Sasha Ch. 07

Story Info
Getting to Japan is half the fun.
2.6k words
4.63
14.2k
00

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shriek I let loose must have woken up a few folks in business class; in the whole aircraft, as a matter of fact. I leapt out of my seat and into his arms.

"How could you do that to me?" I demanded in a very loud voice. Heads turned, looks of concern abounded.

A flight attendant hurried up the aisle. "Is everything all right here?"

"More than all right! I'm so sorry, I'll be quiet now."

She frowned at me, but walked away.

I pulled Sasha down into the empty seat next to me and we kissed hungrily. Abruptly, I moved my head away, took my fist and punched him as hard as I could on his upper arm. "Howcould you do that to me?" He had on a leather jacket and I didn't make much of an impact. He laughed, rubbing his arm. "I amsomad at you!" I exclaimed. "So what the fuckare you doing on my plane?"

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry! I just wanted to surprise you, which apparently I did. As soon as I got your itinerary, I started plotting how I could join you. I was able to talk my boss into letting me go to Tokyo to meet with some people there about an exhibit. But our travel budget is small, so all I could get them to pay for is my airfare; coach, of course. I told him I had a friend to stay with and could live cheaply. Pretty smart, huh?"

"So, whowill you be staying with?" I asked him with a smile.

"I don't know, I'm sure I could sleep on the subway..."

I grabbed his head again for another round of kissing.

I clung to him tightly while he stroked my hair or my arm. I needed the physical contact to assure me it was really him next me. I couldn't think straight. My mind was racing with excited thoughts I hadn't dared to imagine before.

We'll be together for all those days and nights! I can show him around Tokyo, take him to the places I'd discovered in my many visits there. Make love to him on low Japanese futons and in big bathtubs. Hold him close throughout the night.

I had been through four weeks in hell since I last saw him, and now I was flying to my heavenly reward. I kept looking up and smiling at him.

"You must have been a wreck when I didn't show up to meet your flight," he said. "I'm sorry, maybe that wasn't the best way to handle this. I thought it might be too distracting to your work if you knew I wanted to come along."

Oh shit, my work! I'd completely forgotten my reason for going to Tokyo. I never hated my job so much until that instant. It was going to interfere considerably with my plans for a week of carnal bliss.

"I've got so much to do when we're there, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to play with you much, especially during the day. Even at night, I am expected to join my hosts for dinner; it's part of the negotiation ritual. This really sucks!"

"That's OK, sweetheart, I'll entertain myself during the day. I've contacted a mutual friend from school who lives near Tokyo now - remember Stan Kenzo?" I immediately pictured him: Stan was Japanese-American, a very friendly guy, the life of the party when we were students. But my heart sank as I remembered that he also had been Dylan's suite-mate for a semester. I was sure it would fun to get together with him, but I was fearful that word would get back to Dylan.

"Sure I do, but Sash, you can't let him know that we're together here!"

"I know, I didn't say anything. Maybe we could say we just bumped into each other on the flight. It would be fun to see him."

"We'll see - he roomed with Dylan, you know."

"Yes, I realized that," he said with hint of sadness in his voice. "We'll just have to be discreet."

"Oh, God, yes," I said seriously. "We must be very careful. I can't possibly let slip what we're doing. Even at the hotel, they know me. Please remember that!"

He took my hand. "Don't worry, I won't say a thing, no matter how much sake they make me drink!"

I got out my Palm Pilot and looked at my schedule of meetings. We would be arriving in Tokyo on Saturday evening, which left us all day Sunday free. But starting on Monday morning, I had a full slate of meetings and presentations through Wednesday. I had planned to make courtesy calls to existing clients on Thursday and Friday.

I got an idea.Thursday would be a great day to come down with a nasty stomach bug. I'll have to cancel my appointments to spend the day in bed. Instead, we can take the train up to Samayoko at the foot of Mt. Fuji and spend the night at that inn! My turn for a surprise!

I smiled as I hatched my little plan.

"What are you smiling about?" he asked suspiciously.

