Sarawak Adventure Ch. 06

Story Info
Elegant party leads upstairs to see & be seen.
3.9k words
4.15
25.9k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 06 - The Party

"We should go first to the Labor Ministry and get you acquainted there,"Mei Ling said. Ryan asked for another cup of coffee and Mei Ling pointed a long slender finger toward her own cup and nodded to the waiter.

"A big part of the fringe benefit cost is under government control, and you need to know some people there to help you understand the responsibilities of employers in Malaysia." Mei Ling looked up expectantly at Ryan and caught him staring at her breasts. She smiled. "O.K?"

He grinned sheepishly, turning back to business. "Yes, OK, lead on, Mei Ling."

"I know most of the ministries you will need and of course, I can help with the insurance you want to carry, too. I just think it's important to understand the country before we talk about insurance coverage. Right?"

"Yes, good." He replied, his eyes exploring the soft contours and high cheekbones of her pretty face. It was an astonishingly lovely face, he mused. So different from American faces, more graceful, exotic.

He followed the tiny miniskirt swinging across long tan legs as she led the way through the restaurant and out into the lobby, then joined alongside her long legged stride to the Mercedes. Ryan opened her door and she swung the beautiful legs under the wheel, not bothering to fuss with the skirt as it nestled high on her thighs. Ryan saw her glance at him to catch him staring at her once again. He made a note to keep his mind on business as much as possible.

Mark:

I could hardly wait to get out the tape I had stolen from Ryan's machine. I waved Mei Ling out of the driveway and then opened my own car to take the video from the glove box.

I brought my coffee and baguette to a deep leather chair in front of the TV and slipped the tape into the player. The screen flickered to the color image of the two of them where I had left them yesterday. Mei Ling's voice was low because she was facing away from the camera, out over the sea.

"I love this place. Mark and I were here last year. It is so peaceful and beautiful, like paradise."

"Wow. What a view!" Alex agreed.

I watched over the brim of my cup as Alex on the screen, offered a massage to my wife. I felt a twinge of jealousy along with sexual arousal as his hands closed over her shoulders and Mei Ling leaned back against him. It scene was so intimate, her head nuzzling his hand as he stood behind her. Alex leaned forward and I could tell that his hands were on her breasts, though I couldn't see them. He stood like that tormenting me with the secret of how his hands were fondling and squeezing her. Mei Ling didn't move away and I watched as he continued his movements and leaned forward to kiss her on top of her head. I fast-forwarded as he continued and then lead her to the huge bed.

She untied the pareo and let it slip down her body and stood expectantly before Alex. The quality of the cameras was excellent and I could see the dark patch of pubic hair under lace panties. Her nipples jutted against the bra and I could see how excited his hands had made her. I stopped the tape and ran up the stairs to our bedroom. The sight of her panties reminded me that they might still be lying where she left them last night. Nothing was left in the room, so I went to the clothes hamper. There I found the panties, still slightly moist feeling, tumbled together with the lace bra. I brought the soft, silken pile downstairs and laid them out on the table. I started the tape once more and settled into my chair, the panties pressed close against my nose.

My cock was semi hard under the loose shorts I wore. I couldn't resist fondling the pleasurable firmness the sight of Mei Ling brought.

"We've never been naked together, Alex. I want to see you; really see you," she whispered

I felt a shudder course through the back of my neck at her words. Her voice was like a warm tongue in my ear as the words tumbled hoarsely from her full lips. Her hand went to her left breast, cupping it idly as she began unbuckling his pants. I watched as my wife knelt before him and pulled his shorts down to reveal his jutting cock. She was right, Alex was large, much larger than me, I thought.

She seemed fascinated by the sight of it and I wondered if she had ever looked at my cock with such rapt attention. I shook myself away from that thought and concentrated on the scene before me.

"OH my god, Alex, it's so big!"

She leaned forward expectantly, lips parted and then it was inside her mouth. Her dark red lips slipped around the big cock as if sampling a large sugarcane. I watched as Mei Ling looked up into his eyes and moved her head from side to side, holding the bulging end of Alex's cock in her mouth.

"Oh, .. .. Mei Ling, my dream girl! Ahhhhh, I thought it would never happen!"

I heard the excitement in Alex's voice. He sounded urgent, aching with need.

