Sasquatch: From the X-Files Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy Carver had radioed in almost two hours later letting the Sheriff know he and the female agent were heading back into town. Scully walked into the Sheriff's office her hand scrawled notes in one hand a Dictaphone in the other, she had re-written some of the notes on the drive back a little concerned that Carver was listening in, but he kept his mouth shut and eyes on the road and within in a couple of minutes she had forgotten about him.

Mulder turned and looked up at Scully, he had a manila folder in his lap, photographs from the murder scenes on top of that, a quick glance Scully could see that a shot had been taken of a foot imprint...a rather large imprint if the ruler next to it was accurate. "Sheriff Haskell was just showing me some of the photographs that failed to make it into the field agents paperwork," he waved the imprint photograph at Scully, she took it from him. The photograph was of a casting the ruler next to it had it measured at sixteen inches in length with a width of five inches. "Certainly are big prints," Mulder said, emphasising the big. "What did you find?"

Scully raised her eyebrows and handed the photograph back before sitting down next to Mulder, "If I had read the notes our local federal agent read without digging a little deeper I would have come to the same conclusion, you have a local man that enjoys asphyxiophilia."

Sarah shook her head as she took a seat behind her table "I'm sorry asphyxiawhat?"

"Strangulation during sex," Mulder said, "when the carotid arteries are compressed the sudden loss of oxygen to the brain and the build-up of carbon dioxide produce increased feelings of giddiness, light headedness and pleasure all of which can heighten arousal and masturbatory pleasure....or so I hear!"

"So these women are killed during sex?" Sarah asked Scully.

"Whether on purpose or by accident is difficult to tell we have a few missing points."

"What could be missing?" Sarah was making her own notes, it was an old habit but it helped cement things in her mind as well as letting her see a pattern that might otherwise be lost.

"Well the obvious one is the lack of defensive wounds. Miss Wright has no bruising, no ligatures, scratches, swelling nothing that would be consistent with being forced." Scully looked up from her notes, "Under her nails the pathologist was right, mud, leaves the usual leavings of travelling in the woods but no skin or hair samples. One would assume she would have put up a fight, punched or scratched her assailant from what I could tell she was a willing participant."

"Unless he snuck up on her?" Sarah interjected.

Scully nodded in agreement "If she were on her own yes I would agree but her boyfriend was present. Any attacker would have dealt with him first then moved on to Miss Wright, did you see her clothes?"

"The usual camping outfit, why?"

"No damage, all the buttons undone some of it even folded neatly and I checked your records the clothing was placed in the bags as it was found. She was naked when her attacker appeared or she stripped soon after for her attacker." The obvious answer would be forced to strip at gun point and then raped at gun point too, all very plausible and certainly not the work of a Sasquatch unless it had evolved at an alarming rate and if he had a gun why go to the trouble of ripping out someone's guts when a gunshot to the head was far cleaner. Scully bit her full lower lip as she looked at her notes again then looked up "She was strangled by hand, which we know. What is now apparent is that it was one hand not two." She felt Mulder stir next to her, "Whoever this is has extraordinarily large hands to be able to grip someone around the throat with just one hand not to mention the amount of pressure that was then produced to crush her throat the way they did."

"What are you missing out Scully," Mulder knew Scully too well, she was giving lots of information but also dancing around a piece that she did not quite know how to explain.

Scully moved uncomfortably in her seat "Vaginally, there was penetration that's already been noted though not what by," Scully paused and looked at the Sheriff, "Something large, I would say about nine inches if not more and quite thick, there is tearing inside Miss Wright though not consistent with rape. When Miss Wright was entered she was fully aroused and willing. This meeting was quite rough and I would guess it sped up during the strangulation." She looked at Mulder, "From the samples I have taken, the hair is not human and the seaman definitely is not human though possibly primate, I want to send them off for further test."

"Primate? A monkey!" Sarah felt unreality wash over her.

Scully knew how it sounded but what she knew what she had seen under the microscope "Larger, possibly gorilla but until further tests are done I won't be able to say for certain, some tampering may have occurred it's not unheard of for a perpetrator to try and destroy a crime scene. If there is any chance of seeing the other victim it might help."

