Sasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers

I hurried back to bed and cuddled up with her again. "I have a camping stove and we will need to eat the stuff in the refrigerator. I think this is the perfect morning for sausage and pancakes."

"OK, lets go, on the count of three. One......."

That was as far as she got for the next ten minutes. I needed to kiss her and that kiss consumed us for the next nine minutes and fifty seconds.

One of our stomachs growled and she began to giggle. "Two three," she said rapidly and we jumped out of bed. She headed to the kitchen and I went to my storage closet and pulled out the box with the camping gear and put it on the kitchen table then ran back to my gas burning fireplace and lit it.

I helped Sasha in the kitchen and we ate by the fireplace in the living room. Breakfast was soon being interrupted by kisses. I got up and got my thickest blanket and spread it in front of the fireplace. I brought us coffee and got nude then helped Sasha become nude.

We leaned back against the loveseat as we drank our coffee. Her free hand was caressing my cock; my free hand was caressing her pussy. My vanilla hand and her chocolate skin seemed like a delicious combination. We paused for kisses often.

Soon my cock and her pussy were very ready and we put the mugs on the end tables behind us. She straddled me and sunk her pussy over my cock. We kissed.

"I am going to miss this when the emergency ends."

"Why?" I asked.

"I will need to go home."

"Did you leave the blender running?"

"You know what I mean. But don't worry. While I'm here we are going to fuck and love constantly. I never wanted to be one of your conquests even though I have always been tempted. I'm glad the storm put me in your bed. You have been my best lover ever."

She kissed me and I allowed myself to enjoy the kiss until I felt something in it a bit unusual. Before I could pin it down she began our fuck. It was as long and loving a fuck as I had ever experienced. When she had her orgasm we embraced and kissed each other then she slid down my body and began to love my cock.

My cock suddenly needed to erupt and I frantically warned her as I tried to pull away. She continued the slow blowjob until I was drained. I saw her swallow but she kept my cock in her mouth until it began to fade.

I stopped her from getting up and pulled her back up to me and reinserted my still semi-hard cock back into her pussy. I embraced her then kissed her. She was shocked and did not kiss me back at first but when I softly caressed the sides of her face she fell completely into the kiss. It was a deep, intense kiss that lasted until my cock slipped out of her pussy. She looked at me with wide eyes but said nothing.

I allowed her to stand up and she helped me up. We embraced and kissed again before we took the mugs and dishes to the kitchen. I started making more coffee as she hurried back to the living room and quickly put clothes back on. She brought me mine and I put them on except my slippers, she was wearing them.

I jumped at her to get them back but she giggled and she ran away before I could grab her so I stopped and put on the heavy socks on my feet. Of course running over a hardwood floor in socks can be hazardous so I had to give up the chase before I could catch her. I suspected I would likely never be able to catch her anyway. She had long gorgeous legs. I made a mental note to lick and kiss my way up them soon.

We sat on my loveseat and drank our coffee as we enjoyed the fireplace. The sides of our bodies were in complete contact.

"Why did you quit the symphony?" I asked her.

"How did you know I played in a symphony?"

"I was in the audience more than once. I had season tickets."

"Oh," she said in a mild surprise.

"Well, that goes back to my failed marriage. By the end of our first year he had become abusive and began to push me into walls. One day he came to rehearsal and was ranting about something and right there in the break room he pushed me to the wall. I was furious he had chosen to demean me in front of my friends and as I began to remind him of where we were he slapped me.

I lost it and hit him with the best left hook anyone had seen in years. It turned out he had a glass jaw and went down like he was already dead. The maestro had alerted the cops and he was cuffed before he regained consciousness.

That was when I felt the pain in my hand. I had several fractures on two fingers and one in my wrist. Two years and three surgeries later it became obvious I would never be able to play the violin at a professional level again.

Soon after that my husband was released from jail. I knew he would be coming for me but I was too depressed to care. But somebody shot him dead before he got to me.

His killer was never found although I doubt anyone was very interested in finding him. As it turned out it was my Dad who killed him. He told me that the day he died from cancer.

My Dad worked in our company in Houston before he died but there were two other guys between him and Ms. Riley. I was the secretary for the orchestra company until Ms. Riley hired me. Working for the symphony was tough on me because I wanted to be playing."

I had my arm around her by then. I kissed her cheek and forehead then got up and handed her my iPod.

