Sasha & Karen: Night 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen bawled out her joy. “Getting close. So close. Almost. Almost. God!”

Sasha abruptly removed her fingers from the saturated orifice. She moved them to her mouth and noisily sucked the sweet dampness that was coated there.

“Oh no!” cried Karen. “No more playing. I want to come. Get me off. Don’t leave me like this.” The blond woman’s back was now slick with sweat, her shoulders heaving with the rapid breaths she was taking.

Sasha grabbed Karen by the shoulder and rolled her extravagant consort on her back. “Arms straight gorgeous,” she instructed. When Karen did so, Sahsa grabbed the bra and pulled it free. She drew in a deep sigh at the beauty revealed.

In spite of age and gravity, Karen’s plush mounds stood high on her chest. The stiff nipples and puckered aureola seemed too small in comparison. The globes bobbed ever so slightly with Karen’s breathing.

“Play with them,” Sasha ordered. “They could use some more attention.” Karen quickly complied. She twisted the sensitive peaks between thumb and forefinger. She pressed and rolled her hefty spheres as her fervor mounted.

Sasha fiddled with her own breasts as she watched her lovely catch play. Her body shivered as she imagined how Karen’s tits would feel. Unable to deny herself any longer, Sasha leaned down, moved a hand out of the way and started to suckle at a ripe breast.

Karen threw her head back and squealed in furious response. She grabbed her tormentor’s dark hair and pulled Sasha tightly to her. “Jesus Christ! That’s so good! Suck on me. I love it. Feels wonderful. Oh!”

Sasha chewed the delicate nipple with her teeth, stamping light pain and exquisite pleasure into Karen’s mind. Her hand pulled on the other peak, hauling the full breast as far as it would go. The blond whined and gasped in heated reaction.

Sasha removed her mouth and replaced Karen’s hand. “Keep it up, you horny slut. Don’t be gentle.” Karen immediately did as she was told. The flesh stood up between the burning female’s clasping fingers. She mouthed inarticulate cries to her lust.

Licking down her sumptuous lover’s stomach, Sasha reached behind and undid Karen’s skirt. It came free and all of the elegant older woman’s skin was revealed. Sasha petted and fondled all that she could reach. Her tongue could feel the intense heat Karen was feeling and the salt of her sweat was ambrosial.

Without lifting her head, Sasha removed her own pants and sandals. She licked back up Karen’s full body until she reached the sweet goal she wanted. Sasha wrapped her arms and legs around the softness of Karen and kissed her as if she wanted to suck down her lover’s breath. She moved her hips up and down, painting Karen’s skin with hot juices.

Karen grabbed Sasha’s ass and pulled her tight. Running her tongue into her dark flame’s mouth, Karen moaned; the sound vibrating on Sasha’s nipples, passing her heat over to the excited woman lying on her. Almost instinctively, the big blonde ran a finger in the warm liquids streaming from Sasha, then she stroked and prodded at the tight ring of muscle between the firm behind.

Sasha broke the kiss with a sharp gasp. Pumping her hips with the stroking digit, she rotated her upper body, causing the couple’s nipples to play with one another. “Christ almighty. That’s nice, you lovely bitch. You know just how to please me.” Sasha let out a long hiss as passion bounced through her.

“Enough,” Sasha declared. “You first. I want you to come first.” Sasha moved to Karen’s left and kneeled on the futon, breaking the contact between them. “Play with your tits again. Same orders as last time.”

Karen clutched her extravagant mounds hard, sinking her fingers into the firm flesh. Her eyes rolled back and she released a faltering moan at the sharp sensations. Karen’s legs drew wide, knowing Sahsa’s next destination.

The tiny woman washed her tongue down Karen’s tender surface leaving cool on top and hot within. On reaching the moist folds she sought, Sasha paused a moment, watching her lover’s sweet lips quiver. But only a moment. Sahsa placed her fingers on Karen’s cunt, spread it wide and laved the stiff clit.

Karen shrieked aloud as she came. “Sasha, ooh!” she yelled. “Coming! Christ!” The ample blond’s body shook and trembled as her climax roared through her. She tossed her head without control as the spasms of her orgasm sent random currents through her nervous system. Hot liquid ran from her to be lapped up by the tireless tongue driving Karen insane.

As the orgasm started to ebb, Sasha drove a finger into Karen’s pussy, pushing another explosion past Karen’s defenses. The fulsome woman froze as the climax overwhelmed her. Nothing in her body seemed to work except the muscles pulsing around her invader and the lungs forcing a high keening past Karen’s lips. Electroshock would have had less effect.

The shattering climax stopped without warning. Karen seemed to deflate. She lay whimpering as echoes of delight twinged in her.

Sasha moved herself along side Karen and gave her a tender kiss on the cheek. Her right hand reached for a slick breast and lightly stroked it’s rigid peak. “Beautiful, you come so good. Never met a woman who got so lost in it. I loved it!”

