Sarren's Transformation Pt. 01

Story Info
When an elven prince begins to fall for a human knight.
2.5k words
3.67
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first part of a story I have adapted from a Roleplay that I had the pleasure to be a part of. Unfortunately the server was taken down, so I thought you'd all like to read some of the crazy adventures that we got up to.

I hope you enjoy, and please be aware that this story does contain some discrimination, it was just how the character was played originally, so please bare with me. :)

*

Sarren Vatoris stood alone by the window of his room, the cold winter air chilled him deeply as he pulled his pale silken dressing gown tightly around himself and stared down into the crowds of elves far below. They were able to move freely amongst to fallen leaves of Shimmerdin, capital city of the Elven Kingdom. As an elf, Sarren had inherited the beauty of his people, often being referred to as a beautiful jewel in the royal crown and his thin frame gave him a somewhat feminine physique without even trying. His long blazing crimson hair however was far different from that of his people, who were normally born with either hair the colour of raven feathers or hair the colour of midsummer golden sunlight. And yet, for as long as he could remember, his father King Eldan Vatoris, had made him stay within the Elven Palace for his own safety. Claiming that the world of men beyond was far too dangerous a place for one so young.

Yet after over a hundred years of being bound to the same place, Sarren felt the walls of his room, no... his prison growing cold and dim around him. The world that had felt so full of wonder and adventure was like a forsaken dream, as the world he now perceived held nothing for him but a bleak and boring future as the king of a people he knew little to nothing about. Sure, he'd been tutored on matters of the mind, given studies on complicated court etiquette and a few lessons on magical theory, but he'd never been allowed to really meet the people he'd one day be ruling over and that to Sarren just felt like a misjustice.

Over the century however, Sarren's only real comfort was one of his royal maids, a fair haired elven girl by the name of Brixina. She was young by elven years, only seventy six, and she would often talk with Sarren, unlike the other maids, who merely wished to serve him out of duty to his father more than a genuine interest for him as a person. Brixina was gentle in her speech and had the biggest heart Sarren had even known, often bringing stories from outside the palace of knights wielding swords of shimmering steel, riding through the lands to rescue princesses from seemingly immortal dragons and of heroes finding love and happiness. To Sarren, those stories meant more to him than any precious jewel or title that he may possess in a possible future.

Sarren spun as he heard the door open wide, the metal door knob slamming hard against the wooden wall and making him let out a small yelp in surprise. Standing in the doorway was his father, Eldan Vatoris, his once beautiful regal features had marked by the passage of six centuries. Atop his furrowed brow he wore a circlet of woven platinum that resembled a blooming flower and his flowing teal robes came to a stop mere inches above the ground. He looked at his son with a cold intensity that sent a shiver running down Sarren's spine as he entered the room, each of his steps calm and calculated as he seemed to glide across the room towards his son. Sarren refused to meet his gaze as his father stood before him.

"You are still not ready." Eldan stated, his tone was cold as his gaze shifted to one of annoyance. "I thought I specifically told you to be ready by midmorning, as we are expecting an ambassador from our sister kingdom of the Eastern slopes. As the royal prince, it is your obligation to be in attendance. I do not expect you to embarrass me before our guests by being underprepared." Eldan explained, leaving little room for Sarren to argue as he followed his son's gaze to the window. "So, despite my prior warnings, you still wish to walk amongst the people of our kingdom? To mingle with the lesser elves that spend their lives either serving us or chasing after a mortal dream of adventure?" Sarren heard the tone of his father's voice and couldn't help but stay silent. His father was mocking him and he refused to lower himself by holding his tongue.

Elden however closed his eyes for a moment before turning on his heels, his robes spilling out slightly at the hem as he once more floated towards the door. "I expect you to be ready in twenty minutes, no more." His father spoke with a final definitive tone that had ended many would be conversations within his court.

Moments after he passed beyond the doorway, he vanished from sight, leaving Sarren to lean against the window sill and hold a hand over his eyes, trying to hold back tears that burnt at his eyelids. "I hate you." He muttered, his voice soft and quiet as he wiped his eyes and walked to the bed where his royal robes had been already laid out for him by Bixina before she'd left to attend to chores.

Sliding his dressing gown off of his body, he stepped up to a full length mirror and looked himself over. His figure was indeed feminine, with slightly wider than average hips and a very toned waistline that he was sure some would have paid money to achieve. Running his hands over his hips, Sarren was sure ass felt bigger than average to him and he blushed a little as he looked down at the embarrassingly small cock and balls between his legs. It was only an inch in length and when hard it barely got past two inches. Somewhere deep inside him, Sarren sometimes felt embarrassed to be called a prince, as his appearance to him had often seemed more fitting to a princess than the prince of elves.

With a deep sigh of resignation, he turned away from the mirror and began to dress himself, wouldn't want to embarrass his father any further afterall.

Twenty minutes later, Sarren stepped out of his room. He had resigned himself to following his father's wishes once again as his long flaming hair held back from his face by a circlet of silver adorned with a single teardrop that rested against his brow and he wore a pastel yellow robe that nearly reached the floor. The palace itself was built into the side of an ancient oak tree that had stood standing for over ten thousand years. The tree and the palace attached to it are often considered to be the living heart of the forest, where the elven kind could connect with the beauty of nature and the palaces' architecture displayed the finest works of elven kind that could be found within the kingdom to date.

