Sassy, Naughty, Spanked

Story Info
Successful Woman Disciplined for Sassiness.
673 words
3.98
30k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story for Literotica. Your comments are welcome.

*****

I am a successful female executive who rose to the top in a male-dominated field. Despite my power, I like to be disciplined, and it's been difficult to find someone to take care of my needs.

Recently, at an industry networking event, a man named James approached me. Instead of talking about shared business interests, he leaned close and asked me if I was naughty. I was quite surprised, but managed to reply, "How would you know?" James told me to meet him the next day after work and said he'd answer me then.

It was summer. I wore a professional looking sleeveless dress with a pink jacket to cover it. I slid into respectable looking closed-toed pink pumps. Although I am not used to going without stockings, I decided to forego them this once.

At the restaurant, there was a minor problem with the order. I was a little sharp-tongued with the waitress because supper took longer than we thought. As we walked back to my apartment afterward, James said, "I thought you should have been spanked at the restaurant, Elyse! You were naughty!"

"What criteria are you using to judge my naughtiness, or lack thereof?" I asked.

He grabbed me roughly around the waist and said he would test me for naughtiness. "If your pussy is wet right now, you're a bad girl. You're so naughty that being sassy arouses you, and as soon as I said I wanted to spank you, you got wet." My hands shook as I fumbled for my keys.

As soon as we were in my apartment, he bent me over the arm of the sofa, so that my bottom was in the air. He lifted my skirt and slid his finger under the lace of my thong. "Only a bad girl would dress in lingerie like this. You're just begging to be spanked."

He stood me up and removed my jacket. Holding me close, he reached behind me and unzipped my dress, letting it slide to the floor. I stood in front of him wearing nothing but a thong and pink heels.

James bit at my nipples and pressed his hand inside my thong again. He pinched my clit and said, "See how wet you are?" I spread my legs and thrust my hips toward him. He turned me roughly back over the sofa and pulled my thong to my ankles.

He smacked me on the bottom. "You deserve ten swats." Between each time he spanked me, James rubbed my bottom. Afterward, he swept his fingers from the wet center of my pussy to my clit.

"You're still wet! You must need this discipline. You get ten more!"

After the last stroke from his hand, I was grinding my hips back toward him and begging him to rub my clit more. He turned me toward him and roughly pinched my nipples with his left hand as he undid his belt with his right. Opening his trousers, he pushed me down onto my knees. I began stroking his balls with my right hand and guiding his cock into my mouth with my left hand. As soon as I had his cock deep in my throat, I put my right hand on his ass to draw him toward me and reached for my clit with my other hand.

"Elyse! Stop touching your pussy! You're going to come when I finish spanking you!" There was more to come?! I reached up for my left nipple, to pinch it.

"You bad girl! I'm going to pinch your tits when I spank you!" His come exploded in my throat as he yelled at me.

When he was done, he pulled me to my feet and began roughly pinching my hard nipples. He forced me backward over the sofa and pressed his knee between my legs. When my clit was exposed, he alternated light spanks with gentle circles to keep me wet. I came in just a few minutes.