Sarrah - English Version

Story Info
A woman that I've met only by chance...
1k words
2.75
5.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: English is NOT my first language - I have learned it in school and practiced it a lot in trading, but this is (even though pornographic) supposed to be literature.

So please bear with me, or, if not, just read something else.

I also need to mention that the story is true, only depicting my personal experience(s).

All the names and/or places may have nothing to do with the reality...

*****

I'm not ready, yet, to confront the rest of the people...

I'm freshly divorced, full of anger, itchy, trying badly to disguise my state of spirit...

This woman, so petite, but with all the goodies well developed, with good proportions, looking at me as if she hasn't seen a man before, surely has no sense of self preservation...

I'm at the grocery market, looking for some apples.

Her prying eyes are stalking me.

I don't waste time - I approach her, and tell her, with no introduction, or anything:

"You can choose to come with me, now, or just forget it."

I turn around, and... leave.

At the red light, I stop, waiting for the green light.

I can hear someone breathing in a hurry:

"Aren't you supposed to see if the lady is able to rush the way you do?!?"

It's the petite stalking girl from the market, probably happy to see that the light is still red.

I look at her, without smiling, or anything...

Now the light has turned to green.

I simply take her hand and we cross the large street.

Her comment is that she hopes that, at this speed, we don't need to reach some far away place.

To her surprise, after just a few more steps, I lead her to the entrance of the block of flats.

In front of the elevator, she looks at me, and tells me:

"Hi, my name is Sarrah and I am almost twenty years old, I'm a student at the polytechnic uni, and there are already a few years since I see you around here, but never had the courage to approach you"...

I look deep into her eyes:

"I tell her my name, then, that I am freshly divorced, not in a good mood at all, and ready to kick some ass, just in case"...

"Gosh! Do you mean that the blond lady I've seen you with, during the last months, was your wife?"

I look again, deep, into her eyes:

"Since I am monogamous, she, most probably, was my wife!"

"Gosh! What a respectable woman!"...

This fills me, I don't know why, with anger:

"Err, are you going to enter this elevator, or do you only need the new address of my ex?"

"Ohhhh! Sorrrrrry! Sorrrrry! Sorrrry! I reaaaaaly didn't mean to make it sound like it did!"...

She keeps on talking, while entering the elevator, but, honestly, I haven't been listening to her blah blah, so that I simply cannot remember...

We enter the apartment, I let the bag with the apples on a cabinet in the kitchen, then grab a bottle of whiskey, two glasses, and lead Sarrah towards my room.

I let her seat on an arm chair, pour some whiskey, say cheers, drink it, while still standing, then put the glass on the table, go towards the chair where Sarrah is seated, and start unbuckling my belt, unbutton the jeans, the zipper, let my shorts get down, showing the girl my already erect dick...

She doesn't waste our time...

Her lips are wet and soft, her tongue knows where and what, so that in about five minutes, I fill her mouth with my jizz...

Now, this is interesting - no foreplay, no kissing, just a very little bit of conversation, and... the woman takes it in her mouth and... swallows...

I'm very seriously thinking to go at the drawer where I keep some condoms.

She might just be the whore of the neighborhood, and I simply don't know...

I suddenly feel the need to go at the bathroom and wash my dick, with plenty of water and soap.

I know that it cannot help, but... it's just what I feel like doing!

When I enter back inside the room, surprise!

Sarrah isn't on the arm chair anymore!

On a tabourette, beside, I can see a pile of clothes, while Sarrah is in bed, covered by a blanket...

Finally, what the heck do I risk?

A pox! In the worst case!

I take off my clothes, enter under the blanket, embrace this tiny woman, hold her tight.

She's so thin, gentle, so ready for my dick!

I simply lay on my back, letting her take the initiative...

She's riding me, in the cowgirl position, while I try to sleep - eyes closed, and my mind thinking about some beautiful views from the mountains...

After less than five minutes, I have to come back home, since this tiny woman is working hard - but really hard, trying to break my fucking erect dick.

It's really clear that her vagina is much shorter than the length of my dick, but she's insisting, forcing her vagina on my dick, really suffering from the pain inflicted by herself...

She's also quite vocal, telling me what a worthless piece of meat she is, how I should wake up, and give her the punishment that she deserves, ripping her in pieces, making her ready for the ambulance...

Her boobs are tiny, but her nipples are soooo hard and ready to be sucked!

I let her play with me for an hour, or so, then I simply make her roll on her back, enter her again, then do my thing, knowing that the orgasms she's had are more than enough...

I check her anal entrance, but, from the way she looks at me, I realize that she's not into it, so that, when I feel like cumming, I let my jizz fill her mouth again...

After I'm done, she sips a few of the whiskey from her glass, then gets herself dressed.

I ask for her telephone number, but she tells me that, from her point of view, she's acted as a whore, and that she's already ashamed of her deeds, so that she will never try to contact me again...

I feel, I must admit, unbalanced, but, since this is her decision, who am I to try to change her mind?!?

I shut the door, lock it, take an apple from the plastic bag, wash it, eat it, then go to sleep...

THE END