Satan Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried not to listen, but it was inevitable. Poor Tom, forced to perform oral sex on this pervert. Oh my gawd, I couldn't help myself. Hearing him giving that blow job made me think of him giving ME oral sex. Why couldn't it be me? How did this night go so bad? What if Santa winds up killing us both so as not to leave witnesses?

"HEY!" I was jerked out of my reverie by Santa's shout. "I said no TEETH!"

"I'm sorry, but I've never done this before," Tom protested. "I'm doing the best that I can."

"You've never gone down? Bullshit."

"Given a blow job, no. I've gone down... well, I've given oral before."

Santa got it. "Oh, yeah, you're shy around Emily. What do you think she'd think if she could see you now, sucking cock like a cheap gay whore? And... oh my, are you still hard? Shouldn't sucking cock turn you off if you're straight? Sure you're not gay?"

Tom got bold. "Look, can we get this part over with? Then you can finish up this sordidness and let us be and I can quit my job out of embarrassment."

"Can't wait to get back to cock-sucking, enh whore? Fine, blow me then, and AHHH, *NICE!*" More grunting and groaning, and Santa's breaths were coming faster and faster. I could tell he was getting very close, when he suddenly got really angry.

"HEY! I said careful with the TEETH!" I heard a loud **thwock** then a softer thud. There was a delay, then, "Oh, stop, I didn't hit you that hard. Get up and finish sucking me off. Then I'll teach you a snowball." A pause. "I said, get up. I can tell you're faking."

(Oh no! What's wrong?)

"Look, if you don't get up NOW I'm going to go in the other room and finish off by fucking Emily in the arse." No comment from Tom. "Bollocks," Santa said. "He's out cold. And I still haven't shot off." (Oh, shit, he's coming in here next.) But his next comment was louder and seemed aimed in my direction. "Don't worry, I was only saying that to try to get him to stop faking. But I guess he isn't. Just relax. You ok in there?"

Surprised at his empathy, I couldn't help being a bit sarcastic. "You mean besides being hog-tied and forced to kiss this dirty rug? Sure, great."

He laughed. "I'm sure you've done something close to kissing rugs before, enh? Like carpet munch?"

Asshole.

I heard some more rustling, then, "Well, isn't THAT a pretty little starfish. Maybe this will work. If I can just get him... ah, there we go."

Next thing I heard was some spit, then some more soft groaning. "Ohhhh. what a tight little bum! That feels pretty good. Oh, my, YES. That slides in slick as shit. I'm not so sure this guy hasn't been arse-fucked before!" For the next minute or so, I didn't hear anything except his grunts and groans and the unmistakable sounds of body parts connecting. Then, they stopped.

"Bollocks, this is no better than fucking a blow up doll. I need to... " Did I hear footsteps? Getting CLOSER?

I sensed something in the doorway, then heard his raspy voice. "Emily."

I turned my head as much as I could. Barely able to get much more than a peripheral view of him, it was more than enough. Santa stood there, half-undressed. Full hat, beard, top-coat. No pants, with a stiff erection. From down here, it was tough to gauge, but it looked slightly below average.

"I really need to come at this point. If you finish me off, then I'll be on my way. I'll try to make it easy on you. OK?"

What, if I said no, he'd just leave? Yeah, right. I nodded, but asked first, "Why wasn't Tom talking anymore? Is he ok?"

Santa was moving in behind me. "He's breathing. I did hit him in the head a little too hard, and he bled a little, but that's stopped." Santa knelt behind me, and flipped my elf skirt up completely. He tried to pull my panties down, but the way my feet were tied together made it impossible. "I can't risk untying you..."

There were scissors right out on the desk, he grabbed them and cut the panties away.

I was worried about pregnancy. "I don't suppose you have a condom? I'm ovulating." (Hey, it was worth a shot.)

"No need, you won't get pregnant." With that statement, he spit a huge wad right onto my asshole. He spit again, and I could hear him stroke himself a couple times. "There, that should make things easier."

Next thing I knew, he'd placed his plumhead at my asshole. "Relax," he told me. (Yeah, right.) He pushed a little, then added a little more pressure, but I was tensing.

"I've never been fucked up the ass before," I said. A white lie. I have ben-wa balls, and have fucked myself up the ass, but never had a partner fuck me there. And any dildo I'd used so far was larger than his prick.

He left his dickhead there, and said, "Push very gently, like you have to pinch a loaf." Even while he was saying it, I tried it, and suddenly, POP he was past the ring! "AAhhhh.... YES!" he shouted. "That's a nice assfuck!"

To show him I could take it, I slowly slid back to him. "Oh, you anal whore! You LOVE this! Bollocks! You've taken me BALLS DEEP!" It was true. Our pubic hairs were touching.

"OK, will you just fuck me and come and get this over with?" I said.

He needed no further encouragement, and he began to slide in and out of my ass. It really did feel pretty good. The live, warm stiff prick was infinitely better than a lifeless dildo, not to mention I really didn't have to do the work. I really had to control myself so as not to cry out in ecstasy, but God help me, it felt really GOOD!

