Sasquatch Invasion Ch. 03

Story Info
Survivors unite.
3.8k words
4.47
65.2k
24
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey.... Hey! Over here!" a female voice whispered from my left. I was a bit surprised to see a goth chick holding the door of an auto shop open. She waved me over.

Her neck length hair was clearly dyed black, along with purple eyeliner, black lipstick and black fingernails that strongly contrasted her very pale skin. She wore a spiked collar, black T-shirt with a pink skull on the chest and a midriff that displayed her belly button piercing. Below that was a short black skirt over fishnet stockings and shiny black vinyl combat boots with thick soles. It was not something I expected to see, but I guess everyone was caught off guard by the sudden invasion today.

"Are you still normal? You're not one of those freaks who licks Big Foot cum out of girls are you?" she asked with a disgusted expression on her face. "No! No, I've managed to stay out of the way." I replied. "Good. Once they start eating that disgusting yellow stuff, nobody's reliable anymore. They're like servants of these things after that. Can't trust them." she was well informed.

Stepping inside the small mechanic shop, I heard her lock the door behind me and saw she had three other girls with her. "I think we're the only people left in town who haven't been turned yet." explained the goth girl. "I'm Zoey. This is Becky." she gestured towards a hot redhead with big tits who I recognized from the mall. I think she worked at a clothing store. She was wearing a fashionable name brand denim mini skirt, furry boots and a low cut pink T-shirt, showing heavy cleavage that was hard to stop looking at. Freckles covered almost every visible inch of her very pale skin.

"Debbie, she's barely 18 so we take extra care of her." she nodded towards an adorable girl who must be a high school senior. They briefly explained to me that Debbie was the sole survivor of the local high school cheerleading squad. The invasion happened during practice, and before anyone knew what was happening, half the squad were bent over the bleachers getting fucked from behind, and the other half had been forced to their knees in the grass, having their cute teenaged faces fucked.

Debbie had escaped in the confusion and met up with Zoey and Becky shortly afterward. Even now she was still wearing her red and white cheerleader uniform. Her blond hair was up in cute little pigtails towards the top of her head. Even her red and white sneakers matched her outfit.

"...and this one here is Maria." she finished. A sexy Hispanic woman stood nervously off to the side. Shiny black hair flowed halfway down her back, she had smooth caramel skin, dark eyes and just about the thickest lips I'd ever seen, deep red and wide. Her curvy body nicely filled a black skirt and matching blouse. I guess she'd had on high heels, but she was barefoot now.

"Her I'm not so sure about." Zoey warned. "When we found her in a parking garage, a Big Foot had knocked out her husband, and she rewarded the damn thing with a blow job!" she sneered at the woman.

"Hey, I was scared, okay?" Maria sobbed, clearly frustrated.

"You were bobbing your head on that thing, it wasn't even forcing you! You're lucky I got you out of there before it came in your mouth! Don't go sucking every giant cock you're afraid of, slut!" Zoey cursed at her.

"Bitch!" Maria snapped back at her. I got between them before they were able to fight. "Girls, please! Come on, we don't have time for this!" I demanded. "Now, what have you learned?"

Zoey gave Maria one last hateful glance before stomping away and replying "Cars are no good. The streets are clogged with those Big Foots, and the moment they hear an engine start, they jump on it. And they... they smell us... like they're testing us somehow. Looks like it's an age group they want. All the girls they... all the girls they take are between their late teens and mid thirties maybe... like they..." she trailed off.

"Like they what?"

"Like they want us for breeding." she muttered, her oily black hair twirling when she spun around to glare at me. "They ignore the ones too young or too old to give birth to whatever the hell they're shooting inside them." she had an angry and terrified look on her heavily painted face.

"Maybe that would explain why I haven't seen any female Sasquatch." I reasoned. "So what?!" Zoey blurted out. "It doesn't help us get out of here without their disgusting yellow spunk inside us!" she yelled out, almost hysterical with fear.

"Okay, okay, just... do we have a path out of town?" I meekly asked. I turned and looked at the other girls, but Maria had backed off into the corner again, clearly distracted, Becky the redhead just shrugged sheepishly and Debbie the cheerleader looked at her shoes. Zoey was obviously the self appointed leader.