I put down my computer. "I'm smiling because you make me feel so good, and so bad at the same time. I'm figuring out exactly how many times I'm going to have my way with you in Japan."

"And...?"

I picked my computer up again and pretended to read from it. "Exactly 7,841 kisses, 89% with tongue, 3,011 caresses, 17 heavy petting sessions, two-point-three-six blowjobs... oh, shit, it burned out before it can figure out how many times I was going to fuck you. Sorry!"

He grabbed the computer out of my hand. "Let me see that!" he demanded. "Hmmm - it says here that I get to eat you 42 times - you forgot that one."

I chuckled. "42? You'd better get busy! We only have a few days!"

He playfully bent his head to my lap and inhaled deeply. Stroking my leg, he tugged at the waistband to my drawstring pants. My crotch started to surge. I looked around in the darkened cabin. There were still many people awake, including a woman directly across the aisle. I didn't like the probability of being caught.

"Sasha!" I whispered urgently. "Let's save that! Not that there's anything I want more, but look - there are too many people around." He lifted up his head. "Besides, I wantall of you and you want me. All we have to do is wait a few more hours. Then we'll have a proper reunion."

"All right," he reluctantly agreed. "But just one little taste?"

I punched him again on the arm.

He winced and said, "Ow!"

We got our pillows and blankets and settled in for the rest of the long flight. He asked me how things were with Dylan.

"I don't want to talk about it now. Let's just say, it's not any easier to live with him - or without him for that matter." I took his hand in mine and peered intently into his face. "Promise me that we're not going to talk about Dylan, or about what will become of us, while we're on this trip. It is just so difficult right now; I don't want to spoil one single moment."

"You're right," he said and patted my hand.

I fell asleep with my head against his shoulder.

It was daylight when I awoke. Everything seemed so different in the morning light. It dissolved all the frustrations and agonies of the day before. The Land of the Rising Sun was near. I turned my head to see if Sasha was still asleep.There is nothing like gazing at a lover when they are unaware. I studied the angles of his face, the textures, the colors. His expression was calm, even serene. It gave me so much confidence to look at him, so much excitement to know that I was the one he might be dreaming about.

After he awoke, we talked about what he should see and do during the days I would be in meetings. He'd done his homework, even learning a few Japanese phrases. I had studied Japanese and had a decent command of the spoken language, enough with which to conduct business. I had a great respect for the Japanese people and their culture and loved most everything about my trips there. I was also looking forward to being able to show off a little for him.

We finally landed, made our way through customs easily and emerged into the throngs in the Narita terminal. For a first time visitor, even one from a big city, the crowds in Japan can be overwhelming. You can't be shy or else you'll be trampled. I'd learned how to be polite, but assertive when it came to negotiating even small things like walking from Point A to Point B. I strolled confidently along, not giving ground to anyone who walked in my path. Sasha trotted behind me, trying to keep up, constantly saying "Excuse me" in Japanese if he brushed anyone's arm.

I made it out to the sidewalk. I turned around as he came up, panting, a good sweat on his forehead. "What's the matter?" I teased. "We just had to walk a little ways!"

"Is it like this everywhere?" he exclaimed incredulously.

"Oh, not at all! It's much worse downtown..."

We took our place in the taxi queue and I put down my bags. I looked around, took a deep breath and smiled.I'm back in Japan! I loved the crowds and the urgency, yet the orderly way it all fell together.

Sasha stood close behind me, slumped over, leaning on my shoulders. "Kinda overwhelming at first, huh?" I poked him with an elbow in his ribs.

"Kinda," he groaned. "I'm having flashbacks to my childhood riding on the Moscow subway. I remember spending a very long trip helplessly pinned by the crowds with my face directly in an old man's crotch." I burst out laughing. "No, really!" he cried.

"Oh, I believe you," I reassured him. "It just goes a long way in explaining something about you - why you find me so irresistible and tasty!" He slid his hands from my shoulders down across the front of my shirt, trying to grab my boobs. I captured his naughty fingers in my hands. "Behave yourself! For just alittle while longer!"