"That is you with the orchestra, first chair of the second violins. That is my favorite rendition of Schubert's eighth. It is on the play list four times."

Almost as soon as she pressed play her eyes closed and I saw a tear slide down her cheek as her body shuddered. I kissed her then left her to the music.

I went to check the condition of the food in the refrigerator. The hamburger meat needed to be cooked; it had been there two days. I stirred olives, capers, sweet peppers and onions into the meat then prepared some brown rice. I added garbanzos to the rice then added it to the meat. I stir fried the concoction and soon had lunch for us.

I knew Schubert and the orchestra would have already finished by then but assumed Sasha was still lost in her thoughts so I prepared hot tea.

I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking my Earl Grey when she came in. She walked behind me and caressed my shoulders.

"You are not at all like I imagined you were. I am impressed."

She leaned over and kissed me softly.

"And you can cook too," she said and she plated and served our lunch as I poured her a cup of tea.

Lunch tasted better than I had hoped although I regretted not adding soy sauce to it. After we cleared the dishes we went back to bed and took a nap. We actually did sleep and got up refreshed.

She made us hot chocolate as I searched for my battery-powered radio then searched for good batteries.

We again sat on the love seat and drank our chocolate as we listened to a news station. The trains were still not running, getting in and out of Chicago was still impossible and that included by air, both airports were closed. There were hundreds of thousands without power. Several people had died because of the winter storm.

They were hopeful the trains would be able to run as soon as the power grid was back on line but that was problematic because the people that were needed to restore power were having a very difficult time getting to where they needed to be.

To one announcer the biggest catastrophe was that the Bears game might be postponed because the Houston team would not be able to get to the city in time. That would also be a tragedy for me since I had tickets to that game. I had already decided to take Sasha with me and when I told her she gave me an uninhibited kiss.

Sasha switched the station to our one classical music provider and I went to get us more chocolate.

We were again sipping chocolate on the loveseat when she suddenly asked, "How many women from the office have you fucked here?"

"Counting you, one."

"OK, let me rephrase that. How many women from the office have you fucked?"

"As presently constituted, counting you, one."

"Then how did you get your reputation as a Don Juan?"

"The woman whose job you now have first sent me on calls to companies run or owned by women. I made a sale ninety seven percent of the time. Many of those times those women and I had relations before and after the sale.

I also had sex with your predecessor and her twin sister, our boss in Houston, and their secretaries. All but Ms. Riley are now retired."

"Did you enjoy any of them?"

"I enjoyed all of them."

"Oh. Are you going to ask me about my lovers?"

"No."

"You don't care?"

"I don't want to know."

"Oh."

She kissed me softly and said, "There have been three men I have lived with for several months. The first was a fellow music student who may have actually loved me but could not handle the looks he got when people saw him with a black girl.

The second man in my life was my husband, he was from Croatia. We met when the orchestra was touring Europe. I already told you how that ended.

The third man in my life was a baseball player and that only lasted for the one season he played in Houston.

That was four years ago. Since then I have been exclusively with women, I am very popular with the lesbian crowd."

"As you should be."

"You don't mind if I eat pussy?"

"No. My mother and my sisters eat pussy. Mom is in fact Ms. Riley's partner."

"Interesting."

"No, they would consume you."

"Now you are tempting me."

"At your own peril."

Suddenly we had power then lost power.

"Somebody got to the area and is working on it. We should have power in hours and not days," I said.

"Good, I will be able to go home."

"Not until we say we need to go to work the next day. I say we call the phone tree and tell everyone to wait until Monday to come in."

"I guess we should call them, Frank, Missy, and Val would likely try to come in when they shouldn't. Let me get my phone."

I called my team leaders and found that one of them had just gotten home after a night in his car on the freeway.

"So you are staying here until Monday then. Please."

"Yes. Why did you add please?"

"I don't want you to break my jaw."

"How about if I break your ribs?"

I began to run away but slipped and fell on my butt. She was too close behind me and tripped over me. We were suddenly on the floor in a sixty-nine. She pushed my sweatpants down a millisecond before I pushed hers down. We were soon devouring each other's genitals with growls and hisses. She began to giggle and I was soon laughing out loud.

She turned and was soon kissing me over and over until we realized my cock was hard and trying to find her pussy as her pussy was trying hard to suck it in. What followed was the most violent, passionate, loud fuck of our lives. We were still out of breath when we sat back down on the love seat. It was several minutes before either of us spoke.

