Sarlene's Touch Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

Her breasts were small, as had been obvious when she was fully clothed, but more rounded than he had expected, not at all child-like. Her body was thin, making them appear more prominent, and her nipples were small and dark. He trailed a finger over one globe, twining in towards the centre.

"So..." she said unexpectedly, "you said you would teach me some words."

He smiled, and nodded. He moved the finger between her small breasts. "Cleavage," he said.

"I had worked out that one," she said, sounding slightly affronted.

"I see. What about..." he leaned in closer, and kissed the skin of her right breast gently, before moving his tongue to run in a tight circle around the nub of her nipple. "Aureoles?"

"Ooh..." she said, her voice squeaking, "I like that one."

Encouraged, he pressed his lips against her nipple again, kissing it and sliding his tongue over the tip. It was definitely getting harder in response, and her body was beginning to move, as she let out a little sigh of pleasure. He moved to the other side, and treated it similarly, causing Nariti to hold his head there to prevent him stopping his ministrations for some time.

"Mmm..." she said, after a while, "what about you? Words, I mean."

He leaned back on his knees. This still felt really strange, but he supposed it was the best way. "Scrotum... uh, testicles, I guess... foreskin... glans – or just head," he indicated each part in turn, "but you've already seen this. There are still some other words you need to know," he glanced meaningfully down at her slightly over-sized panties.

She slid them off, and he gently moved her legs apart to get a better view. First, he ran his hand over her belly, down towards the light thatch of mousy brown hair, slowly rubbing it. "Mons," he said, "sometimes called the mound of Sarlene, you know. And..." he trailed the finger lower, "labia."

She let out a gasp as he continued to fondle her, noting that her lips were already engorged, and finding a slight dampness between her legs. He wondered if he should demonstrate 'cunnilingus', but decided against it for now. "Of course," he went on, "it's also true that if your book mentions lips, it might not mean the ones on your face. Now..."

He slipped his index finger inside, finding her damp and inviting.

"Lots of words for this, but let's stick with 'vagina' for now... wizards like the technical terms."

"Oh!" cried out Nariti wordlessly, her back arching, and a hand reaching out to steady herself against the bookshelf behind her. She gazed towards him, face intense yet flushed, her breath coming in short gasps, and her small breasts rising and falling as he moved his finger inside her.

"And this..." he said, reaching her nub, "is the clitoris."

"Oh, my gosh!" she cried out, "Goodness me." He continued to tease her, moving his finger in small circles, as her hips began to buck. She let out a long moan, her body squirming until he finally released her.

He moved up beside her, folding an arm across her belly, and kissed her again, a lingering caress as he gently fondled one of her breasts. She murmured something – he couldn't catch quite what in between the kisses – and her hands began to stray down his sides, fluttering little gestures, fingertips only briefly brushing his skin as they wandered down to his buttocks.

He tenderly brushed a strand of hair from her forehead. She wasn't the prettiest woman he had ever been with, although she had a certain kind of attraction, and right now she had him fully aroused, desperate to find out what it would feel like to be inside her. She bowed her head, unwilling to meet his gaze, and nestled it in the crook of his neck, skinny body pressed against his.

Her hand wandered round, running along the length of his shaft again, holding it against her belly. "So..." she said.

"Are you sure you want this?" he asked again, uncertain what he would do if she said 'no', but feeling the need to ask, anyway.

She pulled away from him slightly, leaning back against the bookshelf again, and nodded wordlessly.

"It might hurt a little," he warned her, "the first time. But I'll be as gentle as I can."

She nodded again, eyes wide, looking nervous once more, and he gave her a reassuring kiss.

"So... how do we... um...?" she asked.

Instead of answering, he moved himself over her, so that she was lying partly underneath him, and moved one of her legs aside to gain a better angle. Her gaze flicked between his face and his cock, now inches from her damp pussy, and her lips moved as she was about to ask another question, and couldn't quite articulate it.

He pressed against her, wrapping an arm around her back, and pushing the head of his cock between her inviting lips. She gasped, body bucking under his, legs sliding against his thighs. Slowly, he pushed his way further in until suddenly she cried out, fingers digging hard into his back, body shivering. He waited a moment before continuing, pressing in until his whole cock was inside her welcoming cunt, her slender little hips embracing him.

He began to move gradually, gently thrusting into her, trying not to hurt her. Her cunt was tight, enfolding him in pleasurable sensations, and soon her hips were moving in time to his. The little librarian let out a series of gasps as he continued to move against her, her small breasts pressed against his chest, the nipples hard against his flesh.

"Oh my goodness..." she managed, "I hadn't realised... oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh..."

He continued to slide in and out, soon letting her set a mutual rhythm that belied her otherwise evident inexperience. Her head was thrown back, mousy hair spilling across the shelf, one hand gripping onto it, the other on his back. One of his own hands was around her back, partially holding her up, the other pressed against the floor to support himself. Pleasuring Nariti was turning out to be slow, yet wonderfully gratifying, work.

She leaned her head forward off the shelf, locking eyes with him, rather more firmly than she had before, face flushed with passion, breath coming in short little pants. He quickened his pace, and she cried out in pleasure as her body responded in kind.

"There's one more word you really need to know..." he managed, between her increasingly rapid high pitched gasps. She nodded slightly, unable to speak for the moment. "Orgasm," he told her.

Seconds later, they climaxed together. Nariti let out a long, high-pitched cry as she pressed herself into him, her whole body shaking as he felt his seed gush into her tight, convulsing cunt. They remained clamped together like that for a little while, before he released her, drawing himself out, as they rolled over to lie on the clothes laid out beneath them.

His arms enfolded her, her back pressed against his chest, his face against the back of her head, smelling her hair. It still smelled of ink and dry parchment, although only a little bit. He recalled that the librarian had implied that the smell was pleasurable to her, even sexually attractive.

Right now, he found himself agreeing.

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12