Sassy's Story

Story Info
Sassy meets her online lover.
2.3k words
2.92
16.1k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KawGuy
KawGuy
162 Followers

It was a bright sunny warm morning as Sassy drove her car though the streets towards her meeting. Sassy had taken great care dressing for this appointment, she wanted the right outfit to impress the guy. After all, he had flown in from out of town, just to meet her.

Even though Sassy was afraid to meet this man, she could not resist his calling. Yes, he turned her on over the Internet. Yes, he had a sexy voice and made her cum one afternoon over the telephone. In one way she wanted to have real sex with this man. In other ways she was afraid of him.

Sassy could not place the reason why she was hesitant on meeting this man. He was polite and never broke the rules of engagement about calling after 3PM. Yet there was this feeling she had about him, maybe it was her fear of being caught by her husband, or just being seen entering the hotel lobby.

Sassy shook her head, the hotel was the most expensive one in town. After all it wasn't a dirty little adult motel where swingers would go. Re-thinking the excuse she had planned in her mind, about applying for a job there, relaxed her some what. After all it was plausible.

Sassy pulled her car up to the front portico and the door man opened her door and asked if she had luggage. Sassy replied she would be attending a meeting and walked into the hotel. She looked the lobby over for the elevators and headed towards them. She entered the elevator with four others. Luckily no one picked the 7th floor. Sassy had memorized room number 735.

The elevator stopped at the 7th floor and the doors opened. The men there held the door open as she walked out into the hall. Sassy knew they were all looking at her ass and legs. After all they were very well shaped and right now in her short skirt most of her legs were showing. Sassy tilted her head back a little and then shook out her long curly hair. She was feeling real good about herself.

Room number 735. Sassy knocked on the door twice, lightly. She looked down at her watch for the first time, she was 15 minutes early. She become embarrassed immediately and felt her face turning red as the door swung open.

Craig stood in the doorway with a big, kind smile on his face. Sassy looked up into his eyes thinking he was a bigger man than she imagined. His shoulders where wide and as his hand reached out for hers, she felt his power which electrified her most inner sexual feelings about him.

Craig pulled her by the hand into the hotel room. Sassy looked around at it's lavish furniture, noticing that there was no bed in the room. To Sassy's right, she saw the open double doors that led into the bedroom. The suite made her feel better, rather than just entering the hotel room with a stranger and sitting on the bed getting to know one and another. In her mind though she would fuck the guy in either room. She was really wanting some strange cock. Lots of strange cock.

Sassy sat down in the deeply padded leather sofa. The leather was cool to her touch, she could feel the coolness penetrating her skirt, touching her ass.. Craig asked her if she cared for a glass of wine, he offered red or white. Sassy told him, red. Sassy was thinking how sexy wine in her mouth during oral sex was. She liked red for this.

Craig served the glass of wine to Sassy and then sat next to her. The small talk began.

C: You look more beautiful in person Sassy

S: Thank you Craig, but you're a much bigger man than I thought. You look powerful.

C: I try to stay in shape by working out and sex is a way of working out. Don't you agree?

S: (giggle) Yes. It always leaves me breathless.

C: Can I get you another glass of wine Sassy?

S: Yes, please. It's warming me up very nicely.

Sassy took another sip of the wine emptying the glass. She held the warm red glow in her mouth for a second and handed her glass to Craig. Craig returned to the sofa handing the glass back to Sassy. She took another drink and looked at Craig.

S: I'm really embarrassed to say this, but I have been thinking tasting your cock all day. May I?

C: (laughing) I like direct women but I knew you were. Of course, please do.

Craig stood, placed his half drank glass of wine on the table next to him. He unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants letting them fall to his ankles. Sassy slid over to his end of the sofa, ran her hand inside of his boxers and felt for his already hardening cock. It was warm to her touch.

Sassy thought to herself that she was feeling lightheaded from wine, as she stroked Craig's cock near her face. As she looked at Craig's hole opening like a breathing animal that thought diminished to the back of her mind.

As Sassy's lips wrapped around the cock, she tasted him for the first time. She felt his hand on the back of her head, pushing her face forward as his cock went deeper. She started breathing through her nose as she took his full length into her throat. His excitement pleased her.

Craig's cock was Sassy's nasty dream come true. Cheating on her husband with a prince charming that loved cock whores. Only now she realized that she was drooling out the side of her mouth and that was not in her image. Sassy felt weak, warm and not realizing it, was about to pass out.

Craig laid Sassy down on the sofa. Picking up his wine glass, he emptied it in one swallow. Craig lifted the phone and dialed the four digit number to the room next door. As planned, their rooms were on the end of the hallway, Craig's near the outside in the corner of the hotel and Pete's was next to his. They would have all the privacy they needed.

Pete answered his phone. Craig told him to bring the equipment over and cradled the phone.

Craig went to the door and opened it when he heard Pete. Pete entered the room with the equipment and took it to the bedroom. Quickly the two of them set up their light stands and tripods. Two video cameras where set on each tripod and turned on. With their equipment in order, they returned to the outer room. Sassy lay on the sofa in her deep sleep. Pete went to her upper body and started undressing her. Craig took off her shoes, stocking, panties and skirt. Pete took off her blouse and bra. Both men noted that she had an exquisite body. Lightly tanned from the sun, Craig noticed the white heart that the sun had not tanned, to the side of her pussy. His finger touched the heart and this caused Sassy to move ever so lightly. Pete said, we had better move her to the bedroom before the drug wears off.