Her cheeks sucked in slightly as if she were savoring the taste, sucking hard on him. My own cock was harder from the erotic scene and I felt the naked head of it under the open leg of my shorts. Precum wet the end of it and I toyed with it between my finger and thumb. It was slick and silky under my touch. I shivered slightly with self-pleasure and watched Alex look toward the ceiling, eyes closed in savage pleasure as Mei Ling took more of his length into her mouth and squeezed his balls before my eyes. I slipped the silky panties against my cheek and basked in the scent of Mei Ling and her perfume as she ate his cock on the screen.

I took a moment to spread butter on the baguette, never taking my eyes from the screen as Mei Ling's aggressive blowjob continued. I dabbed at a bit of butter spilled on the table and then touched it to my lips, realizing that in doing it I was tasting not only the butter but a little precum from my own cock.

The two of them disappeared in the direction of the bathroom and I wished there had been no camera for me to watch them shower. I turned up the volume so I could hear their voices. I could not distinguish all the words, only a few could be made out. I leaned forward, excited by the tension of hearing but not seeing.

"......................., it's so big!"

Then laughter, followed by the male voice, "Oh, Mei Ling, this is wonderful."

I heard her voice again, muffled but tunnel-like from the tile of the bathroom walls:

"Oh, Alex, ...... ....... ....you're getting bigger and bigger, .......... ...... I can't wait (unintelligible)... ..... I love your big .... ......... . (some unintelligible words), ......... Alex"

The male voice moaned loudly in pleasure. The long, drawn out sound echoed hollowly from the room. Then a loud thump of their bodies against the shower enclosure and the door banging open.

"Oh Alex,......... oh, wow ...."

The sound of the water was louder now and the repeated thumping told me what was happening. I didn't have to see them to know that Alex was fucking Mei Ling. I knew that she would have her legs around his waist, eagerly accepting that long thick cock.

I was rubbing the head of my cock fiercely as I imagined the scene of my wife and Alex. And then, as quickly as it started, the bumping subsided into silence and the water stopped drumming against the wall. I heard Alex's voice more clearly now:

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. You make me so excited!"

I smiled. So! Alex had cum without satisfying her. But then I heard her voice, tight with need urging him, almost begging him. The naughty thought of his cum slipping down her thighs as they toweled each other's bodies sprang to my mind.

"Oh, Alex, you made me want more of that big cock. Let's go relax on the bed. I'm going to work you up until you want me again!"

They reappeared in the bedroom scene, both still naked, Mei Ling leading him by his cock, her hand holding it like a handle. Alex had a big smile on his face as he followed her eager stride to the bed. Mei Ling almost leapt onto the bed and lay open to him, her legs spread wide and a wide smile welcoming him. Dreamily, I pressed her panties to my nose and inhaled deeply the almond like scent of her pussy still clinging to the garment.

I watched as Mei Ling straddled Alex's face and lowered that same pussy scent over his mouth and then leaned forward and began kissing and licking his cock. I was thrilled with the sight of her gorgeous body hunched over Alex's athletic body. I unzipped my shorts and loosed my own jutting cock, now hard as it had ever been, and surrounded it with Mei Ling's panties. Slowly, I stroked myself as I watched my darling wife as she slowly licked and suckled his big cock back to life. It took almost no time at all. He was soon hard and stiffly erect as her mouth over and over slipped over the bulging head and down his shaft. My hand made the same motion over my own cock, the silky panty caressing me.

I watched as she withdrew from him and turned to snuggle into his arms. I could hear their voices perfectly now.

"I love your breasts, Mei Ling. They are perfect!" I heard him say, his voice low and full of sexual need once again.

Her voice sounded sexy to my ears:

"Mmmm, I'm all wet for you Alex. Put this big thing in me again!"

She said it softly and seductively, but the microphone picked up every nuance and made my hand tighten on my cock. I watched as she lay back and spread her legs wide for Alex; watched as he knelt between her legs; then shuddered with pleasure as my wife's hand reached for the big cock and pull it toward the bright coral slit of her pussy. She slipped the head along her slit, smiling up at his pleasure lighted face, and then tucked the big head into her cunt and spread her legs even wider as Alex thrust forward. She looked incredibly erotic to me, spread wide and accepting of the big organ, guiding herself onto it, squirming her hips under his lunging body.

