Sarlene's Touch Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

His hands moved over her body, pale skin pressing and sliding over her smooth black, the contrast somehow deeply erotic. He moved one hand up to her breast, cupping it, and then rolling the dark nipple between finger and thumb, tweaking and squeezing it until the sound of her moans grew louder. The other hand gripped her round buttocks, reinforcing their rhythm as they continued to grind into him.

She was moving faster now, eyes closed as she cried out with rising passion. His balls were slapping into her buttocks, his pale shaft thumping in and out of her tight dark cunt, juices mingling as they approached their mutual climax.

Ashabi's eyes snapped open, locking onto his as she came with a loud groaning cry. Her body spasmed against his, grinding down hard onto his hips as he finally shot his load deep into her.

For a moment, she remained in position, panting, sweat coating her perfect body, chest heaving as she struggled to regain her breath, hand pressed tightly against the wall as if it was all that was keeping her upright. The she sighed and flopped down beside him, his softening penis slowly withdrawing from her hot pussy.

Meetings between different cultures could, indeed, be rewarding...

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12