Sasha's World

Story Info
Wife has fun with video chat.
3.2k words
3.43
24.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers trembled softly as she opened up her laptop, nervous for the encounter she was about to have. As the screen lit up to her desktop she took in a deep breath and sighed softly. Her finger lightly pulls the curser to a video chat icon on the desktop, double clicking upon it. The screen turns white as the program comes up, instantly logging her in. Within the first 10 seconds of being logged on a popup occurs, inviting her to a chat session. Once more, she moves the curser over the accept icon and pauses. Once she hits this button, there isn't going back. She waits, wondering how she got to this.

Sasha never imagined herself ready to engage in naughty chat via video online. She was a stunning young woman at the age of 27. Silky long blonde hair cascades from her head, pulled back from her beautiful brown eyes. Her skin is lightly tanned, and her figure is nothing less than that of an hourglass. Men, even some women, have always been envious of her curves. Gifted with a well-toned body, a pair of 36DD breasts, and a fantastic firm ass, one would think she is god's gift to mankind. Naturally she was quite popular all throughout school and into college, where in her senior year she met her husband.

They were very opposite, Sasha a writer and John a business major. She enjoyed being social and outgoing, while he was more secluded, staying within his own small circle of friends. A false pregnancy test led to them getting married quickly one weekend, only to find out that it wasn't needed. Nevertheless, they both cared deeply for one another, and stayed together despite the scare of having a child. After several years and moving to the big apple, both had steady jobs. She was working in advertisement for a large magazine company, while John did private accounting for several small businesses'. Unfortunately, when the economy tanked, so did John's income. The weight was now on Sasha to support them while he attempted to find another job more meaningful then working fast food. With John having more time off, he began to be online more and more. Eventually she caught him on websites and exchanging emails. All seemed to have a similar theme, about watching his wife with someone else. She confronted him with it, only to learn it had been his fantasy for quite some time. Over the next few months she ignored it while he occasionally brought it up.

Sasha meanwhile at worked bumped into Mark, an old friend from high school whom she gone on several dates with. Nothing had ever happened, but the sexual tension was always there. In fact it still was, as she soon discovered. As they sat in a small conference room she could not take her eyes off him. Since school he had become even more handsome. His skin was nice and tan, and despite his lofty job he looked rugged and manly. She even caught glimpses oh looking down her shirt, at her impossible to hide chest. After the meeting they chatted for some time. Unfortunately Mark had to leave soon after the meeting; he had to catch a flight back to Chicago, but would be back in a couple of weeks for a longer visit. After exchanging numbers she gave him a hug goodbye. As they separated from the hug she was surprised when he kissed her.

What surprised her even more was when she found herself kissing Mark in return. As she stood there stunned, he smiled at her and walked away. The last hour of work she couldn't get her mind out of the gutter. Sasha focused on that kiss, and where it could lead. It nearly lead her into a car accident on the way home into the back of a cargo van, but thankfully she snapped out and slammed onto the breaks. At home over dinner the conversation between her and John quickly got quiet after she mentioned what happened.

"So... You kissed him back? Does, well does that mean you want him?" John inquired cautiously. He wanted to tell her how it turned him on knowing she was interested in someone else, but he decided to move slowly as not to scare her.

She sat there looking down with her fork in hand, stirring her pasta sauce on her dish in small circles. "I don't... I mean, I can't." She paused and looked up into her husband's eyes. "Maybe, just a little. I'm curious. Wouldn't you be?" she asked back. The conversation went quiet from there. After dinner she still felt the sexual tension, and as she and John watched TV that night, she found herself climbing on top of him. She leaned down, pressing her lips to his softly. With her eyes closed her tongue pushed forward into his mouth as his hands began to caress her body. She felt his hands come up, rubbing her breasts softly as they made out like teenagers on their own couch. Soon his hands dipped down, and peeled her shirt off her, revealing the white lace bra beneath.

She felt so horny right then and there, and in her mind she wasn't kissing her husband, but her long lost ex-boyfriend. She slid down off the couch onto her knees, undoing her husband's pants. He assisted her in tugging them down, revealing his hard cock. John was far from an impressive lover, but this night she was going to attend to his cock as if it were magnificent. Her soft warm lips wrapped around the head, sucking softly. She kept her eyes closed as her hair fell and veiled her beautiful face. Those lips slowly bobbed up and down, whilst her fingers grasped around the base and stroked slowly. She heard her husband moan out loud, which made those pink lips smile around his shaft. She knew if she kept this up he wouldn't last long at all.

