Sarlene's Touch Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

Ravette followed him, grasping awkwardly at the ties on his trews. Jiranda was lying back on the sheets now, one knee bent so that the shift slid down over her sheer thighs to reveal a flash of her panties beneath. Almandar climbed onto the bed beside her, kissing her on the mouth as the other woman finally managed to undo his trews, sliding them down over his legs.

He and Jiranda kissed again, and he reached down to the hem of her shift, pulling it up. She leaned back and raised her arms to allow him to pull it off and cast it aside. The rest of her body was as flawless as her legs, her stomach flat and narrow, her breasts pert with dark aureoles and narrow nipples. Her skin was soft and supple, feeling wonderful beneath his questing fingers. He bent down to kiss her collar bone, lightly squeezing one breast with his hand as she kissed the top of his head. His lips soon followed his hand, and his tongue flicked against the hard little nipple, gently teasing it, and making her moan in pleasure.

Her voice was pleasant, he reflected, with a rich timbre that surely made her a good singer. It was a voice he wanted to hear moaning much more before the night was out; just listening to the sound of it was erotic, let alone what he was doing to her body at the time.

Ravette had joined them, easing herself onto the bed, and pushing them forward to make the best use of the little available space. As he continued to tease Jiranda's breasts and feel her back and upper thighs, the other woman was running her own lips over his earlobe, and then down the back of his neck and along his spine. Jiranda squirmed against him, murmuring some soft encouragement as Ravette moved ever lower towards his buttocks.

Almost reluctantly, Almandar rolled over onto his back, his undershorts tenting under the pressure of his erect cock. Jiranda rolled over him slightly, kissing his lips, chin and throat, and running a hand over his belly. Ravette, meanwhile, had moved lower until her head was level with his shorts.

She pulled them down, as the brunette wrapped one of her long legs around his nearest, her toes rubbing against the tops of his own feet. Almandar groaned as Ravette's fingers ran the length of his cock, feeling the length of it. Jiranda paused in her kisses, and joined him in looking down to where the sandy blonde ministered to his erection, her blue eyes wide as they flicked between her prize and the faces of her two companions.

With deliberate slowness, Ravette stuck out her tongue, and licked the underside of his cock. She planted a small kiss on the engorged tip, then took his balls gently in her hands, sucking on each in turn. The half-elf gasped as she continued to caress his straining erection, and Jiranda moved awkwardly down the bed to kiss his navel and squeeze the inside of his thighs.

The two woman shifted positions, by some silent mutual agreement, and soon it was Jiranda who was wrapping her lips around his cock. She took the head part way into her mouth, tasting his pre-cum while Ravette sucked on one of his balls, gently teasing his scrotum. Then they were both licking him, one on each side, beautiful, yet contrasting, faces pressed together as their eyes sought his. He grunted, his hips jerking involuntarily, and strained to stop himself cumming immediately as the delightful torture continued.

He managed – but only just – and it seemed that they had taken the hint, not wanting things to be over so soon. They both pulled back, Jiranda to lie beside him once again, and Ravette to kneel astride one of his legs. She was still wearing her shift, he noticed, but only for a second more, for soon she had pulled it up and over her head, throwing it across the room so that it landed on a far dresser before falling to the floor.

Fully exposed, he could now admire her breasts properly. They had pale pink aureoles, with long nipples that she was already fingering, as she moved her body to make them bounce, obviously well aware of how much he would want to fondle and kiss them. This was clearly a woman who knew her own assets.

Jiranda, meanwhile, was rubbing her crotch against his hip. He reached around to feel her back, questing lower towards her tight buttocks. She pulled her panties down then, pressing skin to skin and running her fingers across his nipples. He glanced down, at the dark-haired mound grinding against his hip, gripping her buttock more firmly, then turned his gaze back towards Ravette.

Sensing his need, she leaned forward, shuffling up the bed to bring their heads level. Her large breasts hung down, emphasising their already impressive size, and he grasped one, kneading it beneath his fingers as she reached forward to kiss him on the lips. She moved to flop down beside him as he moved his attention to her other breast and continued to kiss her passionately.

