Sassy and Smart Micki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The media posse set after their quarry and found Jesse and Yeller also half a mile away.

She was being interviewed on the roadside when the ambulance carrying Jessica and her mother followed by her happy looking father in his SUV. He gave the thumbs up sign, indicating that Jessica would be okay.

The news reports that evening reported Jessica would remain in hospital overnight for observation. She had cuts and bruising but otherwise appeared to be in good shape.

"She's a tough kid," said the doctor. "She wanted to go home to see the dog that saved her."

There was a large front page photo of Micki and Yeller in next morning's newspaper under the heading, 'My Dog Yeller, Heroine.' But a little way down the story Kitty was quoted as saying, "Our American guest Micki Collins proved to be the most intelligent of all of us thirty-three searchers by opting alone to thoroughly search the house and nearby grounds. She believed that was the primary search area for a 4-year old. Speaking on behalf of little Jessica and her family, I say thank god for alternative thinkers."

Micki burst into tears when reading that. To her it signaled the rift between her and Kitty had healed completely, although one could never be absolutely sure with Kitty.

* * *

Sunday was another appallingly very warm day with blue skies over which sailed fluffy white small clouds.

Micki smiled, aware she was now thinking like a farmer hoping for rain. Perhaps it would rain when the sheep were being mustered for shearing or it was time to work ground for a new crop, she sighed.

Clearing away after breakfast she said to Kitty, "I wish I'd packed a sundress to impress Mrs Hatfield with my womanly shoulders and near-perfect skin. Mothers look for these things, or so I've been told."

"Do they," Kitty said dryly.

"Um I meant some mothers. You wait till your boys begin arriving home with girls they are becoming serious about. Then your radar will switch on."

"Leave what you're doing and go into my bedroom and pick out the sundress you like best. I'll get the scissors and my machine out, oh and a tape. Don't mind Digger. He sleeps in on Sundays till 10:30 so he can't be yanked off to church."

Micki's giggle made Kitty smile.

Micki returned with a yellow and blue sundress and that also made Kitty smile.

"I thought you would, it's my favorite too."

As Micki turned to go back to the bedroom with the dress, Kitty said, "No you don't young lady. That is very noble of you but you are sticking with your first choice."

Micki had also brought the only dress she had with her to be used as a pattern.

"God I knew I'd lost my youth and gained weight. I'm cutting out enough material to almost make you another dress."

"Bullshit but make a sundress out of those bits for wee Jessica and have it ready for when they come for early dinner this evening."

"Oh what a great idea. Um invite Cooper to stay for dinner."

"No that could antagonize the guys."

"They like Cooper and they adore you. How could anything go wrong?"

"Kitty I don't think you really know how males can be."

"Oh yeah, and how old and how experienced are you young lady? And are you aware, with a few exceptions, that guys are basically scared of women whether or not they bristle."

"You win Kitty," Micki laughed and then until she went off to get ready listened to many of Kitty's fascinating experiences with men including being caught with her pants down by mothers.

It was hilarious and Kitty, cheeks red with excitement at having such a fascinated listener and obviously enjoying their intimacy.

"I sew a bit roughly but his mother will not see the stitching unless she removes your dress."

"What?"

"Just a figure of speech to say you can't see the stitching."

"It looks great. I'm so impressed and am so thankful that you were so keen to have me looking good."

"You have no jewelry."

"Yes earrings."

"Well you are going to wear my silver wedding necklace and that means no ifs or buts young lady."

Cooper arrived on the dot of 10:00 in his yellow V8 Holden ute (pick-up).

"Where are you boys?" he complained and grinned when Kitty looked at him sourly.

But suddenly Kitty broke into a huge smile and she said proudly, "Well here she is,"

Cooper gaped.

The sun frock with its built-in bra was almost skintight and was set off by a heavy silver necklace. Micki was in blue high heel shoes and her hair was in a ponytail, making her look not a day over twenty or probably twenty-two.

"Jesus."

"Cooper does your mother allow you to use language like that in front of older ladies?" Micki said. She looked at Kitty who then almost split herself holding back laughter when Cooper said, "I apologize Kitty."

As they drove off, Cooper said, "Micki I realized you were beautiful but not this beautiful and your knockers..."

