Sarlene's Touch Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

The older woman rolled over onto her side, facing the teenager. She reached down to the hem of Tinberly's shift and slowly lifted it, exposing first her tender young thighs, then her panties and the soft curve of her belly. She made an appreciative sound, and there was no deception in it. The girl was, indeed, beautiful, her skin creamy and enticing, her body fresh and unsullied. She might or might not be a virgin, but she had certainly never done anything like this before, and that made her the very best sort.

She caressed Tinberly's thigh, making the girl shiver, and then reached up to her stomach, running her fingers along it, feeling the smoothness of her skin and the dampness of her sweat. She trailed her finger around the teenager's navel, savouring the shape of it; Tinberly flinched at the first touch, but soon recovered, biting her lower lip, and slowly moving her feet to slip off her boots one at a time. Nyvara noticed that she dug her toes into the pile of the carpet, buttocks moving and crinkling the fabric of her panties as she did so.

The sorceress smiled to herself; the girl was clearly surrendering, allowing her to do whatever she wanted. She moved over, so that she was leaning over the teenager's body, and moved a hand to the rucked hem of her shift, now lying just below the curve of the girl's breasts. She stared into Tinberly's brown eyes, her eyebrows raised questioningly. At first there was no response, but then the girl nodded, almost imperceptibly, still biting her lip. She was glad now that she had not used the potion -- it was always better when they fell under your influence enough to agree to things of their own free will.

She lifted the shift up, exposing Tinberly's breasts, then allowing her to raise her arms to slip the garment off and throw it away to one side. They were small but perfectly shaped, pale nipples pointed with desire, smooth skin glistening slightly with the sheen of sweat. Nyvara cupped one, making the girl squirm against the carpet with a sharp intake of breath. The sorceress bent over, her own large breasts draping against the teenager's flanks, and pressed her lips to a nipple, sucking on it gently as she watched her partner's expression.

Tinberly let out a squeak, a muffled cry of passion caught in her throat, and gasped to steady her breath. Nyvara stroked the eighteen year old's breasts with her fingers, lapping at the sweat with her tongue, flicking each of her nipples in turn. The girl wriggled against the carpet, trying not to cry out, but not quite succeeding, pressing her dainty thighs close together, her fingers massaging the pile, yet not daring to stray close to the source of her delightful torment.

Nyvara moved her tongue lower, sliding over the soft skin of the girl's stomach, dipping her tongue into the navel, savouring the feel of young skin against her lips. Her hands caressed Tinberly's thighs, still pressed tight against each other, feeling the long shape of them as her kisses moved down to her partner's hips.

She pulled the hem of the panties down, exposing the flare of her hips, dipping her fingers into the back to feel her rounded buttocks. Tinberly bit her lip again, and made a sight plaintive grunt.

"Come on," whispered Nyvara, hands placed gently on the girl's tightly pressed thighs, "you know how this has to be, don't you? And you want it, I can tell. Let me see you, let me see all of you." Tinberly parted her thighs just by an inch, but it was enough for the older woman to slide her panties off, and down over her calves to pool around her ankles. "There... that's good, isn't it?"

She stroked the girl's mound, fingertips brushing the soft brown hair, feeling the inner angle of her hips. Her pussy looked inviting, vulnerable, so fresh and tempting. Nyvara moved her head in closer, blowing on it, cool air against the moisture of the teenager's skin. Tinberly cried out at that, a quiet sound, but unmistakable in its desire. It was enough for the sorceress; she moved herself into position, lowered her head, and licked the girl's pussy lips, probing between them with her tongue.

"Oh!" cried the girl, full voiced this time, her hips bucking involuntarily. When Nyvara didn't stop, the teenager began to pant, her voice coming in short whimpers, her feet pushing against the carpet. She gripped Nyvara's shoulder with one hand, touching her intentionally for the first time, and cried out "Oh, Goddess!" as the older woman reached her clit.

Tinberly's hips ground into the thick pile beneath her, her back arching upwards as she grabbed her own breast with her other hand. Her pants were louder now, as she dug her fingers into Nyvara's shoulder, her head thrown back, long brown hair in disarray around her.