The throne room had been decorated in preparation for the up and coming guests arrival. Along the eastern wall of the throne room, the usual silver and teal banners that bore Sarren's family crest of two hummingbirds back to back had been replaced with the banners of their sister kingdom. The gold and black fabric bearing the sign of a stag and provided a pleasantly warmer contrast to the cold colours of Shimmerdin. Whilst his father sat upon his throne, his posture exuding royal elegance, another figure hovered slightly to the right of the throne. The figure was a tall elf dressed in formfitting fine fur armour that showed off his lean physique, yet he carrying both a sword and dagger upon his belt. Upon the elf's face were three long parallel scars that ran from his left eye to his chin. Sarren had seen him around the palace before, usually in discussion with the king and whilst he knew him by the name of Petris Glynjor, he knew little about his role within his father's court. As it was however, right at that moment, the elven warrior's jaw was set in clear discord of something.

Sarren took his place upon his father's left side and was about to ask why they were waiting here for their guests, when the doors to the throne room opened slowly, the sound echoing around the room and bringing all eyes to the door. Striding into the throne room as if he owned the place, the Elven Ambassador's appearance showed to all that he took great care of himself. His long silvery white hair flowed down his back and despite his clear age, he still walked with the step of an elf half his age as he wore black and gold robes that matched his kingdom's banners. However, stood beside him was a tall figure with short black hair, a thin neatly trimmed beard and clad in silvery white armour that shimmered like polished diamonds. His barbute helmet was tucked neatly under his arm, resting close to a sword held within a white scabbard. His face wasn't beautiful by elven standards, to describe the comparison was akin to comparing a gem to it's uncut brethren, not beautiful, yet it still retained a certain beauty. What was clear for all to see however, was that he was a human.

Immediately, King Eldan's expression transformed from the welcoming smile that showed compassion for a fellow elf, to a blank one that bore traces of disgust as he stared at the human warrior that now stood beside his honoured guest. "It is a pleasure to welcome a member of our sister kingdom into our court. You honour us with your presence." King Eldan spoke, his warm tone feeling almost forced as his eyes would flick between the two figures that had entered his throne room, unsure what to make of the sight beyond irritation.

"I beg your pardon Ambassador, and please forgive me should I come across rude for asking, but it would seem that you are accompanied by a warrior from the realm of man. Am I to assume that this is correct?" King Eldan enquires, clearly testing the waters before diving beyond the surface.

The ambassador however merely chuckled at the question, a hand raised to his mouth to cover it whilst he laughed. "Your perceptions are correct your highness. His name is Devin Toffel, a Knight from the realm of man. He is a skilled combatant and has proven himself a friend to all elven kind." The ambassador explained with a motion of his hand towards Devin.

Sarren however found himself transfixed by Devin Toffel. He wasn't sure what it was that made him unable to look away, but whatever spell this man had cast, it had struck without him ever noticing. Sarren's body felt warm and his heart began to pound in his chest as his father heard what the ambassador had to say.

Upon finishing his explanation, King Eldan looked as if he had just been struck, his mouth hung open in disbelief and his fists clenched the arms of his throne until his knuckles were bone white. "Has our sister kingdom really fallen so far as to accept protection from humans?" King Eldan asked, his tone and expression still calm, yet his words betrayed the deep levels of disgust that hid just beneath the surface. It was now the ambassador's turn to appear stunned, he turned to look at Devin, who in turn looked at the king with an expression of genuine surprise.

Stepping forward, Devin dropped to one knee, his head bowed low in respect as spoke for the first time since he had entered the throne room. "Your highness, I am afraid I do not understand the source of this animosity that I feel has been levied against myself and my people. Have we done something to offend your highness or any of your people? For if that is the case, I give my most deepest and most humblest apology for the transgression." Devin spoke, his voice was calm and measured and held a small hint of a commanding tone to it that for some reason made Sarren feel as though his legs would give out at a moment's notice.

King Elden's jaw clenched as Devin spoke, his eyes narrowing as the faint trace of a smile crept across his lips. "Human, I do not wish to speak with you at this time. You would do well to speak only once your superiors are finished speaking." He spoke, ignoring the growing look of shock upon the ambassador's features. "As for your apology, I shall not accept it unless it comes from all of your race."

The rest of the meeting after that statement had been tinged with a certain level of disgust from the ambassador and Devin, both of them appearing to be quite hurt by Eldan's cutting words.

After returning to his chambers, Sarren found himself sat upon his bed. He removed the silver circlet from his brow and held it before himself, letting the teardrop catch the light of the candles that had been lit before his return. In his mind, Sarren could see the expressions that both of them had worn throughout that meeting. Both wishing more than ever for it to end and to flee into the distance. The thought of Devin Toffel however made Sarren's stomach flutter once more and his heart seemed to quicken it's beat. "By the gods, what is happening to me?" He asked as he slumped back onto the covers, his arm resting over his eyes as he tried to explain the sudden feeling that had come over him. However, a knock at the door broke him away from thoughts of the knight and crashing back to reality.

Stood in the doorway was Brixina, her face beaming with a warm smile that seemed to uplift Sarren's mood somewhat. She was wearing her usual amber coloured robes that still seemed one size too big for her and over the top was an apron made from the tanned hide.

After several minutes of filling in the maid on what had happened, Brixina ears reddened as she blushed deeply, clearly even to her, King Eldan's words had seemed rather harsh. When he told her about Devin however, her face lit up into a mischievous grin that made Sarren both chuckle and feel a little nervous. The last time she had looked that way, she'd convinced him to sneak down to the stables to see her uncle off and they'd gotten into a lot of trouble that day.

"Ooooh, my word." She spoke, her voice dancing on the edge of being lost amongst her giggling. "I think our prince has finally fallen in love." She says, her voice trailing off as the words hit Sarren straight away. Love?