"You mother might prefer them being referred to as breasts Cooper but then again she might prefer to them not being mentioned at all."

"Um sorry."

"Go on Cooper, dip a hand in and have a feel under the bra."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"This won't be used to embarrass me later?"

"No Cooper and please did it now, the gateway is coming up and I have no wish for you being reported for lewd conduct on a highway."

He had a quick dip and squeezed the nipple and Micki eyed him encouragingly.

"Jesus."

"I'm glad you like me Cooper."

He carried the look of a guy who'd just been reeled in and Micki decided that was as far as she should go. It was up to him to call the shots, if he was that way inclined.

They drove over the farm. At the first gate she said she'd open it.

"No you are wearing high heels."

"I'll kick the damn things off. Kitty made me wear them."

"Women look sexier in high heels."

"Oh?"

He grinned and went out and opened the gate.

"I know the farm looks poorly now because of the drought," she said, as they neared the house. "But I believe I can visualize how it must look in normal times. It's very impressive."

"Thanks. We do try hard and you have said our cattle look well-bred. You are a welcome lunch guest."

"Kitty invites you to dinner tonight."

"Good. I reckon she believes I'm good enough for you."

"Pardon me?"

"Nothing, here's my sister Annie. With you being in the newspaper and on TV everyone has been talking about you and she's so excited to meet you."

"Everyone?"

"I reckon."

"You reckon what."

"Just like I said, everyone in the district is talking about you because of your superior intelligence in rescuing wee Jessica."

"Oh god."

"Does Kitty approve of you using such language in front of impressionable young men?"

Micki thought it best to just sigh heavily.

He grinned.

Opening the vehicle door for Micki, Annie said, "Oh hi, I'm Annie, Cooper's sister. It's so exciting that you are visiting us."

"And aren't you a beauty. Do we kiss?"

"Oh god, you even have the body to go with the face."

"All parts age and whither Annie, don't get carried away."

"Oh god, and humor too."

They kissed and Annie held on to Micki's hand and whispered, "Dad's okay but mom appears a little severe at times but that's because she's thinking."

"I'll be fine. I can charm the pants off any woman."

"Oh god," giggled Annie, using what appeared to be her favorite expression.

A neatly dressed couple appeared on the wide verandah that ran around at least two sides of the house from what Micki could see. They came down the steps to meet them and Micki could see the mother looking at her daughter's hand in their guest's hand.

Micki swung up their hands and called, you have a very pretty and vivacious daughter Mrs Hatfield."

"Welcome Michelle and please call me Jenna. You have lost more of your accent than even I have after all these years. How clever of your to sum up my daughter so quickly."

"Well it shines forth Jenna. And hi and what do I call you Mr Hatfield. Tom, Thomas or Tommy?"

He laughed and said she was close. She should call him Ted.

It was an interesting afternoon for Micki because mother and daughter told her so much about Cooper that she was sure he would never have told her. Ted on the other hand liked telling stories about things that had tripped up Cooper as a teenager through to adulthood. Whenever she attempted to divert Ted he would return to that subject steadfastly. Micki winked at Cooper and that washed away some of his sour look.

Finally Jenna took charge and said, "That's enough of those lousy stories Ted. Tell us about yourself Micki, from the start if you wish.

Micki welcomed that because she wanted them to know she'd been brought up by her father and older brothers, that her mother had abandoned them.

Poor Annie began to weep and came around the table to hug Micki and Micki pulled her on to her knee and continued on grimly, relating for the first time to anyone what she'd thought about the life served to her during all those years. Finally Jenna was unable to resist and reached across and patted Micki on the back of her hand. The guys didn't look all that comfortable as well.

"Right that's the rough days done with," she said brightly, "and perhaps it's why some folk call me a hard-nosed bitch. You see I learned to never back off, well to almost never back off. But then my life changed. When it was time to go to college I said daringly to dad that I possessed a New Zealand passport and they were one of the leading nations in farm livestock science and management systems, inventors of electric farm fencing and so forth, that I'd like to go to college there. So after three years I gained my bachelor degree and won the scholarship to gain a year's post-grad experience working on the O'Toole's farm. And you know what, "The domination of my father and brothers has left me with the firm belief I'm now my own woman."