I watched as Mei Ling thrashed in orgasm, her arms flailing the bed, her head whipping back and forth with pleasure. Slowly her movements slowed. Alex's lean hard body continued fucking into her. He exulted over her, his cock lancing deep into her lust written over his entire face and body as he took her, impaling her body with his long organ. Finally, I watched as his sweating body became taut as a bow and then fell on her body and thrust a few more times, emptying his cum into my wife's cunt. Exhausted at last, he rolled off her and his wilting cock stood at half strength, glistening with her wetness, long drooling streamers of cum stretching from his body to hers.

My cum shot high into the air and splashed down, hot and thick on my body. Further spurts oozed down over Mei Ling's lacy panties, still flashing up and down my weakening cock. I slumped back and watched the two fucking wildly on the bed. I was overcome with the pleasure of it. Exhausted, I fast-forwarded the machine and lay back in my chair.

Mei Ling soon recovered and as is characteristic of her, she wanted more. I watched as Alex lay completely wiped out on the bed. Mei Ling bent to the task once again and soon had his cock hard. I watched the lovely sway of her breasts as she straddled the erect member and smiled down at him.

"I will do all the work, this time. You can rest,"

And then, sexily, she taunted his attention:

"Watch, Alex," she whispered. "Watch it!"

Alex lazily canted his head up to look between her legs as she settled down over him.

I knew how he felt. I watched, exhausted as my insatiable wife began, once more, riding Alex's huge cock. His hands fondled the lovely breasts, pinching her nipples as she sank lower on the sturdy shaft and closed her eyes in pleasure as it spread her and filled her up. I watched my wife place her hands on his biceps and lean back. Her back arched and her hips canted into him. She looked like a Siamese cat taking her pleasure against a scratching post. Her back arched more, angling her cunt so it forced his cock to touch her just where she needed it most. Up and down she moved forcing him against her g-spot, touching her pussy lips against the curly hair on his pubic mound. Her breasts jiggled into his hands and she through her head back, letting her long hair dangle against her back.

"Ohh, Alex, it is so lovely! So big! It's wonderful!"

A pang of jealousy escaped my self-control, but still I smiled at Mei Ling's pleasure.

Ryan:

The morning was filled with long halls of similar looking government offices. Ryan was starting to flag under the constant intense heat, but Mei Ling still looked fresh to him. At last she relented and slowed the pace as they stepped once again into the brilliant sunlight from a huge ministry building that looked to Ryan like a palace instead of an office building.

"Jesus, what a place!" he muttered to Mei Ling, a grin spreading over his face.

"Everyone says that when they visit here," she laughed. "Now, how about some lunch? Are you hungry yet?"

"I'm starved. I'm exhausted. Do with me what you will!" he replied, and followed along as she led the way him down the street and into a tiny shop that smelled delicious. They were soon in the car and headed out of town along the beach road.

"I'm taking you to my secret place!" she said.

She turned down into a grove of trees. The lane lead to a small park overlooking the river and parked the car. She led him down a path nicely shaded from the sun he had learned to hate. A cool breeze drifted from the ocean and bent the scent of flowers toward them.

"Here we are! Better than any restaurant I could have taken you to!" she smiled. She swung one long leg over the only bench in a shaded nook open to the deserted riverbank. She tucked her short skirt down between her legs for modesty and invited him to sit on the other end of the bench while she opened the bags and wrappings on five different dishes. The warm aroma seeped up between them and Ryan had a distinct feeling of intimacy and warmth.

Mei Ling laughed at Ryan's hesitant approach to one of the dishes. "Pick it up like this, Ryan, here, let me show you. Taste this." She crimped it and offered it to his lips. He sucked it into his mouth and savored the morsel. Ryan watched her purse her lips, setting the example for him. He was struck with how pretty and tempting her lips were, large and glistening in the dappled sunlight.

"This one you suck the center out. Don't try to eat the rest of it!" she urged.

There were bottles of a fruit punch that tasted fresh and flavorful.

"This is delicious, Mei Ling. I have no idea what I'm eating, but I love it."

"I know what you mean. One American ex-pat gave me something called Peach Cobbler. It looked sticky and gooey but it tasted wonderful. You have to try new things, eh?" she bubbled with enthusiasm and Ryan's crush on her deepened.

When they had finished, they relaxed and looked out over the water. Ryan turned to her and said, "Mei Ling, I want to ask something. It's a little odd."

"Go ahead," she said, looking at him expectantly.

"I want to touch your lips. They look beautiful. Unreal! Sorry, I shouldn't have said it."

"It's OK, go ahead," her smile broadened and her eyes sparkled as she leaned forward.

"Not like that, I mean like this," grinning. He leaned forward and pressed his lips lightly against hers.