The two men lifted Sassy and carefully moved her to the bedroom. They placed her in the center of the king sized bed. Pete carefully groomed her hair to look natural. Her head rested on the pillow. Craig took both her hands and placed them on her pussy.

The two men stood back and looked at her. Craig took the digital camera and took a picture of Sassy's full length body. The two of them viewed the shot. Both agreed that something was missing. Wetness.

Pete removed her hands, spread her legs wider and lowered his face into her pussy and spit into her. He then took one of her fingers and spread his spit around the inner lips of her pussy and then inserted her finger, fully.

The two men took another photo. This time everything looked in place. Both quickly undressed.

Craig knelt at Sassy's head and pushed his cock in her mouth. He laughed at her, as he felt her tongue licking it. Pete centered the video cameras to show Sassy's full body and just the lower half of Craig's. He started recording.

Pete went to the other video camera and did the same, but of course at a different angle. He turned this camera on and walked in front of it.

Pete knelt between Sassy's thighs. Taking his cock in his hands he began stroking it and rubbing the tip of it on her pussy. Soon his cock was hardened to it's full length. He started stuffing Sassy's pussy with his cock, spitting on it to help it's entry. With the cock fully inside of Sassy, Pete placed her legs on his shoulders, driving himself deeper inside of her.

In the mean time, Craig's cock was at Sassy's lips. She was unresponsive, so Craig started jacking himself off. He kept the tip of his cock on her lips as he stroked it. He was thinking how great Sassy sucked him earlier and now wishing she was not unconscious. Craig's mind wandered to the other women he and Pete had fooled. Sassy just might be the best, he thought. She was attractive, intelligent and a down right slut that knew how to please her partner and herself.

Craig looked at her lips and then to tip of his cock and noticed his pre-cum flowing. He made sure that the pre-cum was flowing onto her lips. He was amazed when he noticed Sassy's tongue come out of her mouth and lick her lips as if she knew what she was doing. Then her mouth opened and her head moved from side to side as if she was searching for his cock. Craig was quick to react and guided his meat into her mouth.

Just barely he could feel Sassy sucking on him. With his hand he reached for a breast and begun massaging the nipple. Sassy's arm started moving and she reached for Craig's hand helping him massage her breast.

Pete, almost ready to cum, announced to Craig that he was going to shoot his load soon. Craig told him to hang on a few seconds to allow him to catch up.

It was a short wait, Pete pulled his cock from Sassy's pussy and was stroking himself as one squirt after another squirt landed on Sassy stomach and breasts. Moments later Craig pulled his meat from Sassy's mouth and started shooting his cum all over Sassy's face.

Soon, both men where flicking the last drops from their cocks onto Sassy. They quickly dressed and gathered up the camera equipment. Pete stopped and took some close up stills of the cum that lay stuck to Sassy's body. He took two of his fingers and wiped up some of his cum and fed it to her pussy. He didn't even notice it, as she lifted her hips ever so slightly to receive his gift.

The two men left the room, took the elevator to the basement garage. They filled their vehicle with their cameras and luggage and headed out of town.

Two hours passed by, Sassy started to regain her consciousness. Her first feelings where coming from her pussy. It felt warm and a little tender. The feeling was good though.

Sassy's second observation was the smell of cum within her nose. This caused her to smile. She took a deep whiff of the male semen and allowed her finger to caress her own clit. This caused her body to wiggle and curl up on the bed. The feelings of sex and the semi-conscious state pleased Sassy's kinky mind.

Sassy eventually rolled over onto her stomach. Both of her hands were petting her pussy. The fingers of one hand were splitting her lips open allowing her other fingers to enter. She could feel the raw unsatisfied pussy wanting more sex. She rammed her fingers harder into her self. With the other hand she pinched her clit and pretended it was a little cock and jacked it off. As she felt a warmth building in her body and thinking about the wonderful climax forth coming it all dawned on her. Craig!

Sassy sat upright on the bed. She looked around and saw no one. She stepped off the bed and walked into the outer room noticing that her legs where heavy. With no one there, she went into the bathroom. No one there either. She looked into the mirror and felt her body. She felt the globs of dry cum stuck to her.

The warm shower felt good and was helping to clear her head. Sassy towel dried herself and went into the other room to find her clothing. Funny she thought, I don't remember taking my clothes off here. In fact, I don't remember taking them off period.

Sassy drove home that afternoon, not knowing what had taken place at the hotel. She knew she had sex with Craig, after all she had initiated it. But she was a little irritated with Craig to just leave her there alone. She thought it over and just chalked it up that Craig just flew in for sex and left.

Two days later, Sassy received an email from Craig. All it said was we sure had a great time. She smiled at his comment, knowing that she surely did. Then she noticed the link at the bottom of the page, she clicked on it.

Sassy turned red like the heating element on the stove when she saw herself as the front page attraction on a porn site.

KawGuy
KawGuy
162 Followers