"Don't bother with them, they're useless." Zoey crudely blurted out. "There are too many of them out there on the street. We have to get around back, stick to the alleys and sneak by." she explained. I wasn't so sure the outskirts of town would be the safest place to hide from things that lived in the woods, but Zoey was not a girl I wanted to argue with.

"Let's just go." Zoey declared and stormed off towards the employees area behind the counter. "There should be a service entrance in the back, leading into the body shop." she said while leading us through a break room that opened into a dim garage with two cars up on hydraulic lifts, abandoned.

Light poured in from the two open garage doors at the far end of the room. We all slowly and carefully walked towards the exits one step at a time. We were about halfway there when our worst fear stepped out from around the side, immediately spotting us. The eight foot Sasquatch covered in thick brown fur actually had to duck its head to step inside the garage.

We froze. Debbie and Becky cowered behind me. Zoey was technically in front, slowly stepping back, next to me. On my other side, Maria stared wide eyed at the thing, and before my eyes, she dropped her gaze down to the half erect two foot brown cock hanging through the thick hair at its crotch. Her full lips quivered.

The Big Foot took another step forward, and from what I could tell, it had its attention on our goth girl, Zoey. She nervously glanced around at us, silently pleading with us to help her, when she saw Maria openly staring at the monster's cock. Suddenly Zoey's expression changed, like she'd just had a great idea. Her confidence returned.

"Looks good, don't it Maria?" Zoey suddenly asked. We were all shocked that she spoke aloud in front of this thing, but Maria only gasped slightly without breaking her gaze.

"Yeah... look at that big tasty cock. Even bigger than the last one, isn't it? The one you sucked on?" Zoey taunted.

"What the hell are you doing?! I asked in an outraged whisper.

Zoey momentarily switched her focus to me. "She's been spaced out ever since we found her. She'd been sucking on that thing way too long by the time we pulled her away. She's already halfway hooked. Now the only way we're getting past this thing is if we distract it, and there's only one way to do that. It's her or us." she whispered back, with a smirk. Maria either couldn't hear her, or wasn't even listening.

She returned her attention to the paralyzed Latina. "You remember how that big, fat cock felt in your mouth, Maria? All thick and hot... that rough skin on your tongue. Remember how much it stretched your lips? Remember how good it felt sliding down your throat?"

Finally Maria broke her gaze and turned her face downwards, clenching her eyes shut tight. "Stop! No, I... shut up!" She was shaking, whether with anger at Zoey or lust for the Big Foot in front of us I wasn't sure.

Strangely, the Sasquatch had stopped just inside the garage, about the moment all this began. It just stared straight ahead at us, apparently waiting for our next move. Its arms hung at its sides, and its cock had fully hardened to a full two feet in length, throbbing with primal power. I'm sure whoever looked at it imagined it was pointed straight at them.

Zoey continued. "You know you want it, Maria. There's no point trying to hide it. I bet all you can think about is walking right over there, getting down on your knees, opening those thick lips wide and—" Maria cut her off. "Shut up! Just... just leave me alone!" The poor girl was trying her hardest to fight the urge Zoey was aggressively exploiting.

"Zoey, that's enough. I—" then I was cut off, when the goth girl slipped her pale hand down and grabbed the crotch of my jeans. Her darkly painted fingers instantly found my balls as if by instinct, and closed around them, hard. I let out one sharp gasp, and went silent. She squeezed just enough to let me know she wasn't playing around. She kept her hand there, and started back in on Maria.

"But what about the taste?" She asked maliciously. "The way those things smell... the taste must be ten times as strong. In fact... isn't that taste still in your mouth, Maria? Can't you still taste that big fat cock, so thick and heavy, on your tongue right now?"

"I'm not a slut..." Maria whimpered, but clearly she was losing control. She snuck first one glance, then another and another at the giant animal cock only ten feet away. The poor woman was falling apart right in front of us, but the other girls just cowered and I felt a shiver run up my spine every time Zoey gave a little tug on my balls, just to keep me in line.

"Then why can't you stop looking at it, Maria? Why were you bobbing your head on that big, juicy cock when we found you? You remember how you tried to push me away and lunge back at that long, thick cock when I pulled you back? You were willing to fight me to keep sucking its cock." Zoey was getting close to succeeding.

Maria had stopped responding. She was staring straight at that enormous cock again, unable to break her gaze like she did last time. "Because you are a slut, Maria. Remember that nasty taste in your mouth. Remember feeling your lips and throat stretch out around that big fat meat. Remember how much you love to suck those giant cocks, walk over there, and finish the job you started in the parking garage." Zoey finished, quite pleased with herself.

