Sarlene's Touch Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

"That brings me right back to the threatening, now doesn't it? Because now I know something about you that you really don't want me to spread around. Why, I could tell just anyone."

"Please... please don't..." it was almost a whisper. He felt ashamed, not just of what he had done, but of how he sounded now. If only that shame could do anything to banish the ardour that this woman was raising in his loins.

"So, at last you beg. Well, you know what you have to do," her voice turned hard again, "tell me what I want to know."

"I can't... please..." he choked on the words, unable to continue further.

"Then we had better continue with this," she said, turning away from him again, "until you change your mind."

She raised the hem of her shift to her waist, showing off the curve of her buttocks within the indecently short panties beneath. His eyes gazed wide open as she gave a little waggle with her hips, enticing him further. Not that it was working, he told himself a moment later. Of course not.

Geska raised the shift higher, then pulled it over her head, giving him a view of her bare, slender, back. It was too thin for a dwarf, gangly by their standards, although perhaps not so much for a human. There was no muscle to her shoulders, either, he told himself. Women should be fit and hale, not all long lines and slender curves like a human.

The blonde woman crossed her arms over her breasts, and turned round to face him again, now dressed only in her panties. Her belly, of course, looked as odd as her back, too slim and tall. On the other hand, he had to admit that her bosom was as impressive as that of any dwarven woman. Raylana's had been much smaller, he recalled, her nipples abnormally small, or so they had seemed to him.

"Well, I can see what you're looking at," said Geska, "ready to admit that you want to see more?"

He knew that it would make no difference what he said, so he simply said nothing. He should really be trying to ignore her perverted games. Geska smiled mockingly, a flash of white teeth against pink lips, and slowly moved her arms apart, hands still pressed against her, until they rested over her nipples, the only thing above her waist now obscured from his view.

The human's breasts, he reflected, were somewhat saggy, compared with those of a dwarf. They should be firmer, even if their size and rounded curve was pleasing to the eye. These looked like soft pillows, pliable and comforting to lay your head against... he quickly snapped himself away from that train of thought, ignoring the throbbing in his cock.

"You like these, huh? You want to touch them, I can see it. But I won't let you." She raised her fingers slowly, moving her hands away from the soft mounds, exposing pale pink nipples with large aureoles. The thought that they resembled those of a dwarf more than Raylana's ever had made his cock jerk, and he squeezed his eyes shut to block out the sight. Yet he could still see them in his mind's eye as he heard Geska stepping towards him once again.

"Open your eyes, you don't want to miss anything." He shook his head, but then he felt her hand on his knee, and the surprise made them snap open again.

She had reached out toward him, and was sitting just a short distance away, cupping her large breasts in her hands. She fixed her blue eyes on his dark ones, and began to stroke the mounds, running her hands over her nipples, squeezing herself, emphasising the softness of her body. Her nipples were hardening, swelling beneath her own probing fingertips, hillocks of pink flesh rising from the paler skin.

"Want to touch them?" the blonde asked, moving closer, "want to kiss them?" She was just inches away from him now, leaning over him, breasts filling his vision, as she held them up for his inspection. A hand darted down, between his legs, cupping his hairy balls, and he failed to suppress a gasp escaping from his lips. Geska trailed the tip of her index finger up the underside of his erect cock, caressing her left breast with her free hand. "Do you want to squeeze my hard nipples?" she breathed, leaning over to whisper in his ear.

"Well, you can't," she said suddenly, pulling away from him, and walking back to the bed, well out of his reach.

He glared at her again, an angry curse on his lips. She was insane, not just to be flaunting herself like this, but to imagine that it would excite him. The fact that she had actually stroked his most intimate areas... his cock quivered again at the thought, and he did his best to ignore it.

As he had known she would, Geska stripped off her panties, and now sat on the bed with her legs spread apart, everything on view to the captive dwarf. Her blond thatch was sparser than that of a dwarven woman, a reflection of the general hairlessness that both male and female humans shared, to varying degrees. It was not just their height and shape that were abnormal, after all. Geska was running her hands along her own thighs, across her belly, and still her legs were apart, a display of such lewdness that he could barely have imagined it before she had started, and yet one from which he could not tear away his own gaze.

