Sarlene's Touch Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

She cried out again, louder, as a finger joined Messandra's tongue, probing gently inside her. Her lover began to gently suck her clit, and Calleslyn knew she could not last much longer. She let out a series of musical gasps, increasing in pace, not wanting it to end, yet sensing that it soon must.

And then, just as she was on the peak of what would surely have been a most remarkable climax, she felt Messandra stop. Yearning for release, she let out a cry that seemed almost pitiful in tone, Moments later, her cry was stifled as Messandra pulled herself up on the bed beside her, and wrapped her in her arms. Their mouths met, Calleslyn tasting her own sex on her lover’s tongue as they entwined.

Both women gasped for air as they completed the kiss, a quiet laugh on Messandra lips between her panting breaths. Calleslyn’s hands ran down the human woman's back, to discover that her partner had still not removed her own panties,

She dealt with that problem immediately, and the two were rolling about on the bed, a struggle of hands and thrashing limbs as they re-arranged their position. Calleslyn soon found Messandra’s groin above her, a shadow across her dark bush, pussy damp and inviting. Before she could do anything, her partner’s head was between her own legs, body lying atop hers.

As Messandra’s fingers and tongue once again began their loving work, Calleslyn gripped her partner’s buttocks, pulling her down towards her face. If Messandra knew what she liked – and she, oh so definitely did – the same was also true in reverse. The elf’s tongue darted into her lover’s pussy, slick against the familiar folds, dabbing at the clit, savouring the human's taste.

They continued lapping at each other, now and then teasing with their fingers, free hand gripping their partner’s back. At one point, Messandra stopped in her ministrations, raising her head to let out a long, passionate moan as her body ground against Calleslyn’s, before bending back to her task once again.

This time there was no further interruption. Calleslyn struggled to keep up her end of the bargain as waves of pleasure washed through her body, and a whimpering groan rose within her throat. Messandra was moving quicker, deeper, now, and the elf responded in kind. They climaxed together, cries muffled by each other’s convulsing bodies as they shook with bliss.

“Oh, goddess… oh goddess… oh, Messandra…” gasped Calleslyn once she had regained the ability to speak.

Her lover rolled off her, shifting around in the bed to lie facing her, and they embraced, kissing in the afterglow. Messandra’s hair was in disarray, strands stuck to her sweat-drenched forehead neck, and shoulders.

“I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did,”

“You know I did.”

“Don’t ever leave me Calleslyn.”

“I won’t,” she promised… and almost said the words.

Yet she still hung back. She couldn’t even say to herself why that was. After such a long life, why not admit that something had finally changed, that she had experienced something entirely new? Something that elves had had a word for even longer than humans. But something that even, now, she could not quite bring herself to say out loud. It was foolish, really, but there it was.

She rested her head against Messandra’s shoulder, and breathed in her scent contentedly. The words of an old elvish poem came to her mind, something from her younger days.

“What does that mean?” asked Messandra, and Calleslyn realised she had spoken out loud.

“It’s an old poem,” she replied, “about having found one’s perfect place in the universe, being at one with the world. My mother used to say it when I was little.”

“It sounds beautiful.”

“Mmm…” She was drifting off, safe in the warmth of her lover’s arms, comfortable and happy as she had been with no one else in her adult life.

As she rested, she felt Messandra’s hands softly stroking her back, as gentle as a butterfly’s wings. She surrendered herself to the feeling, revelling in the hedonistic joy of it. Messandra’s hands wandered lower, to her buttocks, then round over her hips, and down between her legs.

Sleep fled from her mind as she looked up into her lover’s smiling face.

“Again?”

“Why not?”

At first Messandra just stroked her pussy lips, but eventually a finger darted inside, languid and slow, Calleslyn responded in kind, and they lay together, bodies pressed close,, gently fingering each other with soft caresses that went on and on, relaxing in a pleasant warm glow of mutual affection.

Time seemed to stand still as they slowly pleasured each other, holding the same position, legs partially entwined, breasts pressed together, gazing silently into each other’s eyes. Calleslyn felt her heart would burst with joy. She could not recall any time that she had felt so happy as she was right now, curled in Messandra’s arms, floating in a sea of pure, unimaginable, bliss.

That was when she finally said the words.

“I love you, Messandra.”

Her partner let out a small choking cry. “I love you too, Calleslyn. I’ve loved you since we first met, but I could never tell you. I love you so, so much.”

It felt liberating, as if a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. Why could she never say it before? Now that she had, she kept repeating it, in between soft kisses. “I love you, I love you, I love you…”

Messandra’s fingers inside her picked up their pace, as they continued to kiss. Calleslyn was overflowing with joy, almost wanting to sing out to the whole world. Her eyes were wide as she felt her second climax of the day approaching. They whispered each other’s names holding each other tight as they approached the brink.

The orgasm was blinding, shutting out all of the world except the woman in her arms. They were both crying out, Messandra nearly weeping as her body shook, pussy contracting around Calleslyn’s fingers. Still she continued on, pressing deeper, stimulating the elf’s clit even as she came down from the dizzying heights of her experience.

Calleslyn could hardly believe it,. She had just experienced one of the most intense, wonderful, orgasms of her entire life, and yet her arousal had barely diminished. She clung to her lover, shocked gasps echoing around the room as the fingers continue to move inside her.

The second climax was, unbelievably, even better than the first. She had never, ever, in her entire life, experienced anything so wonderful. She had never even come twice before, in such rapid succession, let alone the way she was now. She cried out her lover’s name, lost entirely in the sensation.

They kissed, lost in a timeless embrace. Still the fingers continued their motions, and still she responded. Sweet goddess of all that was holy, surely she couldn’t…

She could. Oh, how she could…

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12