Slowly she stood up, and stripped all of her clothes off. She stood there naked, her large soft breasts on full display. Her sex was neatly trimmed, and her warm skin void of any tan lines. Even with a busy life, she made time to tan and to workout. She intended to work out as she climbed on top of her husband, grasping his shaft and rubbing it against her soaking slit. "I love you John..." She whispered softly to him. Her eyes close as she sank down, imagining it was Mark pushing into her. She let out a moan and tilted her head back as she began to grind up and down. Her fingers dug firmly into his shoulders as she slowly ground her body into his. Her large breasts jiggled softly as she gyrated her hips, licking her lips as her mind drifted off into fantasy.

John may not have been the man she needed right now, but he was not stupid. She rarely got so into sex, and knew it had been brewing all day in her mind since she saw Mark. He thrust upwards into his wife, watching as she withered on top of him. "Oh Sasha... God, you feel incredible... Your body, it's so perfect..." He moaned softly, seeing his words causing his wife to grow a wide smile. His hips pushed up into her, feeling him going as deep as he could. "Sweetie, He would love to do this to you..." He spoke softly. Her eyes opened and she slowed down her gyrations. "I know you want him, I know your thinking of him right now." He paused and gulped down. "You know id let him have you if you wanted it..."

Sasha threw her head back and moaned aloud. Her body tensed up as her fingernails dug into John's shoulders once more. "OH FUCK MARK!" She cried out. She couldn't help it and meant to cry out her husband's name, but the wrong name escaped her lips. She gasped as she climaxed on top of him, looking down into his eyes as she shook, realizing what she had just said. Apparently it was what John wanted to hear as well, as he pushed up hard into her and groaned, filling his wife's sex with his cum. They both collapsed on the couch, breathing heavily. Sasha's naked body lay against her husband's partially clothed form. She looked into his eyes, breathing deeply.

"John... if we go down this road... we can't come back. I don't want you to go crazy, or get jealous; it's not what I want." She paused. "Promise me you won't change your opinion of me." Her hair fell forward, veiling her beautiful face.

He sighed beneath her. "Baby, I swear I won't. I want you to be happy, even if it means you are getting intimate with another man." He watched her smile grow once more and he kissed her softly. "I know you want him, I haven't seen you act like that in ages, and he would be a fool to not want you."

Sasha slowly rolled herself off him, smiling. "Oh I know he wants me, he couldn't keep his eyes off me all day." She grinned, standing up and walking into the kitchen. John watched her curiously as she came back, her phone and hand still naked. "Take a picture of me sweetie? Laying on the couch for him?" she smiled so innocently. John jumped up, instantly taking the phone and snapping a few pics. She lay on her back with her legs closed, hiding the evidence that she just had sex. Handing it back to her she sent a copy of the pic to Mark and stood up, kissing John once more. "I'm going to go shower, goodnight baby." With that he stood there watching his wife bounce up the stairs like a schoolgirl.

Over the next week Sasha was rarely outside of arms reach of her cell. It started that night after the wonderful sex with her husband. She texted back and forth, flirting like crazy, and sending him a new picture each evening. He would tease her, asking her naughty questions and thrusting scenarios into her mind. At work several times she would have to slip off into the ladies room to release. Even at home she continued to text, occasionally showing John the conversations, but keeping some to herself. On the 6th day of the flirting back and forth she received a short email.

"Sasha, I love these texts, but I feel so distant still. The pictures you send me are pure beauty, but how am I to know if those are for me, and not previously taken for someone else? I want; no I demand to have something more personal. I found you already have a profile for video chat messenger. I am watching for you on it. If you really want me, then log on tonight so I can see you "In person" and enjoy that breathtaking body. Wear something sexy for me, I'm sure you have some naughty lingerie around."

All the memories of the past years rush through her mind in an instant. She sits there in a robe, hiding her lingerie clad body. She slipped into a red lace bra and thong, covering it up with her soft white robe. She took one more deep breath before hitting the accept button, knowing the trouble she is about to get herself into. The screen turns blank and then slowly fades as she sees the handsome man staring back at her. There is a short silence as they look at one another.

"Well Sasha, that robe doesn't do your body justice, I can only hope that what lies beneath is more to my liking." He grins at her. "Why don't you stand up and take it off for me, it's not a request." His tone is firm, seeing how eager she truly is.

Sasha slowly stands up, pushing her chair off to the side. Slowly she undoes the loose knot around her waist. The robe opens up, showing off her flat stomach and wonderful curves. She grasps the robe, and peels it off and lets it fall to the floor. Her hands softly run along her body, showing herself to him.

"Damn, it looks even better than those pictures. Your husband must be pathetic to not be on you 24/7. If you were mine baby, I wouldn't allow you to wear more than what you have on now. Turn around and bend over, let me get a view of that ass." Mark shuffles in his chair, undoing his pants as she watches Sasha's body spin. "That's it, show me..."

