Sarlene's Touch Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

Sex for her had become nothing more than pleasing her master. She had even been worried by the way he had focussed more on the newer members of the harem, more than on she, who had served him longest. Now, she was glad of that, but she had not been so at the time. Even as she had watched him working out his aggression on Kara, humiliating Geska, or taking Mei-Xing up the arse because he knew it made her scream, she had wished that it was her. Now she hated herself for it.

And yet... she remembered Callesyn's hand on her thigh, and the squeeze of a woman's hand on her breast through the fabric of her clothes. They did not seem unpleasant at all, despite the situation at the time, which was hardly romantic. She had been confused, unsure of how to respond, struggling with feelings that she had kept repressed for her entire life, even before Sashjant.

She remembered the thrill when the elf had pulled her top up, seeing how the other woman looked at her bare breasts. Her mind, then still loyal to her slave master, had told her one thing, but her loins and heart had told her something else. She had wanted to be ravished, all the while protesting to the contrary, had wanted it to go further, right up until the point when Calleslyn's spell had brought her face to face with the truth about her life, which had swept all other considerations aside with its stark horror.

And now, for all that she was trying to forget Sashjant, to force him down to a dark part of her life she no longer wished to think about, it was hard to keep Calleslyn from her mind. She had even found herself fantasising about what might have happened next, had she not lost the magical ring of protection, had the elf not been more interested in her freedom than her body.

She sat up in bed, heart beating. She had to resolve this, to get it out of her mind, or she would not be able to rest. She sat there, motionless, trying to pluck up the courage for what she wanted to do. It was a dramatic step, with no turning back, and it was entirely her own choice, not one made for her as so many had been over the years. This was her responsibility now, and she would have to live with the consequences, whatever they told her about herself.

It was hardly an easy decision. Yet, at the same time, she knew she had to try.

With a sudden motion, she got out of the bed, wrapping her light golden robe about herself, bare feet on the wooden floor. She glanced across at Geska. Still asleep; good. She tip-toed out of the room, hardly able to believe what she was doing, and closed the door as quietly as she could. She half-hoped somebody else would be up, that she would have an excuse to return to her bed, the action impossible. But there was nothing to stop her, and, squaring her shoulders, she walked through the corridor and crept up the stairs to where the adventurers had their rooms.

Her feet were silent on the floor, but she fancied her own breathing was loud enough to wake anyone nearby. But, of course, nobody stirred, and she continued on her way. Hearing a sound, she stopped suddenly, frozen in place, wondering how she would explain what she was doing if she were caught. Trying to find the bathroom, perhaps, even though she knew full well it was downstairs?

The sound, she realised, had come from a nearby door. She took a few steps towards it, glancing about – for no good reason, since the corridor was obviously both unlit and empty – before moving her ear up to the wood.

"Yes... please... ohhh..."

The words were unmistakable, if quiet. Kara's voice? She stepped away hurriedly, not wanting to intrude, but with a slight smile on her face. Perhaps she wasn't the only one out of her bed tonight...

She knew which room was Calleslyn's. She had watched when the elf went up to bed, not quite knowing why at the time, yet happy to take advantage of the fact now. Now that she stood outside it, though, she felt a crisis of conscience.

What if Calleslyn said no? She had made it clear enough that her actions earlier in the day had been a ruse, not a matter of true desire. What made her think now, that the elf would want this? Of course, she had seen the way the woman's eyes had lingered on her exposed breasts, seen her trying to mask the desire with business-like intent.

It might be different now, of course. But she had to try, didn't she? To find out one way or the other? Her legs were shaking, her heart in her throat, as she stood there with her hand inches away from the door handle. Could she really go through with this, were the rewards so great to be worth the potential embarrassment of rejection, of being found out?

Yes, she rather thought they were.

Rupinder opened the door and stepped inside.

──◊──

"That was wonderful," sighed Kara, as he nestled up beside her, "really. Nobody's ever done that for me before." She nestled her head in the crook of his shoulder, arms wrapped around him, breasts pressed against his chest, "I really liked it," she giggled, "well, I guess you noticed that, huh?"