But then I remembered who was doing this to me, and I was repulsed. So I went to "another place" and used what I'd learned tonight, and tolerated the assault with an active fantasy: this wasn't Santa raping me against my will! No, it was Tom, making sweet love to me. Tom, my sweet Tom, please, keep fucking my ass, I love the way your prick feels sliding up my rear passage, oh if I could, I would play with my pussy and feel through the walls as your cock slides up and down inside my asshole.

Santa's breathing had gone incredibly ragged. "I'm coming! I'm COMING!"

You're coming! Yes, you're coming! I can feel your jizz pumping deep inside my rectum! That is so fucking HOT! Keep thrusting, keep thrusting, I'm almost there! I'm ....

Shit. You stopped.

Santa pulled out. "OK. Thanks. I haven't come like that since before I was in prison." He sounded almost kind. Was his voice softer, less raspy? "I'll go check on Tom." He actually pulled my skirt back down over my butt, and walked off.

A few minutes passed, and just as I was getting worried, two sets of footsteps came back. Tom was groaning, but conscious. He was having trouble walking, both from the bump on the head, but also his hands were tied together. Santa hadn't bothered dressing him completely, but preserved some of his dignity by getting his briefs back on him.

"I've got one tie left. Emily, I'm going to help you out of there, and lie you on your side. Tom, you'll be on your side, back to back with Emily. I'll then tie all your legs together to immobilize you. Once I leave, I'll call the police after I'm well away from the store and they'll come for you."

Tom must've been still pretty out of it, as he just grunted, so I acknowledged. "Thanks for letting us live."

Santa paused. "I'm not a cold-blooded murderer. I just needed the money. " He arranged us, and tied our legs. Our arms were trapped up against our backs, and there really wasn't any way we could move. I could hear him gathering up his things, then walking up the stairs. I heard the door unlock, open, and close, then nothing.

I hope he really does call the police soon. The door only locks manually, and anyone off the street could enter now, if they thought to try the door on the dark store.

"I hope if someone tries the door they're not opportunists," Tom said.

I almost cried I was so happy. Tom was clearly coherent! "I was just thinking the same thing!"

"I wasn't unconscious the whole time I was back there. I ... heard much of what he was doing to you. I'm sorry I didn't try to stop him, but..."

I knew where he was going. "I understand, Tom. He had the gun."

"Yes. But anyway, I was going somewhere else with that. I was able to maneuver a bit. Hearing what was going on, I knew he wouldn't be coming back any time soon. I managed to retrieve something and hide it between my ass cheeks. Can you reach between them? I can't get the angle."

I managed to smile. "I guess we don't have any secrets left." I shifted a bit, and got my hands inside his briefs, then slid them between his butt cheeks. "Try not to get too excited, dear," I kidded. Then I found it--a snap-off blade knife! We have seemingly dozens of these devices that we use to open shipment cartons!

Thankfully, Tom had protected my wrists with that towel before tying me up. I still had to be careful, but after a few moments I'd sawed through the plastic ties binding our hands behind our backs, then I freed our feet. Tom and I looked at each other, and I couldn't help it any more. I broke down and started crying.

"Emmy! Don't cry!" Tom hugged me tightly, caressing me gently, and everything seemed better. "Look, I'm still mostly naked here. You go upstairs and lock up, and I'm going to go get dressed. Then we'll call the police."

I nodded, and ran upstairs. Wow! I didn't even need my keys, Santa had left Tom's in the door lock on the inside. I threw the bolt, and sat down and sobbed until Tom came upstairs and called 911. Our nightmare seemed to be over.

The police had questions. I answered them best as I could, including the weird Brit-speak of Santa, the fact he let slip he lived in a shelter sometimes, that he worked a charity collection on the corner, and obviously he'd done time for manslaughter. From all that information, how could they not find him?

They let me go before they let Tom go. I wanted to leave together, but I also just wanted to get home. Then I remembered, I had Tom's keys! I never told him they were left in the door. I knew he had a spare for everything, so perhaps I could surprise him! Maybe I could make this a very merry Christmas for us after all.

I went to his apartment and let myself in. I'd been there before when he threw a couple employee Christmas parties, so I knew the lay out pretty well. I showered quickly, and didn't even bother putting on a robe, towel, or even a T-shirt. I climbed under his covers au naturel and waited for him, hoping he'd be amenable to my pussy replacing his hand to fulfill his desires. We'd ben through hell and back at the hands of the Satan of Santas tonight. How could he refuse?

The police must've debriefed him quite awhile. I'd almost fallen asleep when I head the door opening. I was just starting to wonder how long I should wait before maybe seeking him out when I heard him talking. Had he brought someone home with him? No- he was on the phone. I couldn't help but overhear.

"So, what was it? Wow, really? Almost 30? Nice. Yeah, nice job on your part too. How's your voice? That rasp must've been hard to maintain for so long. The few minutes I was doing it almost gave me away afterwards, good thing I had a lozenge. Yeah yeah I know you didn't get any. But with 30k you can buy all the sex you need. Naw, keep it. I have a job, I'll be ok. Start a new life. Right. Remember, throw out that phone. I'm gonna ditch this one. And never contact me again. Good luck!"

The conversation was over. My mind was reeling.

What the fuck?

Just then Tom walked into his bedroom. I was trapped. His jaw dropped.

Now what??

===========

Please vote, and I welcome all comments and speculation!

12