"And good for you," Annie said, kissing Micki and getting off her knee and saying to her mother she'd clear and fetch dessert.

"Well that's enough about me. Tell me Ted, how did you win the heart of Jenna?"

He smiled happily and Jenna wheezed, "Oh god."

"We had a night of sex and I knew I wanted to take her back with me to Australia, but there were immigration problems. I was aged twenty on an Angus breeder's tour of the eastern states of the US of A..."

Micki caught Jenna's eye and winked and saw Jenna relax. It was a great story.

Cooper banged Micki on the way home. They were approaching a pine plantation and he said, "Would you like to stop and have a bit of a grope in that forest?"

"Sounds lovely. Do you have a rug?"

"No but there's a tarp in the back."

"What about condoms?"

"Oh I happen to have a couple with me."

"Good boy."

He parked, hidden from the road, and when Micki got out of the vehicle she said, "Let's do it here, beside the vehicle. Then I can leave my sundress and shoes inside the vehicle."

"Yeah good idea."

She wiggled out of her dress and saw Cooper's eyes bulge as her tits flopped out but then she could see that wasn't the only thing about him that was bulging.

"Come on slow coach," she taunted. "Hiding a small dick huh?"

Goaded, he stripped off and eyed her boldly, working his big dick up hard.

"That's pretty impressive Cooper. It's more than five inches I guess."

He leered and said, "Seven and a half inches of rigid steel."

"Oooh. Can it bear to be sucked by a juicy mouth and stroked by a snake-like tongue?"

For a moment he looked nervous but then nodded manfully.

Micki dropped to her knees. She was glad he claimed only seven and a half inches. Some guys with longer ones appeared all too eager to hear a cry they were pushing in too far and that it was hurting.

She finished him off when feeling him tense by scraping up the length of his pole until her teeth hit the helmet, at the same time she squeezed his balls.

He cried out something intelligible. She pulled her head to the side and a big shot of semen flew in an arc over her left shoulder, just missing her ear. She allowed the next two shots to land on her breasts and rubbed in the goo, staring at him while he panted and eyed her passionately.

"Are you ready to thump my pussy?"

He nodded.

"Okay but roll on our protection."

He fumbled and she assisted.

Micki dropped on to her hands and knees and he shuffled in behind her and called a gently teaser, "Which hole."

"The big one, you filthy Aussie dingo."

He laughed and missed the target on his first attempt. He was plumb-center with the next attempt and took it slowly, giving her nothing but wonderful sensation. When he worked into his rhythm, Cooper reached under her chest to grab a swinging tit and squeezed and Micki groaned into a release but told him to keep going.

"You fuck really well," she said and thought she felt him thicken inside her.

She called, "Talk dirty to me baby" and that got her off twice more before he climaxed with a loud hoot. She turned her head and smiled, seeing with his head thrown back, mouth wide open and eyes closed tightly.

They dressed and he said it was a good idea to have undressed and leave their clothes in the ute.

"We don't look as if we've been banging."

She asked what about her hair and he said she needed to redo it to look like when they'd set out that morning.

The O'Toole boys were on the front veranda drinking beer and watched as Cooper and Micki got out of the vehicle.

"We thought you guys would have stopped at Wilson's pine plantation for a bit of a bang," Joe drawled.

Micki's heart missed a beat.

But Cooper proved he was up to it.

"I suggested stopping for a bit but was told to keep my filthy thoughts to myself."

The brothers cackled as if they'd just heard the joke of the century.

"Hi guys, had a lovely Sunday? You should get regular girlfriends instead of resorting to those pickups who could leave you diseased."

They shrank into their seats looking aghast at Micki and she then knew none of them would now have the courage to grab her handbag to pull out her panties she'd used to clean up Cooper and herself.

Joe said, "I lost my regular girlfriend a month ago and Charlie was dropped by his two weeks ago. They get sick of us not being on hand in Horsham to take them out when they want to go out with a partner."

"Then I suggest you have a close look around in this district and forget what age they need to be and what type they should be and whether you suspect they might be lesbians. By the time you go through too many negatives like that there will be no one left. Oh and another thing, keep talking to females with boyfriends. You never know and these days it's not uncommon for girls to drop a guy to date someone else."