"I'm glad," he said, hugging her back, even while he felt painfully aware of how his stiff erection was pressing against one of her tender thighs. "It should be fun. Always."

She murmured agreement, snuggling into him, relaxing in the afterglow of her experience. They lay there like that for a little while before she moved again, gazing up at him with wide green eyes. "I guess I should be thinking of you, too," she said, moving her free hand down over his side to caress his hip. "Anything you want to do? That was pretty intense, but..."

"I think it's your turn to make all the decisions tonight," he told her, "if you don't feel up to anything else, I'll understand."

"You're sweet, but I don't see why the night has to end just yet. Be gentle, though... like you were just now." She rolled away from him, over onto her back, his body casting a shadow that meant only the tips of her prominent nipples glistened in the moonlight.

He stretched out to stroke her belly, and looked into her eyes, "why don't you go on top? Then you can control the movement."

She grinned, a flash of white teeth in the gloom, and moved round to embrace him again, their lips meeting as his fingers twined in her long hair. He rolled over onto his back, and she was lying on top of him, still kissing his lips, his erection still against her thigh, free hand running over her smooth buttocks.

She moved away, breaking the kiss, letting his hand trail free of her hair as she moved her legs up to straddle his waist, letting his cock swing free. Her body almost seemed to glow in the moonlight, the long red hair a darker colour framing her face. She smiled again, and he reflected that she seemed to be truly happy, something that could not have been the case – at least not naturally so – for a long time.

She curled a strand of hair in a finger, pressing it to her lips as she looked down at him, spread out below her. "You're handsome," she said, at last, running the other hand down his cheek.

Instead of replying, he pulled her in towards him, her body yielding to his touch as he moved to bring her prominent breasts towards his face. He kissed them again, a hand caressing one as his lips brushed against the other, feeling every soft curve. He pressed his face into the mounds, taking a rosy nipple in his mouth, tongue sliding over the swollen flesh, suckling gently as she gasped in delight.

He felt her reach one hand back to stroke his cock, running from the tip down to his balls, and then she adjusted her position, pulling her breasts away from his questing mouth, but bringing his shaft to rest against her pussy lips. He lay back as she slowly guided him in, just the tip at first, then inch by inch into her waiting, eager, body.

Kara's mouth made a round 'O' of pleasure as she began to rock back and forth above him, laying over him so that her nipples brushed against his chest. He cupped one buttock in his right hand, brushing her long hair aside with the left, stroking her cheek as she continued her slow and gradual movements.

He had to consciously hold himself back, letting her do all the work, watching her face in the silvery light as she panted, the sound broken now and then by little high pitched gasps. It went on and on, as if it would never end, she seemingly untiring, continually bringing him close to the brink then relaxing back down again.

He could not say how much later it was that her pace finally began to quicken. She pressed herself against him, gasping louder now as he rained kisses on her face, her hair falling down over him like a curtain. He felt his own urgency rising in response as her hips ground into his, his cock seemingly deeper inside her than before, the sensation all but unbearable.

Kara cried out, a high pitched, wavering squeak, eyes wide as her body arched beneath his hands, hips spasming against him as she came. With a sharp grunt, he followed suit, filling her as she finally relaxed against him, sheltered in his arms.

──◊──

Calleslyn was sitting up in bed, the sheets pulled up under her armpits. She didn't appear to be wearing anything underneath, a thought that made Rupinder's mouth go dry. The elven woman did not even appear to be tired, looking as fresh as if this were already the morning; she didn't know whether elves needed relatively little sleep, or whether they just freshened up quickly.

She licked her lips, trying to moisten them enough to speak, "it's about earlier today. How you freed me. That distraction, was it... I mean, do you normally...?"

