Sarlene's Touch Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ansreal's tongue darted into her navel, teasing her for a few long seconds before she moved those rounded lips lower. Calleslyn moved herself further upright, pressing against the wall with one hand as the young elf reached her sex. She felt her partner's tongue dip inside, almost desperate in its passion, and let out a small groan of her own.

Ansreal seemed no expert, and she wondered if the other elf preferred men to women – which was sometimes the way, even among her kind – or had just had little practice over the last few years. But it didn't matter, for she was certainly good enough, and was soon responding to her partner's cries, finding what she liked.

Calleslyn closed her eyes, savouring the sensation as the younger woman explored every cranny of her sex. Her clit was on fire, the passion mounting, and she found herself rocking her hips back and forth. If the squire really did prefer men, she was not showing it now, and the adventurer felt her juices flowing, a white fire rising within her loins.

She reached a sudden climax, crying out and gasping with delighted pleasure, an old Elvish blessing on her lips as the release washed over her. She lifted her legs from beneath her lover's arms, and flopped onto her back. Ansreal moved up to lie beside her, sliding her hand over her belly to caress the mound of her breasts once more.

"Try those enchanting fingers again," the squire whispered into her ear, and Calleslyn rolled over onto her side to face her.

They kissed slowly as she moved a hand over the would-be paladin's hips and down between her legs. She stroked them slowly at first, dipping in to the slick dampness. "As fresh as the touch of spring rain," said Ansreal, an Elvish saying. Calleslyn slid her finger deeper, across her partner's clit, soon sending a second to join it.

Ansreal's hips ground into her hand, and she rolled over onto her back, squirming against the sheets. The older elf did not pause in her action, keeping her hand moving in and out even as she bent down to kiss a nipple.

"Yes! Fuck me!" The cry was the more surprising for its crudity, expressed in the Common Tongue, the contrast hard against her earlier speech.

Calleslyn moved her hand faster, sensing her partner's urgency. Her fingertip rubbed against the other elf's clit with increasing energy as Ansreal gasps became more and more desperate, her cries now wordless, yet so clearly begging.

At last, the young elf thrashed against the bed, literally screaming with passion and arching her back in the air as her cunt muscles contracted around Calleslyn's fingertips. She withdrew her hand as the other woman calmed down, watching her chest heave as she sought to regain her breath.

She kissed her once more on each breast, and then again, longer, on her lips, before cradling her head into the crook of Ansreal's shoulder. If the squire could do this no more once she was a true paladin, at least, it seemed, she would have good memories to tide her by.

12