Karen gathered enough strength to roll and face her black haired bed mate. She wrapped her arms around Sasha and gave her a gentle kiss. “I’ve never come that hard before. God, it was good. All that anticipation set me up. You gave me just what I needed then. Mmmm. I still feel it.”

“Well sweetness, I haven’t come yet. I think it’s time for you to pay me back for such a good time.” Sasha pushed the opulent woman on her back. She watched Karen’s tits jiggle for a second. Then she placed her legs around the gold maned head.

“Well? Get to work,” she ordered.

“But I’ve never…” started Karen.

Sasha placed her right hand behind Karen’s head and pinched the hard nipple of her quarry’s left breast with the other hand. When the luscious blond’s mouth opened in reaction, Sasha pulled it against her dripping cunt.

“You have now,” declared Sasha. She circled her hips, spreading her wetness around Karen’s face. “Get that tongue to work. Up a little. Yes. There. Now, over my lips. That’s it. Oh, honey. You eat pussy real good for a virgin. Back to my clit. Fast now, fast!”

Sasha felt Karen’s hands on her ass, pulling for a more intimate contact. The horny slut was really getting into it now. Sasha no longer needed to give direction, nor could she as her body rose to it’s peak.

“Now!” roared Sasha. Her body let go with a massive climax. She growled, moaned and hissed while her hips quivered against the soft mouth working at her. Sasha’s lubrication ran from her in a blistering wave to be lapped up by the worshipping woman under her.

Karen groaned into the warm folds pressed to her. The lust of the beautiful minx dominating her was causing her own passion to rise again. She spread her legs wide, the swelling of her nether regions forcing them apart. Impatient at waiting for her reward, Karen pushed her tongue inside, trying to dig the delicious taste of her lover out of it’s hiding spot.

Sasha grabbed the blonde head under her and hauled it in tight. “That’s it, babe. Eat me. Move that tongue. Around now. Yes, yes. You’re so good. Now up and down. That spot, right there. Lick it. Yes. Right… Yes… Now…” As she came, Sasha reached back and grabbed the luxuriant breasts sitting on Karen’s chest. She dug her fingers into them at the same rhythm that the waves of pleasure washed over her. Her lover’s tongue twitched in response, driving Sasha higher still.

Breaking contact with a sudden jolt, Sasha lay next to Karen, panting with fatigue. “Jesus Christ, you sexy bitch. That’s the best I’ve been eaten in a long time.” She rolled over and gathered her lover in her arms. She teased Karen’s mouth with her own lips, tasting the results of her bliss coated there.

Karen softly kissed her back. “Mm,” she whispered, “I wish I had done something like this sooner. I loved feeling you leak all over my face. It’s not the same with a guy. With them it’s always over so quick. A sudden shot and it’s done. You, I could keep on tasting. It lasted so long.” The declaration ended with a sudden hiss.

Sasha had placed her fingers over Karen’s cunt and was playing lightly with the hard clit found within. A fresh wave of wetness running from inside told her how true Karen’s statement was.

“You sure did like it, honey. I can feel you all wet and warm down here.” She increased the speed of her petting. The big blond’s hips pressed up against the harrying digits and matched their cadence.

“Would you like me to do something about that?” Sasha whispered in the delicate ear her mouth was touching. She ran her tongue into it to drive her demand home.

“Yes,” came the answer, “Yes, please.”

“Such a good girl you are.” Sasha took one of Karen’s hands and moved it to replace her own. “Keep yourself hot, wench. I have to leave for a second. But don’t come. That’s my job.”

Standing up, Sasha stepped over Karen and went to the dresser. “Play with those gorgeous tits, babe. You’ll want to be ready for what I’ve got planned next.”

Karen instantly moved her free hand to a full breast. She rolled the nipple between her fingers. A whimper came from her, letting Sasha know her passion.

Opening the top drawer of the dresser, the tiny tart gave her plaything another order. “Talk to me, sweetness. I want to hear how you feel.”

“Oh,” Karen groaned in reply. “I feel so sexy. I’m rubbing my clit and I remember how you felt when you were licking me. I could tell you liked it and I’ve never been eaten before by someone who did.” She gasped as the memory pressed at her nerves. “It got me off so hard. Just like I’m about to do now.”

“Oh no you don’t.” Sasha told her. “Slow down. Just tease.” Reaching into the drawer, she removed the harness she was seeking. Sasha quickly stepped into it, cinching the belt around her hips.

Biting her lower lip in the effort to restrain herself, Karen reduced the speed and strength of her petting. She focused on one of the plants to distract her attention from the heat beating inside her. Karen kept losing focus as sweet waves of joy washed over her body. She could smell the scent of physical exertion, arousal and perfume. It clouded her mind with it’s lewd promise

That one,” Sasha thought. “I can use one of the others the next time. And I know there’ll be a next time.” She quickly snapped the flesh coloured and average sized dildo to the harness.

“Close your eyes and hands at your sides, Karen. It’s time to do something about that.”

