Sarawak Adventure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and looked at Soo Ling, with a completely innocent look.

"Good. Have we seen everything we need to see today then? Thank you very much."

They said their good byes and Soo Ling followed them to the door, bowing politely with a radiant smile for the tall American.

"I can see that you will have no trouble with this department, then." Mei Ling's laugh echoed in the long hallway as she led him back to the underground garage.

"Listen Mr. Ryan, would you like to come to a party tonight?"

"Uh, well, .. It's not necessary. I can fend for myself."

"One of the biggest developers in Kuching is throwing a party and Mark and I are going. You might make some useful contacts, too."

"Really, go ahead. You have a good time."

"I would like you to come," she said.

"In that case, .. I accept; happily!"

Mei Ling smiled and rolled big brown eyes at him over the top of her black-rimmed sunglasses.

"We'll pick you up at 6:30, then. Good afternoon, Mr. Ryan!"

To be continued...

12