Sarah was shaking her head even as the question was asked "She's already gone back to her family, buried by now or cremated."

"Then I would say, to be on the safe side you need animal control alerted, check with local zoo's or even exotic pet owners see if anyone has failed to mention the loss of any species." Zoo's would have instantly alerted the local area about a missing Gorilla but the exotic pet owners would keep their little illegal secret to themselves.

Sarah rubbed the spot between her eyes, "Great so not only am I going to be the Sheriff that cried Bigfoot but also the one who cried King Kong."

Mulder shook his head "Not going to state the obvious Scully," Scully looked at Mulder with tired eyes, "whatever raped and killed these women is not human, Gorilla's don't rape women there is something else out there that's doing this."

"And you want to go and find it?" Scully asked.

"Of course, we have four dead people and the possibility that whatever is doing this is going to continue."

Sarah closed her little note book "I can call Ben Mears he's our local Ranger the best around here. Ben knows the hills better than anyone else he'll be more than willing to take us in." Her hand was picking up the receiver of her phone as she spoke.

"What do you mean us?" Mulder asked.

"This is my jurisdiction and you both look like the type who don't hike every week, you'll need all the help you can get and an extra gun might come in handy."

Foothills, Mount Baker, August 24th 1993

Todd's hands were groping at her breasts again, even with her back pack on he had managed to get both hands around her and get to grips with her ample chest. The other four had moved on ahead up the trail, Brad had mentioned a clearing that was perfect for setting up their tents and Angelica had never realised how happy she would be hearing someone say tent. She was a Valley girl, dragged up here by her boyfriend Todd and their wilderness freak friends and girlfriends. Todd's hands on her breasts were only making matters worse. "Todd! Seriously?" Angelica asked.

The hands stopped moving but remained firmly planted on a breast each, "It's the fresh air baby, and that damn tight shirt of yours." Todd said breathlessly, his hands finally letting go as he turned Angelica around to face him. His long blonde hair falling over his blue eyes a boyish grin on his face, Angelica hated that smile it left her weak at the knees, "You've been driving me wild since we got here," his hands rested on her hips, his eyes darting from Angelica's to her breasts that were pushing her blue checked top to breaking point back up to her eyes. "I don't think I can wait until we get back home."

Angelica smiled at Todd, she was exhausted already but she felt all mushy inside at Todd's touch and the way he smiled. She knew if she said no he would be crying and begging before the sun had even set, it was bad enough she would be putting up with Brad and his girlfriend having sex in the tent next to them, it would only make Todd's whining more unbearable. Angelica reached up and popped open three of the buttons of her top, each one popping quickly and with relief, her sports bra beneath becoming visible. "I can say no you know?" The look of panic in Todd's eyes made her giggle. She took his hand and pulled him in close landing a lingering kiss on his lips.

They were off the track in moments Todd had slipped out of his backpack quickly though Angelica had struggled with hers before ripping it off. Todd took her hand and led her down a slight incline fir tree's enveloping them suddenly with false twilight and making them invisible. Todd was pulling at his cargo pants muttering "oh baby," over and over under his breath. Todd had chosen the place but Angelica was going to be in charge. She grabbed hold of Todd, pulling his arms up from his boxer shorts that bulged with his erection. Angelica winked and pushed him unceremoniously to the ground.

Todd opened his mouth to complain and was cut short as Angelica straddled him and kissed him long and deep. His hands found the small of her back, her warm skin under his fingertips, his hands travelled up under her top finding the bra clasps and undoing them easily. Their kiss broke as Angelica sat up and pushed Todd back where he lay and watched Angelica remove her top followed by her bra. He could not help but smile as her large breasts were exposed. Two globes of pale, freckled flesh topped with large pink areola and nipples that were hardening in the cool air, she leaned forward letting Todd suckle them in turn.

Angelica could feel Todd's cock pushing against her own sex as she ground her hips down on him, they had never had sex outside but it was quickly going to the top of her list of places worth doing it in. Todd suckled like a child, his teeth nipping a little too hard on each hard nipple sending a wave of pain and pleasure through her body reluctantly she leaned back and stood up. Angelica unbuckled her own trousers and slipped them down her ample thighs and kicked them off to one side quickly followed by her white panties. Todd's eyes lingered on the dark patch of pubic hair between her legs and licked his lips.