Mei Ling looked around her modestly. "We don't do that very often in public. I like it though," she laughed, again. "But, then, it isn't public here, is it?" she said.

"Sorry about that," Ryan said, and looked away.

They continued talking and enjoying the shade and a light breeze that relieved the intensity of the midday heat.

"I suppose we should get back at it!" he said reluctantly.

"Yes."

"What are we doing this afternoon? he asked.

She told him the schedule and that they would finish at 2:30 or so. As they folded up the bags and wrappings, Mei Ling asked, "Can you tell by just one taste?" Her eyes met his and a funny little smile crossed her lips.

"What?" he said, puzzled.

"When I tried peach cobbler, I had to try more than one taste, .. ........" she grinned at him and her dark eyes twinkled.

Ryan leaned closer and felt her lips move slightly under his. He tasted the tip of her tongue with his.

"Mmmm, better than peach cobbler, even!" he muttered, looking down at her lips when they parted, then tasted again.

"Much better," Mei Ling giggled. She stood up and Ryan followed her up the path to the car.

Ryan was having second thoughts about kissing her. As she drove along the busy city street, he was going over his thoughts and kicking himself for coming on to another man's wife. After all, Mark had been helpful and he liked him. Somehow he wasn't proud of himself. His mind slipped back to the pleasant softness of her lips and of her offer of a second kiss.

"We have one more appointment, Mr. Ryan. We just need to get you officially registered with the environmental agency. It will make it easier when you decide on your plant site."

Ryan snapped back from the reverie.

"OK, fine."

They drove in silence, but he noticed her glancing toward him. The afternoon sun made her legs glow with a warm golden sheen. The miniskirt tented a shadow temptingly high on pretty thighs.

"Uhhh, .. Mei Ling, I should apologize .. I shouldn't have done that. .."

"No problem, Jack."

"Well, I .. .."

"Actually, I enjoyed it. So, .. .." she smiled at him, then turned back to her driving, the smile lingering on those succulent, moist, glistening red lips.

"Well, thanks, but I shouldn't have .. .."

"Would it shock you, .. I wonder. Would it shock you if I told you that .. .. that Mark would also like it that you kissed me?" She looked quickly at him, a questioning look on her face. She blinked her long eyelashes, then turned away as the light changed.

"He finds it exciting. Besides, he likes you. He would enjoy knowing that you were excited .. .. by me. You know? It's just the way he is."

"Oh, really? And, .. .. what about you?"

She was silent for a little while and looked off in the distance at the next stoplight, saying nothing.

"Well, I enjoy helping him with his fantasies. But, sometimes I .. .. would also like them to be real. Lately, that has been on my mind. I hope that doesn't shock you."

She hit the brakes hard and veered into a garage under a tall building. Suddenly in a shadow, it was like a mine shaft compared to the white light of the sunny day.

"Oops, sorry! I lost track of where I was, she giggled.

Ryan thought how sexy the click of her heels sounded on the marble floors of the office building. He followed along docilely, watching the swing of her skirt teasing those long beautiful legs.

Sheepishly, he caught up with her so the thought of slipping his hand under her skirt didn't haunt him quite so much. He knew how soft everything would feel, how soft and warm her body would be there, and he shook his head to clear the distraction.

"This is Miss Qwan," She said. "Mr. Ryan is here looking for a plant site, Soo Ling, and we want to have him registered so you can lead him through the proper filings." Once again, Ryan was impressed that Mei Ling seemed to know everyone and everyone knew her.

"Pleased to meet you, Mr. Ryan, I've been expecting you. Please be seated." She waved toward a low table with two chairs and a small couch.

Soo Ling was beautiful. She wore a crisp white blouse and a black skirt, looking businesslike, but nothing could hide the soft curves of her body. She crossed her legs and the skirt rose a little higher on thighs as she perched on the edge of the chair next to Mei Ling.

There were a few forms to sign and materials to take along. Ryan was trying to focus on the work at hand in spite of the lovely legs of the young clerk. He noticed a wry smile cross Mei Ling's lips as she gave him a knowing glance. Slowly, she uncrossed her own legs, paused with a devilish look on her face. Her legs were parted and he could see the flash of panties as she held the pose for just a moment before languorously closing them. He couldn't help staring at the white spot her crossed leg had left just above the right knee. Slowly the spot went away and he found himself tongue-tied with the beauty of her round perfect knees below the short skirt.

12