Sarika Bhabhi Fucked by Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anilsahotra
anilsahotra
254 Followers

She sighed and moaned sexily "….aaaaaahhhhhhhh……dear… ….uuuuufffffffff………yesss….that’s fine……I really like it….." I sucked her nipples one by one. Her nipples became harder. I went on sucking her nipples. We were still standing. Then Sarika Bhabhi told me to take her to bed "….dear Dewarjee, let us go to bed….let us enjoy fully……fuck me in the bed…..I will give you all co-operation in the bed, dear….." We came to bed. We were entwined in each other’s arms and kissing each other hotly and fervently. She was very lively.

She asked me to again mouth her breasts. I moved towards her succulent breasts. I kissed them. The softness, silkiness and smoothness of her breasts made me more fervent. Sarika Bhabhi seemed much more hotter and sexier that want I had read in the stories about young sexy Bhabhis. Sarika Bhabhi was caressing my face and head while I kept on kissinf, licking and sucking her breasts. She was giving all sorts of encouragements. I was enjoying too much. Sarika Bhabhi was moaning and sighing heavily. She was tossing her body in excitement. She asked me amidst her moans and sighs to kiss her thighs and crotch also. I did kiss her silky shining smooth hairless thighs and triangular crotch. She was throwing her legs and was tossing her body in the state of stimulation, thrill and vibrancy. Sarika Bhabhi was in complete effervescence now.

She started uttering fervently "…….oooohhhh dear Dewarjee…..it is too much stimulating to me……now I am craving for your manhood inside me…..yess dear come on, fuck me……I am longing for it for quite some time…..I cann’t wait any more dear…… come on fuck me…..yess dear push your manhood right inside my hot cunt….it has become wet now…..oooohhh, I am getting impatient….. now I can not hold myself anymore….I am dying…..oooohhh come on, fuck me….." Sarika Bhabhi was now fully aroused. I came over her. She parted her thighs, took my manhood in her hand and guided it to her love zone. I dived right in side her hot valley. As there was already much fluid inside her wet vagina I did not have any difficulty in pushing my cock in. She said with her half closed eyes "….ooohh dear fuck me…yess, fuck me….. " I started making too and fro movement of my torso. After few strokes Sarika Bhabhi raides her thighs up. That gave me more room to enter. I pushed more into her. Initially I was fucking her gently. I gradually increased my speed. She was just sighing and moaning in ecstasy and pleasure. As I increased my speed she encircled her thighs and legs around my waist. I pushed a little more. Then coming up to my knees I held her soft sexy fleshy hips and lifted a little more.

I was finding it easier to push my cock into her. Now I was able to push my cock fully into her. The more I fucked her the more my cock was getting harder and longer. She was feeling too much of excitement out of it. She sighed and moaned heavily "….aaaahhhh…..uuuuuffffffff…… aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh……yess….aaaaaahhhh……ye ss dear… …like that…fuck me like that…I like it……aaaaaahhhhhhh……..I was really longing for it dear Dewarjee……

And I was fucking Sarika Bhabhi with all my vigour and strength. In fact I had read about fucking and also I had seen blue films, but actually I did not know, fucking a woman would be so pleasant and exciting. I was fucking Sarika Bhabhi and she was encouraging me more and more. My piston was working well in her bore and as if our engine were creating too much of compression. After some time I ejaculated inside her valley. We both were spent fully. We gasped heavily. We rested there. Sarika Bhabhi said to me "……dear I never knew you would be so good…..

it was really marvellous…..you fuck well…..yess dear you are vary manly…..I like such persons….…After a long time I had such pleasure…..in fact my hubby is more engrossed in his jobs….so he had hardly any interest in it now…...dear…..I would like to have many more fucking from you…..I would come to you for fucking as and when we get free time…..yess dear….I like the way you fucked me…." I said her "….Sarika Bhabhi you have changed me completely. Now I have tasted a young woman……Bhabhi I would also like to fuck you again and again, if you really give me chances……you are too good in the bed Bhabhi…..in fact I had fantasized about fucking you earlier Bhabhi….

I have been really yearning to fuck you Bhabhi….but I cloud not muster courage to advance even a little bit…. Sarika Bhabhi I am really thankful to you for you have given me chance to fuck you….many a times I have wished to fuck a young Bhabhi like you…..I have always been fantasizing about fucking various young sexy looking Bhabhis…..yess Sarika Bhabhi it is true…. " By then I was aroused again a s she was caressing my cock. I fucked her from behind making her bend forward taking the help of the table in the standing position. She gave me all co-operations by throwing her hips back with my each stroke. I was stroking her fast and she responded very well. My shaft was smoothly going in and coming out. She was moaning and sighing heavily and was just uttering "……aaaaaahhhhhI…..uuuuuhhhhh……that’s fine dear……..aaaaaahhhhhh……you are great……aaaaaahhhhhh…..oooohhhh…..yess like that…. ….aaahhhh…….uuuuuuufffffff…….ooooohhhhh……go on…..aaaaahhhhh…..go on my dear….yess fuck me like that………fast.

That gave me too much of encouragement. I kept on fucking Sarika Bhabhi holding her fleshy smooth sexy hips. We enjoyed fucking in that posture for quite some time. Finally we again exhausted. We took rest in the bed. She kissed me and put on her clothes. She thanked me for the energy I spent for her. And then she went out of my room. So that was my first experience of fucking. Since then I fucked hot and sexy Sarika Bhabhi many times. Each time she demanded vigorous fucking from me. I hope you would like the story. Young hot and sexy women Aunties and girls interested in friendship, please do write to me at my email.

anilsahotra
anilsahotra
254 Followers
12