Sarlene's Touch Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

"Release me! You may not touch... wait... what are you doing?"

What she was doing was leaning her head forward, pulling the large cock down, kissing the tip, then pulling him into her mouth. It tasted like fresh water, she reflected as she ran her tongue along its smooth length, with not a hint of sweat or musk. The celestial was fully hard now as she slid its foreskin back with her tongue, pressing the glans against the back of her throat.

"No..." it gasped, doing nothing to stop her. "You must not do this. It is forbidden."

Nyvara sensed its increasing submission to her will as she moved her head back and forth, saliva slipping on its remarkable smoothness as she cupped and tickled its hairless balls. Perhaps it did not know that forbidden pleasures were always the best kind.

"You must stop," it said, a hint of pleading now reaching its resonant voice, "I must not... ohh... I cannot be... oh... oh..."

Despite its words, it placed a large hand behind her head, gently gripping her hair as she bobbed back and forth. Its hips began to move in response to her motions, thrusting the unnaturally hot member in and out of her moist mouth.

"Please..." it said, and the word only pushed her to further excitement, "do not do this to me. If I..."

It seemed then as if a sudden realisation had hit it, causing the celestial to momentarily return to its senses. It pulled itself free, taking several steps back out of her reach, and gazed on her with horror and incomprehension, wings slightly raised behind its back.

"You brazen strumpet! How dare you subject me to such a base act! I should smite and destroy you for such insolence that is beyond all understanding."

"Have I been a bad girl?" asked Nyvara, unfazed, and seeing from the state of his erection that she still held all the power. She leant forward, pressing her breasts together between her arms. "A really naughty, naughty girl?" she added, tweaking one of her nipples and sliding her other hand down to the drawstring of her trews.

"Ooh, I'm so wicked and evil," she continued, sliding her trews over her hips and down her thighs, "somebody good and noble is going to have to punish me. Punish the naughty, evilness out of me." She pulled her trews off, and her panties soon followed. "Oh, whatever will they do to me? I need such a good, hard, punishing, don't I?" Now naked, she spread her legs, rubbing her hand over her mound, displaying her damp and swollen pussy lips.

"Do not tempt me, mortal!"

"But I've been so, so, naughty..." she went on, fingering herself as the divine being stood there, still watching. She was so hot right now that it was taking all of her concentration not to come on the spot. She desperately needed him between her legs, surrendering completely to her desires, breaking all his vows, even the very justification for his existence. Judging from his expression, she wasn't going to have to wait long.

The celestial lunged for her, flipping her over onto her front, lifting up her legs as it knelt on the ground, pulling her raised ass up to its hips. "Is this what you want?" it growled, and plunged its long cock hard into her waiting cunt.

Nyvara gasped out loud, a cry of delighted pleasure. The celestial's silky-smooth cock felt larger than ever inside her, its burning warmth strange yet deeply fulfilling. She moaned with wordless joy as it continued to fuck her, pumping in and out with inhuman speed and vigour. She wanted her voice to sound tempting, to urge it on with excited moans, but she wasn't having to fake anything at all.

The force of its thrusts did not abate, its stamina clearly well beyond that of any human she had known. The hot, long cock dove into her again and again, driving her to ecstasy that was only enhanced by the knowledge of how it was betraying everything it had ever believed. Its smooth, hairless balls slapped against her flesh as its hands groped round to squeeze and fondle her swaying breasts.

"Is this what you like?" it asked, still pounding her eager pussy, "you want a big, hard celestial cock in your mortal pussy?"

"Yes... oh, goddess, yes..." she managed.

"Oh fuck..." it moaned, resonant voice full of exultation and pleasure, "fuck, yes!"

Unable to control herself any more, Nyvara came with a long, sobbing cry, her whole body shaking. Seconds later, the celestial followed, an ejaculate of hot liquid spurting into her abused cunt.

As she collapsed, panting and trying to draw breath, she heard a long drawn out scream from the golden being behind her. It was full of horror and loss, wailing at the enormity of what it had just done.

The scream went on and on, changing in timbre, until it seemed to be a cry of pure physical pain, rather than emotional torment. Its hands no longer holding her, Nyvara rolled over to see what was happening.

The golden sheen was fading from its body, replaced with a dull grey as the celestial's feathers began to fall from its wings. More importantly, a long spike of sharpened decorative metal was projecting from the middle of its chest, rivulets of fire running around it in lieu of blood.

Nyvara looked up to see Zarenis standing behind the no-longer divine being, thrusting the other end of the metal object in between its shoulder blades. The screaming stopped, and Zarenis leapt backwards as the celestial toppled sideways.

"Get out of the way!" shouted the tiefling, and Nyvara scrambled to obey the fierce note of command in her voice.

Not a moment too soon, for, seconds later, the celestial burst into flame, a great gout of yellow fire soaring up to the ceiling of the chamber, and then vanishing, along with all trace of the body. The room went black, the magical fire elsewhere that had been illuminating evidently snuffed out with the death of its creator.

"Well..." said Zarenis's voice in the darkness, "that was not the way I would have distracted it. But it certainly worked."

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12