Sat On & Shocked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she got cross. We seemed to be getting on so well, why had I suddenly turned nasty?

I sat on the floor, naked, hugging my knees to my chest. I just shook my head and spat out the words.

"Claire get out of here...just fuck off"

Then she was fully dressed. Standing above me, with her arms folded, telling me that she thought I was sexy...fantastic...a real turn-on. But I shook my head.

Her mouth was saying sweet things but her body and stance told a different story.

And as I lay in the bath, I suddenly understood its meaning. Her high heels, her legs splayed, her tight cunt-hugging jeans, her arms folded, her face stern and then me - naked and cowering on the floor. It was the classic domatrix/submissive pose.

Then she turned and swore and walked away. I watched her arse twitch out of the door and...she was gone from my life.

After the bath, I went to bed. It was early evening but I needed to feel safe and warm. I lay there re-running the events and our words through my mind. I felt angry, I felt violated, then I felt embarrassed and then I felt faintly aroused. My imagination was wandering and so was my finger - downwards.

Next morning I got up and reached for the phone. As I listened to the ringing tone I noticed myself in the mirror. I was leaning over the table, my naked body bent and my bum sticking out.

"Oh hi Claire"

(Suspicious voice) "Hi?"

"It's me, I'm sorry"

12