When we finally got into a taxi, I told the driver in Japanese where we needed to go. I saw his surprised expression in the rear view mirror. He asked me how I came to speak Japanese so well for agaijin, a foreigner. We chatted for a few minutes - I was glad for the chance to warm up my language skills.

I sat back and Sasha put his arm around me. With a big smile on he face, he said, "It is going to be so much fun having someone who speaks the language. Someone who knows how to get around."

I felt a surge of pride.

"But that's all you need me around for, huh?" I laughed sarcastically, "Ha!"

"Well, are there any other skills you have that I should be aware of?" he quizzed.

"Hmmm." I put my hand on his chest and threw my leg over his. "Well, you should know that Ihave been complimented for giving the world's best blowjob. I have my certificate somewhere..."

He bent his lips to mine and kissed me passionately. He trailed his lips from my mouth, over to my ear. In a low whisper, with a tone that set my crotch on fire, he breathed, "When we get to our room, I am going tofuckyou. I am going to fuck you hard; I am going to fuck you for a long time. Youwill come, then I'll make you come again."

I closed my eyes. I felt my cunt begin to pulsate.

When we arrived at the hotel, we put into motion a plan we discussed earlier on the plane. I always stayed at this hotel and the front desk staff recognized me. Because they had met Dylan before, I did not want to be seen there with Sasha. I insisted that Sasha join me in my room after I had checked in. But somehow I needed to let him know what room I was in, so we concocted a real cloak-and-dagger scenario.

When the cab pulled up to the entrance, Sasha got out first, took his bag and disappeared into the hotel lounge, which had a separate entrance. It took me a few minutes to settle with the cabby and collect my things. I proceeded to the front desk and took care of business there. Yeah, yeah, nice to see you too. Yeah, my husband is just fine. Of course I'll send your regards. Oh, why can't you hurry up with this? Don't you know I've got important business to take care of?

After an eternity of small talk at the front desk, I walked into the lounge and up to the bar, in a space next to where Sasha was sitting. We said nothing to each other. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him draining a shot glass.

I greeted the bartender who welcomed me back to the hotel. I asked him for some matches. As I turned to leave, I brushed my hand against Sasha's, under the bar, slipping him a little piece of paper on which I had written1011. I returned to the lobby and pressed the elevator button, grinning at the thought of my amateur spy maneuver.

Inside the elevator, I looked at my reflection in the mirror and spoke out loud. "This is going to be good."

I shivered as I walked down the corridor to my room. I inserted the key-card and opened the door to the simple but elegant western-style hotel room. The shutters were closed and a small lamp dimly illuminated the room. I left the door ajar, put my bags aside and turned off the light. I removed my sweater and threw it in the corner. I stood in the dark by the bed with my back to the door, motionless, heart racing, barely breathing.Come on. Where are you?

I heard the distant elevator open and soft footsteps in the hall. The door to the room opened, but I did not turn around. When the door closed, the room fell into inky darkness. The silence roared in my ears. I heard a bag drop, then a zipper opening and a jacket slipping off. The air stirred behind me.

His hands encircled me roughly, moving across the front of my body. I was aware of the drawstring of my pants being released, felt the fabric being pushed over my hips, heard a seam tear. His strong arms bent me at the waist and pushed me down on the bed onto my hands and knees.Now. Fuck me now. Without any hesitation, he entered me and started his assault. I was dripping already; he met no resistance.

We both groaned and gasped in a fury of pure animal sex. The pulsations in my cunt became the center of my universe.Harder! Faster! He draped his body on top of mine, his arms pinning mine to my sides. His groans got louder, his pace quickened, the entire force of his uncontrolled desire slammed into me. He lifted up his body from my back and gave a mighty cry.

No! Wait! Having not yet found my own release, I continued to rock on his deflating prick. He withdrew and turned me onto my back. He brought his lips down to my clit and sucked it without mercy into his mouth.Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! The overwhelming sensation made me explode immediately in a monstrous climax. When I finished convulsing, he collapsed into my arms and we passed out.

To Be Continued...