The blonde raised her left hand to rub an ample breast, while the other dipped down, riffling through the short hair over her mound, and then pressing against her pink pussy lips. She began moving it in gentle circles, pressing slightly between the lips and letting out a small gasp of pleasure. It was a few moments before he realised what she was doing, never having seen a woman do such a thing before.

"You wish this was you, don't you?" she asked, her voice low and husky, "mmm... but right now, I don't need any man, least of all you."

Her middle finger dipped deeper, and for a moment, she pulled her lips apart, exposing her depths to his startled gaze. He could see that her face was already flushed, and her fingers damp with the signs of her own excitement. She held up her hand, and the light glistened on the specks of moisture.

"What do you think of that, master dwarf?" she said, standing up again and taking a few steps towards him. He struggled to move away, but she leaned forward, her body out of his reach but her right arm outstretched.

"That's just wrong!" he cried as her hand moved closer, and at last managed to haul himself to his feet, his tied hands banging against the underside of the heavy table. She reached out, smearing the juices of her unseemly lust across his face, wiping them on his beard. It was too much, and at last he began to feel his ardour waning.

And then, he realised, as she stepped away to return to the bed, the ties around his wrists had caught on a nail projecting from the back of the table leg, just where it joined the top. The thong was beginning to tear... if he could work it back and forth a few times without her seeing, he had a chance at freedom!

Geska had returned to the bed, spreading her legs again and returning to her self-pleasure, her eyes fluttering shut as she did so. He had just the one chance, and he had to move quickly and silently.

The material ripped, and he yanked his arms free, the shreds of his shirt falling to the floor. He reached out and grabbed at a carpentry knife on the table, as he heard Geska shout out in alarm, and lunge towards him. Skillfully, he rolled to the side, out of her reach, onto his back, kicking his legs up so that he could slash at their bindings with the knife. The human grabbed onto his wrist, but he shook her off, aiming another cut at the bindings, and finally freeing himself.

She screamed as he lunged at her with the knife, clambering up onto the bed. He leapt after her, falling on top of her as he grabbed her right arm in his left and pressed the knife against her throat. Geska went very quiet, blue eyes wide with fear, her earlier passion evidently forgotten.

"How dare you treat me like that!" he hissed, "You're not just a pervert, you are insane! What was all that about? You knew I wouldn't talk, you said as much, so what was it for, just your own pleasure? And don't scream again, or I swear I will slit your throat."

"Punishment for your people ignoring mine," she growled, some of her old fight returning, although she obviously did not dare move or shout out.

"Not just ignoring your people, but ignoring you, am I right? You said that women from your village tried to offer themselves in return for secrets of craftsmanship, something no dwarf would ever accept as payment. You were one of those women, weren't you? This has been about your failure, am I right?"

She nodded, slowly, the knife still tight against the flesh of her throat. "I wanted to know that it wasn't just me, that the dwarven smiths had said no only because they did not want their fellows finding out the truth later. And I proved it; I could tell what you wanted, and yes, damn it, I punished you for it."

"I was not interested!" he said forcefully, trying to ignore the fact that his penis, which had gone limp during the fight, had its tip now nestled in the slight depression of her navel. The comforting, warm, feel of the soft dimple in her flesh was enticing it to swell again, and he tried to persuade himself that he wasn't going to move from his position because doing so might give her a chance to fight back.

"I think we both know that's a lie. You could hardly have proved it more effectively."

"You mustn't tell anyone. Remember, I am the one with the knife now, I can kill you any time I wish." He was hoping she would buy that lie. No matter what else she was, she was a victim of the demon, mind-controlled into doing its bidding, an innocent victim who deserved to live... so long as he could persuade her to stay silent.

"Don't you want to know where your armour and weapons are? I can take you to them, I can show you the way out. I can say you forced me... it's close enough to the truth."

"Do that, and I will let you live," he said, "but cross me again, and it will be your doom."

"On one condition," replied Geska, a hint of steel returning to her voice.

"I hardly think you're in a position to bargain. Your life should be enough."