Jiranda pulled his head to the other side, and he kissed her instead, realising that both women were equally eager to be pleased. He wrapped the nearest arm around the brunette, pulling her into his side, then turned back to Ravette. She had moved up the bed slightly, so that her large breasts with their long pink nipples were almost thrust into his face, and she had already pulled off her panties. He moved his other hand to embrace her, holding both women tightly as he feasted his kisses on Ravette's breasts, licking them, sucking her nipples, lightly nipping them with his teeth and making her cry out in pleasure.

Even as he did so, Jiranda was kissing his neck and shoulder, running her tongue up towards his ear, her legs twining with his, the movements of her groin against his hip growing more urgent. He released both women, and sat up, turning round to sit on his hands and knees, both women beneath him.

They shuffled together on the bed, arms touching as they lay on their backs facing him, making use of the limited space. He looked from one to the other, admiring both of them. Jiranda's small breasts were heaving, the dark nipples fully engorged. Her narrow black bush looked inviting, between those long, silky thighs. Her dark eyes were round, focussed on his own, her breaths long and shallow. He could sense the desire in those eyes, silently begging him to take her first.

Ravette's sandy blonde hair was arrayed about her in a halo, mussed up on the sheets, a few long strands sticking in the sweat covering her swollen breasts. Her curvaceous legs were slightly apart, the golden bush damp with her own desire, her blue eyes focussed, for the moment, not on his, but lower down, to where his cock hung, equidistant between the two. For a second he was paralysed with indecision.

But then Ravette made the decision for him, grabbing his erection, and moving her hips up to meet it. He thrust hard inside her, and she let out a gasp of pleasure, possibly tinged with a little triumph. He positioned himself on top of her, her breasts squeezed against his chest, grinding his hips again and again into her waiting cunt.

Her cries were loud and passionate, willing him on. She wrapped her shapely legs around him, rounded thighs almost against his heaving buttocks as he continued to pound into her. The size of her breasts made it difficult to kiss her from this angle, their prominence forcing his own chest upwards so that he rested partly on his arms.

Jiranda half sat up, caressing his back with one hand, and then kissing his earlobe. "Don't forget to save some for me," she whispered, sounding almost plaintive, her voice so quiet that he could barely catch the words over Ravette's increasingly loud cries.

He slowed his pace, grinding into the blonde more slowly, earning a deep groan of pleasure as she adjusted her own motions to his new rhythm. He glanced aside to Jiranda, the woman who he had first intended to make love to this evening. She was watching them both intently, and he guessed, by the way she was fingering herself with one hand and squeezing a small breast with the other that, while she was frustrated for the moment, she was also deeply turned on by the sight.

He reached his nearer hand down towards her, rubbing it over her groin as he continued to thrust into Ravette. She helped him, guiding his motion as he tried to pleasure both women at once, moving fingers and hips with the same pounding rhythm. It was, he had to admit, an awkward position, and he suspected he was not doing as good a job as he might were he able to give her his whole attention, but he did not want her to feel left out.

Underneath his body, the blonde was moving her hips with increasing vigour, rising to meet his thrusts with ever greater urgency. He responded in kind, reluctantly slipping his hand free from Jiranda's pussy in the process. Ravette's blue eyes were wider than ever, her long hair in total disarray. He sensed the brunette moving up beside him, first glancing down to watch his cock heaving into the other woman, then watching her face from over his shoulder.

Ravette came with a loud cry, and Almandar gasped as he joined her, his seed pouring into her pulsing cunt. They remained together for a while, her hips still straining against his, prolonging the pleasure for as long as possible, as her cries softened to breathy pants.

By the time she released him, he had fully softened, and he collapsed back on the bed beside her, trying to steady his breathing. Jiranda still lay beside him, her desire still unrelieved, but there was nothing he could do for her at the moment; he needed too much time to recover.

Ravette lay on her back, sweat-mired breasts still heaving as she caught her breath. "Whew..." she said at last, in a long exhalation, "that was good!"

The other woman bit her lip, looking slightly pained. "Perhaps," she said softly, "but..." she left the statement hanging.

"Jiranda," said Almandar, trying to sound soothing, "I couldn't forget you. I just need a moment."

"Mmm," was the only response he got at first, but then she began to slowly stroke his chest, running her fingers over the hair. "It certainly looked good," she said, after a while, and then kissed his shoulder. "Just don't be too long."