Angelica bent down and hitched Todd's boxers down his cock bouncing free and hitting his stomach with a meaty thwack. Angelica had wanted to play some more but knew that their friends would be looking for them if they took too long, instead she straddled Todd once again, his bare cock pressing against her wet sex, he moved his hips trying to get his cock in her. Angelica reached under and took hold of his slick cock, feeling its heat and thickness in her grip as she guided the tip to her entrance, she sighed as he pushed up filling her up in one fluid motion.

Todd's hands found her ample backside as she rode him slowly leaning forward so that her tits were mere inches from his face, with a crane and tilt of his head Todd could stick his tongue out and flick it across a nipple on each pendulous globe of flesh. This was more than he was expecting, a hand job would have sufficed but Angelica had clearly wanted more and Todd was happy to give it to her, he raised his hips and pushed a little firmer into her eliciting a gasp from Angelica who then responded with a harder push back.

The gentle flicks across her hard nipples and the perfect meeting of pubic bone on clitoris was quickly brining Angelica to orgasm, she bit her lips holding in what she could, the woods seemed so quiet that if she gave in she was certain anyone within a three mile radius would hear her cumming. Angelica had found the perfect stride her body tingled from toe to head as she closed in on her orgasm until Todd began to speed up, his own groans beginning to drown out Angelica, "No," she muttered realising that he was close too. She tried to regain control but Todd's hips were bucking wildly under her his hands had tightened painfully on her backside as he drove his cock deep into her. With a loud groan Todd's body tensed and froze his cock spasming inside Angelica as he unloaded inside her.

Angelica could not blame him, she understood that it was a moment both of them totally aroused being outside for the first time, her orgasm had begun to retreat even as she ground down a little firmer trying to stoke her fire once more, the smell did not help either.

She had noticed it just as Todd had started to cum, the warmth inside her pleasant enough for her to dismiss her own orgasm for that moment. The smell had come out of nowhere making her wrinkle her nose at the foul smell. She went to say something to Todd but found that she was more eager for her orgasm. Her hips ground down, causing Todd to fidget underneath her, "Whoa baby, a little sensitive down there." He said in a gasp.

'down there,' Angelica thought, and felt ashamed and dirty, 'he's despoiled me,' the thought was an alien one, Angelica was on the pill and Todd had cum in her plenty of times with no thought of being despoiled. The smell seemed heavier now, Angelica moved to get off Todd but found herself sliding further up his muscular frame, her wet pussy slipping across his stomach then chest as she moved further up him, 'I need to be clean and ready' Angelica thought as Todd asked her what she was doing.

"Wait a minute!" Todd exclaimed as he felt Angelica's bush push across his chin, her gaping pussy was over his mouth a moment later and before he could react she sat down firmly, his lips pushing against her swollen labia a mix of her juices and his own sticking them together. Todd's panic began to ebb, this was a new side to Angelica a little strange perhaps and way out of his usual comfort zone, but if they were going to try stuff out why not this. With a little apprehension Todd opened his mouth letting his tongue slip into the gooey mess where his cock had not long departed.

Angelica sighed loudly as she felt Todd's tongue dart into her, she ground down harder his nose against her clitoris. The smell was all around her now, there was an animal close by too she had heard it moving through the undergrowth and a strange grunting sound as well but she felt no fear only longing for...Todd. She had to think about that for a moment, she felt conflicted, a sense of unease washing over her as she took pleasure.

Todd was finding it difficult to breath, his nostrils were pushed hard against Angelica each breath was a heavy musky sex smell, his first taste of cum had him almost gagging but Angelica had not relinquished her thighs grip around his head. His hands had grabbed her backside in an attempt to move her, her response had been to grind down even harder. Now he lapped their mixed juices up eagerly sensing how close she was to orgasm again he stretched his tongue deep into her one moment the next quick darting motions the next as she gasped, moaned and ground down harder still.

