Sarlene's Touch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

Messandra gasped, then bent to kiss each of Calleslyn's nipples in turn, her tongue moist and eager. "Yes..." she murmured, "oh yes..."

The elf responded by moving her fingers in, penetrating the wetness of the woman's cunt. Her partner moaned, twisting on the carpet, as Calleslyn hooked one leg in hers. At last, Messandra seemed to realise what her lover needed, gingerly touching the patch between the elf's legs, running a finger between her thighs. How she ached for that touch, that release!

Calleslyn moved her own fingers in and out, slipping into the wetness of Messandra's cunt, showing the woman what she herself wanted. The human fumbled, her thumb sliding along the elven woman's pussy, in the slickness of her sex. The elf moaned softly, encouraging her, moving her own fingers faster.

It was too much for Messandra. She rolled onto her own back, bucking, her legs thrashing, disentangling themselves. Calleslyn raised herself on an elbow, her fingers still pumping in and out, as Messandra reached for one of her breasts. The woman was imploring her now, gasping and crying out in pleasure. Calleslyn twisted, bringing her face to Messandra's pussy once more.

She licked it eagerly, her index finger still sliding in and out of the woman's wetness, finding her clit with her tongue. Messandra cried out, her own caresses forgotten, one hand just gripping Calleslyn's buttock, her nose pressed against her friend's belly. The elf straddled her, one thigh on either side of her face, still licking and sucking as her finger continued to probe.

With a final wordless shout, Messandra came a second time, her body convulsing, gripping Calleslyn's back, her face now pressed against one of the elf's inner thighs. Her legs thrashed, and she whimpered, as the adventurer's long hair slid down over her side.

"Goddess, I'm sorry," the human said. "You're just so good." She gulped before continuing, "But I do want it all. I know to know what it feels like. To make another woman cum like I have. I just need... I just need to know how to do it right."

"I think you know what to do," Calleslyn said, "just like you do to yourself." She was impatient now, but trying not to let it show. "I need you, I really need you now. I can't wait any longer."

Messandra reached up, turning her face towards the elf's own pussy. Calleslyn felt her finger slide in, gasped again as the pleasure began to build. She needed the release, needed it so badly. She rocked her hips back and forward, rubbing the finger against the inside of her cunt. The map-seller was breathing heavily, still unsure of herself. "Yes, that's good" the elf moaned, "don't stop."

Messandra was moving her finger eagerly now, and Calleslyn shuddered in anticipation. The human woman's hand was now slick with her sex, as the elf kissed the inside of her thigh, ran the tip of her tongue along one lip of her pussy. At the touch, the map-seller let out a strangled yelp, pulled her finger our, and grabbed Calleslyn's buttocks in both hands, forcing her down over her mouth.

Her tongue slid into the elf's cunt, slipping around inexpertly, until she found the clit. "Yes, right there!" Calleslyn cried, grinding her hips into the woman's face. Messandra sucked, her skill and confidence obviously growing. That was it; the elf could speak no longer. She gasped, cried out her lover's name, as the delicious pleasure mounted.

She came suddenly, her thighs almost gripping Messandra's head. It was an explosion, her pent up passion releasing itself in one sudden moment, her moans echoing her partner's own. Waves of pleasure crashed through her body, blinding white.

Messandra now knew exactly what it was like to have a woman orgasm into her face...

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12