He leaned over towards her, kissing her tenderly on the lips, and taking one of her hands in his. He gazed down over her naked body, admiring how her shape was so different from Ravette's. His other hand stroked her hair, and they kissed again.

Releasing his hand, Jiranda began to explore his body, brushing her fingertips over it, feeling the shape of his upper arms and legs, his chest and stomach, slowly straying towards his groin, where Almandar began to feel the stirrings of passion once again. Jiranda smiled as she watched his cock stiffening, still only semi-erect, but beginning to rise above the bush of his pubic hair.

With a grin, she sat up in the bed, and moved to sit astride him, legs either side of his hips, pussy hovering just above his growing erection. She slid her hands down her body, dipping between her thighs to rub her clit, fingers coming away damp with moisture. His cock stiffened further as she manoeuvred it again against her inner thigh, the skin so silky smooth and unblemished. She moved gently, rubbing him against her, and slowly lowering herself until the head brushed against her pubic hair, the rough texture contrasting with that of her skin.

She looked down, satisfied that he was fully erect now, and raised herself up slightly, before pushing his cock inch by inch into her tight, waiting pussy. She let out a deep moan as he penetrated her, again letting him admire the musical sound of her voice. Slowly, she began to move herself up and down on his cock, gripping one of her breasts with one hand, and rubbing her groin with the other, sometimes dipping down to feel the shape of him as he thrust up to meet her.

Almandar reached out to her, and she leaned forward slightly so that he could caress, first her flanks, and then the unattended breast. She continued to moan, throwing her head back as she gave vent to her passion. He could feel her tight buttocks pressing down against him as she lowered herself, pushing him as far in as she could, and then moving back up until he was almost free.

The half-elf closed his eyes, savouring the sounds and feelings that flooded his senses. He could just listen to those moans of pleasure forever, especially if she continued to move like this.

Then he felt lips against his, and opened his eyes to see Ravette kissing him. He kissed her back, wondering if she was up for a second try herself later on. He soon got his answer, as she leaned across him, pressing one breast into his open hand – the one that was not already fondling Jiranda's smaller mound. Then she moved, swinging one leg across his chest, pushing herself up until her breasts obscured his vision of the other woman, still sliding up and down on his cock.

He kissed them, savouring them, and taking another opportunity to suck on her large nipples, but soon she moved out of the way, shifting up so that it was now her pussy that filled his vision, her luscious thighs planted on either side of his head. She was damp, her pussy lips swollen with renewed desire, the nub of her clit close to his mouth.

He needed no further encouragement, and began to press his mouth against her slit, kissing and licking her as her own gasps joined Jiranda's. He sucked her clit, and Ravette cried out, her wide hips now moving into his face even as more slender ones ground themselves against his lower body. He looked up, over her belly to watch those large protruding breasts bouncing as he continued to pleasure her.

The cries and moans of both women mingled as their pleasure heightened. Neither seemed to mind sharing him, and he was delighted to oblige, moving with increasing vigour as his strength returned. Ravette's cries were becoming shorter, more urgent, loud enough to almost drown out the melody of Jiranda's. He renewed his attentions on her, driving his tongue deeper, tasting traces of his own semen, licking and sucking on her swollen clit.

Watching her breasts bounce, he saw Jiranda's arms reach around the other woman's body, gripping those heaving globes, tweaking the long nipples beneath her fingers. Ravette let out a shout of pleasured surprise, and leaned back into the other woman, giving her a better purchase.

"Holly goddess! Oh, fuck, yes!" the blonde screamed, her body bucking as she shook with the sudden unexpected force of her second orgasm, her hips grinding into Almandar's face as she did so.

The sound and feel of the other woman climaxing evidently came close to driving Jiranda over the edge, too, for she increased the pace of her thrusts on Almandar's cock, flesh slapping hard against him as those wonderful moans reached a crescendo. They climaxed together, his own groan still muffled by Ravette's body, and she letting out a long, groaning sigh as her spasming cunt drew out the last drops from his cock.

As the three of them cuddled together on the narrow bed afterwards, Almandar reflected that tomorrow was another day. A day when entirely different things might suddenly become clear...

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12