"Gee thanks Micki," Charlie said. "You told me stuff I've never thought about. Latching on to a local girl had distinct advantages."

"Yes Charlie. Some females will be quite pleased to have sex every night."

She walked off and heard Andrew say Micki could be pulling his leg but Joe said on the other hand she could be right, that perhaps they had been rather naïve."

"Do you think she could land girlfriends for us?" Charlie asked.

Micki thought oh god.

Kitty kissed her and asked, "How did it go darling?"

"Almost like a dream. Annie was all over me from the start and gradually her mom thawed and I kept making her dad laugh and I liked them too. I'll have a quick shower and change and come and help you."

"You said shower? Have you two... surely not, it was scarcely a date."

Micki fled before Kitty could see her embarrassment.

There was a huge moment for Micki later when Jessica and her parents arrived. Jessica ran straight to Micki and pulled her down to listen and whispered something.

"Jessica wants me to take her to visit Yeller. She wants to see the heroine again."

Six weeks after Micki 'met the parents', the rain arrived and the mood in the district took a huge uplift and everyone began having parties or barbecues (cook-outs) and each of the O'Toole boys, with some help from their mother who was pushed by Micki, landed up with a girlfriend, the daughter or granddaughter or niece of women Kitty knew.

Kitty was very active as a fund-raiser for several community organizations, was an outspoken advocate for rural women and was a major campaigner in the district in support of judicial usage of water for irrigation purposes and easier access to rural medical services.

By this time Micki's own romance was bowling along nicely and she spent some weekends at Cooper's home, his mom actually asking them if they wished to sleep together, and at the O'Toole's after initial hostility, Yeller accepted Cooper sleeping with Micki.

In June (winter in Australia), Charlie's Sue found herself pregnant and the families hastily arranged an early wedding for the happy couple and two months later Joe's girlfriend Matilda, who at thirty-five, suggested they married because time to have children was running out for her. Three weeks later they married while Andrew and Cathy declared they were happy to keep 'living in sin' in the one bedroom apartment above the vehicles in the garage of Cathy's parents.

Finally it was time for Micki to return home, with the termination of her scholarship date looming.

"Please stay on living with us," Kitty begged.

"No there's no future for me here," she smiled, "but you kind request has warmed my heart.

"But we need you here."

"No you don't and you know that. I suggest you talk to all three boys about staying and then buy out one of your neighbors to provide sufficient farm income to support you and Digger and the families of your three boys and their families."

"My two boys, Andrew says he won't be having children."

"Oh yeah, will this is our secret Kitty, Cathy had told me she has other ideas."

"Omigod, I really must do more to get to know her better."

"Way to go Kitty. I suggest you throttle back a bit with her because she's a little shy and in awe of you."

"In awe of me?"

"Yes Kitty. Cathy's parents keep largely to themselves and Cathy sees you as such an influential person in the district."

"Me? But I'm only doing my bit."

"Call that doing a really big chunk Kitty and you'll then be aware of how Cathy sees you."

Micki had a similar problem with Cooper and his parents. They wanted her to stay.

She made a pact with them. She'd go home and find out how things where and if she was wanted she'd call Cooper over to experience the lifestyle and then they could possibly discuss marriage and where they would settle.

"Propose to Micki now, right now Cooper."

"No mom. We have discussed it and she feels she has to do this. What she hasn't told you is if she'd not wanted on the home ranch she'll be back here like a flash."

"Is that true Micki?"

"Yes Jenna but he wasn't supposed to tell you that but you know what men are like."

Micki had become very well known in the district, proving to be a huge asset as player-coach to the local women's senior soccer team and being a very effective coach of children under the age of ten at the swimming center.

Children who'd not shown any sign of gaining water confidence and setting off without a paddleboard, gained success often within days of coming under the amazing tuition of Miss Collins who would tell them make up stories about how mother fish taught their babies to swim and she would then place each tentative child on her belly and swim a length in gentle backstroke and the child would be amazed to find they'd swum a full length. With the little older set, Miss Collins had set-up classes two late afternoons a week to teach young teenage girls about skin, hair and nail care and then those girls graduated on to make-up classes provided they gained parental consent.

Before too long a group of women had come to Micki and she agreed to begin a Saturday morning make-up and hair care class for women.