Sassy Shelley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She poured us another round and we headed up to their bedroom. I sat down on the bed and Toni turned on the stereo. She put on an Al Green CD and walked over to the bed and sat down next to me.

"We upgraded the stereo and added a few other things to the room. It's great to have a nice entertainment center in the bedroom. We really love and we spend a lot of time in here of course! Oh, do you want to hear the rest of my story?"

"Lay it on me", I replied. Both of us were totally relaxed as she continued her story.

"We went up to his hotel room and he took out $1,500 and handed it to me. When I told him that it was $1,000 in the ad, he said the rest of it was for me if I could deep throat him. He came over to me and began to kiss my neck. I closed my eyes and kissed him on the lips, very passionately. I dropped to my knees and unfastened his pants and pulled them down. His thick tool was peeking over the top of his boxers. I slowly pulled down his shorts to reveal his dick. It wasn't even fully hard and it was already by far the biggest cock I had ever seen except in porno movies.

"In case you're wondering", he said, "it's eleven and one quarter inches long. I got ripped off three quarters of an inch to give me foot long bragging rights."

"I stared in awe as it hardened and thickened in my hand. I was barely able to wrap my hand around it, that's how big it was. His balls were the size of a grapefruit in a thick-skinned bag of testes. I stared at it like I discovered the Grand Canyon or something because he said, "What do you think, Shelly? Are you up to the challenge?"

I motioned him gently back and took the head and a few inches into my mouth. I worked it into my throat, but it was so thick that I could barely breathe. He told me to relax and just enjoy myself. He was so encouraging, not demanding. After 10 minutes or so he was rock hard and wet from my saliva and I was able to work it into my throat. Eventually I was able to get all but 3 or 4 inches into my mouth with a nice rhythm. He was moaning in excitement and I could tell he was close. After another minute or two he began ejaculating what felt like a gallon of come into my mouth. It spurted down my throat, all over my lips and even a few to into my hair, my eyes, it was everywhere! It was amazing."

"I climbed up on the bed and we both just relaxed for a few minutes. He reached over for my hand and squeezed it gently as we stared at the ceiling."

"This is your maiden voyage, isn't it?" he asked. When I asked him why he said that he replied, "You're tender. You're an excellent actress or you're a very nice person. Either way, the pleasure has been mine."

"I'm a bad actress. Do you want to see me again some time? Maybe I can put you on my frequent flyer program."

"I'm in town for the next 3 days and I come back next week for 4 more days. Are you free?"

"I told him I was and we met again for every day he was there. I gave him incredible oral for a week which we both enjoyed tremendously. He gave me over $10,000 to suck his dick for a week, something I would have gladly done for free. We planned to have dinner the night he was going back home on his second trip. It was then that I confirmed his earlier suspicion and he had a good laugh that he was my first and only john. After he got back home he called me and asked me to come visit him. I was reluctant at first given how we had met, but I agreed and began flying back and forth. You probably remember that, when I first came on the scene. And the rest is history."

"That's a fucking bizarre story."

"You think that's bizarre, just wait. I have to discuss something with you. I am going to just go ahead and say it. Since Arthur and I have been together I have either sucked his dick or eaten his come every single day. When he goes on business trips he freezes a few loads for me to enjoy while he is away. I thaw them out and slather up a dildo or just drink it out of a shot glass. Well, this unexpected business trip extension has left me high and dry. He froze 10 extra shots of come but I got really horny two days ago and drank it all. I figured he'd be back the next day and it would really turn him on to know I had eaten all that come."

My cock was rock hard in my pants and was painfully restrained by my jeans. She had begun this latest story by looking me in the eye and was not trained on my groin. It was obvious what was coming next.

"I think you know what I'm going to ask you, so what's it gonna be?"

I stood up as she sat on the edge of the bed, the soft music playing in the background. The lights were dim and I was totally buzzed. "You want this cock in your mouth, don't you?"

"Oh, yes I do! I want to suck your dick Keech. I want to see it, suck it, taste it, and watch you blow a big load of come into my mouth. Show me that tool."

I began to undo my pants and Toni, my 46 year old stepmother, licked her lips like a hungry cat, ready to feast on my fresh meaty member. As I lowered my pants she spun off the bed and eased me to the edge of the bed. She peeled my boxers off and my dick sprung into her face.

"Yes", she hissed. "Yes, this is good. Oh, am I going to enjoy this. There is sooooo much we could do with this one! There are so many places you could explore! We are going to have a good time with this one, oh, yes."

She opened her mouth and in one huge gulp her lips rested on my pubic bone, her lower lip pushed tightly against my hairy sac. She groaned as she jerked her head on me deeper and deeper as the tip of my penis popped into and out of the tight opening at the back of her throat. I probably measure somewhere around 6 or 7 inches and I've met a few women that could put it away, but Toni made all of them look like amateurs by comparison. I could tell when I was inside her mouth for the first few seconds that this was going to be an experience like no other.

She opened her mouth wide and forced me even deeper into her warm wet mouth. Her eyes were closed as she strained to get every possible millimeter of my hard dick into her mouth, then closed her lips very hard and slowly withdrew. She clamped down and sucked deep again and repeated this a few more times, carefully and deliberately inching my tool in and out. The sensation was amazing and I soon felt orgasm approaching. I wanted to hold out as long as possible in case this was all there would be this wonderful evening.

Toni, apparently sensing the tension in my body, retreated from my cock and as soon as it slipped out of her mouth began to slowly stroke me with her right hand.

"Don't hold back", she said with a smile. "Give me a nice big load as soon as you can. You're going to come more in the next few hours than you have in a week."

She returned her attention to my cock as she began to massage my balls using her fingertips to push the skin in a downward motion, gently stretching the skin of my balls into a sensitive sheet of flesh. "Oh, could I get used to this", she said as she stared at my dick, pursed her lips and ran them in a lengthwise sliding kiss along the length of my shaft.

After only a few more seconds of her "licking the envelope" maneuver I was tightening and twitching and she began a long groan. She began to hum with her lips pressed against my dick, and the vibration felt fantastic. I was only seconds from coming as she hummed louder and slid up to the tip, mouth wide and ready. Again with the proficiency of a pro, she had my entire dick in her mouth, balls to the chin. She was staring at me and juking her head toward my body to force my cock into her throat again and again, growling all the while.

That was it. I felt a deep, dizzying sensation followed by a strange calm. The entire room went quiet for a split second, and then the music came back on. I delivered a healthy load of cream as she sucked, swallowed, and hummed her vibrato happiness tune. After the first load shot deep into her throat she withdrew to taste my come and suck the subsequent blasts into her mouth. She swallowed quickly to keep up with the substantial flow of semen.

She lovingly and gently massaged the last droplets of come into her mouth and onto her fingers, which made their way to her tongue and lips. "Delicious", she said quietly as she crawled up onto the bed. She lay beside me for a few minutes and I reached for her hand.

We lay there for a while and it was Toni that broke the silence. "I have a few more surprises for you Keech if you want them."

I knew exactly what she meant and just looked at her and smiled. It looked as if the evening would continue.

End of Chapter One

12