Sarlene's Touch Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder how much longer you can hold out," she whispered.

"Please!" Calleslyn had not wanted to beg, but the word leapt from her lips, full of frustrated longing. She almost surprised herself with its intensity. "No more," she added, in a more normal tone of voice, "you don't know how badly I need you."

They gazed into each other's eyes for a second, gauging each other's feelings and intentions. For a moment, she thought Messandra would continue the game for just a little while longer, but instead, the other woman stroked her mound, drifting her fingers down to the elf's swollen and damp lips. Calleslyn let out a long sigh of relief, spreading her legs wide as the fingers continued their circling motion.

Messandra bent down, running her tongue the length of Calleslyn's pussy, forcing out more cries of pleasure in the process. The elf could not believe how turned on she was, how much she wanted this to continue for as long as possible. Her partner changed her position, allowing her to more easily bring her tongue to bear. They knew each other's bodies well now, each knowing exactly the kind of things the other liked, so that what her lover's tongue was now doing to her clit was driving the elf desperately close to the edge.

Yet the human woman paused, allowing her to regain her composure a little, drawing out the pleasure. Calleslyn slowly stroked her lover's calves, now close to her head because of their changed positions on the bed. Tilting her head to one side, she could see Messandra's own sex, lips pink and swollen, adorned with moisture. With a sudden grin, she grabbed onto her partner's nearer leg, lifting it over her head so that the human now sat straddled above her.

She ran the fingers of one hand through the sandy hair of her lover's groin, bringing a slight shiver of anticipation in response. Messandra needed no further invitation, lowering herself so that her pussy was pressed against Calleslyn's lips. The elf kissed her vulva, dipping her tongue into the wet folds, running it over the swollen clit.

With a moan of pleasure, Messandra returned to her own task, sucking the elf's clit, using a finger to probe around it and push further in. Calleslyn gripped the buttocks above her, continuing to lick and probe for all she was worth as she felt her own pleasure inexorably rising.

When they had first made love, it had been difficult finding a mutual rhythm. Messandra's own sexual excitement, and the newness of the experience for her, had meant that she had generally climaxed before her partner, only bringing Calleslyn with her in the afterglow. That was no longer the case. While it sometimes took little to bring her lover to orgasm, the elven woman had learned the pacing required for them both to reach that final rush together, and tonight she was putting that expertise to good use.

Their tongues continued to probe, their slick bodies moving against each other, hard nipples pressed into bellies. It was better even than she had imagined during the day, anticipating how this night would end. Calleslyn had almost lost all control, the pleasure surging through her body as much as she could stand, and she could tell from Messandra's motions that she was in exactly the same position.

They came together, bodies bucking, cunts contracting. Calleslyn literally screamed with release, tears in her eyes as she thrashed on the bed, wave after wave of white fire washing through her. As the room span into view around her again, she planted one more kiss between her lover's legs, and listened to her panting as they lay together.

All thoughts of the dangers of the next day had left her mind long before.

12