The sorceress kept up the torment, pressing her tongue between the pink folds, rubbing now and then with her finger, moving in time with the motions of her partner's hips. She could tell the girl was close to release now, and that was her cue to stop, and raise herself up onto her knees.

Tinberly gave out a puzzled sound, her lips forming a silent question. Seeing no response, she moved one of her own hands to her groin, evidently seeking to finish what the older woman had started. Nyvara grabbed first that hand, and then the other one, moving them away from the girl's puffy and aching groin.

"Please..." the girl asked, her voice plaintive, speaking directly to the sorceress for the first time in quite a while.

Nyvara responded by adjusting her position so that she was kneeling over her, one leg on either side of the teenager's body, ample breasts hanging down. "One good turn deserves another," she said, "weren't you taught that? I'll finish in a little while... if you're good."

She shuffled up a little, her breasts now hanging directly in front of Tinberly's face, lowering herself slightly, while still holding the girl's wrists in each hand. She felt tender sweet lips brushing the skin, tentatively at first, and then with more conviction, and closed her eyes, savouring the feeling, taking another scrap of the girl's innocence. Soon the lips had fastened on her nipple, tongue tickling the tip.

Nyvara moaned, grinding her hips against the girl's belly, before moving herself upright. Now holding the teenager's arms above her head, she moved her own pussy closer to that pretty young face. Young lips parted her pussy, tongue probing between her thighs, recoiling for a moment at the unexpected taste, then returning to their task as the sorceress thrust her hips slightly downward.

The girl's motions were inexpert, but that very innocence was all the more enticing to the sorceress. She groaned loudly, releasing the girl's wrists to massage her own breasts, grinding her hips into the teenager's face.

"Oh, Tinberly!" she cried, deliberately using the girl's name.

Moving quickly, she adjusted her position, turning round to face in the opposite direction. She lay across the girl's body, pulling her legs urgently apart and fastening her lips and tongue on the eighteen year-old's clit.

Seconds later, Tinberly cried out in orgasm, her soft cunt contracting against Nyvara's face, her legs beating against the carpet. Nyvara pressed herself against her partner's face, silently begging for the inexperienced girl to find her clit. She did, sucking eagerly, surrendering fully to pleasuring another woman. Nyvara let out a long, deep moan as she climaxed, curvaceous body rubbing against the younger one beneath her, lost to the overwhelming wash of pleasure.

──◊──

A silver bell rang in the room. "Mother!" cried out Tinberly, grasping in a panic for her clothes.

"No, that's the door," replied Nyvara, calmly, "Rolgor will get it, send them away. He'll use an upstairs window; he won't need to come down here."

The bell rang again, and Nyvara frowned. The girl was getting dressed anyway, but she would have expected Rolgor to be doing something by now. After the third ring, the sorceress got to her feet, and, clad in nothing but her boots, went to the back entrance, heading up towards Rolgor's room. The plan had been for him to give Elandra a harmless sleeping draught when he had finished, ensuring that Nyvara had enough time to seduce and enjoy the daughter, so surely by now there was nothing to keep the half-orc occupied.

Even before she reached the room, however, she could tell that that was not actually the case. Creaking and grunting sounds came from behind the closed door, accompanied by the rhythmic slap of flesh on flesh and then, clearly, Elandra's voice.

"Yes, Rolgor, do it like that... don't stop fucking me... oh, yes, squeeze my tits... give it to me hard..."

Tutting at what seemed a rather unexpected turn of events, Nyvara headed back downstairs to grab a black silk nightdress, and quickly strode towards the door, flipping the little hatch open.

She started back, as inhuman blood red eyes stared back at her. The eyes blinked, and suddenly attained a more normal, garnet, hue.

"Zarenis..." asked the sorceress, worried and puzzled by the unexpected appearance, "is that you?"

"It is... well, more or less. Something very strange has happened to me, and because of that... well, let us just say that I have something to offer you that you really won't want to miss out on. In return for some assistance, naturally. Can I come in?"

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers