Sarlene's Touch Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

Calleslyn settled back, resting on her arms, thighs akimbo, noting how the dragon's eyes were now fixed on the spot between them. Hungrily, Imrilda pressed her head to that place, kissing the elf's pussy, then pushing her tongue in, nose tight against her partner's narrow bush.

Ornejirhs breathed another sigh, his eyes wider than ever, as Calleslyn pushed a hand down to her crotch, pulling the pussy lips apart to give the warrior greater access to her cunt. She found it hard to believe that Imrilda had not done this until the day before, for she was expert at it, her tongue caressing every fold, flicking her clit, curling in circles until the elven woman found herself moaning in appreciation.

It seemed the dragon could contain himself no more. He moved round behind Imrilda, stroking her sides and buttocks as he did so, his bulging cock seemingly longer than ever. Slowly he eased himself inside his companion, making her gasp out loud in pleasure, and to temporarily halt her ministrations.

Calleslyn pushed the woman's head back down, feeling her tongue press its way inside again. Ornejirhs began moving himself in and out with rhythmic thrusts, and soon Imrilda's tongue was moving in time to his motions. The elf moaned again, louder this time, as the dragon focused his ice-blue eyes on the movements of her slick body, and the way her small breasts were now rising and falling in time with his own thrusts.

He began to press into Imrilda harder, hips grinding and skin slapping on skin as the warrior let out moans muffled by Calleslyn's thighs. All three of them were groaning now, and the elf found herself watching the man's taut belly and the base of his long shaft, so coated now in Imrilda's juices.

At one point, the blonde warrior let out her deepest moan yet, losing her grip on Calleslyn's cunt. She tried to return to her task, but the increasingly urgent thrusts from her partner were too much for her, and she lost her rhythm, tongue fumbling at the pink flesh as she continued her moans. Reluctantly the elf moved herself back, and watched as Ornejirhs pulled his strong arms around the other woman's waist, pulling her upright, against his chest.

Imrilda was now pumping herself up and down on the dragon's cock, his arms about her waist, her breasts heaving in time to the motion. Calleslyn could see the man's balls and the base of his cock pressing into her again and again, both their hips thrusting against each other as the warrior let out deep moans of satisfaction.

The elven woman pressed herself in, fastening her mouth on one sweet bouncing nipple and sucking for all she was worth as she slid a hand down to the seat of the action, rubbing against both Ornejirhs' smooth balls and the stretched pussy lips of his partner.

Imrilda practically screamed her release, and the dragon at last slid out of her, as she slumped over onto the rug. As she lay panting on the ground, Calleslyn found her eyes irresistibly drawn to the man in front of her.

It was a remarkably long time since she had been with a man. She was as bisexual as any of her people, although she had to confess to a slight preference for the fairer sex. Yet, somehow, she had avoided the men of Haredil, and she found herself slightly uncertain faced with Ornejirhs' obvious masculinity. That he was not truly human, despite appearances, also lent a degree of uncertainty to it. How would it feel to have sex with a man after all these years, and how would it feel to have sex with one that was also a dragon?

His muscular chest was moving only slightly, as if he was hardly put out by his recent exertions. His belly was smooth and firm, his hips strong. If he had chosen this form, he had chosen well, with more of a sense of human aesthetics than might have been expected. His long cock stood proudly erect, covered in Imrilda's juices, the pink head throbbing. It was evident that he had not yet reached his own climax.

He reached out for her, running one finger along her flank, and then brushing the length of her arm, those piercing blue eyes fixed on her own green ones, a slightly quizzical look on his face. Slowly, his hand trailed over her shoulder, and onto the base of her neck, as he gently pulled her towards him. Their lips met, just for a couple of seconds, and her eyes fluttered shut. She felt his hand move downwards, over her breasts now, until it circled the nipple, lazily forming an intricate pattern.

"Yes?" he said, his voice a quiet breath, hardly audible, yet hot against her cheek.

"Yes," she replied, opening her eyes again.

He leaned back, and she moved over onto the carpet, beside the other woman. Ornejirhs was poised between her legs now, his hands running along the curves of both her thighs, his erection still damp. His eyes were still fixed on hers – she noticed now that he hardly ever blinked – as he moved over her, into position.

He pressed just the head in at first, moving it in a gentle circle for a few seconds as he watched her reaction. Then he began to slide his way in. Calleslyn had not felt a cock inside her for years, only fingers and tongues, and this one was unusual in its length. She moaned as he filled her, further than she could imagine, sending thrills through her body. He was taking her slowly, obviously savouring the pleasure as much as she was.

His hips ground into her in a controlled and gentle rhythm, the motion of his cock driving her to heights of ecstasy. She had almost forgotten Imrilda until a shadow moved over her, and she saw the woman leaning above her, facing her companion, large breasts obscuring Calleslyn's view of the tent top, with sunlight still filtering through.

The couple kissed, the man's hand wandering down the warrior's naked body, feeling her back and caressing her buttocks, yet never pausing in his other movements. The elf pulled down the human's woman's hips towards her, and reached out a hand to stroke the swollen labia. She pressed her index finger inside, finding her still damp.

Imrilda gasped as Calleslyn drove her tongue into the pink folds, wet with the juices of her recent orgasm. The elf enfolded the other woman's bud, sucking her clit until the warrior's hips began to move involuntarily against her face. At no point did Ornejirhs' motion change, he just continued slowly driving her towards the brink as she strove to re-ignite Imrilda's fires, to wring a second orgasm from her, proving herself the equal of the great dragon.

Unexpectedly, he pulled out, leaving her feeling empty. Why did it have to end so soon? Imrilda was climbing off her, and they both looked up towards the dragon. He was watching them, his eyes moving between the two, apparently trying to decide between them. Did he want them to beg for him, Calleslyn wondered? She was not going to do that – no, instead she would finish her aim with Imrilda, show him that sometimes, men were not needed.

She moved up into a sitting position, next to the warrior, and kissed her passionately on the lips. To her delight, the warrior returned the kiss fully, and soon the pair were sitting pressed facing each other, their hands exploring each other's bodies, squeezing and fondling every curve, lips wandering over chins, ears, and necks until Calleslyn plunged down to lose herself once more in the delight of the warrior's curving breasts.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Ornejirhs moving again, but paid him little heed, sliding her hands down between the other woman's thighs. A moment later, she felt a damp flickering movement there, and bent her head to watch as the dragon lay down on his back and began to taste Imrilda's cunt. She could see his tongue was long, and that it evidently pleased the warrior, for soon she was quietly moaning again, changing her position so that she squatted over the dragon's face.

Calleslyn silenced her cries with another kiss, pressing her small breasts against the much larger ones of the human. Their nipples rubbed together as their hands returned to exploring each other, and Imrilda began to make whimpering noises in the back of her throat.

The elf felt a hand against one of her thighs, moving gently up, and she let it do so. Shortly, that magnificent cock was back inside her again, Ornejirhs sliding into her even as he continued to lick at his human partner. His hands were wandering up, one over Imrilda's bucking back, the other pressing its way between their breasts, fondling them both at once.

This time, his motions inside her were more urgent, powerful, as they had been with Imrilda the first time. The sensation was overwhelming, and the elf could not help herself crying out, until the increasingly loud moans of both women filled the tent.

Remembering her mission, she darted a free hand down the warrior's belly, curling the fingers between her lips, pulling them out of reach of the dragon's long tongue, caressing and rubbing the nub for all she was worth. Imrilda's second orgasm was quieter than her first, but no less mistakable for all that.

Hearing the sound, Ornejirhs increased the speed of his thrusts still further, and Calleslyn pushed back against him, desperate to feel it all. They came together, he letting out a roar of pleasure that drowned her own long cry, his cock jerking again and again inside her pulsing cunt.

The dragon's orgasm seemed to go on and on, flooding her with his semen. Even when he pulled out, after what seemed an eternity of delightful torment, more white fluid dribbled down it, splashing into her thigh before it finally stopped.

Even Ornejirhs seemed contented after that.

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12