Her dark eyes glazed over and empty, her breathing short and shallow, I watched as Maria parted her thick, full lips and slowly ran her tongue across them. She was gone. She was staring straight at the cock in front of her, and as I stood there with Zoey holding me by the balls, Maria stepped away from us and walked right out of my reach.

"N-no..." I groaned out, and Zoey clenched. I almost dropped to my knees in pain, but froze in fear instead at what she might do if I moved. "That's it, Maria, keep going." she encouraged. "Get over there and put those thick lips to work. Prove to all of us what a slut you really are."

Maria slowly shuffled towards the Sasquatch as if she were in a dream. The closer she got, the contrast in size grew until she looked like a tiny little sacrifice in front of King Kong. And that's exactly what she was. A sacrifice, so Zoey wouldn't have to face the beast herself.

"Good girl, now get down on your knees..." the sadistic goth chick commanded, and before our eyes, Maria did exactly that. Her shiny black hair flowing down her back, her tight black skirt trapped between her shapely ass and the heels of her feet, Maria was right where Zoey wanted her, right where she told her she would be. She had ended up on her knees in front of this giant, hairy monster.

"Now show us, Maria. Show us you really are a slut. Open those thick lips as wide as you can, close them over the head, and suck that fucking cock!" Zoey shouted out, a little louder than I expected. Was she getting into this too?

From a mirror on the wall, I could see a side view of the action. Trembling, Maria brought her caramel colored hands up to the massive cock in front of her face. The beast had remained still this whole time, just watching as this beautiful Latina walked right up to it and dropped to her knees. It saw no reason to interfere. Her small, soft hands closed over the shaft near the base, and tugged gently, stroking it off lightly.

Maria breathed deeply in and out through her nose, sniffing the head. With a grunt from the creature, its cock throbbed hard and a thick drop of clear slime oozed from the tip. That fluid took the last restraint Maria had. Her dark eyes rolled back, her mouth opened wide, and her tongue drooped out, licking up the sticky mess. Her tongue went wild, licking all over the head, addicted to the taste Zoey wouldn't stop taunting her with. She was lost.

The sounds were repulsive. She licked, sucked and slurped as loud as she could. Poor Maria had been picturing this scenario in her mind this whole time, and now she was right back where they found her, with a face full of the biggest cock she'd ever seen. Without my exact view of the mirror, the girls couldn't see anything. Just Maria's shiny black hair thrashing wildly while those nasty sucking and slurping sounds echoed off the walls around us.

"Yes... yeah, suck that cock you slut. Aren't you glad you listened? Doesn't it feel good to be back where you belong? Show us how much you love it, slut. Take it deep!" Zoey yelled out, but I wasn't sure why she was still talking. I mean, she'd won. She got what she wanted, and poor Maria was sucking this monster off. Shouldn't we be trying to escape?

I looked back at the girls, and they had both watched the whole thing and were now staring at the back of Maria's head as it switched from thrashing wildly as she licked to bobbing back and forth as she finally worked the giant head between her lips and started to suck. Becky looked terrified, but Debbie was staring a little too hard, like she was curious. We'd have to watch her close.

In the mirror, the woman's face was a mess. If she didn't love what she was doing so much, there's no way it would be possible. What were once the thickest lips I'd ever seen were now stretched so thin they were just a narrow red line encircling the giant piece of meat extending out of her face. Her jaws were stretched so far, I thought they would dislocate, but her cheeks were still pushed out around the massive shaft passing over her tongue.

Her eyelids fluttered and drool poured out on every thrust she eagerly made with her head. And she thrust hard. She fought for every inch she could get. Still, the Big Foot just stood there, enjoying itself in a state of shock. It never moved, never touched her. It just let her go and enjoyed the free head.

The slurping and moaning was getting hard to listen to. Maria was going to hurt herself if she didn't slow down. She was delirious, and Zoey wasn't helping at all. "Deeper! Suck that fucking cock to the base, you slut! Suck it all the way down to those big fucking balls!"

Shocked at her behavior, I looked over at Zoey and saw exactly what was going on. She still had one hand on my balls, and squeezed a little harder from time to time, but her other hand had slipped down under the waistband of her black skirt, into her panties. It was moving fast, up and down. I was right. Controlling the situation, making this happen got the goth girl horny. She was getting off on this.

