! So Hot!" he bit her ear lobe as his hips continued their aggressive, thrusting.

"Ohhhh, Fuck me! Mark! Mark! Mark! Fuck me! YES!"

Mark felt his orgasm follow hers and then the warm sperm surrounding his cock deep inside her cunt. They held each other and then slipped apart, kissing in a long weary lingering embrace.

Mei Ling felt complete. She felt loved. She drifted into enchanted sleep.

Mark lay in the darkness for a long time, lingering in thoughts of his wife fucking Alex and idly stroking the firm wet mound between her thighs, soothing her; soothing himself. He stared into the darkness a long, long time before drifting off to sleep.

To be continued...

12