Karen quickly did as she was told. Her face was a mixture of anticipation and lust, with a tiny bit of apprehension for spice. She wanted what was about to happen, but wasn’t sure what it was.

“Legs wide, slut!” When Karen did so, Sasha kneeled between them and rubbed the head of her fake cock over her partner’s slick lips.

Karen’s eyes saucered, then rolled back in her head at the intense feelings the touch engendered. “G,G,God,” she groaned.

Sasha sawed the dildo back and forth, stroking the sensitive folds and tantalizing Karen’s stiff clit. “Do you like that, gorgeous?”

Karen mouthed something incoherent in reply.

“What’s that? My horny little bitch doesn’t like it? Maybe I should stop then.”

I took a second for the threat to seep into Karen’s befuddled mind. “No! Don’t stop! I like it! Oh, I love it. So different, and so good.”

“So what do you want me to do now?”

“Put it in me. Oh Christ. Stick it in me, please?”

“Since you asked so nicely.” And Sasha moved the head of the tool to the blond and dripping entrance. A slight move of her hips pushed the latex glans inside.

Karen wrapped her legs around Sasha and tried to pull the black haired woman in. With surprising strength, Sasha resisted the imploring action.

“My little sugar is getting anxious.” She ran an inch in and withdrew it. The bigger woman’s grip slackened from the passion invoked. She mewled her delight.

“Want me to go on? Do you want all this inside?”

“Oh please. Yes. I want it. I want to get taken so bad. I’m aching for it. Please, put it all the way in.”

“You asked for it.” declared Sasha, and she shoved every inch up the wanting woman’s snatch. The force traveled up Karen’s torso and made her full tits bounce. The blond cried out at the fury that raced through her.

Sasha immediately started a hard, driving rhythm. She could feel the base of the harness rubbing at her clit, feeding her fire. She watched the pillowy breasts of her lover roll and jump and this delightful sight turned her on even more.

Karen started crooning a paean to the delight she was feeling. “Oh God, it’s so good. More. Harder. Oh. Oh. Jesus. Screw me, love. Make me feel it. Do me. Shit. More. More.” The lustful hymn stopped with a stuttering hiss as she came.

Sahsa thought about the laundry she had to do tomorrow and how her baseball team was doing. She was so close to climax. Karen was just the type of woman she wanted, feminine and very horny. The friction on her hood and her wenches obvious pleasure were almost more than Sasha could stand.

Karen’s orgasm ended and she collapsed to the futon. She panted as her chest pumped to feed her body’s demand for air. Sasha slowed down her rhythm, keeping just enough motion to keep her delectable prize in heat.

“My little girl liked that, didn’t she?”

The reply was a high pitched and breathy “uh huh.”

“Well, we’re not done yet.” Sasha lay down on her delectable trull and took a hard nipple in her mouth. She gnawed softly at it and lapped it with her tongue. The other nipple was rolled and squeezed by gentle fingers. Sasha increased the pace of her beat inside Karen’s slippery hole.

Karen grabbed the back of Sasha’s head and drew it tight to her tit. “Oh yes,” she declared. “So nice. Want more. Give me more. Fuck my hot pussy. I want to come again. Please, please. I need to come again.”

Moving her mouth from the tasty breast, Sasha gave Karen a feral grin. She worked her hands under the horny femme’s broad back, grabbed her by the shoulders… and gave Karen what she wanted. Sasha’s hips pounded hard and fast in a cadence that propelled insanity into her wanting lover’s mind.

Karen wrapped herself around the dark domme and met the thrusts with her own. Speech was no longer possible so Karen grunted into Sasha’s ear. Her fire blazed to unbearable heights.

Sasha was no longer trying to distract herself. Her driving hips buffed the base of the harness against her clit. That and the feel of Karen’s sweaty, sexy body drove her towards coming.

Karen passed the point of no return first. Her nervous system lost all sense of self under the assault. She twitched, stiffened, gurgled and moaned as her climax roared through her. Her cunt gushed juices that seeped down her ass and across Sasha’s thighs.

The feel of hot fluids pushed Sasha over the edge. She stood up on her arms and howled as she came. Her body shook at the furious joy. This made the dildo move in strange ways inside Karen making her orgasm climb higher still.

Sasha’s arms gave out and she collapsed onto the soft cushions of Karen’s chest. Her hips pumped blindly. The pressure on her clit, the movements of her lover, would not let Sasha’s orgasm stop. She bayed her passion yet again.

The continued motion in her cunt kept Karen coming as well. She dug her fingers into the futon and muttered gratified obscenities. Head held back, she met every push of the woman on top of her.

For an endless time they rutted until their bodies could take no more. They sagged against each other. Sasha gently licked moisture from Karen’s shoulder. The sweat soaked blond kissed Sasha’s hair and softly stroked the silky skin of her back. Both could feel sleep pulling them down.

“Do this again soon,” was the last thing Sasha heard.

FIN

I hope you enjoyed this story. If you did, please vote to let me and others know how much.

12