"Do I normally force myself on strange women? No, I am sorry if that disturbed you. I thought it was for the best,"

"Oh, it was!" She suddenly stopped, embarrassed by the eagerness in her own voice. "I mean, to free me. But that's, I mean, what you did... I'm not sure how to say this." The Common tongue was not her native speech of course, but over the years, although she had never quite lost her accent, she had become quite fluent. That she was having difficulty finding the words now was not at all due to familiarity.

"I think I understand what you mean," said Calleslyn carefully, "this is about your reaction? About what you said afterwards?"

The northern woman nodded. "I felt... I think you know... I mean... Goddess, this is difficult... what I mean is: is that natural?"

"Yes, of course it is. Human cultures seem to have a problem with such things, but to us, it's all part of the world, part of the way we are. Why limit yourself like that? Perhaps humans are different from us on some level. Some humans, that is, not all of them, by any means, as I think you now know."

"So you have done it before. Gone further?"

"Yes."

"And you think I'm attractive? Oh, goddess, look, what I'm saying is..." and then the words came out in a rush, as she felt that she had to say them now, or she never would, "I didn't want it to go further, but at the same time I really did. And now I'm not under magical control any more, and I'm not a captive. And I haven't been able to think about anything else all night, and that's why I couldn't sleep. Despite everything else today, it's been consuming my mind, and I don't know how to cope with it, and I really, really, want to know what would have come next. I think it's always been there, part of me, but I never wanted to acknowledge it, and now I have to face it, and I think it's really me, that this is what I want. And, goddess, you do think I'm attractive, don't you? Please tell me it wasn't all an act, because I so want it not to be."

"Yes, you're beautiful," said the elf, and Rupinder's heart leapt, "although I should probably tell you that I already have a girlfriend."

"Even if it's just this once. I don't know if I'll ever be able to work up the courage again if I don't find out now. Please," with shaking hands, she slid her robe off her shoulders, letting it pool around her hips, her smooth, coppery brown breasts exposed to Calleslyn's gaze. She felt a tightening in her stomach – surely there was no going back now? "Please make love to me."

To her delight, Calleslyn reached out and gently pulled her head in closer. Soon their lips met, at first tentatively, then in a longer and more passionate kiss. That sensation alone was powerfully erotic, and Rupinder closed her eyes, savouring the sensation of another woman's soft lips against her own, tongues sliding over each other. It felt so real, so wonderful, something she had not even dared dream of until now.

She pulled back from the kiss to gather her breath, and watched as the sheet fell from Calleslyn's upper body, sliding down to where her hips and legs were still concealed. Rupinder's eyes instinctively lowered to the elf's breasts. They were smaller than her own, as had already been obvious, but they looked smooth and rounded, pale skin with small pink nipples.

Guiltily, she turned her gaze back to Calleslyn's face, reflecting on her beauty. Her long blonde hair shone in the moonlight coming through the window, green eyes focussed on her as a wry smile touched her soft lips. Rupinder leaned in again for another kiss, pressing in closer this time, lips and tongue caressing. Their breasts touched, Callesyn's nipples hardening against her own coppery mounds. Just the thought of it was stimulating, the actual experience overwhelmed her mind so that she could think of nothing but ravishing this beautiful elven woman, of making this night go on forever.

The elf's arms were around her, holding her, pressing her down onto her back as the other woman turned in the bed to lie over her, sheets twisting about her hips, one foot stroking against her shin through the fabric. Still, they kissed, Rupinder losing herself in the sensation as Calleslyn's hands roamed over her belly, then up onto her breasts, light fingers first brushing her nipples, then kneading the hard points.

Realising her own hands had been taking no opportunities, Rupinder reached up to feel her lover's soft flesh, so different to that of a man, so enticing. Soon she was running her hands down the elf's back, feeling the slight bumps of her backbone. They were still kissing, both moving their hands lower down each other's bodies, Calleslyn's soft fingers stroking the human's belly, Rupinder's sliding down to finger the slight crease at the top of the elf's buttocks.

The northern woman gasped out loud as her partner's hand moved lower still, parting the golden robe from over her hips, brushing over her upper thighs and exposed crotch. The elf's hands were small, with delicate fingers... again, different from a man's, and so gentle. She quivered and moaned, her hips moving beneath the enticing soft touch as slender fingertips brushed the dark mound of her pubic hair.