"But you don't want to kill me, I can see it in your eyes. Oh, you're angry, but not murderously so. Besides, you enjoyed my little show, so I've already given you something to thank me for."

"Thank you?" he asked incredulously, "you really are mad."

"I'll let you out of here on one condition," she repeated, "I want to know. Know what should have happened back in the village."

"Know what?" he asked, mouth dry, hardly believing she could be asking him what he thought she was.

"You understand me. Those dwarves turned me down, but you're lying on top of me, with a big firm cock pressed against my skin, and it's not as if you haven't done it before. Show me what it would have been like. Or you'll never get out."

He leaned back slightly, raising his body off hers, shaking his head wordlessly. This was like Raylana all over again. What was it with human women?

"It's not as if you don't want to."

He finally snapped. "You think you're so irresistible?" he shouted, angrily throwing away the knife, "is this what you want?"

He pushed himself backwards on the bed, and grabbed one of her legs, lifting it up so that the back of her knee rested on his shoulder. Her blonde bush and enticing pussy were just inches in front of his member, which was already rapidly engorging to its full size.

"Is this what you want?" he asked again, thrusting himself into her. He grunted in pleasure as her soft lips enfolded him, and gripped onto her raised thigh, stubby fingers digging into the yielding flesh. "Is this what you were waiting for all those years?" He began pumping himself in and out, punctuating his words with repeated thrusts. ""You want... a hard... manly... dwarven... cock... in your... human... cunt?"

Geska groaned, a sound of deep satisfaction, panting and gasping as he continued to fuck her. She could only manage occasional cries of agreement or encouragement, urging him on. The feeling, somehow, was even better than with Raylana, her slick cunt yielding to his every motion. His eyes were mesmerised by the rise and fall of her large breasts, jiggling more than a dwarf's would, and by the motion of her not-quite-firm-enough belly.

He pulled himself forward, lying on top of her now, his head just under her chin, her breasts pressed against his shoulder. He slowed his motion inside her, wanting to draw the experience out, taking longer than he had with Raylana. One heavy hand grasped a breast, kneading it as her own hands gripped his shoulders and ass. The feel of the mound against his probing fingers was strange, so soft and pleasant, and he savoured the sensation as he continued to caress the pliable flesh, something he had not done during his previous human encounter.

He pulled himself free, his damp cock slapping against the inside of Geska's thigh as she let out a disappointed moan. In reply, he wrapped both hands around one of her breasts, pressing it into his face, opening his mouth to take the swollen pink nipple inside. He sucked at it, his nose buried in her soft flesh, tongue licking as he gave in to the desire for her.

"I was right..." Geska said, breathlessly, "your beard does tickle."

He pulled back, frowning at the possible insult, and grabbed onto each of her legs, forcing them apart, then moving into a sitting position and pulling her buttocks into his lap, impaling her once again. Geska's head was thrown back, her face deeply flushed, gasps coming more rapidly this time as he resumed his vigorous thrusts. Her thighs were against his chest, knees either side of his head, and he used one hand to steady himself as the other reached out to grab a bouncing breast.

"Admit it..." she managed to gasp, in between moans of pleasure.

He didn't bother to ask what she meant. "You're too tall," he told her , "you're gangly, and soft, your waist is too narrow, your shoulders too frail, your skin too hairless... uhh... uhh... and by the names of all the dwarven gods... I do like it... I really, truly, like it..."

He couldn't believe the words had come out of his mouth, but he could never take them back not now. There was no aphrodisiac, nothing compelling him, no possible excuse he could create. She was human, and yet he found her incredibly sexually exciting, in a way he could never have imagined possible.

Invigorated by the realisation, he increased the pace of his thrusts, pounding into her over and over again as her moans rose in pitch, wordless now, as she was lost in the throws of her own lust. They climaxed together, he letting out a cry of undiluted pleasure as he filled her weak, human cunt with spurt after spurt of hot, dwarven cum.

He held here there for a moment, making sure the last of his seed was spent inside her, his hips continuing to make small motions until at last he pulled out, gasping for breath as he lay down beside her.

He knew, then, that he did not want this to be the last time.

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12