Angelica gave up muffling her orgasm, she leaned her head back, chest jutting outwards as she moaned louder and louder. The animal, whatever it was seemed so close, she could almost feel it's hot breath across her breasts, the thought alone tipped her over the edge. Her body erupted with heat, her clitoris buzzed with electricity and her skin became super sensitive as her juices flowed from her and into Todd's willing mouth. Her breasts tingled with excitement as something warm and wet licked each nipple.

"Todd!" The call was piercing and loud, it came again louder and closer still. Angelica shook with sudden realisation she opened her eyes as the bushes in front of her shook violently at the passage of the animal, "Todd, Angelica you here?" The voice called again this time repeated by two other voices each distinctive and clear. Angelica's hands went quickly to her exposed breasts and she half stood half stumbled to her feet allowing Todd to gasp for air.

Daniel, Cathy and Rebecca stumbled into the clearing and gawped at the sight before them, Angelica was doing her best to cover her breasts and her sex with both hands at the same time, while Todd sat on his elbows gasping for breath his face a sticky mess and his cock standing erect. "We come at a bad time?" Cathy asked. Daniel was averting his eyes the best he could though he wondered why Angelica was still standing still. Cathy was smiling at the two lovers but something on Angelica's face made her smile falter, she walked cautiously over to Angelica, "You okay?"

Angelica looked at the bush, then at her friends her heart pounding in her chest and her head ready to explode, "Something..."she was stuck for words, Cathy rested one hand on Angelica's shoulder "Something touched me."

"That would be my tongue Angel," Todd said standing up and pulling his boxer shorts back on, he grinned from ear to ear and wiggled his eye brows at Daniel. "No big mystery."

"No it wasn't you," Angelica said turning on Todd, "It was there, in the bush it licked my..." Angelica shuddered all over.

Todd looked at Angelica then at the bush now still and silent, "wait here," He grabbed his trousers and pulled them up and bare chested walked round the over growth with Daniel right behind him. They were gone a few minutes in which time the girls had managed to calm Angelica down and got her clothes on. When Todd and Daniel came back, he shook his head, "Nothing, no sight, no tracks, just forest and hills." He took Angelica's hand, the next bit was going to be tough "You sure you didn't imagine it?"

Angelica ripped her hand away from Todd's "What's that supposed to mean?"

Todd shrugged, "Well we were getting it on pretty heavy, maybe the wind or a branch," Angelica opened her mouth to argue back but she caught herself, doubt filling her eyes, "I'm not saying you're wrong, just that maybe it wasn't what you thought it was, it's easy to do, he took her hand again, she accepted willingly "the outdoors can be a little creepy and weird if you're not used to it."

Cathy gave Angelica a small hug, she was not too convinced by Todd's words, she had felt how cold and clammy Angelica's skin was something had terrified her. "He's right honey there is nothing out there that would want to get within in licking distance of a human, let alone near Todd."

Angelica laughed at this, a tear rolling down her cheeks, "Oh god I am such an idiot," She hugged Cathy then flung her arms around Todd, "I am so sorry."

Todd laughed, "Hey lets mark it up to you being a newbie in the woods, perhaps we should keep the clothes on for a bit longer," and he meant it too, here was the woman he was going to marry and have kids with.

"Okay love birds, move out Brad's got camp set up so move it or lose it." Daniel said leading the progression back to the path and onwards to the camp.

The forest behind them remained quiet, the birds had flown away, even the crickets had fallen silent, this was not their normal reaction to this creature but it had become something more savage as time was passing on, more erratic that all other creatures had begun to fear this one. The man-thing was still there hidden up high in one tree, body pressed firmly against hard bark watching the humans down below and feeling despair and anger. It had come so close to the woman, had tasted her and found her willing, then the others had shown up, he may have been dominate but they had the numbers and more mates.

More time passed it knew it could track them, they had made enough noise and their scent was cloying like all the others but it had other pressing needs now, it's belly grumbled at the thought of food and he let out a soft sigh before climbing down the tree and paused at the base it was eager to get going, torn between the woman and the others that were filling his territory and the basic need for food. He moved into the underbrush following paths that had been forgotten by all but his kind, soon he was lost deep in the wooded lands and his other hunger had taken over his lust, tonight it would eat and the rise of the fire tomorrow it would be off again.

12