Sasha and Tami

Story Info
Unknowing lovers.
857 words
3.31
17.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I met this guy on the Internet, Ken. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but he seemed like a decent guy. Harmless, anyway. But crap could he whine. In some dead end sounding job, that he claimed he liked, with this hottie for a wife, who appeared rather bored with it all.

So, for whatever reason, we decide to meet, dinner. He was visiting Los Angeles and had an evening free, and, so I figured, what the hell. Right?

We decided on the Ivy. My friend owns the valet company there.

I took a cab, for obvious reasons, arrived around quarter till, and waited. And waited. And waited. At least my friend kept me company.

Finally a rental pulls up, a small, tiny Chevy. You're going to valet that? But who gets out? Yup, my date. And his wife. His wife. Tami.

Well, I wasn't sure what to do at first. But then I notice his wife. Fiery red hair, pale smooth skin, curvy figure, but a bored, almost bitchy expression. Crap, how's this going to go?

She approaches me, anger in her eyes. Flaming anger. Her hand swings back, ready to take aim at my cheek, when my friend and Ken restraint us both. We're off to a great start, aren't we?

She rushes by to the hostess Dias. We are seated quickly enough, but in a very out of the way location. Dark and hidden almost. In one of those semi-circular three person booths. Ken on one wing, me on the other, Tami in the middle.

Ken anxiously checks the menu, nervously checks the menu, and starts checking the cash in his wallet.

Tami orders a drink, her first of a few.

{dinner stuff fill in}

On Tami's fourth, she turns to me once again, anger in her eyes. Or is it?

"If you want him, you can have him. I don't love him any more."

"Ah, I don't want him either."

"Ha! Then why lead him on."

"Because it is another I want."

She looks a little confused, glances around, then asks, "Who?"

I twirl my long curly brown locks with my finger as I peer into her eyes with my bright green eyes. "Who do you think?"

Her brashness disappears, her head drops, a blush building from her collar bones.

She gulps her drink; Ken attempts to gain the attention of the wait staff.

"Ken, honey? Go to the bar and get us that drink. OK?"

As Ken walks away, I decide to slide a little a closer to Tami. She blushes a little bit and I notice she has a sideways grin. I knew her anger had passed and her curiosity was peaking. I sit real close, really close, and put my hand on her thigh. She puts her arm around my shoulders and we sit there silently. We both knew what we want, I sliped my hand along her inner thigh under that sexy red dress of hers.

Her hand slips down to my collar bone, she rubs so softly. She has an amazing touch, right when she touched it felt like electricity. Tami picks up her drink and takes another sip as i do the same. We coyly look at one another with are heads tilted giggling. I put my drink down and lean into her giving her a soft 'come and get it' kiss. That kiss felt amazing, her lips were so soft and sultry. She returned my kiss and licked my top lip as I pulled away.

Ken came back with our drinks and set them on the table. "Well I'm glad to see you two are getting along." We both look up at him and smile. He slides in next to Tami, sitting really close to her as well. He puts his arm behind her rubbing hers and my shoulder. She puts her hand on Kens inner thigh. We both can see that he is enjoying our closeness.

I slide my hand a little further up her dress and give her smooth thigh a nice grab. She has amazingly soft and smooth skin. Tami takes her arm off my collar bone and starts to rub the back of my neck. Giving my hair a little pull, causing me to have a jolt of excitement. She pulls me by my neck giving me a deep lustful kiss. I slide my hand even further up her dress as she kisses me. I brush against her pussy and realize she didn't wear any underwear and that she was wet.

She spreads her legs a little bit allowing me better access. As I start rubbing her clit she starts kissing down my neck and giving it little bites. While i'm teasing her pussy she slides her hand up Kens leg so she can feel his cock begging to be released. Ken lets out a little grunt as he is enjoying the show. As she kisses down my chest she slips the strap of my dress down the side of my arm exposing almost my whole breast. She leans down and starts licking and teasing my nipple.

To Be Continued...