Another loud slurp brought my attention back to Maria. She was bobbing her head so hard and fast I thought she'd get whiplash. In the mirror, I groaned when I saw on every desperate thrust, Maria's neck was expanding. I could see the giant cock slide right down her throat.

Drool and pre-cum dripped off half the Big Foot's cock onto the greasy floor of the garage. Even more flowed off Maria's gooey chin and into her jiggling cleavage. Her hands jerked and pulled on the base of the enormous cock, stretching the leathery skin tight.

"Fuck... yeah... go for it, Maria... go for the load... suck that hot creamy shit out of those huge fucking balls." Zoey was getting almost as horny as Maria. Her pale hand was rubbing up and down in a blur, and I think I saw clear fluid leaking down her thigh, soaking her fishnet stockings. Still, she clenched my balls so tight I could barely stand. I think she liked the Big Foot's balls more than mine.

Maria had to move her hands from the thick base of its cock to the Sasquatch's hairy brown thighs as she dove even deeper. She threw almost her entire body forward on every thrust now, raising her ass up off her heels and moving from a kneeling position almost until she was on all fours, pushing against the Big Foot's thighs for support. She was dedicated to this. She wanted it all.

She wasn't far off. Though she was almost out of the mirror's view, I could see that sick bulge was almost constantly running all the way down Maria's neck, until it disappeared in her chest. She was taking almost two feet of cock down her throat. The thick head of that cock must be near her stomach. Ugh.

"Damn, yes... suck it all down... hope you're thirsty, slut! You're about to get a belly full of thick yellow animal sperm!" Zoey shouted, but I couldn't even tell if she thought that was a bad thing, or if she was jealous. Her thin pale hips were bucking back and forth as she rubbed herself furiously, making her black skirt swing back and forth. She was close, too.

Finally, the Sasquatch began a low, rumbling growl, and I saw those huge balls pumping hard. I knew it was close, and Maria was trying as hard as she could to slurp down the entire shaft before it blew a load in her mouth. This was it. This was how they found her, except no one was coming for her this time. She was on her own, at the mercy of that big thick load she was sucking out herself.

"We're not saving you this time, slut! Get ready for a big fucking load! This is what you get for calling me a bitch! Drown on that fucking nasty shit, you slut!" Zoey screamed out and fingered herself maniacally. She was waiting for the moment she knew her defeated enemy tasted cum.

Maria was completely gone, throwing her entire body into the giant cock over and over. She would rise up off her knees, dive forward, and fall back until her ass bounced off her heels. Every time she did, we all saw the gooey mess she was sitting on. Her pussy was gushing a clear, sticky fluid in a pool right on the filthy garage floor where she knelt. There was no telling how many orgasms she'd already had.

Moaning, groaning and slobbering drool like an animal, her formerly thick lips stretched to the limit, Maria bounced her ass up one last time, dove forward with a grunt of determination, and did it. Her swollen lips disappeared into the thick brown fur, her distorted face disappearing completely, kissing the base of this massive, two foot cock.

At that moment, the Sasquatch's growl became that symbolic roar I'd heard so many times now. Its hands clenched into fists at its side, its giant balls pumped over and over like two hearts in its sack, and Maria was flooded. I don't even think she knew it at first, because it was the moment she sucked the entire length down her throat. It was pouring its load directly into her stomach, and she didn't even know.

She found out fast, though. On her long pull back, Maria groaned and sat back on her ass. She started gulping and gulping feverishly, but that thick yellow cream still poured out of her mouth. She gulped, it poured, and Maria's swollen red lips were covered in yellow batter. Her hands pumped up and down the shaft, milking out every last gush. She seemed content to just sit there and gulp it down, to Zoey's delight.

"YES! FUCK! Drink it, you slut! Just like I told you! Guzzle that thick fucking cum and become the addicted cock sucking whore we all knew you were! UGH!" Zoey rammed her hips forward, humping the air, jiggled her hand back and forth, threw her black haired head back, and came hard.

At that moment, she squeezed my balls with full strength. I screamed along with her, but in pain instead of pleasure. Still, it was all just too much, and to my embarrassment, Zoey squeezed a load right out of me. I shot off in my underwear for the second time that day as she creamed her panties.

12