She leans forward, looking back at the camera and wiggles her ass side to side. One hand reaches back and runs along the side off her ass. She smiles and is about to stand up when she hears him speak. "Panties off... and touch." Both hands reach back and hook her thumbs into the band. She wiggles softly and pushes her red panties down to the ground, now revealing her pink sex as she bends forward. Her right hand slips between her legs, and her fingers poke out the back. Slowly they begin to trace over her soft moist lips and she lets out a sigh.

"That's it; damn that's such a fine looking pussy. I'm angry I never got to have it, but soon I will..." His hand begins to stroke his shaft, watching as she toys with herself. "Go grab a toy, I know you have a vibe hidden somewhere for those nights hubby doesn't deliver. Go get it, get rid of that bra, and take a seat, I want a good view."

She gulps down, knowing how right he is. She rushes off to her nightstand, pulling out a small purple vibe. She nearly trips on the way back, ripping off her bra before pulling the chair in front and readjusting her screen. She takes a seat and spreads her legs wide, showing off her pink sex again. She feels the soft vibrations in her hand as it switches on. She reaches down and presses it to her clit, tilting her head back and licking her lips. "Oh Mark..." she sighs softly, rubbing the toy against her clit.

He meanwhile was stroking faster. Even with all the dirty conversations they had in the past week, he couldn't believe his luck. The girl from his past, married and sexier than ever was now sexually pleasuring herself for him while he watched. He knew he had her, she would easily agree to his requests from now on. "Sasha you are one hot slut aren't you? I bet that sex of yours has been wet since last week, which makes you a slut you know. Tell me you're a slut, my slut..."

Sasha moaned as she ground her hips down. Her left hand slides down, and pushes two fingers into her sex "Oh Mark... I'm... your slut..." She speaks softly. Her teeth lightly bite down on her lower lip as she moans and sighs. In the background she hears her lover say the word louder. She takes in deep breath and moans aloud, her voice filling the room. "I'm a slut for you mark! I'm your personal slut! I want you to have me!" she cries out, feeling her body so close to climax. Her hand presses the vibe firmly against her clit as she squirms in the chair.

Mark couldn't believe his luck, watching as she withers and moans on screen for him. "Fuck baby, when I get back there you're going to stay with me, fuck your husband, you're going to be mine for the weekend, do you understand?" He orders her, watching her stunning nude body squirming for him. He sees her breathing catching up rapidly and let's go of his cock. He doesn't want to come for her, not yet. "Do it now, cum for me, imagine me filling that hot pussy of yours, my seed dripping down your legs."

Sasha cant restrain herself any longer. She throws her head back causing her breasts to shake. "OH MARK!" her moans fill the room and she squeals softly, climaxing hard. She pushes her two fingers deep into her as she retains a death grip on her vibrating toy. The grunts and groans escaping from her lips sink into his ears "yesss...." She shakes, and falls back in her chair, gasping for air.

Mark on the other end smiles. "Lick those fingers for me; I want to see you taste yourself..."

Sasha slowly pulls the two fingers from her wet sex. She brings them to her lips and swirls her tongue around it first. She stares into her webcam, locking eyes with her lover as she flickers her tongue back and forth. Those pink lips them open and pull her fingers inside, sucking upon them. She pulls them out with a pop and licks her lips. "I wish you were here to taste them."

Mark adjusts himself in his seat and leans forward. "Next Thursday I will, I'll be staying at the Marriott in midtown, I expect you to be staying with me till Sunday. Tell your husband you have a short notice business trip, after all it won't be a total lie. We will have the whole weekend to find an excuse for you not walking straight. Goodnight my slut."

Sasha takes in a deep breath and blows him a kiss, "Goodnight." She sat there, watching as the screen went black. She lay back, taking in a deep breath, unable to comprehend how far she let herself go. As she lay there in a state of bliss she hears a voice. "Damn sweetie, that was incredible..."

Out of the shadows of the corner of her bedroom John walks. In his hand is his hard cock, he still is stroking it softly. Her finger rises up and motions him closer to her. "I don't want you to waste that on the floor." She smiles, as her husband stands over her jacking off. "Wow I'm surprised you haven't cum yet John. What do you think of that? Me being his slut? His fucktoy? All weekend long he's going to be using me in so many ways. You won't even get to watch, you're going to sit here imagining all weekend what he's doing to me, and all you'll have is your hand. Maybe if you're good I'll send you some pictures of me in action."

John throws his head back and grunt, his cock erupting out onto his wife's chest. "OH SASHA!" he cries out, stroking hard as his cock spurts out his warm sticky cum onto her breasts. He looks down, breathing heavily as she smiles up at him, letting him finish on her. "You know baby..." she speaks, stroking his cock, milking the last of his cum out. "I caught a glimpse of his cock, he's going to open me up so much, I doubt our sex will be the same." She pauses. "It's too late to back out; I already agreed to be his.