"Wow," she said.

"Wow indeed," I said.

Neither of us had enough energy even to kiss so we just cuddled up and stared at the fireplace until we fell asleep.

It took both of us a while to figure out what woke us up but we eventually noticed the power was back on. We walked to my window and noted that it was still snowing. My side of the block had power although the one across the street did not. Our offices were behind that one so we assumed that it did not have power either.

"The diner on the block behind us might have power, I will call and see if they will be open soon," I said.

"So you cook me one meal and bail, huh?"

"Rescue you, I am afraid you would not survive another one."

'It was different but definitely good eats and for an emergency on a camping stove it was terrific."

"But you would just as soon prefer one of their pulled pork dinners?"

"Yes, please."

As it turned out the diner had never lost power and were open. Sasha wore my sweat pants, sweatshirt and my heavy coat with her boots and we walked over.

We had a fine time and enjoyed the dinners and took sandwiches home with us. We held hands over and back, well held gloves.

We took long showers and she dressed in my t-shirt and I dressed in my boxers and t-shirt and we watched the news. Both sides of the Canadian-U.S. border were buried in snow from sea to shining sea. The winter storm had reached to Northern California, to Little Rock, and down to Atlanta. Houston was sunny and seventy-two degrees.

There would be no air service for another two days and the trains would not be on normal schedule until Monday. It was Thursday. The good news was that we would be able to go to the football game on Sunday in bright sunshine. Sasha squeezed my hand at that last piece of news. We were both grinning. Apparently neither of us was ready to separate even though we were both fucked out.

We watched TV as we cuddled and ate popcorn then went to bed. We kissed and cuddled but did not fuck; neither of us felt the need. The next morning I awoke to the smell of bacon and coffee. I brushed my teeth and peed then joined her in the kitchen.

We absolutely enjoyed our good morning kiss and our breakfast. We fucked as she sat on the table and after her orgasm I walked us to the loveseat with my cock still deep in her pussy.

Another soft fuck later I asked her, "Did you ever think you would ever fall in love again?"

"No, It's a stunning development for me. I...."

She suddenly realized what she had just revealed and just looked at me with wide-open eyes.

I kissed her and said, "I was comfortable thinking it would never happen for me but I'm happy it has. I love you."

She began to cry and giggle and kiss me at the same time and I enjoyed every millisecond of it.

My cock was still inside her pussy but we had forgotten about them, love just poured out of us.

"Would you be OK with a Vegas wedding?" I asked.

"Only if we stay a week so we can play. We need to warn our Moms first. My sister already lives in Vegas so that is a plus, she can handle the details. Wait, did you just ask me to marry you?"

"No, I assumed we would get married in the future. It will be a long engagement, at least three weeks. Well, maybe a week and a half. We need to get your rings first, then see about reservations, tickets to shows and all that."

"I think I can manage a long engagement like that. Let's get to your computer and see what's playing."

"Ok, then call our Moms."

Neither of our Moms was surprised by the race of their children's bride or groom, apparently we had already mentioned the other to them. Several times apparently. They claimed they knew we were in love before we did.

Two weeks later we stayed in Vegas from a Friday afternoon until the Sunday morning nine days later. We saw shows and attractions and our families became close friends. Mom, my sisters, and Ms. Riley ganged up on Sasha one evening as I took her Mom and sister out to dinner. We were tempted but nothing happened between us except very fine kisses.

That was ten years ago. The difference in our ages has not shown up yet and we are still very much in love with each other. We still fuck a lot.

My sisters had been insisting we retire early and move to their town on the Texas coast. They had been teachers there since they got their degree. Sasha's Mom already lived there and her sister and her partner were there every chance they had.

Another severe winter storm had Sasha and me seriously considering it then out of the blue Sasha was offered a job as an orchestra teacher in that town. Well, not so out of the blue, her Mom and my sisters had applied for a job for her.

Sasha apparently wanted that job but was about to reject it since I had a fine job in Chicago. I asked her to wait on her decision until I had my finances checked. I realized I could retire so we moved to a town that had never seen snow.

It took us just a couple of weeks to realize we should have moved there long ago. No one seemed to notice Sasha and I were not of the same race. The women seemed to be enthusiastically bi-sexual and craved Sasha. I was happy to let Sasha play.

Then we met some aliens and the town moved.

jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers
12