Calleslyn's face hovered above hers, green eyes evidently taking in every subtle expression on her face as the fingers darted just a little bit lower with every movement. At last they rested between her legs, one slender digit stroking her damp and swollen folds. Rupinder whimpered with anticipation; she could hardly imagine how the sensation could get any better, yet knowing that surely it would.

"Please... please... I so want you..." she whispered, then cried out in rapture as the probing finger sank between her pussy lips, her hips bucking as Calleslyn moved into a better position, the sheets at last sliding away from her lower body as she moved her legs free. The first finger was followed by a second, kneading her, rubbing her swollen clit, driving her to heights she could not have imagined. She could not speak, just mewl in pleasure as the motion continued.

She gazed at the elven woman lying partially above her, propped up on her other arm, pale curving breasts hanging down above her own. Tenderly she reached for one, feeling the shape beneath her fingers, probing the soft skin, and teasing Calleslyn's pink nipple as the blonde woman softly sighed her encouragement.

She shifted on the bed, causing the damp fingers to slide free and trail up her side. She needed a break from that wondrous torment, or everything would be over too soon. Besides, she just to sample more of those delightful breasts, those curves so feminine that it made her catch her breath just to think of it.

She kissed Calleslyn's throat, eagerly moving lower as the elf moved to accommodate her desire. Rupinder rained soft kisses across each of the elf's pale mounds, feasting on them, sucking a hard pink nipple into her mouth, tasting it, her nose pressed hard against the rounded flesh.

"You've never done this before?" asked Calleslyn, "my goddess, you're a quick learner... mmm..."

Rupinder released her and they kissed, on the lips this time, breasts rubbing together, legs entwined. The elf's hand darted back to its prior task, and the human woman gasped in pleasure, throwing her head back, closing her eyes as her hips ground into that skilful, feminine hand.

She found her own hand tightly gripping Calleslyn's buttocks, and realised that, once again, she was surrendering so much to the sensation that she had forgotten her part in the act. She released the curving shape, moving down instead to the blonde's thighs, darting between them to touch, for the first time in her life, another woman's most intimate area. What her fingers found showed beyond doubt that the elven woman was as aroused as she was, a thought that somehow thrilled her all the more.

She lay back, giving herself the opportunity to see her slender partner outlined in the moonlight, silver light spilling across her body, breasts casting shadows, and gazed down to where her hand rested against a narrow patch of blonde hair, fingers vanishing between pale, narrow thighs.

Rupinder sighed in contentment. What could be better than this?

Calleslyn smiled, flicking back a long tress, and shifted her position again, her face now close to the darker woman's belly, pale fingers probing coppery folds of soaking flesh. Her hips rose in the air, and Rupinder twisted round for a better look, moving one of the elf's legs out of the way to gain a more comfortable purchase.

She could see everything now; Calleslyn's pink pussy exposed to her view, a light tuft of golden hair above folds whose moisture glistened in the moonlight. Coppery fingers probed the elf's pale inner thigh, then stroked her swollen lips, admiring them, savouring the feel against her own skin.

Rupinder let out another cry as the elf's tongue joined her questing fingers, as those lips she had kissed sought out and found the core of her pleasure. She knew she could not last long now, and, at last, pressed two of her own fingers into Calleslyn's pussy, spreading the lips, sliding against slick folds, pressing against the elf's own clit.

The fingers inside her began moving with more urgency, and she followed suit, maintaining the same rhythm. Lips, tongue and fingertips were moving in unison, driving her on inexorably, her cries becoming louder until at last her body erupted in the waves of the best, and longest, orgasm of her life. Moments later, hips thrusting back against her lover's pumping fingers, Calleslyn joined her with a musical cry of release, slender body shuddering with delight.

Rupinder realised she had been doubly freed that day. Her life was her own from now on, and she knew at least one path that it would take.

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12